Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am

Ooc: Shall I start her off in the cage already? So it would be easier and faster.

Bic: Deidra's hostile yellow eyes soon awoke to her new surroundings, she gave out a growl and when she was about to get onto her feet her head gave a strong pain. Oh...now she remembered everything...how they smartly knocked her out with large boulders. Her black and red tail slowly swayed, still in her pain... the dragon's eyes began blinking to adjust to the light of the day while some of the men was suprised she finally awoke and survived the attack. She gave out a louder growl to them, warning them to get away while she bared her teeth and blood dripped down from her pearly shiny white blades...

Her wings slowly stretched while her tail danced more, she seemed to now be filled with more life.
These humans will pay....for what they had done...oh yes they would pay. But how much she would love it to get rid of her instainable headache.

Apple growled at the wolves or werewolves song. His neon green eyes turned to them while the sliver spikes on his head and down his neck shone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:52 pm

((Sorry about having not posted on here for awhile..I have too many things I must do...So I wil be taking Creon out... Sorry..Bye...))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm

(It's ok I understand)
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm

"Glad to be met with you Aaron. I am Rilos, dorsal dragon. Do you know where they are taking us?"

He dipped his head in respect for the other dragon, bumping the end of his nose on the bars of his cage once again. As he asked about their destination, the walled path opened up into a city, making Rilos gasp. He never knew the humankind had spread so wide! His eyes drifted from the leosaurs, wide circles of scarlet wonder. However, as he saw the bowed heads of humans whispering and looking at him and the other dragons, his eyes narrowed, uncertain about why they were whispering. His feet skittered across the metal floor as the caravan train jolted across the cobblestones, his tail weaving as he tried to remain upright. In the distance, a large circular building caught his gaze- it must be where they were going, as it was the best place to house dragons, for the rest of the buildings were too small.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:12 am

"No I don't but I have a feeling that large building there is it." Aaron gestures over to the collosium. People crowed behind the caravan s it enters a long tunnel leading into the depths of the large stone building. The final wagon carrying Apple catches up as the caravan enters the tunnel. The poeple part and watch as guards bock the netrance. The light doees seem able to penatrate into the darkness of the tunnel. The caged wagons line up against large cages. On the opposite side are other dragons some who have seen better days and some who seem unable to let go of their anger and hate.

The caravan master orders the cages doors opened. The door where possitiond so that once opened they open to the waiting cages. The doors slide open and the workers start poking and proding the dragons out of the cages with long spears.

Aaron and what is left of his pride move quickly into the cage. They all press to the back of the cage. Aaron stands between them and the bars. Twany fur fluffed out and ivry teeth bared. A log deep growl floats past his teeth as he looks at the humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:27 am

"What the heck?!" Apple said and thought out loud, soon walking out because of the poking spear which he actually seemed to like against his cool minty scales. The touch of it was nice and he seemed to follow it instead of walk away from it. Which seemed to get the humans a bit mad. Soon incased again in what seemed like another cage, he gave a growl.

Deidra gave many growls and screechs as they tried to get her in the place where they held all their other captives, which seemed to be a giantic cage. More men had to secure her and some had to make sure she didn't fly away as her wings stretched opened and flapped wind at the humans. She broke many of their spears into two and made her gums and bloody bleed while she was at it. Her headache seemed to clear up by know because she didn't give a damn about the men anymore. She would kill if she had too...

Her now slitted hostile yellow eyes looked at all the men while the red and black dragon continued gnawing, clawing, biting at the weapons and at the men and chains.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am

The humans laugh at the dragons attemtps to get free of the cages or to protect themselves. The werewolves had shifted back to their human forms. They run the flat of their swords against the bars like tin cups. They laugh and slap each other on the back for a job well done. A gladiator looking made walks in with a coiled whip attached to his belt walks in, He looks at each new dragon one at a time as best her could. "These new ones will do nicely for the festival. Once we pit one against the other. We will see which one of thes beasts is the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 am

