Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 am

Del’ure grinned wickedly at his supposedly romantic liaison, much to the disgruntlement of the barmaid, who would definitely like to spear Rose with the nearest tool. “Of course, love,” he replied as he followed Rose and gently put his hand on her waist, precariously close to more intimate places, to guide her in the right direction. Every gesture between them spoke of what was about to follow and the longer this continued in the presence of onlookers, the noisier the barmaid got while she was clearing off and cleaning a couple of tables.

Mission accomplished, it seemed! “Wouldn’t do to lose your pretty head now, would it?” he said, loudly enough for the barmaid to hear, while he guided Rose away from the main room and through the corridor towards the stairs to the upstairs rooms.

As soon as they were inside and the door was closed, he dropped his hand away from her and leaned against the door with a smile. “It will never cease to amuse me to piss people off like that.” Shaking his head, he turned his face towards Rose. “Well, she definitely bought it. Now let’s wait for her to vent over that with her girlfriends and other barmaids. We’ll be the talk of the town soon. Perfect cover for getting in everywhere and observing other mating rituals,” he grinned. So much innuendo, but in fact, it was probably exactly what they would have to do anyway. Their target was most likely going to try to find someone to con into financing her extravagances.

Pulling a folded up pamphlet out of his pocket, Del’ure handed it over to the elf. “I think I may have found our first outing. A dance is being held in honour of the doctor’s wife’s birthday. Small place like this has its own doctor, of course that family will be celebrated. Everyone will probably be there. And most likely also our woman. Don’t you think?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:04 am

Rose got an immediate laugh out of the show they put on and glanced over the 'outing' he'd mentioned. "Parties are always a good start when you want to romance someone quickly. Though of course you of all people would understand that better than me." Remembering the looks the maid kept giving her she laughed again. "I can't believe the look she gave me; like I pissed on her mother's grave and stole her husband or something." After fully reviewing the paper in her hands she nodded. "Definitely something to look into, what do we do for now? Explore the town and get familiar with it? Or do we perhaps piss off the maid even more before we go out?" She was all for making the maid angry, she looked so amusing when she glared at people!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 am

“We’d better not overdo it. We don’t want her to become overzealous and try something silly. This kind of woman is not to be underestimated,” Del’ure cautioned before moving away from the door. The barmaid wasn’t the married kind but she was the kind to grow overly jealous of people she thought she had a right to. And her eyes were set on Del’ure. This was going to prove an interesting visit, if this was the way the barmaid was behaving on their first appearance already.

“Especially since she’s probably going to be at this event as well and we don’t want her doing something we’ll all regret.”

Rummaging through his satchel of belongings, his hands came back out with a small piece of parchment and a piece of chalk. “Right, let’s go explore our grounds so we might have a bit of an advantage over her. The stableboy is on her, isn’t he?” He hoped they weren’t going to run into the woman any time soon so they could do their thing without interruption. He preferred going in not completely blindfolded, though of course he could do even if they didn’t have a different choice.

“Oh, just one more thing before we go back downstairs.” Del’ure stepped closer to Rose. “Trust me,” he whispered with a grin as he closed the remaining distance and lightly trailed his fingertips over her cheeks. A low heat wave trickled from them, leaving its mark on her cheeks, producing a blush just light enough to look as though it was a remnant from slightly more intimate actions than the gentle touch of his fingers on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

"Yes, a friendly smile and a handful of currency goes a long way with kids these days." Of course him getting so close and being so gentle with her was a pure shock out of left field for her, and after her statement about the bribe, Rose didn't really know what to say. "I don't really have a choice at this point, I have to trust you." Something about saying that just made her skin crawl, but perhaps that was because trusting people in the past had done nothing but earn her abuse and a multitude of scars, both physical and non-physical. So far this mysterious man she'd been hanging around with had brought her nothing of the sort, maybe her luck was finally changing? "Race you downstairs? I'm sure we've a lot to see!" That being said the little elf took off through the building, bright faced and laughing. Her horse apparently had made quite a commotion about being tended to by someone other than Rose, and puttered about the stable when aforementioned caretaker walked in. "Come on slowpoke! Let's go!" she called behind her.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 am

“What?” But Rose was already running through the building like she was being chased and Del’ure only shook her head at the random childish behaviour, but there was a smile on his face. Before he tore after her, he took the time to place his hand on the doorknob however, heating it up to the point where anyone touching it would most certainly rather fiercely burn their hands if they were stupid enough to confidently grip it.

That done, he hurried after the elf, and only harrumphed at her when she called him slowpoke once he reached the stables. His horse just looked on the scene with apparent boredom as though it was complaining about today’s youth, though it was definitely younger than Rose’s mount.

“We’ll go without the horses though,” Del’ure cautioned in a low voice. “It’ll be easier.” Yes, for random spaluncking and spying, it was definitely easier, and he was planning on taking a hike onto the roofs, and a horse would simply be a hindrance. Not to mention the fact that it would be weird if they encountered their woman and she saw them riding about town instead of walking if they were merely taking in the view.

The place was still busy when they were finally smacked up in the heart of the place and Del’ure let his eyes wander around quite a bit, taking in the people hurrying through the streets, those who were lazily sitting around on stairs and anything else they could find on to exchange the newest gossip, housewives and maids on errands, men busying themselves in their various craftsman-businesses. For such a small town, there was quite a lot of activity. Del’ure liked it.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:13 pm

"Cheery little place, might make a habit of visiting here when this is over. Makes for a good home away from home." Likely enough she'd have to head back to Calaina when this was over to fully recover. "Do you suppose we'd cover more ground if we split up and met back here later?" It'd be a lot easier for her to sit down with a few of the women and make light conversation before bringing up the woman she was following, but she also didn't want to blow her cover. At any rate, she observed the town and walked up to a maid to ask a few questions. A question or two later and she was back at square one. "Need to find out if she frequents this town or what exactly is going on." An afternoon of asking questions yielded very little in the way of new information, at least for Rose. There was no way to discern just how much information Del'ure to get from someone. "Anything of interest going on in this town?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:21 pm

“Mmhh, yes, let’s split up. It’ll be better that way. If anyone asks, we’ve been scouting separately for a lovely gift and place to surprise the other. Whatever. Just something silly that a couple in love would do.” Del’ure waved it off and pinched Rose in her behind before he walked off, turning around briefly with a wicked grin on his face to wave at her.

The afternoon passed fairly quickly however and Del’ure would have liked to have a few more hours to enjoy being on his own for a bit and do some ‘reconnaissance’ of his own kind. There were lots of googly eyes and he did manage to snatch a few pieces of information here and there but nothing really worthwhile. The men in this town definitely did not like him however, but it wasn’t as though he was surprised to notice that fact. It usually was like that, though this place was a little more pronounced with showing a more open hostility than he had encountered in quite a while. It just came naturally to other men, he didn’t blame them.

Once he met up with Rose again, he grinned at her question. “Are you bored already? Have I not been doing my job properly?” He winked at her before turning serious again but conspiratorially edged closer, almost enveloping her in a lover’s embrace for watching eyes, but he kept his hands off of her, merely stood very close and bent low to her face. “Nothing much is going on, no. But I have been invited to the local doctor’s birthday party. Apparently it’s a huge thing because he’s been around for ages and is starting to get old, or whatnot. And guess what. The people here are trying to find him a wife. Sound like something your little criminal might be interested in?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:40 pm

The evil smile turned out to be contagious and she soon got the same look. "Did you 'have' to pinch me? You know how I get about that sort of thing." She knew he didn't, and she wasn't going to elaborate; it was banter after all, harmless dialogue for lookers-on. "Oh she's likely to be quite interested if her background and past crimes are anything to go by. You had much more luck with information than I did. Hardly heard a word about anything relevant." Well, this was an interesting development. All the more reason to go and see this doctor and wish him a happy birthday! "So, when's this get together you were telling me about, hm? I heard it was tonight but then again you never know quite what you'll hear once you sit down with a sewing circle. Got many conflicting answers as to when this thing is, but the most common one was tomorrow evening."

