Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Empty
PostSubject: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:39 am

Beryl pushes the large boulder in front of the cave entrance. Once done she looks around to make sure no one had seen what she did. Satisfied that no one was around her metallic silver and gold wings and with a hard downward flap she is in the air. Pumping her wings she finds a thermal and begins the lazy circles to get her higher into the air. She watches all below her as she glides.

It had been some time since she had added anything new to her hoard and she was getting tired of moving everything around into different piles. You could only sort stuff so much before it get a little redundant. The coins were the worse. She had so many piles some of shiny coins, not so shiny coins and then dull as dirt coins. Maybe she will come across some lost treasure somewhere.

Last edited by Nyx_the_Cougar on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Caliber moved quickly from one area to another his colors just bright flashes and streaks before he was hidden by the trees. He was a wonderer no Home. he moved from place to place just to see what he could see. Caliber looked up now and then. the sun was bright and as far as he could tell no one was around. he moved into the large feild and fluffed himself up loving the heat on him. he was a million fantastic colors and each one absorbed a diffrent degree of light
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 am

Beryl enjoyed the sunlight on her as she glided through the thermal. She knew that sometimes the suns light would shine off her metallic scales. With a lazy twist in the air she feels the suns warmth on her belly. With a dip of her head she spirals downward in a haphazard spiral towards the earth below. The heat of the sun reminded her of the heat she felt when she laid on her hoard of gems and gold. With a seamless grace she tucks her wings into herself and with a flick of her tail she makes the world righten for herself. With a sigh she opens her wings just in time to have the long grass of the field tickle her belly scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Caliber was a bit a head of her he rolled in the grass scratching his back with a smile as he moved happily. Caliber looked up at the sky he rolled onto his belly and moved getting up right in her path. He opened his eyes wide and tried to jump out of her way a flash of color. he could not fly sadly but he was quick.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Flairing her wings she back wings as she tries to slow her momentum. Seeing she is not far from the ground she lets herself drop tot he grassy plane below her. "Oh my I am so sorry I didn't see you there. Are you alright?" With a shake of her wings Beryl folds them along her body. The sun glinting and glimmering off her scales. She looks at the dragon trying to place what he was. She tilts her head to the side as she looks him over. Yep a male. She gives a mental sigh as not harming the other dragon. It was no in her nature to hurt anyone, unless they where after her hoard that is. Then, they where toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:57 pm

" I am fine." Caliber said and shook himself and looked at her. "Wow your lucky." he said and sat down on the ground he watched her she was pretty and lucky she could fly. Caliber looked around not use to being near others but he liked being around others. It was nice. Caliber smiled at her and moved stretching a bit. "I am Caliber." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"Lucky?" She looked around then back at him with a tilt of her head. "How so?" With a dragon like some she bob of her head. "I'm Beryl, it is nice to meet you." The few times she had gone out of her cave she hadn't seen many of her own kind. True this one had wings but they didn't look like they could hold him up in flight like hers had. With a deep breath she sense the air around them to make sure they where the only ones out there. The only thing she smelt was a herd of deer a few miles to the east.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"You can fly." he said and stretched again. "You have such a pretty name." he said with a smile. "So are you from around here? I travel." he said and laid down watching her. "your name matches you, both so pretty." he said and smiled at her. He could act like a child or an idiot but he knew how to do a lot of things he could turn deadly if threatened.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 am

Beryl looks away shy not sure how to respond to his kind comments. She tried to avoid the question on where she was from. With a sigh she lays down it he cool grass to let it tickle over her scales. She lays there regally as she watches him. "What is it like to travel around the island?" She liked this talking to a male who wasn't after her treasure and has seen more of the island then her. She kneads her claws into the grass like a content cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"It can be fun, there is always something to see if you open your eyes, but other times lonely. Most others try to avoid me for some reason." he said non chaulantly and smiled at her."So what is intresting to do around here, or is it one of those relaxation areas?" he asked with a smile at her he liked to learn about people and places.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

"More like a relaxation area many pass through, not may stay around." She tugs at some of the long grass and begins to weave it into a circle. She looks up from her work. "You pass through like all the others or will you be sticking around?" A part of her hoped he would move on, yet there was a faint voice that wanted him to stick around at lest for a little while. She twirls the little grass circle around her claw. The little grass circle slips off her finger and goes sailing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

he nodded. "Relaxation areas are fun." he smiled at her and stretched some more. "Do you want me to go? I can leave and bring you back a shiny present." he looked over her. "One as pretty as you perhaps, just as shinny in the least." he smiled at her as the sun came down around him. He looked at the grass that she released into the air and watched it tumble about for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Beryls ears perk at the word shiny and looks back at him. "You don't have to do that." No matter how much she would love to add something new to her horde. It took her a moment to realize that he also complimented her and a slight ruby hue highlights her cheeks. She bites back the bashful giggle not wanting to act like some love struck hatchling. "But if you would want to then I would not mind." She could feel the sun setting warmth seep into her metallic scales as she waits his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:23 am