Deidra was still getting held back and as she growled angrily at the gladiator many chains clanked and banged. Her movements fast and swift while she soon was head to head with him, her slitted hostile yellow eyes looking directly into his while smoke rose from her nostrils. Her claws gripped at the earth while she was ready for anything...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:37 pm

((once rouge replies then i will))
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

((Sorry, I was on holiday for three days...))
Rilos leapt forwards out of his travelling cage as soon as the door opened, seeing another dragon poked out of their cage by an ugly spear. He huddled in fright in one corner of his cage, the tips of his wings drooping sadly in despair. He tucked his short tail neatly down his side, trying to become as unnoticeable as a large dragon with purple wingflaps can become. He gave a small growl as the werewolves' blades clanked along the bars of his cage, sinking back into deeper shadows to conceal himself.

As a large gladiator walked into the room and started to inspect each dragon carefully in turn, he shook. He wasn't made out for all this being captured and taken to small places far away. As the gladiator moved to his cage to peer through the thick bars, he shook more, his head drooping feebly to the floor. What were they going to do to him?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 pm

(is ok rouge)

The whip carriing gladiator points at Rilos's cage and to a cage across the way where a large black dragon paces the width of the cage. "These two tomorrow. Feed them all but thedorsal and the black. I want them hungery when they fight." The collusium workers bow and comply to there orders. The caravan wworkers clean out the wagons the dragons where carted in as the caravan masters is paid. He says to the gladitor who seems to be the taskmaster. "We will be heading out again in a few days to collect more for the fights. Hopefully she will enjoy the fights." The gladiator nods in agreement, the she they talked about was their ruler and she could be picky at times. "Yes but hopefully which ever one of these beasts that survives can survive..." The gladiator barks s warning to one of the workers who gets to close to the bars of a cage. Gold passes hands as all begin to leave. Only those ordered to feed the dragons remain as large wheel barrows of meat roll in.

Aaron didn't know what to think about the situation but he knew many of his people would die if he didn't find a way out of here.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Rilos watched the gladiator talk to the other men standing outside the cages, giving a jump when a loud shout warned one of the men away from a cage. He wasn't really listening to the conversation, escept when the words "dorsal dragon" and "hungry" cropped up. His eyelids sunk in despair. He would go hungry tonight.

He could hardly contain himself as barrows of meat were pushed into the room, and he rose to his feet, padding forwards to the bars at the front of his cage to see if he could catch himself some dinner as it walked past. As he glanced up from the slowly moving barrow to the cage opposite, he shuddered at the sight of the lean black dragon that paced restlessly across his cage. He was going to be eaten alive with an "opponent" like that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 am

Deidra growled as the gladiator walked off, when she was gone Deidra banged her whole body at the cold metal bars of the cage cell. Her hostile yellow eyes gleaming with both anger and fury but they soon closed as the sweet smell of both blood and flesh entered her nose, she continued to sniff while closing her eyes to value the smell of food. Her eyes soon opened and she flung herself towards the clutster of dragon which where wrestling eachother for food. Hurringly she gobbled up as much as she can until she looked back to the dorsal dragon which seemed to be sad and worried. Her eyes soon turned to the meat infront of her while she looked down at it and though of the dorsal dragon in sypanthy. She picked it up with her jaws then soon flung it to him, "Here" the usual angro and unfriendly said while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am

The workers jump at the flying meat to keep the dorsal from getting it. Aaron walks away from the pile of meat letting the others in his cage eat as he watches the goings on outside his cage. He watched how far the meat carts went up and downt he corridor. He wanted to know how many dragons have been taken like they had. He could hear other cries of dragons farther down into the tourch sputtering darkness. Aaron watches at the tendrils of smoke rise up to the stone ceiling where it's blackend from years of torch useage. Empty wheel barrows wheel past him as the workers return with buckets of water. The workers begin filling up large troughs by the bars against the walls. Many of the dragons begin to lay down int he darkness at the back of the cages. Sighing Aaron lays against the cage as the others copy the other dragions and lay in a large huddling mass at the back of the cages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 am

