Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Silverwing gave out a slight smile, before spreading his wings once more. He suddenly dived down towards the ledge of where the volcano stone was. A mere few inches away from the actual lava itself, that had suddenly starting spitting small pools of lava everywhere. Picking up speed, he quickly grabbed the stone with his font, right paw. Before turning sharply, and heading striaght up towards the mouth of volcano to get out. "Get out!" He cried, knowing that Wydra could make herself out without his help of flight. But she was closer to the outside world than he was, the lava behind him rising at the same speed as he flew. His tail - being the sloest thing to it, felt as it was going to burn from the sheer heat. Silverwing himself was sweating. But that was expected, since the lava was practically 'chasing' him up the inside of the volcano. Would he make it? He didn't know, but aslong as Wydra got out first, then he could atleast throw the stone to her.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Wydra watched him as he did this and moved up along the ledge just in time to miss a spot of lava that had came from the ever rising lava it self, Not looking back she moved swiftly towards the top of the volcano however she did look back at him constantly seeming to know what he was up to but first she knew if he was going to throw the stone to her she would have to run downhill quiet quickly to avoid being burnt by the lava it self though she could stand it for perhaps a few moments but nothing above that, After all she wasn't a lava dragon.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:02 am

Seeing that Wydra had reached the top, Silverwing smiled. Being a Guardian Dragon of this island, he had to do anything to save it. As quick as a flash, Silverwing took the volcano stone and through it as hard as he could towards Wydra. Being satisfied, he smiled. Silverwing was only a quarter of the way away from the top...but it was too late...

All of a sudden, the actual volcano erupted, sending lava fly thousands of feet into the air. Before falling down upon the sides of the actual volcano itself, as it began to roll down to the island. Silverwing was know-where to be seen...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:58 am

Wydra caught the stone fairly easy but seeing the volcano erupt as well Silverwing of whom seemed to vanish. ~Silverwing!~ She cried with her thoughts indeed fearing the worst, But with a growl she moved on seeing the lava not to far off behind her. Soon she tucked her wings tight against her side's before gaining speed thus dashing down along the volcano's side and out of the way of the flowing lava.

Once out of danger, Wydra looked around to spot Silverwing in the hopes he had gotten away some how, Yet the thought stuck her he may not have. Not seeing him she gave a soft sigh and turned to the stone of which she held in her paw. ~Now, what can this thing do?~ She wandered and looked to the volcano then back at it seeming to be waiting for something to happen yet she knew not what may indeed happen if this stone truly held power.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Suddenly, a blue light shone from within the lava that was heading straight down the volcano's side towards Wydra and the island. It shone the same silvery-blue colour as Silverwing. Then a voice seemed to come from the howling wind, a voice that only Wydra could hear. "Wydra," it said, sounding echoey but unmistakibly like Silverwing's. "Wydra, close your eyes and activate it. You can do it."

As soon as the glow upon the lava had appeared, it vanished. Silverwing's voice along with it. Leaving Wydra, once again, alone, with the deathly hot lava rushing towards her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Wydra indeed heard his voice, But wasn't he dead..or did something els happen? She did not know and soon closed her eyes focusing on the stone, Soon it shined a bright silver color as she tapped into it's source, Now contorting the magic it held she focused on the volcano it self. First as the magic swept over the land from her it restored it to it's wild beauty before this happened. All the lava vanished but soon it went into the volcano and with more effort made it dormant once again.

With a soft sigh she opened her eyes once more and stared at the now glowing stone. ~What els is there for it to do?~ She wandered as she watched it seeming to cast one last time before it suddenly crumbled into dust being of no more use, But she knew once the time came again the stone would reappear in the volcano, But for now it simply vanished.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:11 am

After the volcano stone had shone its last silver blast, within the volcano itself, the same silvery-light glowed in a ball shape. It was the same colour as the stone and Sllverwing. Until the 'bubble' seemed to rise out of the volcano and onto the volcano's side, only a mere few metrees away from where Wyra stood. After a few seconds, it seemed to burst, and there, lay Silverwing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Wydra watched as the happened and seemed to smile once she saw Silverwing, Going to his side she gave him a gentle nuzzle. ~Wake up silly, Your not dead.~ She said softly hopping to wake him, Yet she wandered why the stone had brought him back to life, Or perhaps it felt something that she had been feeling for him? Well it would take time to tell but for now she was merely glade he was here well and alive.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Silverwing lifted his head and opened his eyes, he seemd dizzy...wondering where he was. "So you got my message?" he attempted a smile, not ready to get up yet. Surprisingly, all of his wounds had healed and he seemed alright. just a bit shocked and all. I mean, dying isn't at all nto stressfull and confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Wydra smiled softly. ~I did indeed get your massage.~ She replied lettingo ut a sigh of relife finally, all the danger has passed thankfully, Siting on her hunches her gaze went to the forest in thought about what she may do from here let alone go, But she didn't know she always traveled for many reasons but for some reason she wanted to stay, Was it because of Silverwing or something els..? She knew no answer to this..
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Silverwing smiles slightly, before stumbling upon his feet slowly. He sat down next to Wydra, looking over the land and smiling, they had both saved the entire island. Shaking his head, he snorted. "Where do you plan to go to now?" he asked, trying to avoid eye-contact with the dragon next to him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Wydra smiled softly not turning her gaze to the forest to look at him. ~I can't say where I'll go or where I may end up, For nearly all my life I have been traveling from land to land never seeming to stop, But I guess the one who follows a lonely road is destined to walk on.~ She replied gently not to sure, Weather if she would stay or go..a hard decision to make seeing what she had down but as well grown to like another far more then she had thought at first.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Silverwing turned his head and looked at the soliy-earth crusted earty below him. "Well, thats a shame." He said, enquiring to the fact that Wydra had just helped to save the whole island and...then she was moving on? It seemed awfully strange, but if that is what she wanted. Then as long as she was happy, so was he.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Wydra turned her gaze to him. ~It seems you don't wish for me to leave, May I ask why this is so?~ She asked curios tilting her head slightly, Well if he did feel the same as she did for him then perhaps things maybe different and she perhaps would stay but it depended on so much..she wasn't sure what she would chose.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Silverwing seemed takan aback..."I...er..." he stuttered. Although he was a powerful Guardian Dragon, his weakest point was words...especially with female draongs he liked. His face turned red slightly, so he turned away. Not wishing for Wydra to see him in this state. "No particular reason," he lied. How terrible he was at lying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Wydra happened to see the blush slightly before he turned away. Yet she merely smiled softly. ~You can tell me, no need to lie I can see you are.~ She replied gently watching him with a gentle gaze indeed cruios and wanting to know weather if he did or did not like it but it was beginning to all come together.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:38 pm

"Tell me," Silverwing began, "if I stayed here, would you still want to leave?" His question was awkward, but he honestly didn't care anymore. "I want to know if you feel the same as me..." Standing up, he turned his back to her. Thinking he was just a bumbling fool to her. "I'm sorry, I'll leave." he said plainly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Wydra grabbed his tail before he could leave and sighed softly. ~No need to leave..If you stayed here I would as well..and yes, I do feel the same way for you as you do me, But I wasn't sure if you felt the same for me.~ She replied gently, Yet blushed as she confessed her feelings finally for someone.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Silverwing turned around to look at Wydra who had just grabbed his tail. he smiled, the embarrasment falling from his face. "Of course I do..." he said, trailing off..."Don't go," He smiled. Bowing his head, politely. He had just saved the island, now he was in love...was that wise?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Wydra smiled and let go of his tail finally before moving closer and giving him a gentle nuzzle along his snout and neck a bit. ~I promise I won't go just as long your here.~ She replied gently indeed glade, She wandered if this was wise falling in love with a Guardian Dragon of all of the ones she could of chosen..but there was simply a connection there.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Silverwing turned his head and nuzzled Wydra back. "I do not inted to leave, I can't anyway." He said, referring to his species, but he didn't mind. He didn't mind at all. "Come on," he muttered, before srpeading out his wings. "Lets move from this volcano zone." Suddenly, he was airborne and beat his wings repeatedly. Flying towards the lush green, forest floor.

Last edited by Monty on Fri May 30, 2008 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Wydra smiled at that and stood once more following him easy in stride as her flew she ran, She was meant for speed after all. ~Hmm, where shall we be going?~ She asked cruios just to where they may end up in the forest this time, But as she moved she saw number of Dragons seeing to wandered what had happened all of a sudden but but would leave them to find of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:58 am

Silverwing beat his wings gently and came to a stop, landing calmly upon the ground. His head raised high, a few other dragons gasping at actually seeing a Guardian Dragon so close up. He turned his head to Wydra and smiled, looking her straight in her eyes. "Home," he said peacefully.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Wydra soon was by his side smiling softly. ~So I see, It's lovely..to be able to finally and stay in one place rather then going land to land..~ She trailed off in thought as she looked from one dragon to the next and shook her head slightly, It seemed they were easily impressed by a Guardian Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)   Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the Isle. (For Monty and Ariel.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2