Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tajy and Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

The gentle winds brought signs of spring, signs that the hard winter was finally coming to an end. Patches of snow still lay across the land covering the ground in a soft blanket and the streams had large frozen chunks of ice still floating through it. All that mattered little to Kol, he was finally able to leave his home. While living on the mountain itself had the advantage of camouflage, the winters tended to be rather harsh and long. Don't get him wrong, he loved his family but after almost three months in the same house with them would get on anyone’s nerves.

Kol's family was known for having money, they always have. He wore the finest clothing, had the best education and trainers for weaponry. His family owned pretty much the entire mountain and then some. The lived rather far from people so they generally got the idea that their family were all snobs. Of course, none of them cared about that. The silly humans can think whatever thoughts they wanted.

As Kol exited is lavish home, he had to squint, as the glare off the pristine snow from the sun was extremely bright. As his eyes became adjusted, he slowly made his way down the stone path and into the forest. He inhaled slowly as the scent of pine filled his nose and a soft, chilly wing blew past him. He loved the solitude of the forest. While Kol generally did like the company of people, mostly woman, the serenity of this place calmed him like no other.

Kol rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, a comforting notion indeed. This standard looking sword was not so standard once it was withdrawn from its sheath. The blade was black. Made with a rare metal that would give the sword twice the lifetime of any other weapon. He smiled gently at the memory of his reaction when he received the sword from his master. How excited he was to swing it around, though he could hardly hold it up. He let those happy thoughts fill him as he continued his walk into the forest interior.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 am

Phoebe gasped in amazement when the mountains came into view, so beautiful and majestic, especially with the snow. "Oh Evren.... look! Aren't they wonderful?" Phoebe asked her dragon. "Yes, and dangerous, too. You know that I much prefer flying through clear skies, not skies infested with... well, those." Evren complained. "What's so dangerous about them?" asked Phoebe. "Well, if we happen to fall... less time to recover and get back in the air before we crash. If, for some reason, we have to land? A new climate we're not used to, a very cold one." "Oh. But, I mean, will it make you sick?" "Well... no. I guess the only thing that would bother me while we're still in the air is a-" "AAAAAAAH! M-m-m... MOUNTAIN SPIRIT!" screamed Phoebe. She then proceeded to faint.
When she woke up, she was in a forest on one of the mountains. She didn't seem to have any broken bones, but she was pretty bruised up and had dull pain everywhere. Evren was lying down right next to her, looking bored and cold, and sort of irritated. Phoebe thought it might be best not to say anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am

Kol's seemingly peaceful walk was brought to a sudden end as he heard a loud crash not far from where he was. Thinking it was a raid from his most hated enemies, the Estoen clan, Kol rushed to the site as swiftly as his wings would carry him.

To his surprise a dragon and rider were sitting in a patch of grass, the rider seemed more dazed than anything. While the dragon seemed annoyed. He creeped along the edges of the bushes. He only knew of one rider around here and that was Mai.

Interested, but not wanting to involve himself with yet another temperamental dragon, Kol turned to leave, thinking it best to stay away from them. Their business was there own and it seemed like the crash landing didn't harm the two.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Evren looked toward Phoebe and grunted, annoyed. "You won't be riding for a while, Phoebe. We need to find some place to rest." They had been flying for over a day, so it didn't surprise Evren that Phoebe desperately needed a break, even though she didn't ask for one. But he had at least hoped they would be out of the mountains before that happened. "This area isn't uninhabited you know. There are people who live here. Close by." Evren looked at Kol.

"Let's go find them then," sighed Phoebe, and she stood up and looked around. There was a man not far away. A man with wings.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Kol saw that the dragon and the girl spotted him and sighed. He walked into the clearing and smiled as friendly as he could. "Greetings my fair lady, and great dragon." He bowed. "My name is Kol Seranoa." He looked at them, waiting to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Phoebe stared and stared at Kol's dark wings. What kind of creature was this man? He sort of looked like the mountain spirit she saw earlier, only more human and walking around in the snowy woods for some reason. Come to think of it, the mountain spirit earlier... well, why had they fallen? After all, she just screamed and passed out. What did Evren do to land so awkwardly on the mountain that Phoebe was all bruised up for it? She'd have to ask him about that later, after she rested. If she got to rest. She knew from past experience, if someone looks strange, it's probably because they are strange. This guy, Kol or whatever, could be an enemy.

