Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief

Go down 
+2
Artemis
Zay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

The dusk air whipped across Axel's face as he glided though the streets of Didienne. Gray eyes traveled over the surroundings shrouded in shadows as he absently thought about his next avenue for gaining some sort of revenue. As a con artist, the people on the streets looked quite cheat-able, but some of them weren't even worth trying to swindle. Then again, this was the lower class region. Middle class would suffice until he could make his way into the upper class environment... Ah, the horrors of choice.

-flap-

Axel frowned deeply and sighed, peeling the errant flyer off his face. He was about to toss the offending projectile into some random direction that was not in his path when the amount of zeroes following an apparent dollar sign caught his fancy. The number right after said sign was of no significance to him, as long as it was from one to infinity.

"Hello," he murmured. "What's this?"

WANTED!!!
DANGEROUS CRIMINAL, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! IS BELIEVED TO HAVE A FACIAL SCAR AND CONTROL OVER FIRE!
REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION OR FOR HIS CAPTURE!

He let his eyes roam over the flyer and immediately plans began to form. A slow grin spread across his slightly androgynous features, gray eyes sparkling. Not exactly in his range of specialties, but being a con has its perks; perks that include masquerading as someone else, like a bounty hunter.

Axel rolled up the grimy flyer and shoved it inside a pocket, shaking his hair out of his eyes, face set with determination. There was a thief on the loose, possibly stealing thunder that was rightfully his in the first place.

"Can't have that, now can we?" He asked the open air, looking up at the darkened sky with a satisfied smile on his face. That smile soon became a grin and then a calculating smirk. He had a mission to prepare for. But for now...he needed somewhere to lay his head.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Measle raised his head as he heard a rustle outside. The bar had gone unusually quiet, and people were starting to leave. “I’ll be back in a bit, Jack. Don’t spend all of our money, and don’t get killed. You would make an awful mess.” He hissed, before slipping out from under the table and standing to his full height. Now he could rest his spiny head on the high table. He stalked outside and slipped out the door with a crackle of lightning flashing in his jaws.

Outside, he could see one figure hurriedly tucking a flyer into their pocket amongst the crowds, and sat outside the tavern to watch them. They seemed to be planning something, but Measle was always one step ahead of his human. He presumed he could be at least on par with any other human.

The lights of the lanterns outside the little stalls all down the road reminded him that there was a thief on the loose, and he thought about leaving the mysterious stranger alone, but he figured that there was no chance of a tiny dragon capturing the thief on his own. He would need Jackdaww for that, as much as it pained him to admit it. For the time being, he sat there and tried to look helpful.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Upon contact with the man, Rokam started.
'Oh, no, it's fine, I wasn't really concentrating either,' he quickly replied. He lifted his paw and shifted his weight, about to take another step towards the tavern where he presumed Ellias would still be playing cards, but a wave of dizziness struck him and he abruptly sat down to prevent himself from falling over. This was a familiar feeling to him, though he still didn't entirely know how to handle the finer points of his power. Sometimes, when he came into contact with a person or object, he would get a vision about them. No doubt about it, that was what was happening now. They were not generally very clear, seeing as he was not focused, but they still gave him an insight to the future.

Images floated around in his head, brief snippets of what could come to pass. A raging fire... The man, running... A shop whose sign was impossible to read, the flames flickering about it...
As the pictures faded, Rokam shook himself back into full consciousness and looked up to where the man still stood with a hundred questions ready to tumble from his mouth. ‘Who... Why are you... What... You need to... If... Gahh.’ Frustrated, the dragon tightly closed his eyes for a few seconds, then looked back to the human. ‘I need to talk to you,’ he sighed.

In the middle of her conversation with Jaden, Yarri paused and turned to ask Rokam’s opinion on a point. But of course, the card dragon was nowhere to be seen.
Rokam? The nightling projected her thoughts, somewhat worried as to the whereabouts of her companion. There was no reply to her mental call.
‘He’s probably vanished into the forest somewhere,’ she groaned. ‘I’ll have to go and find him... I was honoured to meet and speak to you, Jaden.’ She gave a respectful nod of the head before jogging away through the streets in search of Rokam.

Ooc: This is the end of Yarri! *celebrates* She won’t be coming back; I needed to exit her because she’s dead. Just so everyone knows Smile

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

From his vantage point Faust watched as those who worked for the day made their way home to their families. Family? He got a sudden taste of bile in his mouth and a shiver down his spine. How he hated that word. Brought back many momories that he would rather push back into the darkness of his mind. His hand balls into a fist, making the joints in his fingers pop softly. He knew if he was in his other form he knew he would be snapping his beak from the irritation.

With a sigh as the memories return to their place. He resettles himself as he watchs those at a tavern or some other place that served food and ale. It was still to early for the theif to be out. If he any idea of how and when, the jewelry store a block down would be the next target and it would be past with witching hour before the deed would be done. Faust didn't fear the fire that the pyro theif could create, since he was a phoenix he lived in fire and could control it just the same. He has been alive for a long time probably alot longer then the one he hunts now.

Last edited by Nyx on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 pm

There was a tavern in the area, it seemed. Maybe if he went there, he would be able to find out where a respectable inn would be. However, as the thought crossed his mind, people were filing out, to the point where it seemed that only the errant roach or mouse would be the ones to follow from pure logic. And even if, Axel would have needed money really get anywhere.

He patted his cloak absently and sighed. It was only enough for a single round of ale. It seemed that the lower class would have to suffer an extra bout of loss until he could move on, then. Gray eyes scanned the faces of the thinning crowd and chose quickly, his unsuspecting victims. After all, Con artists are only sugar coated thieves, no?

With is head bowed and slow but deliberate steps, he bumbled through the chain of people both coming from and going in the direction of the tavern. He'd gotten startled grunts, disturbed yelps and had near run-ins with angry drunks. Of course, the ladies had suffered as well, but not much. He left them with a respectable amount of money. After all, he was still somewhat of a gentleman.

Once just outside of the tavern lights, he felt for the tiny coin bags in his inner pockets. Raising an eyebrow, he assumed that it was enough for eight rounds and three nights at a reasonable inn, if there was one around. Lower class residents were holding out. A lopsided smirk appeared on his face, but dropped quickly at the feel of eyes on his person. It led his attention toward the entrance of the tavern.

There was something hidden, huddled before the door, just out of the immediate pathway. He found the attention almost disconcerting, but thought that the figure saw him as a potential financial benefactor.

Che.

Wait.

There was a small flash of something from within the huddle figure. If he wasn't mistaken, or going insane for that matter, it should have been lightning. But, no one, human to his knowledge, was capable of that. Maybe it was just the flash of a gold tooth in the light; a trick of the light altogether maybe...

Axel shook his head and ran fingers through his hair. He needed a good night's sleep from all his wild adventures first before he handed his sanity over for the world's crazy fantasies. And with that, he made to set off for an inn.

He just didn't know where to go. Didienne wasn't a familiar place to him as yet. So, it looked like he needed to ask for directions. Axel let his eyes trail over the immediate public, dubious of the help he would have gotten. He read those people before and they really were the type who did not want to be bothered at this hour of the night, and who could blame them?

Sighing, he decided to take his chances. The gray eyed con turned and walked toward the tavern. As he neared the figure, he slowed, still turning over in his head the probabilities of the outcome, absently debating whether or not to quit even when he'd resigned himself to the fact that it was too late to reconsider anyway.

He stopped before the figure and only wasted a beat before speaking.

"Hey," he breathed, assuming an idle stance. "Could you point me to an inn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief   (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3