Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

"I guess you lot got a letter from an anonymus person to come here too...," Derrick sighed as he sontinued to walked tiredly and restly. "How long this take anyway?" he soon asked with a pout, complaining of how long it took to get to their unknown destiniation.

"Stop complaining...just continue walking" Michi hissed back at her brother's complains with a now more masculine voice to cover up her identiy.

"Lucky for you to say, you arn't even walking!" Derrick growled back, as Michi opened her mouth to speak but Athena jumped to stop her words.

"Shut it you two! You'll start an earthquake if you keep it up any futher!"Athena screeched when landing to her feet. The female winter dragon started muttering curses under her breathe and with a sigh she thought /When did I ever decided to accompany those two?/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:22 pm

"i like your dragon." Vita said with a knowing smile. she loved it when she got privet thoughts from creatures. Keir glared hat her.
"not my fault it just poped into my head she must be on the same wave length."
"sorry for her." Keir sent the appology threw every one's head. he knew how annoying Vita could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:18 am

"Thank you" Athena said back with a slight nod. "I like me too..." with that she continued to walk, endlessly in the unknown direction.

"Really? Want to swap? This one talks too much and is too cold" Derrick replied to Vita jokingly.

Athena let out an angry grunt before Michi hugged her neck and said in her pretend masculine voice "Derrick, don't be so mean!" she whinned.

"I was just joking..." her older brother said with a sigh and continued to walk. "Sheesh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 am

Greed snorted, crossing his arms tightly while digging his head into his arms stubbornly. Watching his dragon's eyes as they blinked constantly as the wind bashed against his face. "Come on Sweetie, lets go." He mumbled, Sin beating her wings together and flying forwards, "What the hell are you doing? I said fly /away/ not fly blooming forwards!"
Sin gave Greed a quick stare, twisting her neck around as her wings were lifted up, causing them to decrease in height. They tumbled towards the ground before her talons grasped into the earths crust and she jogged near Cato. Straightening her body while she snorted, swinging her head around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 am

Athena leant backwards to avoid get knocked into by the falling dragon. Michi fell off but instanlly got up, it was a bad time to freak her out of disturb her for it was night and at night she was practically the sweet quiet Michi she usually always is in the day. "FREAKEN HELL! WATCH WERE YOU ARE GOING! DAMMIT!" Michi cursed out vicously in her pretend masculine voice as her brother now held onto her to stop he from hurting anybody while she was trying to hit Greed and Sin with her fists and feet.

"Sorry...he is a bit angro tonight..." Derrick sighed and lied before kicking Michi to work with him but obviously she wouldn't.

"NO I AM NOT!" she shouted and continued trying to hit the rider and dragon.

Athena sighed and looked to the two siblings. /I wonder if there is an off button.../ she thought as her dark blue eyes scanned the two, hoping there was one somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 am

Sin reared onto her hind legs, wrenching her mouth open while roaring loudly. Her wings thrashing forwards to attempt and knock Michi off her feet, Greed gave a emotionless stare to the girl. Giving a smirk while flicking a small amount of hair out of his face, not bothering to say 'Sorry' or any of that nonsense. Sin's piercing yellow and strained eyes widened as her jaws increased in size. Her talons being swung forwards as she attempted to swipe the girls head, bouncing over the figure and digging her talons into the crisp earths crust. Small amount of rubble seeped through the extremely small gaps. Greed twisted his neck past his shoulder, staring back at Michi, "Why don't you look where you are going, Pfft." He snorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:12 am

Sin's talons etched a red mark into her shoulder, at this Derrick let her go knowing she now had the right for revenge. "I DID YOU IDIOT! I WOULDN:T OF DARN FELL IF YOU DIDN'T COME CRASHING INTO THE EARTH! NEXT TIME MAKE A FREAKING NEAT LANDING LIKE A RIDER OF YOUR 'EXPERIENCE' SHOULD!" Michi growled and started throwing her fists at both Greed's face and body, she soon turned around to give the dragon a kick too. After that Derrick secured her and held her over his shoulder like some weapon or item. She kicked and screamed like a child but also with a masculine tone while doing so. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

"Shutup...now you're embarrasing me..." Derrick sighed and continued walking with Athena by his side.

"Finally we agree with eachother..."Athena sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 am

Greed's whole head was swung backwards, causing it crack as he swung it forwards again. Slitting his eyes as the immature girl swung her fists and feet around the air, causing it to hit Sin, making her snort, smoke fluttering from her nose. The kick had barely enough effect against her tough body, she began to move forwards again, then swinging her back legs backwards, towards Michi and the others. Not hitting them, but bashing it against the ground to cause dust and rubble to fling up into their faces. Greed scoffed some words while grinning, Sin continued her way, and jogged next to Cato. Not bothering to give the person a glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 am

As the three walked Derrick got more hit then Michi. She continued kicking at his chest and punching fists at his back while they walked and she continued in her shouting and screaming. Derrick gave a sighed and then mumbled to himself, "What did I do to deserve this?"

Athena chuckled. "Now you know how I feel..." the winter dragon looked at the group with a sigh. "So were are we all going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:38 pm

((ok yah guys got to stop with the many posting you move the story to far ahead and it will make it hard for me to move the story where it needs to go))
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Argento looks at Keir and smacks the cat with his tail. 'Yes we got messages too but you a little late. The sender had already come and gone." Cato looks at the winter dragon surprised that the dragon would be the more logical one n that group. "We are headed north to where the sender will meet up with us then." Cato gives Sin a sideways glance. Cato sits there waiting and watching. "Are you al ready....yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 am

(( Sorry, XD ))

Sin blinked, wrenching her mouth open as she yawned heavily. Then lazily lowering her eyes as she watched Cato act like he was a great leader, "I'm Ready.. Are you Greed?" Sin asked in a tired way, her tail flicking around wildly. Greed gave a sigh, throwing himself backwards and landing softly upon Sin's shimmering scales. The light blue and purple scales shone brightly as the sun harshly shone onto them. "Yeah, I'm Ready." Greed mumbled, stretching his arms behind him as he yawned in tiredness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:23 am

"Ready for what excalty?" Athena asked turned her head and eyes to Cato. Her tail swayed from behind her boredily as she continued to walk with a sigh.

"I'd be ready for anything... just anything other then this..." Derrick sighed and soon dropped Michi onto the ground. Hastely she got onto her feet and glared at her brother before straightening out her clothes and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Keir didn't move not careing any more his master could run herself to death if there was a chance for a free ride he would take it. Vitaplayed with her dager as the group argued glad when Cato finaly stoped it.
"you know i would thinkthat one was a girl if it wasn't for her voice and clothing." Vita said to Keir who replied with a fake and Vita laughed.
"i agree Keir." Keir only let his statment be heard by the girl they were talking about. Vita started to move again. Nyx flying above her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Michi gave a sigh, hoping they weren't refering to her. She continued to walk while her red eyes glowed in the night as if they were stars themselves... Athena seemed to drag herself along, obvisouly tired from all the travelling.
"The sooner we get their the better..." the dragon stated while continuing to walk in the unknown direction.
Derrick nodded agreeing, "The sooner we get there, the sooner we leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:56 pm

"sooner you all stop yapping the sooner i stop thinking of ripping out your throat." Keir let out an odd cat laugh as Vita took off and jumped up pulling herself up into a tree. she jumped from branch to branchbefore she droped down on the ground right in front of Cato and took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 pm

Athena's head turned behind her shoukder to face Keir, "Try me..." she hissed while her cold dark blue eyes looked hostilly into his before she continued. Michi sighed, "I don't think I can walk any further!" she complaned. "It was your idea of actually listening to a piece of paper!" Derrick growled back and poked her back with a stick so she would go faster.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 am

Cato sighs in the saddle as he keeps moving. He had a feeling he may go against his word to not kill anyone if the bickering continues. Cato looks to the heavens. Is having a nice quiet ques t to much to ask? Can't one of you I dont know shoot one down dead. Sighing again he keeps riding Argento nearly tries to step on Keir for getting in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Vita laughed when Keir got his Tail steped on. he jumped onto the Ice dragon and glared at the horse.
"you know it is easier to think and move with out being attacked if you all would shut it." Nyx said from above.
"well nyx you know it is like this any thing can be acomplished with duck tape."
"what is duck tape?" Vita pulled a roll out of her bag.
"now be quite before i make you alright and then you are goingto have to rind your pretty dragon all the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 am

"Get off me" Athena hissed before swaying her tail and continuing on. Michi gave a sigh, "Any further and I swear I will die!" she suddenly shouted with impatience as she walked behind the group for she was at a way slower pace. "Or I can kill you if you want..." Derrick snickered while turning around. His sister glared at him back, "don't you think about it..." she warned him. Obvisouly not taking it as a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 am

Keir jumped into Michi's arms VIta walked back and took him.
"best not complain nothing ever gets done when you do so trust me..........well things happen like death."
"you are lazy Keir you just want to go to sleep." Vita turned and walked away he cat's tail twitching. since she called him lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 am

Derrick laughed. "Just like this one here..." he said while punching his little sister in the shoulder, she practically fell onto Athena. The dragon was the only thing stopping her from falling to the ground. Soon she got back up straight onto her feet and glared at her brother as if she was saying 'don't ever do that again'. Athena gave a sigh and continued walking /idiots.../.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Cato and Argento wait at the top of the next his. The setting moon casting their forms into shadows. "This is going to be a long trip with those kids. YOu mind a little more weight?" He asks Argetno who shakes his head. Cato waits till the rest catch up then grab Michi by the back of the shiryt and haul her up onto the saddle behind him. Cato looks at each in turn daring any to object to not heearing her whine and slowing them down. "There is a village just over the next hill we can rest for what is left of the night there." Argento heads in a slow pace in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:02 pm

"Ah-" Michi half screamed in the sudden grab before being place on the saddle. "What was that for?!" she whinned, "You could of asked...sheesh!" the girl said and rubbed at the place her grabbed some of her skin by.

Derrick chuckled and continued walking till he soon catched up to the rest of the group and Cato. "Are they okay with outsiders?" Athena soon asked turned her head to him then looking back at Derrick and Michi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Vita lost almost all intrest in everything that was happening. she weaved in and out of the trees, infront of people and walked around them Nyx shook her head as she flew she laughed when Vita came very close to the horse Keir meowed at her and Vita shook her head.
"i know what distence is inbetween me and every one you lump of fur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next