Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon

Go down 
+3
Taj
Echo
Artemis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

[Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm

From his perch on the girls head, Intolo stared intently at the queenly woman and sniffed, thinking about what he should say. Chitterchatter bark, or bark chirrup chirp? So many choices... Deciding he would let what happened hapen the little spirit relaxed andand emtied his mind when... the gir went the wrong way!? He looked down at her incredulously, pking her head and pointing her in the right direction, then turned to see what had caught her attention. A man? he wondered, is this what humans call... attraction? Surely the girl could satisfy her urges after she introduced him to that woman!? But... well, the man seemed interesting enough. Intolo submitted to being plucked off of the girls head and cradled in her arms, wiggling out a bit in order to better view the man. "Hello." He chirruped in greeting. "You have pretty eyes."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Seeing the small child approach him, Faust crouches down so the child would not have to strain to look up at him. Faust's lip curls into a crooked smile as he looks the child over and the curious creature [Intolo] in her arms. "I am here to enjoy the festivities, yet I do not know anyone here to enjoy it with. Maybe you could introduce me to some?" He looked over the child's shoulder at some who watch them intently. One thing he would never do was harm a child, the would needed the innocence of a child. They where the breath of life in many things. For usually whichever deities that existed would hear the voice of a child more then that of one whose life had been corrupted by evil and sin. HE holds out his hand. "My name is Faust."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

(ooc;; no, that’s fine.)

“It was me that spoke, kind lady. My master often fails to introduce herself. Mind your manners, Eliza.” She said, yet no hint of sharpness crept into her illusion of voice. It stayed as soft as the baby ripples of a pool, and resonated in a similar way.

“It’s lovely to meet you.” Eliza cut in, glaring harshly at Oceianna, who shied away from her instantly. She did not stray from the hand of the stranger, however, and stood her ground carefully. “I am Eliza, and that,” she spat, nodding towards Oceianna, “is my dragon. It’s a lovely night for a festival, don’t you think? I personally can’t stay away from them.” She laughed, her voice soft and light, filled with mystery and good humour – much unlike the voice she had demonstrated for Oceianna.

While Eliza was speaking, the little dragon shifted uneasily. The motion was barely a flicker, yet its effects coursed through her translucent scales. Below the clear, blue-tinged flesh, her aura caused ripples of green, blue and silver to spiral gently, and as she moved, a huge spiral swamped her side. She moved closer to the stranger – or rather, further away from her master. There was the constant glimmer of fear in her otherwise gentle eyes, and nothing she did could hide it. Luckily, Eliza seemed to have changed topic, so her nervousness would not be noticed. She was sure the lady, however, would notice.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Even after having moved closer to the celebrations, the music was simply too loud to pick up bits of conversation and thus, Siofra still could not discern much more from the happenings. Frowning, she took a step backwards to retreat a little further into the shadows, when suddenly a loud yapping sound made her swivel around. She could have scolded herself for not paying attention to this, as she had now unknowingly run into company, even if it was only that of a man playing with his dog, or so it seemed to her. The dog was a little scruffy but running around in the woods hardly was the place to keep a well groomed coat for any kind of animal. The man was relatively well built and Siofra was sure he could hold his own in a fight, despite his relatively un-warrior-like face, which almost expressed that he couldn’t hurt a fly, or maybe she was just mistaken after watching so many seemingly peaceful and charming faces in the celebrating crowd.

The dog was running circles around the man and the half-elf, making her slightly raise an eyebrow at the overdose of vitality he seemed to have had, but then again, it was always nice to see an animal so healthy and lively, it only went to show that it had a good life. The two didn’t seem to be part of the people in celebration however as the man seemed to be dressed far too conservatively to be part of the colour fest going on in the clearing. Finally, nodding in greeting and letting slip a friendly “Hello”, Siofra pulled herself together, pushing aside the mistrust and nagging feeling of something being awry, and put on a friendlier appearance, although not much of that was discernible underneath the hood of her cloak anyway. “May I inquire as to what the meaning of all this is?” she asked the man in a well-mannered and open tone of voice, her hand gesturing towards the clearing. She was not one to easily trust anyone, but in situations like these, she preferred to give people or creatures in general the benefit of the doubt. All the while, her eyes flickered from the man to the dog, the latter still barking at the two humans in an attempt to engage them both into a game of his.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am

Leuan watched as the wrestler and Lirael exchanged waves, still taking occasional, dithering steps towards the woman. He jumped as he felt a heavy arm descend around his shoulders, briefly brushing against his wings, which twitched open slightly, ready to fly away from any danger. But he relaxed as he looked round to see the wrestler he had met previously, only to try and dig his feet into the ground and stop their alarmingly fast progress towards Lirael- and the dragon.
'Really, no... I don't want to...' The panicked words trailed off as the wrestler deposited him close to Lirael, and equally close to the dragon, which he cringed away from. The firm arm of the wrestler, still around his shoulders, prevented him from making any progress, so he ceased his attempts at escape. Strangely though, the dragon didn't seem ferocious... If anything, she seemed afraid of the woman who accompanied her. Up closer, the woman was just as pretty as before, and the soft laugh she had been giving as Leuan approached didn't sound at all like that of somebody to be afraid of. Nonetheless, Leuan was wary of both of them- for someone as powerful as a dragon to be afraid of something, that thing had to be quite dangerous. He was unsure of how to address Lirael, and seeing as the dragon-woman and the dragonfly-woman already seemed to be engaged in a conversation, he forced himself to stand still, ignoring the dragon, and merely watch the women for now.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Enlil smiled as the dog seemed so alive and it made him want to play more with the pup but suddenly it bounded off near the woods, barking at some unseen figure. He stood straight, waiting to see what the dog was going on about when it came back to his side to continue to bark. “Talkative fellow, aren’t you?” The man grinned and then looked up to see a woman coming out of the tree line. She looked a little guarded and unsure about what was going on but Enlil shrugged it off. It wasn’t often you ran into some colorful and loud festival/celebration of sorts in the middle of the woods. That would probably be Enlil’s downfall one day; some part of his brain missed out on learning to feel fear.

He smiled warmly at the woman when she greeted him and nodded back a reply as she continued to speak. “I have no idea, honestly.” He chuckled lightly, looking around the festivities and grinning. “I came across this not long ago and was greeted by this overly friendly dog.” As he said it, Enlil bent slightly at the knees and rubbed his hand in the soft fur of the dogs back and then patted it head. “You know as much as I do. Oh, by the way, I’m Enlil.” He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon   [Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Silent Plot] Beneath The Blood Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2