Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 pm

"Tell him thanks for me when you see him." Looking around she thinks. "If the weather should change on you there is a cave not far away from here if you want I can show it to you." She shifts around ans she lays there not sure if he wanted to go or not. She looks at him taking in how unusual his wings look compared to hers. Then tot the crest around his head taking in every detail of him as they lay there by the springs. It was interesting to her that though they where both dragons they didn't look anything alike.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 pm

"Nah it is fine, the rain doe not bother me in the least." Caliber smiled at her. "I have slept in the rain, snow threw a mudslide, lava, sun, heat. nothing seems to bother me when i sleep as long as it isn't a threat to my life." Caliber shruged a bit moving his wings the made the clanking sound like wind chims caught on a brezze.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 am

Beryl tilted her head at the sound. "Well if you believe you will be alright then I will not worry." Though she knew she would worry about him a little bit while she lay safe and comfortable. Yet she didn't know if she could handle sleeping out under the stars. Just the thought of it gives her goose bumps and a chill. She didn't know how other dragons could do it but then again not every dragon was the same. Where she preferred precious metals and stones as her bed others could sleep on ice or something so unbearable uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:56 pm

caliber smiled at her. "don't worry about me, and if you need me for any thing just call, i have great hearing and i am a light sleeper." He said and relaxed. Caliber was getting a little tired but was not going to force her to leave she was so nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Beryl nods and slowly rises and ambles over to the crown he gave her and scoops it up in her clawed hand. With a shake of silver scales she tried to displace the sleep as she fans out her wings. "If trouble finds you make it to the cave I told you about and call for me. I will hear you." With a bow she jumps into the air and with powerful down strokes she is airborne and headed to an entrance nearby. The rock on the lip of the cave she landed in front of was not the one she told Caliber about but it was one she always used when she was flying to her cave. Her take off and landing smoothing away the rock in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure   Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Vita... Lost Treasure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: