Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:00 am

Apple noticed the slience of everyone so he tried to keep the silence but still he replied to Aaron's comment. "She started it..." he muttered

"How can you say that?! You practically scratched me all over! Sleeping idiot!" Deidra growled back to Apple and scratched him across the muzzle. At first Apple winced at the scratch but didn't do anythign in return so it wouldn't go on. "

"Okay, okay...sorry" the spearment dragon sighed.

"Ya better be!" Deidra growled back with still angry eyes, her eyes soon turned to the one with the golden eyes. The woman that just broke the anger, violence and crisi to ultimate silence. She let out a louder growl and attempted to slash her claws with both of her paws, at the human. And after the two attempting swipes, pure red hot fire was breathed from her own very mouth towards the woman. Obviously she wasn't afraid of what the she could do.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 pm

Once the fire hits the bars it rebounds off and returns to sender. The woman smiles as she walks over to teh whip weilding taskmaster. "Rise." Ther taskmaster rises and bows saysing, "My Queen." The Queen walks over to the cowering Rilos and looks at the Dorsal dragon. "Give this one food it is not fit to fight. Put that one-" Pointing to Deirda. "-in its place. The female seems to have alot of fight in her we will see how she does against Chaos." The black dragon Choas roars from behind its bar still pacing. A low growl can still be heard from the direction of the glowing red eyes that shine from the deep shadows. AAron closet to the shadows sees faintly in the darkness a shape of a very large black and gold dragon. The other leosaurs see it and scatter to the back of the cage only Aaron holds his place. "The games will begin when the sun it at its zenith. Have them ready by then." The taskmaster goes into a low bow and stays that way. "Yes my Queen." The woman gives all the new dragons a parting once over before she leaves. The large black and gold dragoon give a parting roar letting it bounce and echo off the corridor walls before lleaviong with its master.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:14 pm

Rilos sunk back to the ground once again, but through relief now, not fear. He lay there quietly for a moment or two to contemplate all that had happened. From the little humanspeak he knew, he gathered that not he but the large, fearsome looking red female was to fight the black named Chaos in the arena that afternoon. As the meat wheelbarrow moved closer to his cage once more, he walked forwards eagerly towards the bars, grateful to the masterful woman. The tip of his nose just poked out the cage as he strained forwards towards the object that smelt oh so good!

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the woman leave into the gloom, starting and bumping his nose against the bars at the freed dragon's roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 am

Deidra gave a screech when her own fire rebounded onto her. For that reason she gave a growl and started hammering her body at the metal bars, her claws trying to claw any human that came into her reach. She was aware of what the queen said and was aware that they also might no longer feed her, so while the dragon was at her craze she swooped up some hunks of meat with her tail.

Apple gave a yawn and sat down while swishing his tail around. He flexed his claws before his now calm neon green eyes looked to the angry redfire female's direction. "You know you should really calm down..." he said in a sleepy tone.

"HOW CAN YOU BE CALM?! WE JUST HAD A FIGHT NOW THEIR IS GOOD FOR NOTHING HUMANS POKING THEIR NOSES AROUND?!" Deidra growled back and quickly turned and leant towards him, trying to give him another quick scratch but fortunately she missed. Apple gave a sigh before the redfire dragon returned to her rage which was now turned on to the humans.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 pm

The taskmaster rises and looks at Apple. "Get the spearmint out of that cage by an way possible they can not be caged together anymore." The slaves and workers nod as they scramble to get whatever they will need to move the dragon. One slave comes back with two peices of meat both just small chunks. The slave comes close enough to the cage not to be caught by Deidra. the slave tosses one peice at Deidra and the other at Apple. What the dragons don't know is that there is a drug rubbed into the meat. It will knock the dragons out when they eat the meat. The slaves and workers wait as the dragons eat.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:33 pm

Rilos became frustrated as he saw the red dragon, Deidra, being fed, along with her cage mate, and that he was not. Removing his nose from between the bars of his cage, he narrowed his eyes, and lent back on his haunches to smash at the metal with his front paws, try to attract attention. The bars made a satisfying clanging noise as he dropped back onto his four paws again, giving a small roar of disapproval. He was hungry, and if he wasn't fed soon, the humans wouldn't half hear about it.

Shuffling closer to the bars of his cage once again, he looked out, growling at any human that dashed hurridly past the cages filled by dragons. His nose wrinkled slightly as he sniffed for meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 pm

"Yay...finally..." the spearment dragon sighed,"I rather have no cage mate..."

"Shutup!" Deidra growled as she ripped through the meet which her tail previously snatched up before biting onto the meat they just through in, Apple then took the meat which he was just given as welll. With a few chomps the two dragons consumed the drugged meat, not even bothering to sniff it. The red fire dragon soon growled back to Apple but now more drowsy, "I rather be with anyone other then you". Her hostile yellow eyes glared at the humans as she attempted to claw at the humans but sleep soon consumed her and she fell to the ground while her paws were out of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm

A seperate wheel barrow moves over to Rilos' cage and the slaves start tossing meat into the cage with Rilos. One of the slaves mumbles. "Easy big guy easy I know your hungery and I know you want to eat now. Just relax." The slave looks at Rilos with golden eyes. "Take it easy." He tosses the meat up so Rilos can catch it. The slave wanted to sooth the dragon by petting it's snout but knew better thent o do it seeing many who had trid to calm the large beasts and lost their lives because of it. Sometime when he lay by the door to his own cage he could hear the dragons and roaring back and for to each other.

Once the two dragons where out they poke them with poles to make sure before opening the large doors and entering the cage. Some of the slaves and workers circle Deirdra while other move the smaller Apple. With rope and netting wrapped around Apple they drag him to an empty cell right next to Rilos. Pulling the net and rope off they hurry out of the cage as both doors slam shut with a metallic clang. All workers except those who are feeding the dragons step back and watch and wait for the dragons to come to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Deidra soon flickered her tail around as conciousness soon reached her. Her eyes flashed open with a relief that Apple was gone but she wasn't happy at the fact those weaklings had to knock them both out to do so. She reached her paws out and attmepted to claw at anyone who came near, while steam poured out from her nostrils.

Apple soon awoke. He gave a sigh as he rested his head on the cold vertical bars, his neon green eyes scanning the area that he was now in. He would have to get used to it...he would be there for some time...
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:05 am

Rilos' tongue flicked out as he snapped at the meat that was tossed at him, tasting it briefly before he chewed it into smaller pieces with his teeth. His eyes gleamed in appreciation while he chewed, thumping his tail once on the floor of his cage as thanks to the slaves that had answered his call for meat.

As the two dragons were seperated and one, the smaller, was pushed into the cage next to him, he abandoned one of his pieces of meat in favour of sating his curiousity about the green dragon. As he moved towards the bars of his cage closest to the spearmint, his nose wrinkled at the scent of badly concealed drugs. How could those dragons not have scented that? He dragged his last piece of meat closer to his front paws, where he lay chewing absently on it as he watched the green dragon start to wake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:28 am

"Hi" the spearment dragon said to the dorsal dragon which apparently was happening to be watching him as if he was a movie. "So...whay are you watching me?" he grunted while turning his head at the dorsal dragon to hear his answer of his werid habbit. "I am happy...I am no longer in that small cage with another dragon, now I have my own space... with no one shouting into my ear!" he growled. Deidra obviously heard him and growled back, "You started it!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 am

"Oh, no reason..."

Rilos looked away bashfully, chewing absently on his piece of meat before swallowing it. He looked up again at the spearmint, saying,

"It's just...Did you not smell that sleeping potion from a mile off? Because I can smell it from here on you, and boy does it stink!"

Rilos shuffled backwards out of harms ways lest the dragon rise in anger and try and attack him as had he with the red dragon that was now shouting across the room at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:22 am

"Ya...think I cared? I was hungry and she hogged all the meat..." Apple growled before turning his neon green eyes to Deidra as he growled.
"I did not!" the angry female redfire dragon yelled.
"The only thing that really matters to me now is that I am free of her..." the spearment green dragon said giving her an angry glare and returning it to Rilos.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 pm

The slave smiles and nods to Rilos. "You to be nice to each othere. NOt his fault he didn't smell the meat." With that the slave and worker toss Apple some meat and walk off intot he gloom. Aaron watches everyone from the other side of the corridor. He eats the few peices of meat left by the others before laying down against the bars. He rests his chin on crossed forearms. Aaron closes his eyes and waits letting time slip away as he listens to all those noises around him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Rilos frowed in puzzlement, forgetting his insignificant quarrel with Apple in a moment, instead asking him curiously,

"Since when have humans been able to understand dragonspeak? I didn't think the could understand us!"

He cocked his head in confusion. His eye was drawn towards the dragon he had talked to at an earlier date, Aaron, watching them from across the way. He gave a slight smile and returned his attention towards the green dragon once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm

"Don't know...but the oddest things happen these days...I won't be surprised..." Apple sighed and turned his head to Rilos, his neon green eyes looked to the dorsal dragon then back to the slaves which had talked. With a growl he replied to the humans, "not my fault SHE hogged the meat..." with that he took the piece of meat that they had throwed into the cage and ate it.

((Lol want to free the slaves? ))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm

(Not yet want to at lest have one fight)

The slave looks over his shoulder and winks at Rilos. If hehad turned around he would have been beaten if caught he would return at the next feeding after the fights. Aaron Nods back to Rilos. As time slips by Aaron could still feel the movement of the sun even though he did not see it. "It is almost time for the fights. It is nearing afternoon." Aaron rises and stretches as he begins to pace back and forth his sides rubbing against the bars.

A commotion can be heard down the corridor as slaveas and workers come out of the gloom. The taskmaster cracks his whip. Dragons roar and move to the front of the ceils. Those who have been here the longest reach out and begin to claw at the air roaring. Some even begin throwing themselves against the bars. The whip keeps cracking as slavea and workers bring up large metal bar(cattle gates) and start erecting them. Making it so the look like chuts that will funnel which ever dragon the openings at at. There was one at the dragon Choas' cage and one at Deirda's cage. Faint cheering and screams and the faint traces of blood drift ont he currents of air in the corridor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 am

Ooc: Chuts?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:58 pm

(i probably miss spelt it....how about channel. so the dragons one have one waty to go and that is what ever is ahead of them)
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 pm

((You meant chutes, did you not?))

Rilos allowed himself a small smile at the slave before he settled down for another nap. He was woken by the roaring of his cellmates, and he walked blearily to the front of his cage with his eyes closed, forgetting for a moment that he was trapped- until he walked dazedly into the bars of his cage. His eyes blinked open in surprise, and he gave a yawn, roaring like the other dragons just to add to the din.

He slunk back to his cage's shadows as the crack of a whip sounded through the air, driving a cold spear of fear through his stomach, but as he saw that the returned taskmaster was not interested in him, he sat back near the front of his cage to watch the preceeding commotion with interest, absently chewing on one of his cages' metal bars with his head to one side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 am

(If it doesn't lock them away from te sky my chracter would be attacking all the humans... is there anything)
Deidra growled before walking out, Swining her head to left then to the right to see what this was all about. Her hostile yellow eyes soon turned to the black dragon now known as Chaos, "So...what the heck is all this about?!" she roared before walking calmly over to the other dragon as if there was no fight at all. She was just showing her hostile nature to the humans...oh how she hated them. If he started any arugment or the fight itself she would act as if he was one and rip him to shreds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

Piercing brick-coloured eyes peered around the area, slouching slightly. Hearing the deep and desperate cries of dragons, causing his ears to perk slightly. Two Dragons fighting each other, Two at a time? Oh please, that was baby stuff. Wrenching his mouth open and yawning heavily, while waving his hand around his mouth. Ying glanced around the Colosseum-like Palace. His black sleeve-less shirt withered in and out in the wind, his jeans being forced forwards as he continued to take steps forwards. His hair, in a strange pattern, continued to flick in front of him. Snorting, his strange patterned tattoo upon his right arms glimmered rapidly.
(By the way, can Ying just get in the Colosseum, or does he have to wait? XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am

(rouge-Yeah that is what i ment)
(cold- top of thde collisium is caed over and the it is invisable there is a barrier between the dragons and the audieance)
(shunned-he can get in to the above grounds unless he wants to be all shealthy n junk and try and get to the underground)

More cheers can be heard drifting down the corridor. Chaos roars at Deidra as he throws himself at the barswanting to get out and fight. So long has he been fighting his inteligent mind has slipped away to become primal. Chaos reaches through the bars trying to swipe at Deidra. The task master and some of the slaves with poles to try and seperate the two dragons.

Guards at the neterance eyes Ying suspiciously but they do nothing. A dragons roar can be heard echoing throughout the collisium and drifting down into the undergrounds. The crouds explode into cheering. Another battle has begun, another battle between gladiators, or a gladiator and some animal. Every bench seemed to be taken at the lower toand mid sections. Already they have pulled the canvas awnings over the cages ceiling to cast shadow on the seats. Directly across from the opening Ying would come out of sits the woman who had visited the underground earlier that day. Beside her a large black and gold dragon lay coiled beside her box. Two sets of golden euyes watch the blood battles below.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Rilos stopped chewing his cages' bars as the sound of frenzied shouting came from overhead, where the arena was. With interest he watched the two dragons that were to be pittied against one another start to leave for the arena, searching all the while carefully for an escape route, should he be in that same situation on one of the days to come. He shook his head in disgust. HE was starting to think that he would never escape.

He closed his eyes briefly, composing his thoughts into a more positive frame before rising to his feet and starting to pace his way around the cage he was stuck in, measuring each stride and counting his way around the four walls. His fintips scraped gently along the roof of the cage, and he tucked them down as far as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:51 am

Deidra screeched loudly as the black dragon ran a red line down her scales, not like they weren't already all red. She glared at him with angry hostile yellow eyes, lowering him to not even a mere human an ant she was obviously now going to squash. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JERK?!" Deidra growled, "CAN'T SPEAK NORMALLY SO NOW YOUR GOING ALL CATTY ON ME!" the black blade dragon continued now waving her tail around angrily and violently as her head lunged to bit at him and her talons came to rip him apart. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO TOUCH ME AGAIN FATSO!" the female black blade dragon last hissed before lunging her head and sharp jaws at his black body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next