Evren stood in front of Phoebe, looking at Kol. He couldn't feel any animosity towards them so he was probably friendly. At this point, he didn't have much choice but to ask for help. Phoebe hadn't rested fully for a long time, and now she was dreaming up nonsense like "mountain spirits."
"Is there a town nearby where we can rest?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 am

Kol frowned. "No, honorable dragon, there is not a town near here for miles. Though, I freely offer my home to you. Its rather large and we have many amenities that could aid you both." Kol looked to Phoebe and gave his characteristic smile. "I couldn't very well leave a dragon rider and its dragon in the snow. Please follow me, if you so wish." He would have helped the young lady in a heart beat but with a dragon, even more so a male dragon, he didn't want to provoke its protective instincts.

Kol took the lead picking the clearest path through the trees and setting a slow pace so as not to rush them. They looked as though they had had it rough. Kol looked over his shoulder to them, his emerald eyes gazing over the girl. "May I ask your name my lady?"
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:07 am

Evren would usually refuse to take up an offer like that due to: one, it seems rude to impose in someone's home, two, it could be a trap. But again, what choice did he have? Phobe was tough, but she had to burn out sometime. Also, the fatigue caused by the nature of her fighting style was going to catch up sooner or later anyhow. This clearly avian man seemed to be trustworthy, so even though he didn't seem to like dragons very much.... he followed his lead.

Kol's eyes really stood out in the snow, Phoebe noticed. "My name is Phoebe." she replied, trying not to stare at the obvious black wings. She didn't want to be rude to the person who was letting them stay at his home, after all. Evren seemed to trust this guy, so it was definitely okay to accept his help. "What's your name, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:36 am

"Phoebe...what a beautiful name." He said as he smiled at her. "I am called Kol. Might I ask as to why you were out here in the middle of no where?" as he asked his home came into view. The home itself was huge. The stone walls stood tall against the forest backdrop. Several windows could be seen on the outside of the structure and despite the snow deep green evergreens stood out against the snow.

"Great dragon, there is a large shelter behind the house where you may find yourself at home. I'm sorry, but we won't be able to get you inside the house." He tried to reason.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 am

"Well... I can't really say much," replied Phoebe, "but, we're looking for something very important." Phoebe stared happily at the house when they arrived. She thought it was beautiful, and it looked so peaceful and out-of-the way. And big.

Evren would have had no problem with not going inside the house, houses were simply not built for dragons. They were small and confining to him. But he did have a major problem with leaving Phoebe alone in a stranger's house, especially because she was tired like this. He decided to voice his concerns.

"Are you certain that Phoebe will be... safe, in there?" Evren asked carefully.

Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 am

"Of course, " Kol replied as if his pride was pricked, " My home only contains my siblings and I, good dragon, would never harm a woman. Ever." He said with such convection and as much truth as he could put into the words. Even the thought of hurting a woman made him sick.

"I am sure you will know if she is harmed either way, and if she is, feel free to take action as necessary." He offered the dragon for piece of mind. "We have many guests rooms, and I would be happy to put your rider as far from us as you so wish, or as close." He left the choice to the dragon, figuring it would please him. Dragons always liked control.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 am

Evren was mostly relieved at that response, but still a little worried. "Well of course I want her as far away as possible," began Evren, before Phoebe interrupted. "Hey, I don't want to be by myself in that big house! What if I have to use the bathroom or something and then I get lost? What then?! In the off chance of a fire, it's better to be with someone who knows the fastest way to escape. Jeez Ev, what are you thinking?"
Evren rolled his eyes. "Alright. Please lead me to the shelter then."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:35 am

Kol smiled at the interaction before the two, what and interesting pair, he thought. "It would be my honor." He said as he walked gingerly though the snow to the back of the house. There stood a large, barn like structure. "The forest is full of wild deer, so please feel free to hunt." Kol offered before turning back with Phoebe and walking back to the house.