"alright, well then I will." Caliber said with a smile and got up and stretched. "I'll go look for something that complements you well." he said with a smile. "Any thing you have to many of?" he cocked his head to the side he didn't want to get her something useless. in truth he loved getting things collecting and organizing not so much.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am

She shrugs as she stays laying in the grass. "Any thing is fine. Just cause two rubies look that same they have their own differences." She wonders his long it would take him. If he comes back at all. A thought of if she should go hunting while he was away, as she watches him she weighs her options. A she waits on him the sun slowly sinks farther down past the horizon as time slowly passes. She could feel the grass tickle against her metallic scales she lays there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:37 am

"Okay, well ta for now." he stood and moved he nuzzled her cheek with his own before running off in a flash of colors. it almost seemed like they fallowed him and were not on him. Caliber smiled as he ran wondering where would be the best place to get a gift worthy of her beauty. Caliber smiled as he ran loving the feeling of the wind hitting him as he ran he let out a happy sound as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 am

Beryl could hear the happy cajoling of Caliber. With a smile she rolls onto her side enjoying the warmth of the setting sun on her scales not knowing of the dangers that where beginning to close in on her. With a content sigh she closes her eyes. The warmth of the ray lulling her into a peaceful sleep. Hearing the snap of a twig Beryl wakes with a yawn and stretch. Lifting her head in time to see a large heavy net sail over her and weigh her down. Trapped on the ground she could not get her feel under herself let alone get her wings open. With a roar she thrashes as best she can as the net tightens around her. Shadowed by the sun a large figure laughs before her hit is a head with a mallet and all goes dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Hearing her Caliber spun about and raced towards her with lighting speed. He hid in the tree line not sure what was going on or how best to approch. seeing the guy hit her he sprang forward and knocked him down before knocking the other down. he hissed his useless wings shaking the feathers were hard and clanked with every hit it sounded like a thousand rattle snakes. He ripped the net and hissed at the men again pissed that some one would try to harm his new friend
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 am

The two guys stood up and dusting themselves off and giving each other a glance they look at Caliber. As one they charged him, they where large men with muscle on muscle. They bellow with rage as their bodies seem to grown with a berserker rage, their eye glowing blue as they charge. Beryl still out cold could not help Caliber. The sun dips below the horizon giving its lasting light to the field and its combatants. Their employer only wanted one dragon and a specific one at that but they figured a second one wouldn't hurt either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 am

Caliber hissed and swung around and caught one of the man's legs in his mouth and bit down snapping his leg then tossed him away and into a tree he did not care when he heard a snap from the guy hitting the tree with deadly force. he turned to the second guy the blood from the first dripping from his mouth as he hissed and his wings shook making the shaking noise that brought other dragons to investagte A shriek was let out from above as a old friend of his got his back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 pm

The one that was tosses lay there in a heep. Seeing his brother just laying there the other ones eyes glow red. But with better control over himself he head towards his brother instead of attacking more. Not many who could berserk could pull themselves out of the rage they where in. With a animalistic growl the hunter tosses his brother over his shoulder and leave knowing they will meet the dragons again. Beryl lay there unmoving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 am

Caliber moved over and laid next to her his friend landed and sat a bit away watching and waiting. the two stayed on alert. Caliber moved one of his wings over her a tad worried she would get cold. he gently pulled what was left of the netting off her. He hated humans for this. He looked to his friend who was scanning the darkness. He could see into the darkness with ease while Caliber could hear a lot more then him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 am

Beryl drifted in and out throughout the night until the wee hours of the morning. As the sun just begin the crest the horizon washing the skies in royal purples and blues. She stirs and pauses as she feels the warmth from Caliber. Making to move away from him, she feels the presence of another. Cracking her eye a little so as not the appear to awake the looks around in the limited field of vision she had to see what the other one looked like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:25 am

the other one laid there not paying attention to her. Caliber shifted a little in his sleep the two had taken turns sleeping and keeping watch. Caliber cuddled her a little in his sleep. Caliber yawned and started to wake shifting he stretched. Not moving his wing to remove the warmth from her. He looked around and to his friend who nodded and took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Beryl watched the other leave as she felt Caliber shift beside her. Though the warmth was nice she needed to move. If her body didn't lay on the metal of her hoard she would stiffen up and she would feel like a much older dragon then she is. Faking the yawn she slowly begins the stretch out beside him as if she too where just coming awake. "What happened?" It was something she was curious about but nothing to go shaking someone out of a dead sleep to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: