Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 am

Seren laughed seeing Kevv’s surprise and then her spectule of falling with the cookies all around her. “Well well look at this mess..” She laughed, picking Kevv up and away from the cookies. “And now the birds will get to enjoy these instead of you.” She teased, picking up the baked products and setting them on the counter. The birds would surely get a kick out of eating such sweet things and always got a chance to when Seren had dropped or dirtied something.

She looked back to Kevv and sat her at the table. “There are plenty of fruits, meat and vegetables. I wasn’t sure what you eat so there is a bit of everything for this morning. And then we can see how the clothes I made fit you.” Seren wanted to show Kevv a bit of how she lived her life today before she was thrown into a new world full of power and magic. Turning back to the cookies, she crumbled them in her hand, opening a window and tossing them into the lush green grass. Within a few moments birds of all sorts came down to eat the treats the woman threw out for them. Seren was a friend to most things in nature so this was really nothing new for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 am

Kevv twitched her tail a bit in annoyance. Now wasnt this just unfortunate... normally she woulve done had her treat god and proper by now. Though she supposed this wasfor the better. She was but a hatchling, after all, there was a fairly large limit as to what all she should get into her system. But still damn cookies were always so good, chocolate chips were just to fall over for all the time. Kevv missed having such htings since she had gotten to this world. For well, ot many places sold alot of sweet things. At ehr castle she had special bakers just for making cookies... indeed a spoiled beast sometimes she was. But wasnt any empress?

Kevv heard Seren though, smiling a bit. Covering her disappointment up quick... Though she didnt consider it too big a loss. she would find others that was for sure. "Ahh... Seren I swore long ago never to kill for my own gain. This includes filling my belly. I am a vegetairan." KEvv told ehr softly. Pretty sure itd be a bit... baffling to see a dragon who never ate meat. "Though fruits do the best..... gotta love their sweet taste." She said with a purr. Though indeed she felt a bit of heartbreak as the cookies landed i nthe grass.... nooooooo.... those were supposed to be in her belly! But... what the hell could she do about it? Well, absolutely nothing. Besides they werent her cookies truly. Thus, nothing forher to be upset about. Still though they had been so good. Plus the birds seemed delighted by them. she supposed that was fine then, at least someone got to enjoy them... though that someone wasnt her. Ahh, how disappointing... Though blah. She would be fine. Besides she had a different kind of day to look forward to, she hardly could wait, htough she hid her excitement extremely well for a hatchling. Which usually by then would be squeaking excitedly and jumping all over the place. But... not Kevv. She just sat liek a very civilized being... indeed lacking that utter hyper drive that most little ones got.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

Seren saw the disappointment written all over the little ones face and simply nodded when she told her of being a vegetarian. “I understand, but know little one, I need meat to keep strong though I humbly thank each creature that I take from the forest.” She tried to explain to Kevv, and figured if she didn’t understand or objected she would say something about it. Sitting down, she joined Kevv to eat her breakfast and promptly cleaned up putting away the extra meat but leaving the fruit on the table. “Alright, lets see how this fits, hm?” She had Kevv stand and put the robe like dress on her and smiled, standing back to admire her handiwork and how well the garment fit. “Perfect.” She smiled and set Kevv on the floor. “Would you like to come out with me today?” She offered moving about her home to get things together. She grabbed a thick and warm towel.

She walked outside and closed the door with a soft click behind her once Kevv was out. “Even though there is a lot of farm land around here I found a beautiful and clear stream not too far around here that I like to meditate near. Of course, seeing as how you are still little I’d assume you wanted to play in the water. There are many fish that you can chase around and several animals that normally come around when I sit there.” She walked with Kevv to the spot and smiled. It was as she said, a clear, yet large stream that contained rainbow colored fish and several different types of animals hanging around the cool water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 am

Kevv sighed a bit, but well she wasnt going to let the lack of cookies get ehr down. Not when she saw a good banana to eat.. tHus she pulled that to her instead, it almost as long as she was. Peeling it down and beginning to much, she listened. Giving a gentle nod to Serens' words. "I would expect no less. Though its god you honor those you take to sate your belly." She said softly. "Humans all need some sort of meat to carry on.... me I get my proteins other ways." She said softly. Though didnt elaborate on that one. Instead she just got a good mouthful of banana. Which tasted just delightful. "Truly im probably one of very few dragons youl lfind who wont touch meat. but.... it helped me get to where I am today, and what I gained too..... a respect for life is very necessary." She said to her gently. "Most of my kind eat meat almost entirely as their diet but.... well I kinda showed they didnt have to be stuck to the same kind of meal each day." She told her, giving a purr and stuffing her cheeks with more banana.

Kevv tilted her head though, hearing her... see how what fit? Though Kevv remembered then that indeed Seren was supposedly going to make some kind of clothing for her. "Ahh, alright." She said gently. Quite glad to try anything on, Kevv loved doing such things. Gladly squirming into what Seren had made, with her help of course. Such gentle hands Seren had... of course Kevv noticed such things pretty easily most of the time. She ahd to admit, it was a nice dress. perhaps a bit longer then she typically wore things, aside from herrobe. But indeed this was a good substitute until she could grow some and summon hr robe back to her. Let alone ehr other clothing she liked to wear beneath it too. Though at the mentioning of Seren leaving for the day, Kevv indeed gave an eager nod. "That sounds wonerful." She purred. Quite wanting to see what her new friend did in her normal day. At least until her days were going to be very upside down. Kevv rather jumped, clinging to Seren easily. But her claws never dug into her as KEvv climbed to her shoulder. Just sitting down there.

She twitched her tail lightly as they walked outside. Indeed a fine day it was.... she sniffed the air a bit, catching many plant scents, the water and other thigns she couldnt discern for the moment too. Kevv listened to her words and just purred a gentle sound. "I see.... well its good the wildlife likes you at least." She said gently. "As for paly well.... we shall see. Im not the kind of hatchling thatll typically randomly play." She said softly. "Then again, when you pass on and revvie again and again, after so many times, well.... being a hatchling isnt as exciting. Plus where I keep my intellect too. But.... theres something else Ill do there, whichll benefit me and probably you too." She said. Well Kevv had to do some channeling anyway. She wanted to work her magic Gate back to its original level quickas she could. Thus.... channeling would indeed help this alot. IT was a form of meditation too, but it stressed her gates of magic almost to their limit, without pulling her past such. It was meant to just expand her reach for ehr abilities, until she grew anyway. This would make ehr growth easier too. Plus itd be quite a show to Seren probably, and well, she would get to feel a good bit from Kevv while she did this...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 am

Seren nodded at her little companion. “I don’t exactly live an exciting life style, until now I suppose.” She smiled at Kevv and found a rock she had been using for meditation. “If I were in a forest, I’d try to find a waterfall to sit under, but alas this will have to do.” She shared an inner thought with Kevv as she sat down on the cool rock. Setting the towel down next to her she looked at the little one. “I ask, my friend, that while I am in mediation it be as quiet as possible, if you don’t mind. Can you do that for me?” She asked with a gentle tone not trying to sound too overbearing.

When she was sure Kevv was going to be fine she crossed her legs and closed her eyes letting her spirit connect to the object and living things around her. When Seren did her meditation it just wasn’t to help her concentration and focus but she would literally be able to hear the earth, the animals, bugs and plants. As she rested into the meditative state she listened to the things about her and would be pretty much unreachable unless shaken from her state.

While it probably took a good portion of an hour, Seren was finally done, unfolding her legs that had a slight cramp in them. She walked over to the cool stream of clear water and dunked her hands in forming a cup. She brought the crisp water to her mouth and drank enjoying the feeling of it running down her throat. She loved her meditation more then anything and now she wondering what Kevv was up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 am

Kevv gave a gentle giggle at her words. "A very understandable concept. I think, if I wouldve had the chance... I wouldve kept to myself. But.... for me, too much calls for my aid, for my help. Being who I was an am well, many begin to rely upon you fr higher protection." She said softly. Seeing where they were she twitched her tail, giving a nod to Serens' words. "Ill not bother you." She said simply. Knowing though, her meditation was going to be a little different this day. Actually, quite different. For she would ahve a mcuh, much more sensetive connection to what was around her. Kevvs' energies just complimanted such connections ands trengthened them hugely, considering her own control of the elements around her. Speaking of this, she figured she would begin her meditative channeling.

Kevv let Seren sit down before she did anything. Breathing in the wild air, before stepping to the water. a delicate blue enrgy gathering at her feet. She rather stepped onto the water- Yes, onto - And went to the middle of the stream. She murmured under her breath, delicate, gentle words, in a language Seren would definently not know... well, Dragontongue. Kevv smiled softly and she sat down where she was. On top of the water, the delicate energy gathered beneath her rump and wherever else her body touched the water too. Kevv giggled, running her hands along the top of the water, watching the surface tension break as she did. It felt good to be able to do such peaceful things again and for once, enjoy it. For she knew once she got older, such enjoyable thigns were going to be... few and far between. She gave a deep sigh... wondering why the hell her path had to be so crazy. Why could she never live normally? If she tried, someone would undoubtedly fnid ehr and flip it all upside down! It happened every time she had tried ebfore. Hell KEvv had even tried locking herself away. Thoughyears later she had just been summoned again to help her planet. Indeed for the Dragon-lady, there seemed little true rest.

Kevv soon relaxed her mind though. Emptying it of almost all thought. Rather quickly she did this, more accustomed to gaining a pure meditative state then most, even while a hatchling. The waters around ehr little sitting spot churned as she did. Her magics touching everything i nthe area. Rather making quite an effect quickly. She breathed deeply... the plants and such in that little area around the stream grew some, flowers opened up and bloomed. The water seemed to fountain around her and go around her in spirals. She murmured a bit beneath her breath..... rather taking delicate control of the waters around her. Holding this was her channeling method.... she could bend it, shape it, do whatever she wished almost with it. Feeling Seren up by this time Kevv smiled a bit. Rather some of said water fountained up around where she was suddenly too, then went up in a spiral. Barely missing heer as it arced above her, then went back in the water on her other side. Kevv just purred.... Feeling the Stress at hr Gate, but well it mattered little right then, working it further open, stressing it so it would expand, but not painfully so...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:48 am

Seren was caught slightly off guard as the water floated up and around her and then back into the water. That is when she took notice of Kevv sitting on top of the water and she tilted her head. “So, you can sit on and bend water to your will then huh?” She asked with a hint of warmth in er eye. Seren had no doubt that Kevv had powers but who could not deny seeing them for proof was far more fun?

Seren sat at the bank of the water and watched Kevv for several more moments before speaking, figuring if she could break her concentration to play with her then perhaps she could talk. “Little one, how long does it take you to mature?” She asked with a bit more curious this time. Not as if she did not like having a dragon-iod creature hatching at her side, but she saw no harm in the question.

She was in awe to think about the amount of magic that one day Kevv may, or might already be in possession of. Her thoughts lingered on corruption and Zartear a moment longer but faded away in the peacefulness she was feeling. No thoughts she could have would shake her this day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 am

Kevv twitched her tail contentedly, continuing to shape and play at the water. Although hearing Seren she nodded softly. ~Any element.~ She told her, not moving for her spot. But the ground beneath ehr rumbled and formed... well letters. Whcih simply spelled out "Like this". Then the winds drifted and moved... Rather at ehr feet, a little, tiny tornado began to float about. It was too small to do damage... Kevv let the gentle swirling winds just hover around Seren for a moment, before they vanished. Kevv rather stood up at this point. A little unsteady in her feet. "Alright, thats enough for today I think." she said softly. Well stressing such a barrier was definently a tough thing to do, especially how she typically did it. It would take a couple days while small to build her spellwork back up. But it was enjoyable really to build upslowly, rather then rush into, whic hwhen hse just instantaneously grew... she would ahve to rush her gate abck into full working ability, and actually such was quite painful.

Kevv walked upon the water to the shore, then off. Hearing Serens' question though KEvv sighed a bit. "In all honsety.... it depends how I will do it. There is a natural time for a dragon to grow. However... with the control I have of myself and abilites... I can speed my growth time up. I could grow even now if I liked. Truly with how ive had to live... Most times I just ended up hatching, waiting an hour or two, then growing. although its not the best way... I had to do such, mainly for my own safety." She said softly. "For for me in some times, my planet was a dangerous place. My head and body were wanted, wanted for exploitation, amoung other thigns. Im not going to be someone to ever fall into an enemys' hands and give them the pleasure of taking me." She said simply with a shrug. "Though the odds of such are slim. Itd hafta be one phenomenal foe to be able to take me down in the first place. Except for right now... for my abilities are.. limited." she said softly. "Hence wh I kinda keep out of thigns while little." Kevv told her.

Kevv flexed her litle wings, climbing back up on Serens' shoulder. "You neednt worry Seren. So long as you luive, and were together in mind, no one wil lcorrupt what youll be able to weild, or what you already can. NO being will use your abilities against whatver you might wanna use them for." She said softly. "Itll be a cold day in a fiery hell before I see my divine spells and such being bent to do vile things." Kevv told ehr, nuzzling her cheek softly too.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 am

Seren watched in amazement at the different elements that played around her in a dizzying display. How very interesting! The woman thought as a bright smile came onto her face. She watched as Kevv wrapped up what she was doing and came back to the shore of the stream. She listened to Kevv’s explanation as to having to grow within hours and this too, sudden the woman. To be fully-grown in just a few hours? Well if she held as much magic as she had said then Seren couldn’t see why it wouldn’t be possible, right?

Seren couldn’t help the playful smile that graced her features as Kevv rubbed her muzzle against her cheek. She took a hand and rubbed her head. This was a peaceful moment and Seren wouldn’t deny how happy she felt.

That all went into ruins though as soon as Seren was hit by an invisible force, literally knocking her off her feet and sending the woman flying back three feet. She hit the ground hard and simply decided to lay there as the breath returned to her lungs. “Kevv? Kevv are you okay?!” The woman asked, the little one was knocked from her shoulder when she was hit and was unsure as to where she was. Before she got a chance to ask further the unseen force was back again this time making her head pound as if it was going to explode. Seren grabbed at her head, letting out a yell in pain as she doubled back over from the sheer amount of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 am

Kevv smiled warmly, pretty sure Seren was baffled as to how any being could just grow like that. Though KEvv hardly had an explanation for it in truth. She just had interited the talent.... Thus it worked, and worked well. Especially for her survival in hard times. Although she had to use great caution with it, all the saime. In truth, doing such a growth could kill someone lest they were careful on it. She had to watch her diet especially, for the first week of growth. Plus feeling the hand that rubbed her soft head, making a purr emanate from her little chest... Ahh yes, things were peaceful and calm. Peaceful was something KEvv was not used to at all. In truth, wondering when it would end.

Although that was answered almost... too promptly. She growle a bit, feeling the force strike. Kevv landed on her little feet lithly... She tilted ehr head, looking around quickly. Worried and strongly, though not as worried as when she felt Serens' mind being pried on. The problem was, the connection was stil lvery young, and Kevv was still but a hatchling. She had very strong control of her abilities, but the amount of energy she actually had was much slimmer then she was used to. She made barriers fast, trying to sheild Serens' conscious best she could. ~Hold on, keep your focus, Push away any who grip any part of your fabrics of thought.~ Kevv told ehr simply. Not liking this, her little frame was shaking. No one knew she was coming to life here, why was she beign attacked so early!? She knew this couldnt just be against Seren.... then again, it could be. But the ods were slim. Seren was a peaceful, motherly being. With probably not a grudge against anyone in the world. Kevv kenw she had numerous enemies, and now probably a price in milions and millions of Surahnian gold on her head. That is, if they even knew she would come abck to life. This was unsettling, and very much so. Kevv knew her structured body couldnt handle a fight, not while a hatchling. She couldnt heal herself too good, and ehr body didnt heal too well either while small.... this was... trouble.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 am

Searing, pounding stabbing every type of pain Seren could think of was pounding at her head and trying to listen to Kevv made it ever harder. This pain was unbearable and suddenly she felt like her mind was being invaded by something slimy, something dirty which made her scream louder. She felt so vulnerable, so naked to this mental probing and no matter how hard she tried to clear her thoughts it wormed its way deeper into her subconscious and within moments Seren went completely silent.

She sat on her knees, her silvery hair cascaded around her face and shoulders like a silken waterfall. Her fair skin was beaded with a cold sweat that had broken out along her body but still she just sat there. Until she finally looked up. Her normally soft blue eyes were almost orange in color and a devilish smirk worked its way onto her features. “I see you have returned, such a pity you grew attached to this…human so quickly.” Seren spoke thought it didn’t sound like the soft natured woman. And with that, Seren was up, and started after Kevv, prepared to leap on the small dragoness form with dangerous intent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 am

Kevv growled a bit, moving back slightly. This didnt feel right, not at all. She ahd to do something but what could she do? After all her training today she would be lucky to cas another spell. She could, but it was going to exhaust ehr and she knew it. Probably hurt her even if she did too much. She frowned however, feelign their connection beginning to become.. comrpomised. Kevv growled, feeling Serens' mind loose from its hold.... this wasnt good. Someone had attacked just WAY Too early. It took time to make the connection strong... She hadnt had time to keep the grip yet! This was just.. too sudden! She shouldve known something like this was going to happen! ALWAYS It did! Was she allowed to grow fond of nothing? It pissed ehr off... But well, what could she do? She was far too small to do much at all. Plus this being seemed like it knew her. So then there cam another question.... who was it?

KEvv snorteed at the words it spoke. "And just what aquaintance do I have to your desparate idiocy? For only a truly honorless fool would come after a HATCHLING!" She shouted. But began to run nonetheless. She was quite fast, even if she was very small. She made sure to run through thick grasses and ferns, beginning to connect to the elements around ehr. She didnt want to but damnit, she had to do something. She had to force this thing for Seren, whatever it was. Well Kevv knew what she would be doing with Seren first... Fortifying her mind. Kevv couldnt have this happening twice. Thats if she even lived through it. Or if Seren even lived through it. Kevv tried not to dwell on that. Her survival had o be first in this. If KEvv died while little, itd take many years to even be able to use a Soul Fragment! Kevv didnt feel like being holed up with the Titans in the Halls. That just sounded... horribly boring... She growled, making a tree bend a bit, its thick branch cae to whack Seren and ehr controller back. Kevv kept in mind she couldnt hurt Seren. She just wanted to jar ehr senses jsut enough.... Kevv felt the effort this was taking on her too, on both of them. Feeling Serens' Agony, plus feeling her ownaagony of beginning to overstress her little body...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:09 pm

“All the better to eliminate you while you are so helpless.” Seren growled becoming more and more frustrated by the moment from the random bots of nature that kept flying at her, well him actually. Seren’s control was safe and rather far from her target and had been watching the woman ever since Kevv had entered her and suddenly she stopped running at her. “I have a feeling you are attached to this one already, dragon.” Seren smirked evilly the dark features on her face stood out from her normally delicate features.

Seren was looking herself over with pleasure as if inspecting herself. “Makes one wonder why you picked such a pathetic human unless she is actually more special then meets the eye.” The voice knew Seren had nothing that would harm him, that she could never harm anything and that made it all the easier to enter in her conscious and take it over. Seren took up the chase again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Kevv knew she had to be very careful... ugh! Was she really going to have to do something drastic this early in physical life? Hearing the beings' words as she scrambled for her life, although her pace slowed when she felt the controlled Seren stop. She growled and turned, hearing those words that came from her controlled maw. Well this made Kevv even more upset. Most defniently faced with a horrid choice now.... she ahd to protect Herself, that was definently first priority. For... she could survive without Seren fairly easily. But she didnt WANT To. Kevv wanted a rider for a reason. This was all just Unacceptable. Even on her own planet she never had actually gotten attacked like this while a hatchlign. Chased by some creature directly yes, that had happened. Though usually it last an hour, and Kevv grew to protect herself. Bt this was differnet, a fragile situation. However she looked at it, far dangerous. She just might have to grow... Kevv didnt want to though! She had wanted to make an actuall, full-growth for herself for once! Forcing her growth again..... it just.... she didnt wish to, not at all.

At the words that Seren was pathetic though, tears of anger welled in the dragonlings' eyes... "Pathetic!? Hardly. It doesnt take a millenia of magical prowess, or the strength of 10 golems, to make someone significant. A gentle spirit, and a good know-how on how to handle predicaments, and the POTENTIAL and prowess to learn and grow, are whats required. You would know NOTHING about this monster." She growled. Feeling it, her body growing hot.... Her mind swiftly searching too. She felt Seren coming again, running ino the ferns quick as she could. But she felt it horridly... her head hurt, anger searing in her veins.... damnit, she didnt want this now! It definently had a big potential to kill her once more. Plus it was.. very dangerous against Seren.... no, Kevv tried to keep it back but thiss ituation was pushing it hard.... Kevvx beginning to press at the barrier holding him in.... oh someone was wanting to be destroyed, toying with Kevvs' rider like this.... He jsut wated to do it. But Kevv knew itd stress her body FAR Too much, she would only have a slim chance of survival if she let him out...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 am

“If her mind is so open to my powers, /dragon/ then I have all rights to call her pathetic!” Seren yelled keeping up the chase. “Do not think to push me out. I know you are weak and you have to pick between yourself and your pet.” Seren laughed evilly, picking up a branch as she ran and hitting Kevv with it as hard as she could. “If I can not kill you, I will kill your spirit!” Seren suddenly dropped the stick and her eyes resumed to normal, but she was screaming again, holding her head tightly. “R-….Run Kevv…” She managed to get out as tears fell unchecked down her face. She had never known such pain, such violation of her mind.

The unseen attacked grinned from his position, far away, sitting on a rock with his eyes closed and his concentration full on the mind he was taking control of. Her gentle spirit was easy to control not wanting conflict but she was already far into one. He grinned in his meditative state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:09 am

Kevvs' eyes just narrowed... beginning to calm her heart rate. Kevv hardly believed this beasts' words, simply this was by far over-beastly for any being to do. Horrid and twisted! It took quite an unholy individual to have the vileness to attack a hatchling. Though Kevv growled as she was struck too. She groaned, giving a heavy sigh too. Beings just HAD To test her patience! Why did this shit always happen to her?! Was she NOT Allowed peace!? WHY WAS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!?? Kevv was beginning to grow quite pissed. Her body shivered and shook. Kevvs' grip at Seren began to double in her mind, then double again. KEvvs' body rather shimmered, then vanished.... Kevv just saw no better way out of this madness. It had to be stopped ebfore it got too far. She knew she was going to be way sore in the morning after this though that was quite certain...

Kevv rather made ehrself grow. Far too quickly too, usually it woudld take a few minutes to charge and execute. No, Kevv pushed it far hard beyond the typical limit.... Her body reformed before Seren, though grown, and back in her robe too. Her staff formed again, appearing in her hand. Although Kevv didn't stay this way long. ~You PUSH Me creature and you pay in blood!~ She didnt sound too ladylike anymore either. That fine body losing its slender curvy feel and look, the robe quickly turning to heavy plate. Becoming completely male too, and blackening in scale color. Eyes going from blue to orange.... The blood infesting rage beginning to sear and burn in his veins. He stood tall, empowered, renewed since that battle and their demise and rebirth. But still the rage plagued him, always likely would plague him.... Kevvx emerged to try to end this.

He flicked his tail, thinking quickly. A steely barrier pressed around Serens' mind this time, beginning to grip tightly at anything foreign at her mind, any connection aside from his own to her. He didn't need much info, and well he knew this being, whoever it was, HAD To leave traces. Even Kevv when she went into a mind, could be detected by the right keen conscious. ~Hang in there..~ He told Seren simply. Before leaping, the ground beneath his feet cracking when he did. Taking off at breakneck speed.... his pace at his most extreme fast he could bring his muscular legs to push. He had to save Kevvs' rider. He had to do this in a timely manner too. It hard to tell if Kevv would survive all this effort. What was more, a different spirit was wanting out for this encounter.... it was a more... malevolent force too. Not something Kevv wanted out here for this... Kevvile was NOT The worst thing that lurked in Kevvs' soul.... But they'd best prey to their gods they never got to meet what else might be within her soul... Kevvx snorted, charging like he had no tomorrow, knowing where to go now too. Whoever was playing his game would know one deadly end... Kevv knew this reaction of hers had maybe even traumatized her rider, for well, seeing a litttle hatchling become an anthro-dragoness, then this... behemoth of an anthro-dragon, who looked dark as a void... well it'd make some kind of reaction for sure. But Kevv had to put her first, and with having to do what she did, she couldn't defend her too good in her original form. Thus, Kevvx would have to take this on. She just kept at Serens' mind instead. Beginning to force at whatever gripped her there and well, force it out. They had struck so early.... Kevv hadn't any time to even strengthen the bond, that typically took time! Though when grown of course her affluence to the conscious was far, far stronger.... Thus she had taken the only path she could think of to logically save Seren and herself. Though not so much herself as Seren...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Seren couldn’t think let alone breathe with the pain going inside her skull. It felt like a multitude of different types of pain and the slithering black feeling was still crawling around in side her. She could only bring her attention up when she saw Kevv starting to disappear from sight. She thought at first that the dragoness was actually taking her advice and running but she was completely wrong. Quiet the opposite rather, as Kevv began to form into Kevvx. She couldn’t possibly understand how and why Kevv was doing what she was but as soon as the male form was standing in front of her the pain in her mind lessened tremendously.

Seren slumped visibly and took comfort when he told her to hang on. She wasn’t really sure as to what but knew she was far too tired to move. The force was still in her mind was readily being pushed out. What a terrible feeling to have someone crawling in your mind uninvited!

“Oh my my.” The man on the stone said, feeling his mind being pushed from the woman’s. “She really does care for a pathetic human. I best get out of here before I am slaughter.” Standing this time, the man began chanting softly but quickly, knowing he didn’t have much time to escape. Just as he finished his spell he saw Kevvx rushing with all speed towards him. “Until next time, dragoniod!” He bid farewell, puffing into nothingness with a gray swirl of smoke.

((I wanna keep him alive for further awesomeness. 8D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Kevvx could see the pathetic being making his cast. He snarled, being a little defensive. A silvery glint came to his armor suddenly. Well, if this man was casting at him, he would reflect the first barage back at him. Kevvx didnt need to be destroyed by someones' pathetic lightshow. He heard his words and snarled, Throwing his huge sword right at the human. ~There wont BE A next time foolish mortal! I EVER Feel you in her mind again ill Cleave you to Shreds, then devour your entrails!!~ Kevvx jumped at where the being had been, bringing his other blade down. Missing him just barely too, which made him roar in anger, the place he was sitting suddenly splintered and cratered, as the huge blade cleaved into it. Kevvx shook his head in discontent too. "We'll find you eventually idiot human..." He growled. Not at all liking this. Thouh the human would have a way harder time gaining control a second time... Thus Kevvx jumped, beginning to rush back the other way.

He rushed back to where he had left Seren laying. He didnt become Kevv again just yet, though the rage was becoming painful. For well, Kevvx wasnt raging, he was keeping a calm mind for the moment. He sighed, picking her up in his rough, scaled arms. "Lets get you home.... I will shift once there, but it wont be pretty." He told ehr softly. He jumped hard, racing back to her home. Though she wouldnt feel the momentum too much, his hold on her gentle, yet secure... she wouldnt go anywhere. He soon leapt right in front of Serens' doorstep. He opened the door gently, then he made his way to her room. Setting her on her bed. "Rest awhile.... You need it." Kevvx growled though, his muscles beginning to shiver and spasm a bit. Thus he walked from the room. Kevvx actually walked outside....

Once he was out there he roared, falling to his knees. The scales going from rough to smooth and soft once more, the body going from muscular to petite... Kevvx reverted abck to Kevv once more. Who was grown of course.... Although regretting it at that moment. She yelled in agony, coughing... beginning to spew a black substance. It hurt, it hurt like nothing else typically could. Her body shuddering, weak in the limbs.... She gasped for air, Shaking her head. "Get it together..." She muttered to herself. Standing, steadying herself on her staff. She knew she shouldnt have done this.... it was too forced, she wasnt ready to grow in this panicked manner. Kevv went back inside, going to her room rather. Trying to keep her breathing steady.... She sat on Serens' bed, looking upset. "I didnt think anyone w-would strike so early. I guess its my luck at its best.... Dunno if imma be able to handle it too good." She said gently. Kevv knew she would probably live, but there was always that chance she wouldnt. She definently could feel her body absolutely hating this. She had to deal with it though. It seemed she couldnt enjoy herself anymore, there wasnt peace even on another planet besides her own for her. A shameful existance to be immortal for.... She hardly felt ehr eyes roll back in her head, her body slip into slumber. Her going quite unconscious on the bed next to Seren. Kevv knew she ahd an even harder path for recovery now.... making such a move ahdnt been too good. But her body had a knack for recovering tremendously for things one should never recover from.... She couldnt dwell on this though. Somewhat glad to have fallen out next to someone so nice and comforting to be near at least....

((Thats fine. =p Could prove interestin. Maybe Ill throw in Paradox or something later. cx))
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am

Seren wasn’t really sure to make all of this. With the threat gone to her head she found that most of her energy was depleted from her and she could only helplessly lay in the soft grass bed until Kevv or whoever it was now had returned to her. She wished for her…well now his safety hoping that whoever it was that had attacked her wouldn’t do the same for him. She had no idea the vast expanse of magic Kevv really did hold but she was willing to learn. Even more so that she never wanted to feel so helpless and vulnerable ever again.

A short while later Seren felt a set of strong, yet rough arm pick her up and she opened her soft blue eyes to examine whomever it was holding her. She sighed in relief that it was Kevv, or…whoever and simply closed her eyes to converse energy. “Thank you…” She mumbled relaxing in his hold.

Once she was home and in her bed, she looked up to Kevv once more, a twinge of confusion on her face as she tried to grasp in her violated mind what happened today. It started out so peaceful and joyful…and now this…before she could say anything else Kevv was gone from her sight and completely out of the room. She closed her eyes once more and let the gentle whispers of sleep take her away. She was blissfully unaware Kevv was coloring the ground in black vomit and likewise had no idea she was lying next to her, far too gone into sleep to hear her.

*~*~*~*

As the morning light spilled into the room, Seren woke, trying to get a hold on where she was and relaxed when she recognized her bedroom. One thing she didn’t get was the form laying next to her. Sitting up and putting a hand on her aching head she shifted her gaze to Kevv. “Oh yes…” She said softly, standing and wincing as she moved the curtain in her room to look out. It was bright. Too bright for her currently sensitive eyes. It was if she had consumed some alcohol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 am

Kevvs' rest had not been peaceful in any way. Rather it had hardly been rest at all. Kevv had had to jump up quite a few times to spew again. Plus when she did sleep, her dreams did not roll om pleasantly. Havoc being wreaked, mainly from images of Seren being taken over again in her subconscious. Though Kevv knew always when she woke the odds of it happening twice were almost none. Unless that fool came back like while they were sleeping right then. But no, even then Kevv would feel his life-force. although finally she had managed to drift off. Wishing she had a way to diminish her age back to a hatchling anf fix whatever problems might ensue with what hse had had to do. but... Kevv really had no way of doing that. That would likely take too much power in all honesty, to revert age. Even her own age... though probably not... or... well she would decide later on.

She soon stirred though. Hearing a soft voice, but it was barely audible. She opene dher eyes suddenly, a bit paranoid in all honesty... what if that male came back? But that was foolishness, her mind reassuring her of such foolishness too. She heard the curtain move though and frowned a bit. "Id close that...." Kevv said, very softly. Her voice a bit hoarse, from the vomiting and roaring the night before. Kevv knew after such mind invasions Serens' eyesight was bound to be overdrawing for a little while. She should stick to darker areas for ehr sight for a few moments. Kevv luckily didnt have such problems no matter what was in her midn, but her vision was entirely different naturally... She had to wonder though. Who on this planet had hated her that much? That hadnt felt like Felren. If it had been him well Kevv wouldve felt Kevvile. Which she most definently had not. Plus Kevvile woulda stopped Felren cold in that kind of move. Thus this was someone else entirely. That made this dangerous. She was known, but who was sending such a being? Or was this a rogue act?

Kevv growled and slowly sat up. "Damnit..." She muttered. Her head felt like it was splitting and cracking all over. It was very highly unpleasant. "I so overdid it...." Kevv swept her legs to the bedside, beginning to try to stand up. She failed at that however, tumbling right down to the floor. She had definently way overexerted that hatchling magical-gate.... Kevv cursed and growled, though sighed after. Some of that Kevvx rage still in her mind a bit...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Seren closed the curtain to keep from having to look at the blinding light and frowned. It hurt a lot more then a usually adjusting to morning light. She looked back to Kevv and a smile replaced her annoyed look. “I should have kept it closed.” She offered Kevv a weak smile once more which was soon replaced once more by a look of concern when the dragoness went down.

“Kevv! Are you alright?!” She asked coming to her side and putting her arm around her scaly back to help her back on the bed. “Please, rest today. We went through a lot yesterday, you more than me.” Concerned coated her voice as she looked over her. “I’ll go get you some water.” Seren briskly left the room and headed down the stairs. Her head pounded in displeasure at the movements but she shook it off as she made her way outside.

Seren nearly doubled over in sheer agony from the splitting headache as the morning light stung her eyes. She leaned against the doorframe for support and took several long minutes to readjust her eyes. Kevv needed her. She went to the water well as soon as she was able and drew a bucket of crisp cool water. Bring it back inside and retreating from the light Seren poured Kevv a glass of water and returned to her side. “Here, try drinking this, hm?” She kneeled down and offered the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Kevv cursed and growled where she was kneeling. Her just trying to hold herself up... She heard Seren, though there was a ringing in he ears too. Her ehad felt very jarred. Kevv felt Serens' arm pull her up too, her legs wobbling and weak. She laid abck on the bed, glad to be on the bed at least, somewhere comfortable... her body much hotter then normal. "S-s-sorry..." Kevv said to her gently. Frowning a bit as Seren mentioned water... why was she stressing over Kevv anywaY? She had her own discomofrts to deal with. Kevv grunted and sat up slightly, her eyes having no trouble with light luckily. But the rest of ehr body from just moving was protesting hard. But Kevv had no plans to allow ehrself to fall into disrepair from just laying there. No, that was not her style.

Kevv watched her return with the glass and she frowned a bit, tilting her head. "I think you should worry on your own health ebfore mine." Kevv told her softly. Rather concentratign a bit and moving one hand away from the glass, another glass apeared in her other hand. With the same kind of water ni it. Simple duplication.... Though Kevv growled as her magical gate protested to such use. But Kevv was not going to have Seren worrying so hard ove rher and not getting what she needed herself. "Here...." Kevv groaned a bit, her arm taking a minute to even lift. She sipped at the glass though, feeling Serens' pain from the light at her sensetive eyes and things. Kevv was blocking the agony she was feeling.. if Seren could feel that she would probably fall and not move.

Kevv flicked her tail a bit though, growling some. "you should lay here..." Kevv told ehr. Well the bed had plenty of room, and Kevv for one was not shy to lay with her rider. "Itll take you awhile probably to adjust to light, the attack on your mind ebfore I could make a good fortress around it.... is gonna mess with your Eye nerves for a bit. Though likely only today." She said softly. "As for me I... I should not have grown like Idid ill admit but... you weren't going to fall, even if I had to perish for such cause." She said to her simply. Kevv did not truly regret growing, it might be easier on Seren to be at her side as an adult, rather then raising a hatcling. Though normally females liked such thigns like Hatchlings. She didnt ask though, that would be too much prodding.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 am

Seren frowned. “I thank you for your concern little-“ She cut herself off, Kevv was no longer a ‘little one’ and the thought saddened her slightly that she had to grow before her time. She watched in awe as Kevv made a second glass of water but her frown only deepened. She really should get used to the use of magic if Kevv was to stay around. “As I said, I am thankful for your concern, and I will rest, but I think it would be a good idea to follow your own advice. I can see using more magic is only hurting you. Simple things like a second glass of water I can get.” She smiled, trying to comfort the dragoness.

Seren sat herself down on the bed next to Kevv and smiled. “See? I’m alright.” She reached a hand out to pat Kevv’s scaly head gently not wanting to make her headache worse if she had one. “How long do you think it will take to recover? For you I mean.” She clarified just in case Kevv thought she was talking about herself. In honesty, Seren didn’t think about herself and usually never did unless she needed to. She thought her life was better lived thinking of others first.

"I saw on the ground Kevv, there was some black substance...Was that from you?" Concern colored her voice at the thought of something that gross looking coming out of anyones body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 am

Kevv raised an eyebrow, smiling warmly, when Seren almost called her little again. although Kevv plainly was very adult and very suddenly... she sighed a bit, twitching ehr tail softly too. "Well you neednt be walking all over the place right now. A small magic like that I can withstand doing. Dont worry." She told her. "Itll be uncomfortable for me to cast right now but... if im to keep fit, I typically do small spells even when ive overstressed before them." she told ehr. "For most this is not a good idea but me however... it seems to work fine. Although if its to bad then no, I wont do any magics. But if it pleases you more ill not cast for the rest of today." Kevv told ehr with a sweet smile. Scooting over slightly, so Seren could sit on the bed with her.

Kevv chuckled a bit, feeling her hand... Well her head would be fine and she knew it. Nuzzling at her hand instead. "I know you shall. I would know if you couldn't recover." she told her with a grin and a nod. Kevv tilted her head though and thought a bit. "Well perhaps today only. Recovery for me is typically very quickly, lest I truly break my magical gate o something. which im very fortunate that I did not." Kevv told her. "What I did was quite irresponsible, most wouldve pobably ran and left you fr dead in my position, or worse. Although im not someone who can do such things and not feel guilt or something." Kevv told her simply. Thinking it a bit strange, but she liked being close with this one. Seren was just surrounded by such a warm and nice aura, it was lovely...

At the mention of the black substance though Kevv blushed a bit. "I..." not sure how she wished to answer. "Yes... that was from me." Kevv told her. "An unfortunate side effect to the other form which you saw... Kevvx...." She said softly. "I had to become him to keep you out of harms' way, and plus to keep myself alive for awhile. Ive several others I can become as well. My soul was conjoined with other souls before my birth, far back in time." Kevv told her, a bit sadly too. "A strange mess it is but ive adapted. But Kevvx was unusually nice to you... he usually is nothing but rage. The substance you saw... it was the poisonous substance that empowers Kevvxs' body... its simply been dubbed 'Rage', because of the fact it make shim do just that most of the time. I have to flush it out of me once I am able to grip control and shift back into him." Kevv told her softly. "Do not worry though. Ive had to hack it u many times before. Its very unpleasant but... its dealable. Its the change I had to take so suddenly that really hurt me." Kevv told her softly. "I hope it doesnt disturb you.... Itried for years jsut to e rid of them. To me, its not right hat they be locked within me. But I have no other choice but to keep them. I haven't found anyone able to separate us." Kevv told her softly.

Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Seren smiled, “Thank you.” She said happy to hear that she wouldn’t cast any more magic. She knew that the magic was hurting Kevv right now and while she couldn’t understand all the properties of it she knew very well the draining effect it could have. She had healed a major wound on someone once and was unconscious for nearly three days. But she was pleased that both she and the man were perfectly okay after she woke. “Well I’m glad Kevvx like me.” She said with a small chuckle. She had no idea who he really was but Kevv’s explanation seemed to work enough for the woman to understand.

Seren frowned with concern written all over her face when Kevv told her the black substance was from her. “That can’t be healthily...” she said with even more concern now. She sat on her knees looking over the dragoness as if to try to heal an unseen wound. It was habit, she knew to prepare herself to heal but the way it sounded there was nothing she could really do about it. This point saddened her, that she couldn’t help her new friend from suffering from the poison called ‘rage’.

“Lets just rest today.” She said for the both of them, leaning back once more and closing her soft blue eyes. She let herself drift back into a light sleep as her head slowly slid down onto Kevv’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]   Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tajy and Kevv [An interesting find]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next