Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:59 am

“I’m not reeeealllyy tired Rintho…” Elli grumbled, but a yawn did escape her as she protested. “An’ I’m sorry I couldn’t help. But I won’t tell anyone, I promise!” Syru seemed to want her to stay longer, and Elli was quite eager to agree, but maybe she should try to get some sleep.

When Syru suggested another visit, her eyes widened. “Ooh that would be great! Pleeeeaasseee Rintho? I promise I’ll help more next time!” She had enjoyed meeting Syru – there barely seemed to be any dragons close to her own age in the area, and even if Syru was a little younger, he made a great playmate. And she desperately wanted to understand her magic, which Rintho stood a far better chance of helping with than her daddy.

“I… I’m not sure which way to go from here… me and Daddy live just a few streets away from where I metcha earlier, but…” Elli looked around. She didn’t usually stray too far from home, and this part of Jiluria was a mystery to her. She hoped her daddy hadn’t come looking for her – she would be in so much trouble for going out past her bedtime. But maybe she could introduce him to Rintho, and they could all be friends! That would be great!

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 pm

He was quiet as he walked for a moment, the young dragons obviously very riled by his ask and reluctant to part ways so soon. When Syru rose up higher in the air Rintho pursed his lips tightly in a mild frown of similar reluctance until Syru's better suggestion.
"Yes, another time is fine." He said those magic words, expecting them both to wake up more than ever and start their antics again. "But." He said firmly, before that could all happen, commanding the attention of both dragons as much as his mild-toned voice ever could. "I want to explain to your daddy first Ithelle; do not tell him other things before I do. I would not want to worry him. And you too, Syru, otherwise Elli might not come around to play again, ever."
That would be a terrible loss. A young card dragon! So much was to be learned, and Syru could learn what fate magic at least somewhat felt like.

"You can play as we walk to Elli's home anyway...we'll go back to the central marketplace where we met." He placated Syru, setting on his way with them, thoughts still buzzing over the ghost and the body. He disappeared in his thoughts as they journeyed down the seedy street and beyond it, taking his time before he spoke again at all.
"Maybe next time Elli, we can play some fun games together. Better ones." He'd have something prepared then at least to take a look at the fate magic. They said it was an unusual form of neutral magic didn't they? Well, surely then, there had to be something recognisable about it. Who knew? Maybe Syru would be a little more attuned to his own magic by then; he was a night dragon, no stranger to magic at all, least of all for as long as he was with Rintho. "Syru can show you a little more of his magic too, it's only fair. He's a terrible show off, you can see..."

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Rintho knew Syru well; the moment he agreed to Elli coming again, the night dragon let out a yip of excitement and turned about a circle in the air, before racing down to ground level to share his glee with his new best friend. Rintho was still talking, though, and upon hearing his name Syru paused with his head cocked, wide eyes fixed on the lich's face as he listened.
"'Kay," he agreed easily, flashing Elli a grin as they started back, tracing the familiar way between the graves. The others went that way, anyway; infused with energy in the dead of night, Syru skipped along the tops of the gravestones, naming the occupant of each as his feet brushed its surface. He knew all of them; the graveyard was like a playground to him, he couldn't count the number of times he had accompanied Rintho as the necromancer consulted one spirit or another.

"M'good at magic!" he called out, literally sparkling as he turned to trot backwards through the air, looking bright-eyed at the other two. Apparently the show-off comment had gone flying over his head. "Look-" Stopping now to concentrate, he tilted his head back and sent an orb of light flying up into the air over his head, where it exploded into tiny flakes of light which seemed to rain down around them as if the stars had decided to take a dive. "An' I c'n do other magic," he boasted, all ready to demonstrate dark magic's less mundane side- before reconsidering, throwing a cautious look at Rintho. All too often, he had had it impressed upon him how important it was that he was careful with his powers. "I wanna show Elli," he pleaded winningly, running up to Rintho and placing his paws on the man's chest, thrusting his nose at Rintho's chin. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Elli nodded furiously as Rintho said that he was going to explain things to her daddy first. "OK! He's pro'lly awake, he usually is. He liked t'read in t'middle of the night." she grinned. It was true that her daddy woke up in the night often - sometimes he spent hours pouring over boring scrolls, with lists of numbers on them. Elli had never been very interested, but it meant he wouldn't be cross, hopefully...

Syru looked so happy dancing along the tops of the gravestones, and she was a little jealous. However, her eyes grew wide as he began to demonstrate his magic. "Wow! That's amaaaaazzing!" she gawped, watching the little sparkles of magic. She wanted to be able to do something like that too, but her magic was much less fun.It just gave her stupid scribbles, which she didn't even understand. Although, she did feel like the was starting to grasp the idea of each string meaning an object of thing, and hopefully it would only be a matter of time before she could put that information to good use. But still, it wasn't as snazzy as Syru's shiny sparkly magic!

"Other magic?!" she gasped, watching intently. She found it all so exciting, this magic stuff. Her daddy HAD to let her keep coming to see Rintho and Syru - he just HAD to!

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 pm

He knew that Syru's quick affirmation would likely have been forgotten no sooner had they come to the streets; Syru was now carefree and only wanted to play and frolic. It seemed, although she did try to be somewhat serious, Ithelle wanted the same.
And this is all at the worst of times... this hour was hardly a savoury one, and the dragons were hardly at all quiet about their goings on. It was quite lucky that Rintho did live an awkward way away from the busier parts of Jiluria. He appreciated the bewitching quiet of these parts, away from the peddlers and most of the thieves.

When Syru began to create bursts of light Rintho couldn't help but cringe a little inside at the thought of being seen, but of course, Syru wanted to show off for his new lady friend.
He mused idly that the dragon at least had been raised thus far with good taste, to be associating with a fate magic user.
"Hmmm." He said with a large measure of reluctance etched into his tone again, just as he had before. "You know that it depends Syru. Your magic is dangerous if not used well, I would not Elli to be harmed, so what is it you wanted to show her?"
There was nothing entertaining in potentially changing entire facets of her persona in an unusual spurt of power, however unlikely that would be from Syru. "Some things are not good to demonstrate...and only use when needed."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Syru could tell how captivated Elli was by his magic, and quite right too- Rintho just had to let him show her! Caution was necessary, though; if Syru seemed like he was too exicted, Rintho probably wouldn’t let him use the magic, given how he was talking. What harm would it do anyone to just show Elli what he could do?
“M’not gon’ hurt her!” he protested, taking a step back and trying to look sober and mature. “S’my friend! I jus’ wanna mak’ah feel ‘wake!” He was far from a fine level of control over others’ emotions, but he was capable of a blunt, direct stab of emotion- especially if he was simply projecting his own current feelings at somebody else, as he planned to do with Elli. That was the perfect fix to her feeling sleepy, wasn’t it? Then Rintho could talk to Elli’s daddy and then they could play all night without Elli getting tired! Beaming winningly, he watched Rintho’s face, waiting for an answer with barely disguised impatience.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Elli bounced along happily, trying to keep her enery going, but she wasn't as well adapted to nighttime as Syru was. She wasn't sure what 'making her feel awake' would do, but it sounded like a good idea to her. She looked at Rintho, adding to Syru' imploring expression.

They were nearing the edge of the graveyard by then, so she walked just behind Rintho, waiting for some indication of which way they were going to go. The squiggles over her vision changed as they decided which direction to walk, but Elli ignored it, looking through the colours. She was getting used to doing that - the bright lines didn't distract her as much as they had when she was a baby at least. She wished she could show Syru them; he could show off his magic, but she had no idea how to show off hers, but that didn't seem likely. Maybe in future she would understand more, and she could show him then.

Elli was completely trusting of her two new friends, which may not have been the most sensible course of action considering the circumstances she had met Rintho in, but she was perfectly happy walking along in the dark. She only hoped that next time they could meet in the daytime, or at least a little bit earlier at night...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)   Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Jilurian Antics. (Stormkatz, Artel and Zay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: