Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:33 am

Rules:

1. If I tell you to leave, do so.
2. One Power Maximum (Fire is not a power).
3. Do not kill.
4. Maximum of four characters.
5. Paragraph intro please.
6. Please use ooc;; and bic;;.
7. We are literate…need I say more?
8. If the plot has begun in the middle of a forest, don't put yourself in a mountain range.
9. NO CHATSPEAK...It burns D8.
10. You can join as either a: dragon slayer, wild dragon, dragon rider, tamed dragon or the long-lost prophecy dragon.
11. Ask to join.
12. I can change rules whenever I like.
13. Lurkers are loved. Spammers/flamers are hated.

Plot:
Devastation. Nothing but destruction...everywhere. The volcano of 'death' is erupting. Sending flying boulders of fire in all directions. All of the dragons are fleeing to a safer place on the island. But the thing is, there isn't anywhere. The volcano is in the middle of the once peaceful place. However, there is a way to stop it. There, hidden inside the volcano is a lava stone. Once activated, it can prevent the volcano from erupting any further. But there is one problem, only two dragons know of this.

Setting:
Once a peaceful and beautiful isle, Now the volcano is erupting causing much damage to the once lush and wounderful forest, Now most have been set a aflame leaving nothing but burnt trees and ash, Any animal that is unable to get out of the way..is very unlucky, To the north just one the side of the volcano is a canyon filled with craves and cave large enough to house up to five or more Dragons and there are a few smaller ones along and down it.

Character in use:
Wydra.
Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) 2isffr12

The Beginning.

Watching the rest flee and helping a few go on there way, She gave a sigh and looked to the volcano knowing she had to find the other to stop this. But before this had happened she had left her to go seek out her own life but seeing this had happened..Well things had changed quiet swiftly, Knowing a stone was with it of which that could stop all this trouble, And save the others..she only hoped the other showed up soon to stop this as well, She knew she couldn't do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 am

Characters Using:

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) B9f63c

Silverwing beat the air with his beauitiful, silvery-looking wings. His tail dragging along behind him. He looked over at the island below. Nothing but devastation. His home was burning. What was the cause of this? The volcano. And only him and another dragon knew how to stop this. They must reach the lava stone before it is too late. But there was one problem, neither of the two knew who they must find in order to save the island.

The dragon in the sky, landed softly upon the ground, dodging a firey boulder that flew past his head from the volcano quite away away. He let out a bellowing roar as many of his kin ran past him in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:13 am

Wydra looked ahead seeing more of her kin fleeing seeing a tree crash then hearing the cries of a younger dragon, Going to a younger dragons side. She helped free them from a fallen tree with a slash of her wings, The tree seemed normal for a few moments before completely turning into dust nothing left of it but that. ~Go on, And help any one the way.~ She said to the youngster through a mind link. The dragon thanked her and headed off helping any others that happened to get stuck or had fallen, She had no real voice for she was a mute but this was a way she was able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:59 am

He took in a deap breath and sighed. Not liking the idea of heading towards the volcano. The reason everyone was fleeing. But it had to be done. Marching forwards, Silverwing had a determined look on his face, as if nothing could stop him from travelling there.

Many firey boulders were getting flung through the air. He walked for about half a mile, until he reached the bottom of the volcano. It hadn't fully erupted yet, and so there was no lava...as of now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Wydra gave a heavy sigh as she soon turned heading towards the volcano that she knew would erupt soon enough, Given the time it needed to do so, But she needed to get inside of it of which would prove to be the most trouble of all.. But as she moved through what was left of the barren forest another scent came to her, Another Dragon.

Thus she looked for him out knowing all to well this was no place for a Dragon, not even her. ~I wander what started this in the first place, Why would it blow after so many years of silents..? It just doesn't make any sense..someone els must be behind this.~ She thought to her self as she moved not paying attentions to where she was going at the time. Thus by accident she ended bumping into Silverwing. ~Oh, I'm sorry. I should pay more attention.~ She said softly speaking through a mind link, But as she did so she looked at him..knowing now he was a Guardian Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Silverwing scented another dragon nearby...was it the other half? Maybe, maybe not. Turning a corner,a fox dragon bumped into him. "Its okay," he smiled, hearing its voice through his mind. "Shouldn't you be fleeing from the volcano?" He asked, quite curious now. Why was this dragon heading towards the volcano? Possibly for the same reason as himself?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Wydra looked at him oddly. ~I would be but i have a reason to go to it, It seems your doing the same however.~ She replied watching him for a moment, Before acting swiftly lifting one of her blade like wings and slicing a molten rock in half that was about to hit him. ~You should keep a better look out.~ She said watching as the rock crumbled onto the ground, Looking at a piece she soon turned her gaze to the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:52 am

