Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:04 am

Vita just stared up at him and shruged.
"You would be doing me a fav." she turned at looked at Keir.
"Chill if he was going to kill me i would have left you here and disapered." she waved her hand and every one had every thing that belonged to them well except a few drunks she held ther coin purses in her hand and took a few coin out of each before she sent it back.
"and my manners stink because i was raised my this cat mainly and he has bad manners.....i realy need to work on not sounding insain."
'hello i am Keir.' keir said to the stranger once he found a quick path to his mind.
"Yeah if your mind is open he will talk to you." Vita drank from the cup and watched the guy;s reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:19 am

*He pulled the blade away from her neck and slid it back into its scabard. He turned on his boot heals and shot a glance towards Cato. He sized the man up looking him up and down. He had watched this group for a short time now but he was still aprazing them curiously studying them.* How many of you really realize what it is that you seek? What about who your taking it from? Any of you aprized of the situation that we are suposed to just walk into? *He looked slowly to each of them waiting for a response his movments slow and calm.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:25 am

"the answer to every question you asked is no well at least for my an my two buddies...but then again i am looking for death or a way to get home." Vita pet Keir's head loveingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 am

Michi shrugged, "I don't know... I am just sleepy...". With that she continued walking up stairs before realizing she had no key and she didn't know which room she was going to be in. "Darn..." she growled at herself before sitting on one of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 am

"The old man was going to meet us in an inn just inside the city. I know fo the city and who runs it. Where the trinket of his is being held is a differnt story." Cato keeps his arms over his chest as he watches Alex. Cato uncrosses his arms making sure the thin stilletto was back in its concealment he tosses a key up to Vita who was still on a step. "Get those two into a room before they pass out on the steps." Cato turns back to Alex. "i'll assume you gotten a message as well?"
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Vita rolled her eyes at stood.
"Come on you two...why do i feel like the mother of this group?" she asked Keir who walked next to her and meowed an answer at her. Vita smiled evily at Keir before she ran up the steps her cat on her heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:49 am

*He stood there surveying the group scanning over them observing how they moved how the acted. He lifted his foot and pulled a chair out and spun it around so it was facing him. Sitting down on the chair backwards he looked at Cato. So you know about as much as this "old man" has told you and yes I got the scroll, the invitation, the request. But the question that you have to ask is if it was so easy... why us? *he shruged his shoulders and picked up his drink and took a swig as he waited for someone elses input.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 am

Michi followed Vita with while softly grumbling to herself. Why did Vita get the key? She was old enough to unlock the door yet someone else had to do it. Now she really felt like a child... the girl lifted her closed locked in fist and threw it towards a pole of wood that was near the end of the staircase. With that, it snapped in two and a huge chunk broke out of it and tumbled down.

Derrick sighed, why did she always have to be so violent at night and when she gets up in the morning? He could swear that he saw her holding up a knife at him on the morning before the journey. His eyes then turned back to the others and examined the newcommer who had just seemed to appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Greed blinked as a conflict of some sort occurred. Blinking mindlessly as the newcomer seemed skilled, he tilted his head to the side.
"So it seems you also got the letter.." Greed mumbled thoughtfully, Sin was outside of the place that they were staying at. Her paws lapped over each other while kneading the ground like a cat to get herself comfortable, "No need to start some random conflict fellows."
Greed heard the newcomers attempt with weapons and attacking. All not to interested by them, shrugging it off, Greed slouched his way towards the couch and tossed himself onto it. Suddenly lapping his legs over his each other slightly while using his arms as pillows behind his head. Grinning while glancing around.
"Not TOO shabby.." He mumbled, watching through the slit of his eye while Sin glanced in. Growling outside while staring at the new man that come in, her yellow eyes slit while growling, ready to jump in at any moment if any danger would occur to Greed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Cato keeps his eyes on Alex. "You might as well come up with us and tel us what you know. And I will share what I know of the city." So Cato was holding back a little bit of informatin. Like what creatures lived there and the dragon that guarded the castle. They where in for a long quest. Hopefully the gods would smile upon them and make it easy but he wasn't holding his breath on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~   ~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Into the Den of Monsters~*~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4