Deidra laughed as the humans jumped for the meat. There was still some scraps of meat lying around while other dragons lay down to sleep. She stayed up, she picked a few more pieces and threw it at the dorsal dragon so that they could jump more for her pleasure and entertainment. Deidra threw more meat, one by one at the dorsal dragon and his cage, hoping he wouldn't mind the flying scraps of meat coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Rilos looked up from his hanging head as meat was thrown in his direction, many of the scraps hitting the floor with a dull "whumpf" sound. One paw extended from his cage slowly, tentativly to hook at a piece nearest him, drawing back quickly as he managed to catch it and drag it along. A man lunged towards it, as had other men at the different pieces of meat, but he flipped it up out of his reach and between the bars of his cage. He scooped it back into the shadows with the tip of his nose, closing his eyes in pleasure at the smell. His eyes flicked upwards in gratitude to the dragon that had thrown the meat for a moment before his jaws sunk blissfully into the chunk.

It didn't last long, and though Rilos longed for more, he knew that he had gotton more than the black dragon still pacing his cage. He retired to one corner, his stomach still growling, and curled himself into a ball, his snout and tail poking from the top like two lumpy black stones. His scarlet eyes slowly closed as he drifted into an uneasy sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Deidra smiled before laying down near the other sleeping dragons. She lay next to the pastel green and sliver who was already resting, Deidra's eyes soon closed with a smirk on her face. For tommorrow she would like those cursed humans...and watch them all scream and beg for mercy. Oh yes, it was such a great plan... In a few more moments sleep kidnapped her from reality but it already did for Apple and he was having a battle in his dream...

The spearment dragon hissed and growled while battering his tail violently in the air but he also swept his claws and tail at Deidra. He let out violent roars too every so often. Deidra would be in for more of a surprise when she woke up though...for she would kill Apple for all the damage he was doing to her own body.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am

All goes quiet except for random roars of sleeping dragons. Night passes with no events. Quiets movemnts can be heard down the corridors as the workers begin to waken and make ready to feed the dragons and other animals caged. The faint smell of meat wafts down the stone walls and floor. Wheel barrows slowly start to appear out of the gloom of torch light.

Aaron lifts his head as he watched a human who wore a collar around his neck pushed the wheel barrow. While another wearing a collar began tossing meat into the cages. The other leosuars wake and come up to the bars to get their claws on some food. Aaron idle grads a small bits of meat letting the others get the bigger slices.

The taskmaster follows after the group of laborers and salves. His whip held in his hand as he walks over to Rilos' cage well out of the dragons reach. He seems to be standing there studying Rilos.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Rilos lifted his head blearily as he woke to the smell of old meat and the squeaking of a wobbly wheelbarrow wheel. His scarlet eyes followed the path of the collared man pushing at the barrow, his heart sinking slightly as the barrow moved past his cage without stopping. A growl came from his stomach, and he snaked his head up from the uncomfortable position he was in to let his wings stretch a little in the crushing cage. When he looked back from his wings (for he had been inspecting them for cuts and bruises) he saw the curious look of a different man to before, but carrying a similary vicious looking whip.

Sitting up on his haunches, he stretched his neck in a wide circle before cocking his head and looking back at the man with a pleaful expression. It was always worth a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

The black and red dragon opened her hostile yellow eyes to fine herself in some blood and pain. She growled then looked at the idiot who was fighting in his sleep, to the meat then back to the idiot once again. "You idiot!" she screeched before whacking him with her tail in a unfriendly matter.

The spearment dragon grunted before opening his eyes to the angry redfire dragon standing before him. "What?!" he moaned still half asleep and upset he was awoken.

"What did I do with you?!" Deidra growled once again as she stood in a still stance which was prepared for battle while her wings stretched out to their limit. "What?! Huh?! WHAAAAT?!" she continued in her anger.

"What do you mean?" Apple asked before getting up, his neon bright green eyes soon saw the scratches on her scales that were marked by dragon talons. "Oh..." he soon winced noticing what she was making a fuss about. "Opps..."

