Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Empty
PostSubject: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 am

With the death of Kevv during the war over Racksom, one must wonder where and when she will be reborn. Will she? What has become of her?

Seren is a calming, healing, motherly soul who has lived her life for others, but what if her life took a turn...for the interesting?
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:48 am

Seren smiled softly, the wind blowing her silvery white hair in front of her face and she had to put a gentle hand to her face to keep it away. She had been living on her own for a few months now to keep in touch with nature and hone her own skills. She was skilled in the healing arts. She had a power to heal many wounds and patch what she couldn't heal. Seren was a gentle person in every sorts and her dark blue eyes held a vast amount of kindness to them.

Seren wore a conservatively long skirt, and short sleeve skirt. It wasn't that she would have minded something shorter but the cooler months were coming ant a bite of chill hung on the air some mornings. Humming gently, Seren walked along the waters edge and dipped a pale of water into the small river and came back with the clear crisp water. This area really was a gem and totally untouched by war. It broke Seren's heart to know war was going on in the land and she was unable to help but she would be a liability during it all, instead of a help. She had no skills to defend herself with and even less to fight offensively with. Though more than one rogue man had come to her for help and she had happily offered her services. But...wasn't there something more she could do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am

Yes, it was quie true. Kevv was very much presuned ead. However the part of her one had had, the head, had dissolved pretty quick. Plus anothe rhad gotten a very lasting "gift" From her, which still dwelled within him. It would too, until ether taken out, or until Kevv pulled him back to her. But Kevv was in no condition to do anything of the sort. In fact, her soul had jsut bee in quite a debate with the Titans of ehr planet for a long while. But she finally, had gotten the go-ahead she was looking for. Her planet would ahve to carry on awhile without her. But Kevv knew theyd do just fine. She trusted ehr kind, trusted hr second in command to run things for a very long time. She was not going to worry in any way about her planet. Plus, she had enjoyed Dragons' Cove, she wanted more time there. Thus it took time... but magic accumulated in a very shallow bed of a river. The sand contorted a bit, but then settled fast. Somewthing quite marvelous was left in the place of the displaced sand rather. A blue, round something. It was a very light blue, with silvery veins running throughout it. Although the veins stuck out very slightl, making a bumpy surface to the otherwise smooth, oval-shaped thing. Well... the thing was an egg.

Kevv was no liar, never would be one. She had said she would return, said it to many that day in the war.... Atleon, Felren, her son, Kayoss.... Thus well, here she was. She wondered where she had even appeared at. The area outside her shell felt cool, and flowing. Water she had to guess. This wasnt the first time ehr egg had appeared in water. Sadly she couldnt direct herself to appear anywhere in particular on a reborning. She was glad she was in water at least. Her body didnt take long to reform in the shell either. She wasnt like other hatchlings upon a reborning. Kevv liekly could come out very soon if she liked. However, something was holding her back right then. Something felt odd to her, off.... it might not be a bad something, but it was definently off. Way, way out of place.

Kevv extende dher mind a bit. But she stopped cold. someone was enar, very, very near. Almost right on top of her. She wondered about this one. She made her very curious... Although she frowned, feeling something metallic bump against her shell solidly. A pail? It seemed whoever this was, was gathering the water from right here. Well Kevv knew good and well this being would notice her after the pail hit her right then. But Kevv, like any dragon hatchling, felt and waited. What woudl this one be like? Was there even a slight chance this one would eb worth coming out for? The last time that had happened was so many thousand years ago. It would be nice Kevv would admit, to have someone to share her secrets and energies with, someone to embrace close once again.... but it took someone very extraordinary to be able to handle what Kevv had to give and teach and things. No typical rider really could even handle it. For it wasnt really a test of physical strength, more of mind dexterity and endurance. Thus, Kevv waited, a bit eager in her shell. Looking through the eyes of a fresh,-water snail, then a mouse in the grass, trying to get a glimpse of who was nearby.... When she saw who, Kevv would admit she thought her quite cute, and her mind seemed quite solid. A healer it had to be, those kinds of energies didnt lurk in someone destructive.... Kevv elt her mind wander a bit, feeling at the magic threads in this new being. Not too deep, not wanting to be noticed yet.... just enough to begin to understand, who she dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 am

Seren couldn’t deny she was surprised when she brought her pale of water up to see a stone in it. A rather large stone at that. Gently she poured the water from it and let the stone roll onto the grass. “My goodness, what do we have here?” Seren asked running her fingers over the smooth surface. She looked it over in confusion; it couldn’t be a stone. It looked like nothing she had ever seen. And if it were an egg of some sort it had come from a creature she has never seen before, let alone as to why an egg was in the water.

Seren slowly picked it up and stood, drawing water once more into her pale and headed home. Whatever this thing was, Seren would think it didn’t belong in the river. As she got home the pale of water was put in the small kitchen and the rock, which actually was Kevv’s egg was sat on the table under a few sheets as a cushion.

“I’m not sure what I can do with you, little thing, but until I figure it out you can stay there.” She felt a little silly talking to the thing but what could it really hurt? Seren lived alone and had not had company for some while now.

Turning back around to the kitchen, Seren put up a small pot of water for tea and moved about the house to light candles for the evening. It was peaceful living pretty much in the middle of nowhere but it came with drawbacks as well. Despite what they may be, Seren was content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 am

Kevv waited, her gentle mind just watching this being, feelig ehr touches to the egg as if she was touching her flesh directly. She wondered deepply about this one. She held a whole lot of potential. A healing type she was for now. Kevv probably would want those abilities to stay indeed. Kevv loved a good healer with her, it made things simpler upon her. This Seren was most definently an interesting being. Perhaps... right for her? Kevv was ebginning to truly think this one was able to take the position. She just fit how Kevv would want someone cose to her to be. Especially that close... Something about her just showed avidly to Kevv that, she was it.

She felt her egg soon set on a table. With some blankets too. Feeling the warmth plainly in the confines of the egg. It wasa bit cramped in there Kevv would admit. She did not typically stay in an egg for too long. Not like most dragonlings and stuff who take months. Kevv was lucky to sit in one for an hour. It got too dark and cramped simply, and boring as all hell. But what to say to this female? Was it worth speaking yet? She doubted she would know who she was. Kevv wasn't too sur ehow many had heard of her on this planet. Especially after the brutal war and all she ahd done for it. Kevv kenw thered be alot of remembrance for those who had encountered her.... But who else would know of such now?

Kevv heard her speak to the egg even, which Kevv found strange. But not too out of place perhaps. Though Kevv finally got a good strategy for this as well. Touching the females' mind clearly this time, not holding anything back. Making ehr presence known... ~You could do alot with me miss. Though id hope you dont fry me up or somethin.~ Kevv told ehr simply. Giggling a bit too. Then frowning at the lameness of that.... her hatchling humor was a bit lame altogether typically. She didnt too much like it. though it wasnt as bad as being a vicious hatchling she supposed... or one of those quiet ones. They could be a bit nerve-racking. Although it was hard to even call Kevv a true hatchling. For well, no hatchling held this much intelligence in it... Kevvs' mind did not fracture, the intelligence did not disperse on a rebirthing. No, Kevv kept her intellect... hence why she knew so man thousands of years of things...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Seren was reaching for the boiling pot of water when she heard a voice in her head. This wasn’t the soft whisperings of nature or the gentle rubbing against another conscious. No, this voice was speaking to her. She froze in her movements, hovering her hand exactly where it was over the pot. Was it trying to be funny with her? Of course she wasn’t think to eat the thing. So it must be an egg.

Recomposing herself, Seren turned to face the egg slowly. I have no intentions of such, little one. I was curious as to what you were, and to my surprise I find an egg like none I have ever seen before. Seren smiled at her own thoughts. What she spoke, or thought really, was the truth. She had thought the thing to be a stone and it honestly scared the life out of her when she heard the creatures voice in her head.

“May I ask, little one, as to what you were doing in a river? That couldn’t possible be a good place for an egg to be.” Seren spoke her words out loud this time to test how much this odd one could hear of her. She smiled as she walked over to the egg, brushing her fingers once more against the polished surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Kevv giggled a little. Amused in her shell to say the very least. Seren seemed very surprised. althogh, who wouldnt be? Having the voice of someone youve enver heard before in your mind suddenly... Well it was going to cause alot of things quick. Well typically it would. This one however was seeming more composed then most would be. Which was a big plus for her in truth. She could hold her own in the unknown. Kevv liked that very much, for most humans could do nothing in the face of the unknown at all, they froze up and backed away from it in fear. No, the unknown should be looked at in anticipation, not fear....Seren was a good example of one that did anticipate it, not look upon it with fear.

She soon moved in the egg slightly, trying to get comfortable in the cramped space. She heard Seren and her mind looked around where they were once more. ~Well there are no other eggs like mine.~ Kevv told her softly. Which was very true. Kevv was completely unique, and liked keeping it that way. ~Im glad youre not plannin to cook me either, that woulda been a bit hopeless of a situation, in my little predicament here.~ Kevv told her, though she giggled too. Kevv had eben pretty sure she wouldnt be fried up here, but it was funny to mention nonetheless. She writhed in the egg a bit, itching to come out really. But well, she would in a little while, waiting in fact for a bit more strength to her limbs. She wanted to be able to walk at least, when she hatched.

Though at her question Kevv sighed a bit. ~That will require a bit more of a story then most likely will. But.... well, when my egg typically materializes, I cannot control where I apear at. It seems this time, I appeared in your little river.~ Kevv told her softly.
~It wont do me any harm really, my egg is pretty sealed. No water gets in or out. Though when I hatch it makes for one very quick swimming lesson.~ She said softly. Feeling ehr fingers against the shell... Kevv brushed ehr snout where her fingers were feeling at. Although slightly curious... ~Tell me creature... Have you heard of a creature named Kevv walking these lands recently?~ She asked her gently. Well she was curious, what did these beings know? Or not know? In a way doubting she had heard anything. but well, she could be wrong on that one too. The havoc Kevv had wreaked on that battlefield had not been something gentle, nor anything anyone there had ever faced.... Thus Kevv knew, some might know of her by now.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Seren smiled at the egg, so it had a bit of a sense of humor that made things interesting. Feeling something moved against her finger behind the hard exterior of the egg Seren couldn’t help but smile more. As the odd little one told her that the story she could tell would be a long one, the woman tilted her head slightly in confusion. An egg shouldn’t really have a long story, unless its been trapped in there for that long, in which case the story still shouldn’t be so complicated. Seren shrugged, assuming that if the little one decided to stay around her that she would get to know eventually.

Seren was happy to hear that that the egg was safe from water, which the membrane of the shell was not like other eggs she had seen before. “I am glad you were safe then.” At her question about someone named Kevv Seren only smiled nervously at first. “I am a human, small one, in case you could have liked to know…” She had never been called a ‘creature’ before and wasn’t sure she herself was comfortable with the term. Shrugging it off she thought if the name rung any bells. “Ah yes! Kevv, was some unknown creature in the war that had just passed.” Seren nodded, going into her own thoughts. “Yes…It was said that she contained a fair bit of magic and was slaughtered, by whom, I couldn’t tell you. I don’t think even the people I heard this from knew who had killed her.” Seren mentioned, going back to making her a cup of tea and then sipping it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 am

Kevv was fairly silent, listening to Serens' words outside the egg. Twitching a bit, adjusting herself within the confines of the shell. Ugh, it was so uncomfy in there.... But Kevv wouldn't rush it. she ahd to be good and sure that this was where she wanted to hatch, plus who she wanted to hatch with. It had been so, so many millenia since any human, or any life-form had gottento be with her as a hatchling that was not a dragon. KEvv couldnt take such a connection lightly, nor ould she now. But she was getitng pretty sure, it was about time for a new stat, and a different start. This Seren, seemed one that would be prime to do so with too. Kevv had to listen just a bit more though to be sure...

Kevv giggled though as she told her her species. ~Ahh, I know what you are. But on some planets, humans find it an insult to be called 'human', thus I just said Creature instead.~ She told her. Hearnig what she had heard of well, herself though... Kevv sighed a bit. Taking a minute to answer that in fact, wondering if it was wise. But finally, Kevv decided. This human needed to know who and what she was with after all. ~They were quite right on that one. Fair bit of magic...~ Kevv sighed softly. ~It took me so many millenia, to get a magic gate that could hold and adapt to such magics..... Even with it though, the cost sometimes is harsh.~ She told ehr. ~As for who did the killing, he pays as we speak. He will regret making such a move.... I cant let that go in peace...~ she siad, a bit bitterly at that. No, Felren would pay. slowly, painfully, with every agonized breath he took. No one took Kevvs' life and got away with it. Not now, not ever, not in any cycle in the future either. Kevv wasn't going to let it go.

She twitched in the shell some more, cursing the stuffiness in there. ~Seren, I am that creature.... I am Kevv. It seems my egg decided to appear here though, once my soul fragment consumed itself upon my death.~ Kevv told her softly. Hard to tell how she might like that news, or dislike it. ~Although I feel so good about where I seemed to have reformed at too.... With such a nice female...` Kevv said softly. ~I think....~ KEvv thought a moment, considering her own words carefully. ~I think its right.~ She said finally. With that Kevv moved more in the egg, but this time rigorously. wishing she could magic herself ot of the egg, but well, that had bad results... Thus she beganto shove and claw and push. Her Egg-tooth beginning to saw at a side of the shell too. ~I am going to hatch here.~ Kevv told her....
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 am

Seren listened to her story with some disbelief. To her knowledge the was had not even ended and yet here she was, reformed with Seren now. Time must be a different thing on her planet if it had taken some time to allow herself to return to her new body…egg…which ever would be correct.

“I’ve no problem with any species in my home, dear one, if it does not plan to bring me harm.” Seren spoke softly taking another sip of her hot tea. The warm liquid felt good on her throat and the surprise of the egg actually showing up near her anyway.

On the news of her planning to hatching Seren quickly set down her cup and retrieved several towels and warm water in a small bath. I am not sure how hatching from an egg works, little one, but I am sure a hot bath after being stuck in that little shell for so long could only feel good. She explained herself as she stepped near the egg ready to help Kevv if she so needed it.

“Perhaps, Kevv, you could inform me on what I need to do for you?” She smiled when she spoke this time. She was good with children, with most small ones but if this Kevv was truthful in what she spoke of Seren might not have ideas on how to properly care for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 am

Kevv frowned a bit, liking the fact Seren seemed ery unbiased by any species. It was quite good, to not fear the unknown. This female did not, so yes, she had much more toughness then Kevv ahd though. For well, she would probably need it, in her future, if she was to be with Kevv that was for sure. She just struggled on with the egg though, hearing some shuffling outside it. but she was sure Seren was jsut preparing...well whatever she might prepare for such a time. Damn she hated forcing out of an egg. It was always difficult... Though her tooth after a few minutes finally cut through the side just slightly. But that was enough.

Kevv heard her voice once more, and flicke dher tail slightly in the shell. ~Perhaps... being able to get cleaned up some, and a nice person like you for company, shall be enough for now.~ Kevv said sweetly. She pushed on, soon having a small trianle fall from the egg. From this a soft-blue eye peeked out, curious of where she was at this point. Seeing Seren too. Ahh a lovely female for a human that was for sure. Perhaps this time KEvv would swallow her normal prejudice for humankind and truly see what she was capable of. It would be... interesting she supposed. ~A fine person you are indeed Seren.~ Kevv said softly. Before renewing her struggle with the shell. Kevv pushed at the sides some more, her egg-tooth fell from her jaw finally. She picked it up rather, beginning to chip at that opening... soon a crack formed there. Kevv gave one last heave rather, and the shell split into many cracks. Before finally falling apart, making a bit of a shell mess around the now freed Kevv.

Kevv looked almost the same as before, her in her anthro body of course. hough she was far smaller, maybe a foot tall.... "Ugh..." Kevv shivered a bit, feeling a bit cool after coming from that cramped shell. Her voice quite girlish and a bit well, squeakish too, for she was so small. But still had her mind thus, speech was easily done by her. She gasped for breath, coughing a bit, clearing membrane from her throat some. She didnt bother to stand, knowing her legs werent going to support her for a little while. She looked up though at Seren, smiling a bit too. Well Seren would more then likely notice her very, very unique "Anatomy" Somewhat by that point. Though Kevv never did care about it. she liked what she had and was proud of it, and quite rare too. Actually, very rare.... But it did make some things... very good. "Well Hello." Kevv said to her softly. Definently glad to be out of that egg, and for ocne have someone to talk to and actually be close to upon her hatchling... she kenw this hadnt happened in eons.... but it was good, definently good.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Seren waited patiently and thanked Kevv over and over for her compliments of her persona. She wasn’t sure how she was qualified to be such a fine person as the little one continued to say of her but she wasn’t going to be rude and try to dispute the claims. She watched as Kevv worked her way out of the shell and though to move and helped but decided otherwise. Seren knew many creatures had to work their own way out of their shells and her helping would only be an insult. She stood ready with a towel as she waited patiently.

Seren took a moment to look at the small thing when it finally came from its shell. She looked like an anthro dragon of sorts and for a moment she wasn’t sure whether calling her female was correct, but at hearing her voice she decided it was the right thing. She spoke of a past Kevv as if female so Seren decided not to worry herself over it anymore.

Shaking her head to bring her back to reality Seren quickly wrapped Kevv in a towel and picked her put to cradle her against her bosom. “Hello there yourself.” She smiled sweetly and walked over to the bath she had drawn. Gently she set Kevv down in the bath so her head and back were supported against the side of the bath. “Please let me know if the water is too warm, alright? Then I can put some ice in it.” She smiled as she poured the water over Kevv’s small body to wash the membrane from her scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Kev gave a gentle purr once she was picked up. For the moment, Kevv was careful. not letting ehr energy and such connect to Seren, not giving that fateful and life-altering connection. Not just yet. Seren would be getnig it, no doubt. But well, Kevv wanted to adjust some to things ebfore doing all of that. Her not going to rush right headling into it, like a typical hatchling would upon its hatching. No... Kevv actually had to control how much was even given. If she wasnt careful, Seren could be overloaded and well, explode, literally. Kevv couldnt allow that. KEvv had to feed power through slowly... a soft rush of it first,to give the conenction, but after, it would be a slow, steady task for her to take on. But quite enjoyable to her in all honesty. Ahh she was excited, it had been soo many years shicne she got to share such htings with anyone...

Kevv leaned back slightly, the water, in her opinion, was delightful. "No, this is fine. Thank you so much." she said to her softly. She just held herself within, feeling Seren beginning to wash. Mrring a bit delightedly at such a feeling. A feeling she had lacked for many, many thousands of years. The caring touch from another.... soemthing Kevv truly just longed for. Things were enver complete without someoen at your side, supporting you, helping you in the face of a total wreckage of a time, someone there to celebrate victory with.... Kevv had missed it so much. It had been tough enough to leave De'lure, after the time with him. But... Kevv had a mission there to do. Fortunately she kenw that mission had just been hastily solved pretty much. Though now they had a whole nother problem to deal with in this world too.

Kevv flicked her little tail in the water, finally making up her mind upon thins. Kev turned slightly, reaching her hand up. Touching Serens' hand, behind ehr thumb rather, just behind the joint of it. Kevv gaspd a little bit too, feeling energy loose itself from her. Rather flowing freely right into the one she touched. Kevv was careful to restrain just how much went from her, just how wide and deep their connection got forged.... stopping the flow once thinking it enough. IT was... deeper then a typical dragonic connection, more was able to be shared really with it..... KEvv closed off her mind though, doubting Seren needed to see the eons and eons of knowledge stored there.. just yet.... "I did hatch here for a reason... a reason I just ebgan to execute now..." Kevv said softly... feeling a bit...emotional over this. IT had been just so very long, so many directions this all could go.... But she was eager to see, how itd work out too...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Seren hummed softly as she washed Kevv’s body taking care to make sure all of the membrane was clear from her. “You are welcome.” She said without looking up from her task until she had grabbed her hand. Seren tilted her head slightly in confusion until she felt an odd tingly sensation from the spot where Kevv was holding. Her first instinct was to pull back, to let panic rule her actions but she wasn’t doing any real harm. That action would scare any normal person, Seren thought to herself as she relaxed a little at her touch.

When she finished and spoke of a reason being here her face twisted in confusion as she rubbed the spot where Kevv had…injected…something into her. “Little one, I think it be a good time for you to explain what you mean by that and what you just did.” Her look softened slightly. “Many people do not take kindly to whatever act you just did.” She said, poking her finger ever so gently on her snout and retrieving a clean towel. She picked Kevv out of the water and set her down on the table, rubbing the soft fabric against her scales to dry her faster.

Seren would have to take a moment to recognize the feeling that was slowly spreading around her body. She wouldn’t say it felt bad, only foreign to her. “So lets start first with what you just did, hmm?” She sat down on the chair next to her making sure the towel was wrapped around Kevv tightly to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Kevv gave a gentle purr, feeling her almost panic. almost, was the key word. It was good by far that she did not let just basal instinct rule her of course. Over time tha would definently pay off. For human instinct, for Kevvs' focus... just lacked. Thus Kevv kenw that would take some working past. But Seren had a far better start then she had imagined. Which was very happy of something indeed. She just waited, until Seren finally began to speak again. Tilting ehr head though at her words, and well, blushing slightly too. Even ni the face of the unknown, she wa sso kind.... Kevv was very sure she ahd made the right decision.

She chose her words very carefully before speaking. But finally, Kevv did, stretching ehr wings some while doing so. "Well id not leave that be without an explanation." Kevv told her softly. "Though wwhat I just did, most of your kind would consider a rather deep honor." Kevv told her. "For not many have a creature like myself want to bond to them." Kevv told her softly. "Which... is what I did. We are now linked in some considerable ways." KEvv told her, likign the towel around her, keeping ehr nice and warm after that nice bath.

Kevv twitched her tail some, looking up to Seren though. "Ive not gotten to have another share such a connection with me in... probably some number of thousands of years or so." KEvv told her softly. "I dont typically like doing so with... anyone. My knowledge of the worlds, the expansive magics ive learned... my energy pool that defies most beings' logic.... It takes far, far careful consideration for me to even begin to consider doing so. But you Seren.. you just seem... like who Id want to share with." Kevv told ehr, beaming really, and blushing though too. Happier then she cared to admit truly, it was like finding a long-lost lvoe after years of a forced separation or something to her. This was just...well unheard of for KEvv to do typically, but it felt... very nice.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 am

Seren smiled gently as Kevv explained that it was a deep honor to have such a connection with a creature of her kind. While she had no reason to doubt the little ones words, the deep honor feeling hadn’t quiet come. She wanted to giggle but kept her bubbly emotions to herself as Kevv continued to speak. How different her world was now!

At the mention of the thousands of years that had passed for the last time she had a partner shocked Seren slightly. This little creature was thousands of years old…? She winkled her brow in confusion at the though. She was sure that she had just witnessed the creature being hatched…so…? Seren continued to listen so Kevv until she was done and smiled at her compliment. “Why thank you, Kevv, your compliments flatter me.” She took a hand and gently rubbed her head with a smile. “So what does this all mean?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:50 am

Kevv in all honesty, could tell quick Seren knew far little about dragon riding and all of that type of thing. She was possibly... quite rural. But this bothered Kevv none in the least. In fact it ws pleasing to her. Her mind untarnished by greed and selfishness, and lacking the total hardness one gained from living deeper in society. Kevv knew she herself had quite a bit to learn too. This world was new! She had to learn to cope with it. She wouldnt just grow immediately like she normally did. It felt good to know she could grow more like a normal hatchling for once. HHer other rebirths ahd had to rush, Kevv usually growing to adulthood in just hours of her hatching. Why? Because she was vulnerable, alone too most of the time. This time, it was different. Vulnerable she still somewhat was perhaps. But alone? Not at all.

Although her eyes lit a bit, her giving a giggle too. "Your mind and eyes hold confusion." Kevv said to her softly. "I am sure its rather strage for a ahtchlign to say theyve lived thousands of years. Well... I have lived many lifetimes in my time so far." KEvv told ehr softly. "I figured out a way to let myself... revive, if you will call it such. Not many can do it at all, and its very risky to most. I got lucky with the talent I suppose." Kevv told ehr gently. "My souls' energies can fragment, becoming a separate part. However... once this happens, it can be store somewhere. Then upon my death, the fragment is sent to the Otherworld, rather then myself. However..." Kevv flciked ehr tail a bit. "My body doesnt live, it has to reprocess itself... thus, I reborn, as a hatchling. Though my mind remains mostly intact." Kevv said with a sigh. "I cant make anoteher fragment for about....Fifteen thousand years though. so ill need to be careful." She said.

Kevv purred a bit softly, knwing her stories might just be.... far'fetched to this human. However Kevv knew, she would learn in time. Especially once Kevvs' mind was more opened to her. The memories she would see and witness.... itd likely change her thoughts upon it all very quickly. The rubbing though sent quite a purr though her.Kevv loved affection, even that kind, her body sensetive to touch typically. So it felt quite nice. "It means many things for you Seren. Youll Aquire powers your mind likel cant dream of right now.... learn new things, things most would die with envy over. And.." Kevv smiled warmly too. "You get quite a friend at your side, and well... youll get to ride a dragon. If you wanna call me that anyway.." Kevv said softly. Over so many lifetimes and years she thought she mightve ascended past such a species. But well, she liked beign modest, so she didnt call herself an entity or something....
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Seren smiled, standing to clean the mess that had been made from Kevv’s bath. “Little one, it is odd to hear any hatchling say anything.” She teased looking over her shoulder to show she meant no harm as she whipped down the water and drained what was left from the make shift tub. She continued to clean the area as she listened to this odd one but she had no real reason not to believe her. “You died in the war that is still going on in Racksom right now, correct?” She had lived outside of the place so even though it was in the middle of nowhere, she could still see and hear whispers of the war that was transpiring.

At the mention of power, knowledge and everything that began to worry the woman. She turned to face Kevv once more and frowned. “Would your powers not be better suited for someone who would wield power? I have use of healing magic but it drains me quickly.” She suddenly felt inadequate and not suited for the job that Kevv was telling her about. “A friend I would never turn away, but power should never be given lightly even if to a good natured person.” She frowned remembering tales of corruption of magic, of power and he thoughts drifted to Zartear. She shook her head at the thought, knowing that her heart truly believed she would never end up like that but who could really ever know until it happened, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 am

Kevv gave a soft giggle once hearing those words. Well she did have a point, since when could a hatchling actually speak? Though Kevv was far from some normal hatchling. What she wouldnt give to be able to be one truly, but... well, she didnt have that luxury to be able to forget all that happened to her. ~Well im not what youd cal some simple hatchling.~ She told her, amused a bit. Though her gaze narrowed slightly too. ~Yes.... I was beheaded, in fact. Although who had done it, will regret it for every second he remains alive now.~ She said softly. ~I didnt expect to be back so quick, but... the Titans of my home planet, thought it best to get things moving qick as possible.~ She told her gently. Which was very true...

However KEvv began to sense her doubt too. Ahh, it was expected of course, to feel doubt at such words, and the fact that she knew now she was going to gain something. ~Well Seren... not many on this planet weild magics. Plus... I cant just let anyone hold this. I could endow and connect to the most powerful of mages or something. But you know.... what fun would it be, if they were a total asshat?~ KEvv asked her. ~PArdon my language.~ AShe said quickly too. Not wanting to offend ehr new, cute friend. ~I did not choose you because of what you could do. I chose you because of more... inner qualities. Your emotions, how you handle yourself... those are what decides for any dragon to take a rider. It has nothing to do with magic or ability levels.~ Kevv said gently. ~Youre just... very nice, ad very cute. Plus you hold masive capability. I did not see a reason to withhold from you at all. Plus its jsut good to have someone I could finally hatch for, rather then hatching on my own and making myself grow. Its not the most fulfilling existance.~ Kevv told her gently.

Although Kevv flicked her tail too, seeing still more worry on Serens' face and in her eyes. Though Kevv could guess easily why now, considering their connection to one another. ~Id not worry about my magic being corrupted either, or yours. ITs almost impossible. It would take one hell of somethnig vile to do it, and well... no one on this planet fits what would be required to corrupt me. Or well, you now either.~ Kevv told ehr with a wink. She stood too, feeling well, clean and warm. Keeping wrapped in the little towel though, just to be proper for eyes. Something she was conscientous of even while a hatchling it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Seren just let herself sigh, listening to Kevv once more trying not to doubt the little one. Who really could blame her though? Power was never supposed to be taken lightly and the way Kevv spoke of it she would gain a rather large sum of it. Gently she took a hand to her temples and rubbed them easing the tension from her aching head. It was a lot to ask of anyone to take in, but she thought herself handling all this information rather well if she asked herself.

She watched the little one stand and another thought came to her head. “The towel will have to make due for tonight, but I can fashion some clothing for you by tomorrow.” Unless of course she could just poof her clothing on, Seren was used to making her own clothing and would have no problem whipping out something for Kevv.

“Perhaps for tonight it would be best to get some rest, hm?” Seren asked, picking Kevv up slowly to make sure she didn’t protest it and headed for one of her guest rooms. She opened the door and made quick work of lighting a candle. The room was rather simple, a large window looking out onto the forest and letting the moonlight spill into the room along with a bed and dresser fashioned from a dark wood. “There isn’t much in here but you are welcome to make yourself at home.” She smiled down at Kevv before walking over to the bed, pulling back the warm blankets, and setting Kevv among them. “I’ll be down the hall, first door on the right if you need anything, alright?” She said softly, rubbing her head and then pulling the covers close tucking her in. She stood in the doorway for a long moment not even sure if this was all still happening but smiled anyway and pulled the door closed in a soft click after saying goodnight.

Seren sighed outside the door once more but moved down the hallway to her own room and stripped herself of her outerwear. A bath seemed like a really good idea as she looked at her hand where Kevv had made the connection. “What an odd day…” She took the next hour to fill the tub with water and heated it before stripping herself down and slowly lowering her body into the hot water. She smiled at the wonderful feeling and closed her eyes letting all tension go from her small form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Kevv still could sense her skepticism on the subject. Although well, how could Kevv blame her? She doubted anyone on this planet had ever been subjected to anyone with abilities like her own. Let alone the sheer amount of magic she held. It was to be expected to not be believed. However, itd not be long before Seren got a good taste of it all. Kevv was sure she would take to this fine after some time perhaps and some... understanding of the whole ordeal. Though hearing of her clothing she just gave a nod. No... sadly she couldnt just conjure clothing yet. Her body and magics still developing... though her energies would climb rapidy. But still, she had to wait on conjuring something complex as clothing.

She smiled softly though once set down, listening to Serens' gentle words. Even in the face of such... crazy news she kept so calm, it was ver good to know. "Rest definently is a good idea." Kevv said softly. Rather laying herself down once set in he bed. She gave a gentle purr too once rubbed, simply a dragonling loved such things. "I see.... and I shall, but I doubt much happening to me ni that time." She told ehr softly. Giving ehr goodnight too when Seren walked out. She sighed a bit and just laid back, rather wondering how the hell she had gotten this fortunate. Typically upon hatching KEvv jsut hid for an hour, then grew to avoid dying. No, it wasnt the most... healthy way to exist, but well she ahd to look out for herself. and naturally, being who she was on ehr planet, could make ehr a target.

Although it was then that her senses prickled a bit. A very lively scent finally reached ehr nose too... She squirmed a bit in her bed and stretched, but indeed kept in mind what she was smelling out there. Wondering why she hadnt paid attention to it earlier.... there were cookies out there. Ahh Kevv would be drawn to those like flies to honey. Though for now yes, sleep was in order. But well, maybe a good and early morning set of those cookies would work out just great. Hoping they had chocolate chips. And peanut butter. Ahh it made a mind just jump in lively hysteria....well a mind like Kevvs anyway. It was probably a weak point really, it a wonder she didnt get very plump as many sweets as she could devour while growing. Especially baked ones... she fell for a cake pretty quick, or a decent pie. But for now she just laid back, curling up slightly. Giving a content sigh and letting her mind wander, until it receded into the subconscious.. asleep at last.

((Hilarity ensues in the morning.))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Seren woke early, just as the sun began its ascent into the pink and blue stained sky. She let out a yawn and stood, dressing herself quickly and brushing out the silvery locks of her hair. She knew there were many things she had to do today and opened the door to her room with those thoughts in mind. Quietly she opened the door to Kevv’s room and couldn’t help the smile that came to her face when she saw the dragon like creature curled up on the bed like a cat. She left the door slightly ajar and walked down the stairs. After making herself a cup of tea, she went to work on making some clothing for Kevv.

She figured the little one would be up soon and was pleased with her work. It was a simple black wrap dress that should hang comfortably from the dragoness like frame. She set her work down and began to cook some of the salted meat, and half way through cooking she realized something. What does Kevv actually eat? She had no clue but shrugged, assuming she might have something if this meat did not work. She had plenty of fruits and vegetables in case she did not eat meat as well. Seren knew eating animals was something she took far more seriously then would seem. Before she ever hunter for the small amount of game she gave her thanks to the creature and prayed its soul was at rest.

((Have fun sneaking past Seren. >D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Kevv didnt wake too early... her hatchling brain didnt like waking up too much at all. Hell time to time even adult Kevv slept way in, why not? She never saw a reason to have to wake with the sun all the time. Although that morning she did rise finally. Thinking about those cookies. Oh yes theyd be so good. She giggled at the thought. Though she felt Seren out there too. Frowning a bit.... well Seren seemed too... Motherly to allow cookies in the morning. Which made a slight complication in this matter. So how to handle this, was the true question. Although Kevv had a significant solution.....

Kevv rather wrapped the towel around herself neatly, so that it well, covered her like a robe. Considering her size it wasnt too hard. She then stood, tip-toeing out of the room without a sound. She looked quickly through her mind, through Serens' eyes. Indeed seeing she was cooking. Well tis was a bummer, how to do this? Well yes, she had a plan! She rather reached, finding a little stone where a little plant was. Of course after that, she chunked it down the hallway far, past the kitchen and into her own room, making a sound once in there. Watching for the inevitable head-turn too, Kevv skittered out of the hallway, taking an empty box of what seemed animal crackers and plopping herself under it. Hiding herself in a small nook behind the cabinetry.... As for KEvvs' diet, it consisted of pretty much.. fruits and veggies. Kevv was a total Vegetarian, except for when it came to sweets..... Thus well, Kevv wanted those cookies to fill that belly, plus well, they were just good.

Kevv hovered there for the moment, waiting. From the smell of things itd take just a minute for the food on the stove to be done. Once she turned Kevv had a decent plan to get to that cabinet, where she idneed smelled that awesome treat just begging to be in her mouth. She could hardly wait, wanting to tear those cookies in two and see the awesome chocolate chips i nthem, or maybe peanut butter... then nibble at it and enjoy it... It was going to be a funfest that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Seren set aside what she was cooking as a strange noise seem to come from the hallway. With a frown, she walked down to inspect the noise, unaware that Kevv was making for a try at the ever so yummy cookie jar. Though Seren was no fool, and a hint of a smile curled onto her delicate features. If Kevv wanted to play so early in the morning then so be it.

She walked back into the kitchen, pretending she knew of nothing and went back to cooking, setting the small table as she did so. She put a large amount of fruit along with the meat down and poured two glasses of water. With a sly look over her shoulder she made for Kevv’s room and knocked on the door. “Kevv, little one, it is time to get up.” She played along as she heard more noises in the kitchen. “Where would she have gotten off to?” She said coyly. Walking back into the kitchen she couldn’t help the laugh that erupted from herself. She saw Kevv, with her entire muzzle inside the cookie jar devouring what morsels inside of it. “Little one, that is not much of a breakfast.” She giggled, trying to get her words out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Kevv of course saw her walk down the hall finally, to get her up. At this Kevv indeed crawled up the cabinet quickly, easily climbing it. Yet she left no marks where she had been. Well hse had alot of practice at climbing and such.... it had ben an essential art in some places, for well you couldnt fly everywhere. Ahh yes, she smelled them so strong. The chocolate chips and the peanut butter just danced in her head like no tomorrow. Oh she was goin to have her sumtuous treat, and it was going to taste very good. Kevv having full confidencethat itd take Seren just enough time to go and see her awake, or see ehr not in bed at all, that she would ahve the time to grab a few of these cookies i nthis jar and make off with them. Therefore, Kevv lifteed the lid.

She mrred in delight, and well hopped up a bit, getting some of ehrself into the jar. Indeed smelling them, so close... half her little body was in that jar by then in fact. Oh yes, it looked so grand, so appetizing... She grabbed a cookie and purred too. She bit into one and ahh it was great! IT had been way too long sice having a decent treat... Though suddenly tht all went upside down, as a voice rang out. Well that was unexected. "EEP!" Kevv jumped, and then regretted it with how her weight was positioned. The jar fesideways rather, toppling with her half in it. It fell to its side, the lid on top of Kevv rather. Which meant quite suddenly, Kevv was buried in cookies. "Gotta be kiddin...." she muttered. Well this wasnt exactly the way she had wanted to enjoy her morning treat that was for sure. Damnit she had been so close to being unsen too, soooo close.... or so far? She had a shrewd suspicion that Seren had kinda known about this all along.... KEvv snorted, cursing the instincts of a hatchling a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next