Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

caliber relaxed and explained all that had happened he moved away from her giving her her personal space back and sat talking to her he shook blades of grass free from his feathers and relaxed back to where he sat. "Are you sure your okay, i didn't take you to your home cause i had no idea where it was.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm

"Just a little stiff but noting a good flight or a hot spring wont cure." Beryl could feel a bit of warmth for the other dragon in her chest. She almost wanted to rub at it to see if her scales there were warm. But she kept her claws in the grass instead. With a deep sigh she inclines her head. "Thanks for coming back for me Caliber. Don't know where I would be right now if they had been able to take me away." Never was it good places wild dragons found themselves once caught by those who capture them. Some are turned into food, some used in the arenas, and some boned to riders. She shivers at all those possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Caliber nodded. "of course, Your my friend." he said with a smile and stretched up. "As long as your okay i am happy, I'll go look for the present i said i was going to get you." he smiled and stood up fully. "That is if your okay, I don't want to leave you if you are not, I am here to help you." Caliber said and smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:11 pm

She liked that word friend she didn't have one. Maybe just this once she could trust someone with her home. "I will be here or at the hot springs up in a valley in the mountains." She looks towards the general direction the springs are then back at him. "If you get lost give me a call and I will come to you. Beryl gives him a smile before she opens her wings. "I'll have a kill up there for you too. Unless you don't want me to hunt for you?" Some males eh has heard of prefer to hunt on their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:40 pm

"Okay!" Caliber said happily and moved to head off to go to look for the present for her. He spent a while finding it arriving at where she spoke of later that night. He carried a jeweled corown in his mouth. He looked around head cocking to the side. in honsetly he hid things he didn't care if others found them he just liked to hide the items he found then give them away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:42 am

Beryl lay submerged in the hot water. Nothing but her eyes and nose out of the water like a crocodile. Her wing fanned out in the water she enjoys all the warmth that seeps into her muscles and body. Her tail lazily snaking out behind her to keep her afloat. With a happy rumble she lets herself sink her wings closing as she sinks. Little bubbles pop on the surface as she feels the bubbles from the volcanic vents that heat the water. Her wings tucked into her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:52 am

Caliber sat the crown down and looked around. "Umm......got to wonder if i am in the right spot....." he said and sat down again and looked around his paw on the crown. "Ummmm......Beryl?" he asked and looked around moving his head to the water a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Slowly she rises back to the surface at the far end of the pool. Only a few bubbles escape to betray her location. Using her tail like a long sinuous paddle she propels herself slowly along the surface. Her eyes on Caliber not yet taking in the crown at his feet. She almost felt like some goddess who was getting a offering by a faithful follower as she watched him. Beryl knew he had to see her soon the water was clear enough to see her even with the bubbles from the springs and the clouds of vapor that drifted along the surface of the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Caliber smiled when he spied her but pretended other wise. "Oh well I guess she is not here." he said and moved picking up the crown. "Guess I'll take this back to hidding." he said his tail flicked to one side then the other as he moved away from the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Taking an mouthful of water she sprays it at Caliber. Watching him she slowly climbs out of the water, the water shining on her metallic scales. "I guess if that is what you would like to do." She sits down on the edge of the pool. Her tail twitching like a cat as she sits there regally watching him. She gives the crown a glance but tries not to show interest even though she wanted to get her claws on it and bring it back to her hoard. She knew the perfect spot for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Caliber laughed and placed the crown between them. "Nah I think it will be best for you." He said with a smile. Caliber smiled at her. "For you, do you like it?" he asked with a smile hoping she really would like it. He was also happy she was safe after the attack on her. He liked her she was really nice,
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Taking the crown in her claw she looks it over. "Yes it is very beautiful, thank you." She looks and him with a smile. She wanted to do something for him in return but she didn't know what. She drums her claws on the rock, the sound like multiple lightning strikes as she things. "Ah I know. Stay here i'll be right back." Her tail coils around the crown she flies back to her cave to drop it off before she wings away heading towards the plains. With an idea in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:28 am

Caliber laid down and relaxed by the pool of water his tail caressing the top as he waited for her to return he liked it in this area it was really nice. He watched her fly off till he could not see her any more then laid his head down and closed his eyes smiling as the sun came down on him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Beryl flew like a silver streak in the sky. Tucking in her wings she does a cork screw with a downward angle and torpedoes towards the grasslands. Below was a large herd of elk. If she was lucky none of them would see her till it was to late. Scanning as fast as she can she spots a large elk at the out skirts of the herd. Slowly opening her wings she uses them to make slow corrections in her flight. To her right she hears the loud keening call of a bull elk as he spots her. Thankfully she was close enough that when she reached out with her claws and talons the male was not yet moving with the rest of the group. Landing on it she could feel the bones break in the elks body. Quickly she snaps at its neck to keep it from suffering more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Caliber slipped into the water and shook himself getting the bit of dirt out of his scales he got back out and proceded to sun himself. he smiled as he relaxed in the sun Ca;iber happily laid there sunning himself. He rolled onto his back sunning his stomach and keeping his defensives up so nothing would attack him in the varnable postion.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:40 am

Gripping tight to the dead elk her claws digging into the lifeless flesh. With some strain not realizing how heavy it was till now. With a grunt and with some heavier wing beats she finally lifts it into the air. Though not able to fly as high as she would like the carcase skims along the tree tops. Feeling the warmer currents of a thermal she turns into it and letting the warmer air lift her higher into the sky. Up ahead she sees the mountains she calls home she just hoped her new friend was still there. At the thought of having a friend she gives a little giggle which causes her to waver in her flight. Chastising herself she pays attention to flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Caliber rolled back so his back was to the sun and stretched loving the sun. he really liked this female, he also loved the fact she was so nice. he smiled relaxing waiting for her, if she told him to wait he would. he liked this area also the sun was bright and warm the water relaxing. he looked up to the sky wondering if she would see.

(sorry i went on vacation )
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 am

Flapping hard as she comes closer to the mountain. Flying hard she hits the wall of wind that blasts against the rock face. She has seen many a bird and gliding creature using the winds. She hold the elk tight in her claws as she feels the winds push against the silvery thin skin of her wings. If she hadn't done this some many times she would worry about those fragile bits of skin breaking. The rock face zips past below her as she shoots up into the air and circles downward towards the pools and the waiting dragon.

(is ok no worries)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Caliber smiled watching her she was graceful in the skies, he envied her ability to fly but at the same time he just loved to watch her. she moved with a fluidity that he couldn't of imagined. Caliber moved and sat up so he could watch her squinting against the sun of the day that kept everything warm. Caliber smiled as she landed. "You are very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 am

Beryl bushes a little as she moves away from the carcass. "Thanks." She sits drown and wraps her tail around her feet as she watches him. "I hope you like it I can't think of any way to thank you for giving me the crown." She was getting used to Caliber being around even though they had just met he seemed easy going and everything. Like a tennis game she was hitting it back and forth on her mind if she should let him know where she lived. Thankfully her tail was covering her claw otherwise he would seeing her drum them while she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 am

caliber smiled happily at her. "This is great." he smiled and started to eat some stopping when he was half way threw eatting it. "You want the other half?" he asked before licking his paw and cleaning his face much like a cat would. Caliber knew most dragons would not share food but he was not most dragons.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am

She shakes her head. "Nah i'm good for a little bit yet. But thanks." She smiles at him. "I'm glad it was good." It would be a few days before she would need to eat again her kind where almost snake like in that way were they didn't need to eat daily. "So do you have a place to stay?" For some reason she thought she could trust him... At lest she hoped. "Cause my cave ins't far from here and I wouldn't mind the company." She just hoped she wasn't going to regret this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 pm

"I normaly just camp out some where." he said and finished off the food she had brought him before cleaning himself off again. "I am fine doing so I don't want to invade your personal space." he said with a smile. Caliber relaxed. "You have a very nice teritory, it seems to have a lot to offer." he said and streached himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 am

Beryl nods as she lays down and looks around her. "It does, I am blessed to have found it." She looks at him. "Well if you wish to sleep under the stars then please stay in my territory while you do." She looked like a content cat as she laid there talking with him. It was nice to once in a while get around her own kind. Especially those who where calm and not flitting or to stuck in their own little worlds. She smiles a bit and the normality of it all. She was glad that he decided not to stay in her cave, and liked him m ore for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

"It feels like it will be a nice night." he said looking around. "The day is fair and there have yet to be any clouds." Caliber smiled at her as he relaxed. but he knew with his luck it would rain sometime during the night but he really did not care. "Oh my friend wishes you well, the big black dragon....." he tried to clairify but he didn't even know the other's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next