"Opps?! Is that all you have to darn say?! OPPS?!" Deidra growled before taking a step towards him and tilting her head downards, they gleamed with both anger and fury. "Well by the time I am finished with you! You will have wished you were never put in this sperific cage!" the dragon roared before standing onto her two back legs and lifting her front two into the air. The dragon soon brought them down towards Apple and raked her claws through his scales and into his flesh, afterwards she stomped her two paws onto the ground and breathed a pure red fire at the dragon.

Apple let out a screech as the claws ran at his flesh and a slivery liquid called blood ran from his scales. As the flames touched his scales they turned to a crisp dark green, no longer heir nice minty green. The dragon growled in return and battered the spikes on his head and neck towards Deidra. The pierced her scales and flesh the same way a sword did but it was more then just one of them plunging into her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:48 am

The workers stop everything and try to split Deidra and Apple up. The for a chain and start tossing buckets of water onto Deidra. They figure she is the one with the temper. The task master leaves Rilos and runs over to Apple's and Deidra's cage and starts cracking his whip at Deidra. Aaron and the others press their faces to the bars to watch what is going on down the corridor. The workers and slaves keep tossing water on Diedra as other dragons who have been here longer start trying to egg Deidra on. They hope that she will kill Apple. Which would be one less opponent for them to fight. Some of the other dragons go back to eating their food not caring what is going on outside their own cages. Aaron sighs seeing what captivity is doing to his fellow dragons. He needed to think of a way to get out of these cages and out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Rilos flinched in surprise as the man before him left at a run, his whip uncoiling behind him and ready to strike. Gathering himself quickly, he padded forwards to the front of his cage, where he had a less restricted view of the room than his previous spot, closing his eyes rapidly as the sight of the two fighting dragons met his eyes. His neck coiled back, one paw covering his face as he imagined the anger, pain, fury that was racing through the dragons- all the emotions that he feared would touch him when he was pushed into the arena later that day. He stumbled to the back of his cage, one paw still covering his face and restricting his movements, causing him to fall forwards with a heavy thump. His eyes were squeezed shut, and he strained his wings forwards in a futile attempt to cover his ear holes with them, to block out the noise. His tail swished feebly this way and that as a distraction. He wouldn't last in that arena one minute in this state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 am

Deidra growled as what seemed to be massive raindrops fall onto her now cold body. Whips lashed out on her scales and flesh, obviously the dragon wasn't going to calm down if the creatures that she despied and hated with a passion tried to poke into their fight and stop it. She lifted herself onto her hidn legs and clawed the air plus anything that came into her way. The redfire dragon then glared her slitted eyes at the humans trying to interfere, her teeth snapped down on the whip and instanlly she yanked and pulled it, trying to get it off the man.

"Ha ha! the humans love me, but they hate you" Apple teased at this and watched her lashed out onto the humans instead. He watched as the men scrambled around and soon stuck his maw out of the cage trying to bite one.

"Shutup!" Deidra demanded, not bothered to argument any further.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 pm

The men leap out of the way of Apple's snapping jaws. The task master lets go of the whip as he shouts for another one. Aaron roars. "Stop fighting and save you strength cause when you need it you will have none left to use." Aaron looks over to Rilos. "Are you ok Rilos?" Other workers run around hastely feeding the remaining dragon as the bulk of the workers try and keep Deidra from killing or injuring Apple.

A loud roar echos down the corridor as all the workers and the task master freeze. Fear shows in their face and eyes. A sound of claws clicking on stone as well as scales rubbing. Two red eyes shine out of the gloom as a young owman walks into the light. "what is going on here?" Everyone except the taskmaster drop to the ground in sulpication. The taskmaster goes into a deep bow. A deep growl rumbles from behind the woamn as she walks over to Deirda and Apple's cage. She looks at both dragons with golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Rilos hardly heard Aaron's soft voice over the noise of fighting dragons, running men and the shouting taskmaster combined with the pressing weight of his wing flaps over his ears. He breathed faintly,

"Make them stop..."

Thoughts of battle still ran through his head like a band of rioters, cowed only by the deafening roar of a different, hostile dragon. Opening one eye slowly, carefully, he lifted his head from his sanctuary to look at the newcomers, red orbs glowing a shade not unlike his own out of the deep shadows of the dragons' prison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next