It never made much sense to Rose that humans would marry a child to an old man, not like this criminal was a spring chickadee but by elf standards she was still fairly young. "Never quite understood the idea of marrying a girl hardly old enough to be considered a woman to an old man. I mean for the sake of title or wealth perhaps, but when you think about it in the sense of a proper family it lacks merit." This also stemmed from her being married rather young, even though the man she was made to marry was significantly closer to her age at the time than this man would be to his wife. "At any rate best to keep on the lookout for our mystery lady." She took a moment to turn to him with a bright smile and throw her arms around his midsection. "Thank you for the lovely surprise darling, it's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm

“You’re welcome, my dear,” Del’ure rumbled, letting his voice drop low as he put his hands on her hips and dragged her even closer to him. Just then of course the maid walked out of the inn, saw them, huffed and turned on her heels to walk back inside. Not that it mattered. All the better if they actually had a witness to their game-playing. Not that he didn’t like feeling her form so close to him.

“I guess we should have a little walk about town tonight to make sure and definitely to keep an eye on our friend,” he continued as though there hadn’t been a bit of acting to be done in between. They were in an intimate enough position that nobody would want to listen in to their conversation anyway, but he kept his voice low nonetheless, if without the teasing edge. “Tomorrow night should be the time, yes. That’s the one I heard most often as well.”

As the stable boy came out to go get an early dinner before taking care of his evening tasks, Del’ure put one of his hands to Rose’s face, seemingly absent-mindedly trailing his fingers down her cheek. “Marriage isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. I wouldn’t know much about it. I assume however that there might be a bit of heritage playing a role here or maybe they genuinely want him to be happy with someone his age. Could also just be that he needs a maid cheaper than one he has to pay for to do the job.” Del’ure shrugged, dropping both his hands and stepping away from the elf, though he held out his hand to her. “Shall we go freshen up and go check on our spy? Maybe he has a little something to tell us.”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

"Older men favor younger women, seems to be a trend among humans. Eh, marriage is a fancy way of claiming a person as property essentially. Besides it's just a piece of paper with two or three signatures on it, nothing important. As for the boy, I'll check on him and meet you back at the room. Unless you want to intimidate him a little?" That was another thing she didn't understand: the eternal male superiority complex. Why some men felt it necessary to be in charge of everything in their world was beyond her. Better to float on the current on occasion than to bother trying to steer through every little eddy and rough patch. She pulled a small bag from her pocket and walked over to the boy. "Well now lad, have you been keeping a close watch on our mystery lady?" After a minute or two of deciphering the youth's mumbling she dropped the bag into his hand. "Keep up the good work." The elf turned to Del'ure and got a spark in her eyes when she relayed the information. "She's overly cautious and exceedingly paranoid. She's been making visits to prominent social circles and cuddling up to some very influential people. Definitely going to see her at that party." Influential in this case was nothing to really get ruffled over, small town didn't really have all that much power to start with. Still, it was a smart idea not to go stepping on ant hills and stirring up trouble.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 pm

“Oh marriage…,” Del’ure said, catching himself before he said anything else. He couldn’t care less about the fashions of humans and the most interesting women to bed usually were unsatisfied wives but he wasn’t going to elaborate on any of those thoughts. It would either lead to an uncomfortable silence or to arguments or something else awkward along those lines and he wasn’t in the mood.

He was just about to agree to come along to see the stableboy when he caught Rose’s undertone. Something about the way he asked whether he wanted to intimidate their spy made him swallow his reply and cock an eyebrow at her. What had ridden her the wrong way? “I’m sure you can handle the little sapling on your own.”

With a wink, he turned around and headed for their room, ordering a pitcher of their finest ale and a few snacks brought up to their room before his dearest came back. The barmaid glowered at the words but refrained from saying anything. She didn’t even try anything when she brought up the requested try, though her dress was suddenly far more revealing than it had been moments before down at ground level. Not that it matter. Del’ure grinned at her, thanked her before closing the door on her stunned face.

He would have to get his act in order if this was going to work. There were too many women in this town and too many of them couldn’t resist a bit of lust and heat. This was starting to become a dangerous game.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Rose had the misfortune of passing that same maid on the way up to see her "dearest darling" and simply gave her a smile before walking into the room. "I was only teasing love, I'm sorry." Her ears gave a small twitch and flattened sadly against the sides of her head as she walked over to Del'ure. After such an outing as that one, she didn't care that she was playing her part a little too well, one little afternoon of letting her guard down couldn't be too dangerous. "I feel like I should spend the rest of the afternoon sitting about with you and doing absolutely nothing." Guess having to constantly watch her companion and act like his sweetheart was taking a toll, but it was more like she was tired of simply 'acting' than what she was acting 'as'. "This isn't meant to mean anything, but I feel like I'm not giving this everything I have. Usually I put everything into my work, but this job's so far from what I'm used to that I'm a fish out of water. Slicing, dicing, and beating on criminals I can do anytime and any day, trying to pretend to be someone's lover is new to me. I'm going to make this another success no matter what that means. You've had lovers before, can you at least point me in the right direction now and then? Tell me if I start to drift out of character?" Rose felt so very stupid having to ask for help in understanding her role in this charade, but it couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Del’ure was so stunned by the confession that he almost laughed. As it was, his mouth hung open in surprised and he couldn’t help but snort after all once he got his facial expression back under control. “Sweetheart, there is no perfect way to play this out.” Shaking his head, he sat down at the small table on which the maid had placed the tray and motioned for Rose to join him - whichever way she wanted – motioning towards the other chair and his lap.

“A few pointers I can give you however. But do not worry. There is no out of character. Only the extremest lovers are constantly touching their partner or eyeing them at all times, and so forth, but they also rarely leave the bedroom and therefore rarely go out of their way for a trip. So you’ll be safe on that one. You’d have to start calling me an utter asshole in between and be completely different in order for it to be obvious but so far, even without acting, you have been fairly the same. Without the flirtations and the nicknames.”

Del’ure started pouring the ale in their glasses as he continued talking: “You don’t have to worry about the maid in any case. People like her are too fixated on having their chances with someone blown to even notice something to be out of order. Everyone else won’t notice either because they don’t know us. Practically every couple works differently. Of course, if you want to go down the fully believable and over-the-top path, you’d have to dangle from my arm at every given moment and have hearts all over your expression and your eyes at all time without exception. But it would be tiring for the both of us. While I love being adored – no need to hide that fact, I guess – it is tiring for you to pretend that constantly, and it’s tiring for me to reciprocate at all times. Real lovers have mutual feelings. What I do generally doesn’t. Not to that extreme at least.”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

The small elf took a seat on his lap and sipped her ale, if she'd been doing well then there was nothing to worry over. "If we just toss our sanity aside for a little while and enjoy the afternoon I think we can end the day on a high note. Don't you?" The idea of spending an afternoon in sounded rather lovely after a day of trying to gather information. "I'll remember what you've told me for future reference." Somehow sitting on him was more comfortable than sitting on a chair, she was rather averse to moving by that point in the conversation at any rate. "I like you well enough as things stand to enjoy your company. You're a charming man by any standards. You also make a wonderful chair." Yes, she could afford to let her guard down for just a little while at least. It wouldn't do to stress herself out to the point that she couldn't sleep at night. Where would she be the next day if she didn't get proper sleep? "So, Del'ure, is there anything you'd like to do to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:40 pm

For a moment, Del’ure wasn’t quite sure what to say, which in and of itself was quite unusual. First, Rose had surprised him by actually taking him up on his offer and seating herself on his lap and now she was seriously asking him what he considered would be a good way to pass their time until they had to make their outing in the evening? While he was used to fast or open women, he had not thought Rose might be this suggestive. Maybe he still had a little something to learn about women after all.