"if you would prefer to stay closer to us, my lady than so shall it be. My little sister has not had female company in a long time beside Celo...I'm not sure how much that counts though....but I am sure she shall be pleased to meet you." He offered and walked into the house. It was warm and huge. The ceilings were high cathedral style and art hung in many places around the home. The floor was made of marble but in many of the common or sitting areas there were lush carpets. "Perhaps I could get you something to eat?" Kol suggested.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 am

Evren inspected the shelter and found it was actually quite nice in there. Warm, despite the cool air outside. He was feeling a bit hungry, so he flew off to hunt some of the deer Kol mentioned. He hoped Phoebe was okay.

"Ooooooh! It's so pretty..." Phoebe stared, starry-eyed at the house. She's never seen nor been inside one this fancy. Her old village was pretty far off from any other civilization at all, so that she and other half-elves could live there in peace, so most of the decorations were made there. As a result, everything looked a little... plain. Except the star-watching tower, but that was because her mom had spent so much time in there.
"Yes please, food sounds good, I'm kind of really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 am

Kol nodded and lead the young woman in the large dining hall that contained a huge table already set with fine china plates and silverware. Kol spared no expense when it came to filling his home with the latest items. Of course, living there for so many years Kol never really thought about the finery in his house. He pulled a chair out for her to sit, and then did so himself. A maid, seemingly coming out of no where was at his side asking him what he would like to drink and eat. He mumbled something to the maid and she scurried away behind one of the many doors in the room.

"You said you were looking for something....Perhaps I can be of some assistance to you?" Kol offered as he sipped a glass of water that was put in front of him. Another glass was put in front of Phoebe before the maid once again disappeared behind the doors.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 am

Still a bit overwhelmed by her new surroundings, Phoebe looked around a little. She observed all the tiny little details, from the ceiling to the silverware. This house felt so much bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside. She drank the water quickly, more thirsty than she realized. Then she realized he had asked her a question. "What I'm looking for," she said quietly, "Is a shield. It's not a normal shield, though, it's made of a diamond-like material, when it's in its normal form. But it can take several different forms; some of them nonliving, such as a weapon, a vase, or a statue, some of them living, such as a bird or a fish, or even a person or a dragon... It's very difficult to find, and I only know two things for sure. One, it hasn't been destroyed yet, two, I'm getting close to finding it. It's somewhere on this continent."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 am

Kol looked at the girl and then went into deep thought. He combed through his memories, anything to give him hints about the shield of which she spoke. "Considering I live near a bunch of hicks in Turich, I would really doubt you would find such a thing here. Perhaps this is a blessing though in disguise. It shall give you time to rest, and I get the company of a beautiful lady." Kol smiled brightly as the main courses were brought in. The dishes were bowls of soup, a simple chicken soup in fact. "I hope you don't mind such a simple dish. It's always good to have something warm with its so cold out, hmm?" He said as he gently as he spooned out a mouthful of soup and ate it. He was pleased as the warm liquid ran down his throat and sighed contently. "Perhaps I can be of use to you as a travel companion...though, you do have your might dragon..." Kol said his thoughts out loud.

Last edited by Aero Gorath on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Kevv ≠ Kol)
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 am

Phoebe definitely needed rest. And food, too, food was good. She almost drooled when the chicken soup was brought out, it looked so warm and delicious. Phoebe ate it happily, and quickly, too. "You want to travel with me? That would really help me out, and I'm sure Evren wouldn't mind, I think he needs someone else to talk to, but, are you sure? It's really hard. If I lived in a place like this, I wouldn't leave it unless I really had to. Really." Phoebe drank more water. It would be nice to have another travel companion. With only one person and a dragon, if one of them got hurt, well, that's not good at all. Dangerous. Risky. Not a good idea. Phoebe had finished all her soup and was now starting to look half-asleep.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Kol chuckled at the girls response to his offer. "You honestly get used to it, an adventure could due me some good. Even more so if I can be of assistance to you. So long as your dragon is alright with it, I will happily do so." Kol said as he finished his food and sat down his spoon gently in the fine bowl. He took notice of how tired the girl looked and then smiled. "Perhaps I could show you to your room for some rest?" Kol offered and stood from the table. He walked over and extended his hand to assist her. Once they had been escorted out of the dining hall Kol led the girl through many hallways through the elaborate house until he reached a room he was satisfied with. "Feel free to use this room as you please." Kol said as he pushed open the bedroom door. The room was huge in and off itself with a large plush looking bed in the back right corner of the room. Everything has a dark red color to it that gave the room an elegant feel.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 am

'Maybe it would get annoying,' thought Phoebe, 'to be stuck way out here without anybody but your relatives.' The room Kol led her too, as Phoebe expected, was just as beautiful as the rest of the place, elegant and decorated like a palace. "Thank you, Kol. I think I'll go to sleep now. I'm sorry dinner was cut a little short. Um... I look forward to traveling with you. Goodnight, Kol." She didn't want to be rude or anything, but she kind of felt like she would fall asleep at any moment. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 pm

"As do I, my lady, as do I." Kol commented as he closed the door behind him in a soft click that echoed down the hallway. This girl was a bit odd, but seemed genuinely nice all the same. Kol retired to his room and let the sweet whisperings of sleep take hold of him. He wasn't one to get himself tangled with a dragon and it's rider, but this may prove interesting.

The next morning a maid knocked softly on Phoebe's door. "Ma'am, the master has asked me to inform you that breakfast is ready to be served as you wish, and you are welcome to any of the bath felicities." The maid called out softly and then returned to her maid like duties.

Kol on the other hand was already in the dining room. Clad in a dark green vest with a white shirt underneath. He had black, well fitting, but not overly tight black pants on and his sword hung on his hip. His blonde hair was left to hand where it pleased.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:30 am

Phoebe woke up when the maid knocked on the door. Although Kol might be waiting, she figured it would be better to take a bath first, she hadn't taken one in, ah... quite a while... and she didn't really care if her breakfast got cold. She ran out in the hallway and asked the maid where the bath facilities she mentioned are. Then she realized she'd been wearing the same clothes for.... she couldn't remember how long, exactly. 'I must look like a wreck.' Phoebe thought to herself. She'd have to see if she could wash her clothes, too, or maybe ask if she could borrow some different outfit to wear.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:32 pm

The maid smiled sweetly at Phoebe. "There is a wash room connected to your room miss and if you wish for a change of clothing, please follow me for a moment." She said and led the girl back into the room where she was staying. She walked across the room to a large closet and opened the doors. "Miss, you are free to any of the clothing in this closet, there are undergarments on the back right hand side. Please inform me if there is something else I may do for you." And with that the maid excused herself, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her with a soft click.

The closet itself held a wide assortment of clothing. All of them made for a female and ranging in many sizes. The colors were all across the board and it ranged from dresses and long skirts to pants and many different types of shirts. The combinations were endless.
Back to top Go down
moonpearl
moonpearl

Things that I am :
  • Troll
  • Short Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 am

"Maids are so helpful!" Phoebe thought to herself. "Wow....!" The closet was HUGE and there were so many different choices and colors and even types of clothing she had never seen before. (This skirt has PANTS underneath! What a great idea!) In her old village, everyone loved blue and silver. She thought she was a weirdo for liking purple so much, but if a traveler walked into the village wearing colors like green, red, gold..... now THAT would be something to watch! He he.
For a while, she just stood and looked at all the pretty colors, but soon she remembered that Kol was waiting for her. Since they were going to be traveling again soon, she decided to pick a more practical winter dress that was still light and flowy enough to allow movement for riding and fighting and walking, maybe even climbing. The dress was a spring green color, and even included leggings for added warmth and freedom of movement. There were no sneakers, so she just took a pair of brown boots.
After taking a quick but fancy and very needed bath, she was wandering around through the halls of the house in her new clothes... it was more of a manor, really, trying to find the dining room again.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

As Phoebe walked around aimlessly a maid quickly caught onto the fact that she was lost in the huge house. Who could really blame her? It took herself almost a month before she was able to get herself around without getting lost and almost a year to memorize who’s rooms were who’s. “Miss? May I be of service to you?” She asked walking over to the girl. This maid had never seen this woman in the house before but there was no doubt Kol would let someone in that she shouldn’t trust. Plus this woman seemed rather nice, and had heard that a dragon was among them in the back stables. There was no way this little one could be its rider…could it?

“I assume you are looking for master Kol?” The maid asked a soft smile on her face. Without waiting for an answer she gestured for Phoebe to follow her as she led her around the maze of hallways and to a rather large door. She bowed, “Master Kol is right inside, please go on in.” She said waiting for Phoebe to enter the room before making her own exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tajy and Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Moon    Tajy and Moon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tajy and Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next