Silverwing smiled, "thanks," he muttered. Before turning around, "I'm going to stop the volcano, what about you?" He psread out his wings and flapped them, however not taking off for he did not wish to. A sudden dust of millions of tiny, rocks on fire headed towards them from the volcano. He lifted hs wings over his bodded as he shielded himself from the blow. Afterall, Guardian Dragon wings were extremely strong.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Wydra merely turned her back to the rocks and what not that were headed for them, She minded little as they bounced off her scales. ~Hmm, Yes I am as well going to try and stop it before it gets to bad and we have nothing left..~ She said gently trailing off before turning once more shaking her scales free of what dust had rocks that had remained.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:35 am

Silverwing smiled at Wydra, "then lets get to it." Flapping his wings once more, this time he took off from the ground. Dodgin a small-ish large boulder that flew past them both. "You coming?" He asked, turning around and looking at Wydra, he did not wait for a response. But flew higher into the air, his beautiful tail streaming behind him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Wydra smiled and seemed to give a laugh of amusement, Folding her wings to her sides she ran at the same pace as he flew although she could go faster if she wished to, after all she was meant for speed, ~You are lucky to be able to fly.~ She replied just dodging and twisting under a bolder that just flew a few inches from her head to down along her back before bouncing off the ground just the moment before her tail had been.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:36 am

Silverwing flew along side Wydra, but forever looking forwards. "Lucky?" he asked from the comment. Many dragons could fly...but a guardian dragon /had. to have wings and be able to fly. Otherwise, theew would be no point in it being a guardian for their wings, were immensly strong and powerful. They could shield a dragon from almost anything, but the thing was...they had to be able to use them as a shield in time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Wydra nodded slightly as she ran with ease. ~Yes lucky, Unlike me I cannot fly. My wings weren't made for air born flight.~ She replied gently, Turning to the right of him just in time to miss a bolder of which bounced past them, Oh she would love to fly yes but her kin did not fly. Since they did no have the wings to do so they ended up as weapons or shields that become useful.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Silverwing smiled, "so you wish to fly, huh?" Within a few beats of his powerful, large wings, he hovered over Wydra. He lowered his body and grasped onto Wydra's side with all four of his legs. And ever so slowly, he raised himself higher into the air, lifintg the dragon from the gound. Silverwing beat his wings faster as he began to cover more ground. This was a sight to see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Wydra stopped for a moment surprised by this. ~Interesting, But why are you doing this? I hardly know you and in turn I you, This is..odd but lovely none the less.~ She said watching as he did this, This was indeed a surprise to her at the time yet all she did was pull her legs against her chest as most dragons did and watched as the forest or what was left of it and ground go by.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:35 pm

"You said you wished to fly, now I am giving you the option to know what it feels like. To have the wind, racing against your face at speeds that could never be reached upon land. Wydra, I trust you, and hope you trust in me." Silverwing's words came perfectly in the wind. However, it was not everyday a guardian dragon grows to trust another so quickly. There must be something about Wydra...something deap down inside that he truely trusted.

A few minutes pass by until Silverwing slowed and placed the Fox Dragon upon the ground. He flapped his wings and landed next to the female dragon. He placed his wings perfectl next to his side and looked up. Squinting as he looked to the top of the volcano. They had actually reached it, and stood at the very foot of it.

Silverwing lowered his head as a flying boulder flew past on fire. They were getting alot larger now and more difficult to dodge. By the time they reached the top, it would be extremely hard indeed to dodge them. And it would do alot of damage if one were to hit. But, it had to be done. "You ready?" Silverwing asked, looking at Wydra.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Wydra blinked and shook her head slightly. ~I never said I wished to but I guess you got my feelings that I would love to fly.~ She replied gently and looked at him a bit oddly as she was lost in her own thoughts. She had actuallytrusted him to lift her and let him carry her as he flew yet when she was no inch of fear reached her, There had to be something deep in side for her to do so. Rarely did she trust anyone;..since that accident.

Wydra shook her head slightly once hearing him and looked down into the volcano. ~I'm ready as I ever sill be, Let's get this over with but be careful.~ She cautioned not wishing to see him harmed for some reason she couldn't say or trace it with in her, It was just there plain as day yet she could no grasp it why was that? Now her mind buzzed with questions about this there was something there but the question was, What.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Silverwing gave a soft smile to Wydra, before stepping forwards up the volcano's sides. It was slightly warm, but apart from that, had no temperature change. The ground on it was slightly rough, but not a big deal. Silverwing walked up, and up and up. Dodging a few boulders that were shot towards him. He was half-way up, and had no intention of turning back. He had to save the island and the dragons upon it. They both did.

Suddenly, a flaming boulder was shot towards him, he dodged the attack, but but landed on a loose, small edged. It snapped under the weight and his hind foot which was standing on it slid slightly. A sudden rush of flaming dust was shot from the mouth of the volcano towards him. He used his wings to cover his body. They hit and caused no damage. He lifted his wings and folded them against his body, thinking it was safe. But alas, it wasn't.