Either way, he liked the surprise though it took him a few heartbeats before he managed to reply. “Well…” He grinned while loosely draping his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder, which brought his lips rather close to her ear. “There are quite a few things I have in mind. Most of which involve you sprawled naked across those sheets.” His lips ever so lightly brushed against her ear, making it seem like an accident, but not a single move he made wasn't calculated or intentional at this point.

If nothing was going to happen, the fact that they were going to stay locked in their room all afternoon would at least be enough to fuel more rumours and the barmaid’s jealousy. A winning situation for them no matter what happened. “What is it that you want to do to pass the rest of the day?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:22 am

"Hell if I ever know what I want to do. I don't make a habit of planning things out, really." She was beginning to question why she'd even asked him what she did, he'd been making suggestive remarks this whole trip. Rose couldn't resist a smile, she didn't really care that he made jokes and whatnot, it lightened the mood. "I'd say it's devil may care at this point." the elf remarked fidgeting with her glass. "Know any good drinking games?" It was a little too early to be getting preoccupied with bedroom affairs in her book, but if it was going to happen it was going to one way or another, no sense in rushing everything. She stood from her seat on his lap and immediately sat back down, forgetting he had his arms around her. Curse spirits and the haziness it brought with its effects. "If not, I'm sure I can find a deck of cards or something. You may not want to get up later if we fool about in the middle of the day." she joked. If she was totally honest, she wanted to just cuddle with him all afternoon and take a cat nap, but she couldn't just blurt that out. "Could take a cat nap if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:47 am

Del’ure almost laughed when Rose suddenly got cold feet. It was typical really of women such as herself who don’t plan much ahead – though most in the end do afterall and leave much less up to chance than they would like to believe themselves – and spontaneously do things they regret. Backpedalling was always fun to watch, though of course in this case it was a bit of a downer for him. But it didn’t faze him much. Why would it? He could have half the women in this place if he wanted to.

“Sorry love, but I’m not one for drinking games.” Del’ure replied as he unwrapped his arms to leave her free to move since she had already tried to get up herself, bumping her shoulder into his chin at the same time. He didn’t reply to her teasing comment however, merely looked at her sideways when she then proceeded to mention a catnap. Talk about confused. There was something not quite right in her mind with regards to intimacy it seemed, though he wasn’t quite sure what it was. It probably had to do with her aversion to marriage as well. In the end, he didn’t care but puzzles were intriguing, so maybe he would invest a little more time, if only to pass his own time, but not now.

“Catnap sounds like a good idea,” he replied and snaked one arm back around her waist while the other slipped underneath her knees. Lifting her up, he got out of the chair and moved over to the bed, unceremoniously dumping her on it before crawling onto the bed himself and looming over her. “So just a catnap, huh?” His eyes glinted with mischief as he deliberately let his eyes roam over her body, slowly and appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:51 pm

For a few moments, Rose looked at him like he was going to kill her, which in this case was a look of pure fear. The sudden shock forced her body to go rigid and her amber-yellow eyes to dilate as if all the light in the room had suddenly disappeared.

"That was the idea, yes." she stated, albeit hoarsely, when she swallowed her nerves and forced herself to look at him. "I know you had other plans, but would you settle for a nap and a bit of cuddling for now?"

She rested her hands on his shoulders, hoping they would quit shaking, and tried her best to keep her nerves under control. There was really no need for her to say that he'd scared her beyond reason in doing what he did, because he'd given her no warning and her body language was more than enough. It wasn't until she'd had a moment to collect herself that she realized what sort of look he was giving her. She opened her mouth to say something, then shut it again realizing she didn't need to be telling him what was on her mind if he didn't want to know.

"Sorry. . ." she whispered. Moments like these almost made her feel helpless.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Del’ure felt her go stiff and realised that the fact she had no idea what to do about the situation would completely kill the buzz. He also didn’t need to hear her words to know that she really only wanted to sleep. His eyes snapped back to hers as she apologised and her earlier suggestion slowly began sinking in.

“Sorry love, but I’m not one for cuddling,” he muttered as he deliberately let a small wave of power roll off his body, increasing the heat a little before he planted a kiss on her forehead and rolled away from her, swiftly getting back on his feet. He reached over Rose to grab hold of the blanket on the other side of the bed and spread it over her, tucking her in like he would a little child and making sure that she was comfortable.

“You get some sleep so you’re fit for tonight. I shall sit over there by the window and try to come up with a few possible ways the evening could go.” Presenting her with a wink and a smile, he turned away from the bed to place a chair next to the window, positioning it such that he could easily put his feet up on the window sill to rest them while he was taking in the view and following his own train of thought. There were a number of things he had to consider.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 pm

A couple of hours later and as luck would have it, Rose rolled clear off the bed thus waking her from a VERY deep sleep. There would be a large bruise on the side of her head after that tumble

"Oh. . .odd's bodkins. . ." she groaned. She looked around and rubbed her eyes; the sunlight was fading rather fast and she remembered where she had to be in a rather miniscule amount of time. At a party. Wearing proper attire that took her ages to put on if she was in a rush.

"Odd's bodkins!" she repeated, this time louder and with a healthy amount of frustration that she'd slept so long. How embarrassing to sleep so late when she knew she had work to do! Just her luck that she'd hit her head AND nearly be late for catching a criminal.

"Why didn't I just grow a spine and agree to what Del'ure suggested...? Why did I insist on napping?!" the elf berated to herself. She searched through her bag and immediately stripped off her breeches and tossed her shirt aside to change before fidgeting about with the lacing of the corset she had to wear under her blasted gown.

"Blast it all. Never taking mid-afternoon naps again." she muttered tying it in place and throwing on her dress. It was only after she'd gotten most of the way ready to go before she looked around to even see if he was in the room.

"Heh. . .guess there's no sense in worrying over anything now. Work to be done!" Flustered little Rose then set to looking for her partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 am

Del’ure had gone back to sitting in his chair after he had put on his fancy clothes for the evening’s events. In all actuality, he had been about to consider waking Rose up when she face-planted herself to the floor as a wake-up call, and apparently it had left her so confused that she simply stripped in front of him without skipping a beat. Until she realised just what it was she was doing.

A grin spread over the man’s face as he took in her mostly unclothed form but the look lacked its usual heat. Now was not the time. “I have to admit. I hadn’t expected such a glorious view as an appetiser, but I do appreciate it. I really, really do.” And he did. Despite the fact that he wouldn’t act upon anything at that moment since they were hard-pressed for time – though not as much as she seemed to think, fashionably late anyone? – he always took the time to appreciate a lovely view when it was presented to him.

“You know, I could have given you a hand with that corset.” Lifting himself out of the chair, he slowly moved to stand in front of the still flustered elf. “Well, maybe later. You will have to get it off somehow, too.” His fingertips lightly brushed down her back over the tight lacing of the corset, the suggestion growing stronger with every second he let his fingers play with the material. Good thing, she was wearing a gown over the strings, otherwise there might have been definite temptation.

As it were, Del’ure pulled away abruptly and held out his arm. “My Lady? Are you ready to face the horror that will be this social gathering?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Despite her face being a lovely shade of pinkish red she tried to smile and laugh it off. She should've known better than to think that Del'ure had actually left her in their room by herself without even leaving a note as to where he was going.

"You make a tempting offer, to be honest. If you can manage to unlace this thing when we get back, by all means do so. I'll even stand still." The last part was added as a little joke to halfway lighten the mood, but it was true, some nights she'd come home fidgety and nervous to Hades and back for very little reason other than an adrenaline rush. She straightened her shoulders and linked arms with him after a pause to make sure nothing was out of place, or at risk of falling out of place.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, let's hope we can catch her this time!" Oh how she'd look forward to alcohol, a good chase, and perhaps a happy ending to the night with Del'ure. Keeping the good doctor alive would also be a bonus. Getting to the affair was the easy bit, finding their target was a whole new matter. It looked as if the entirety of the town over the age of sixteen had shown up for the event.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Del’ure’s eyes roamed over the crowd in search of their prey but at the same time he was keeping an eye out for a few other people. They would have to keep up the pretence and they would have to make sure that a few people saw them and that a few other people would not see them. The man had made a few acquaintances during his questioning trip that day and he was unwilling to close a few doors that had opened a little since he never knew when he might blow through this place again. Having options was important.

“A drink, my dear?” he asked as he smiled at Rose. He gently put his hand on her lower back to guide her through the crowd towards the bar, while he bent down to whisper in her ear. All the while, he kept a smile playing around the corners of his lips, an expression to reveal possible romantic intentions and playfulness. “Have you seen her yet?”

The event was slightly more casual than Del’ure would have thought it was but people were still dressed in some of their best garments, but in comparison to Didienne or Yarrowitz, the gowns were almost simple, and there were definitely less jewels adorning the ladies present at the party. The joy was tremendous however and everybody seemed to be having a good time, most of all the doctor who was being celebrated and whom people kept bringing drinks and wishes without pause.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:31 pm

"A drink would be lovely, thank you." A moment's pause to survey the room later, and she tapped Del'ure's arm. "I think I found her, she's sticking fairly close to the doctor in a rather disgusting looking green dress." At the sight of it she could've gagged but that would've made a scene. Making a scene was never a smart idea. It wasn't that the dress was too flashy or too revealing, it was just a hideous shade of green. Quite the opposite of what she'd been wearing the last time they'd crossed paths, but much worse to look at.

"Compared to her last gown this one's hideous on a totally different level." The age differential between the two of them looked like the woman was at least ten years the doctor's junior and accustomed to a far better lifestyle than he could give her. Not like she wanted to understand the woman's motives for doing any of what she'd done, but it would help just a wee bit. She set down her glass and lightly tugged on his hand.

"Come on love, let's have a dance or two, please? I know I've got two left feet, but I'll try to keep up I promise!" Maybe this acting stuff wasn't so hard after all, no one was the wiser at this point. Sadly, or fortunately if the circumstances played out correctly, the maid she'd taken to pissing off was chatting with her target. 'Perfect. At least now she'll know she can look elsewhere than at the old man all evening.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 am

Del’ure was quick to oblige when Rose asked to dance, ignoring all other comments for now. He didn’t understand what it was that women always thought it was endearing when they put themselves down. At the beginning, he had always replied with a compliment or with reassurances, but over time he had learned to lead matters in a different direction. Distraction usually proved to be better than the endless debate of who was now right about a certain competency level.

“Ah the dress isn’t so bad,” he grinned. “At least she’s wearing something. I guess that should count for something.” The colour really might not have been all too pleasing to look at, but it was a little more suitable for a woman of her age at least. Not that he didn’t like revealing. Quite on the contrary, but it was easier not to be distracted by a nice to look at cleavage when trying to do a job.

Del’ure had noticed their favourite maid as well and curiosity spiked. “What are those two talking about?” he asked, though he wasn’t really expecting an answer considering that neither him nor Rose could hear from this far and even lip-reading would be difficult what with the dancing motion and them not being the only couple on the dancefloor. It was then that his eyes were caught by the woman’s and stayed there until the next turn of the dance forced him to look elsewhere.

“They’re up to no good, I can tell you that much,” he murmured but without leaning towards Rose’s ear. He didn’t want to make it seem as though they were too attached at the moment. If seducing her could still work to their advantage, then he didn’t want to ruin that chance, but the fact that the maid might have said something about his enacted romantic involvement with Rose could make that a bit more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar   COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMPLETED ~ Party Time! With Liz and Eldar
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next