Another flaming boulder was shot at him, amazingly bigger than the last. It came so fast after he had just revealed himself with his wings that he didn't have any time to shield himself. It struck Silverwing hard against his left shoulder and bounced off down the volcano. He let out a roar of pain and fell onto his front knees. It had hurt so badly. A flaming boulder and scales...not a good mix.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Wydra using her long yet ivory claws she clung to the volcano's wall and easily climbed down along it some where behind him, But seeing a boulder bounce against Silverwing's wing's yet caused no harm this time she had to act swiftly slicing the boulder in half as it came towards her. With a sigh she moved forward only then to hear Silverwing's painful cry as another boulder hit him in the shoulder yet bounced off to the right misisng her by inches.

Moving quickly yet carefully she was worried for him, Why she could not say however but soon she was by his side. ~You alright?~ She asked worried about him yet she looked at his shoulder over to see what damage had been done, If it was within her ability's she would be able to heal it if it wasn't to bad, Yes her kin had one ability to heal yet she had many more as well.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:35 am

Silverwing turned his head towards Wydra, feeling calmer by her pressence. He then looked at his left shoulder, it had been burnt badly...extremely badly. He doubted he would be able to put any weith on that leg if he were to continue...could he continue? He had to, even if it meant him dying to save all of the dragons here.

Silverwing attempted to get up, but stumbled and fell again. A large boulder was sent towards Wydra himself again, but this time he managed to dodge it. How he hated them, they way they got bigger...the way they always seemed to aim in all directions, destroying everything in their path. Silverwing stood up again, putting no weith onto his injured leg. He had to continue. Hurt or not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:10 am

Wydra gave a low growl as another boulder came towards them once again, This time she sliced it in half taking no chances, Moving in front of him she looked back at him. ~Be careful and follow at your own pace.~ She said gently knowing they couldn't stop now no, Things where getting pretty nasty as the rocks seem to get bigger and more deadly ever time they advanced, With a sigh she moved forward determined but as well protecting him, This she found slightly amusing however.

As they moved on she used her wings as shields but as well weapons for slicing each boulder that came towards them and threatened to hit them both, But no matter the size of the boulder it fell to the her sword like wings, The one thing she had been gifted with and one of which she was now glade to have, Before she thought them to always be a burden but now they proved there usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Silverwing nodded, before limping behind Wydra. He seemed safe and protected behind her. Why? He didn't know. He dodged a few boulders that came towards them, using his wings as perfect shields. He couldn't take any chances now...one hit could be fatal. More fatal than the last...

Silverwing suddenly came to a stop, as he looked forwards. Only a mere, few metres ahead was the mouth of the volcano. The very top of it. Rocks were flying out at tremendous speeds. He limped slowly towards it and looked down. There, on a small legde-like rock, held what they were looking for. The volcano stone...it shone a brilliant red, and glistened in the sunlight. They only had to get it, take it out and activate it. But there was only one problem.

Seeing down the volcano, Silverwing could see the lava inside coming up and up the volcano. It rose at different speeds...suddenly fast, and suddenly slow. However, it was rising...rising towards the top. It was only half way up thevolcano now, but it was a quarter of the volcano away from the stone.

Silverwing turned to Wydra, "let mt go down, you need to be able to fly to get it. There is no way of walking. And I do not wish you to get hurt." His words came out soft, and simple.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Wydra looked at him before back at the stone. ~No, you are to injured to do so and only going after if you will be harmed far more. I shall go after it on my own, I know I can do this buy you must leave for your own safety.~ She replied gently and looked at him one last time before turning and going down towards the stone a little faster then now knowing time was of the essence. She didn't wish to see him hurt no more then he already was, But why? Was the question..and why did she feel this way for him? This question she could not answer but she shook her head slightly and focused on what she was doing knowing this needed her attention now other then these questions that buzzed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:25 am

Silverwing sighed, he didn'tt wish to leave, and wouldn't. But it was true, he was too injured to risk it. And in doing so, would probably injure him more. He nodded as Wydra moved quickly down the inside of the volcano, watching her every move...incase she needed help. But why was he watching her so closely? He sook the question out of his head. Now was not the time for questions.

Suddenly, a large boulder, a few metres above Wydra began to fall towards her. It was red hot with fire. And he couldn't stop it. He spread his wings out to full legnth a d dived down the volcano. It was a race to see who would get to Wydra first, him, or the flaming hot boulder. With a sudden 'grabbing' movement of his feet, he lifted Wydra up and moved her out of the way. Miliseconds before the boulder hirt the side and crumbled into a thousand pieces. If that had hit her, it would have been fatal.

As quick as a flash, he placed her back down upon a safe edge. "I'm not letting you do this alone," he reassured. They were in this...together.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Wydra had seen this boulder coming and was about to move before she was lifted yet again by Silverwing, With a sigh she gave a slight smiled once one the ledge once again, Looking down towards the stone. ~Very well, But you must be careful.~ She replied gently soon turning her gaze back to him once there, She noticed how he looked at her, But why was this so? Did he feel the same as she did for him? She knew no answer to this questions and soon gave a shake of her head hating that she was in truth being drawn from what was important at this time but as well required her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: