Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

Sea of fire - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 am

(Edward is sweet and caring when he wants to be. XD)
Edward seemed to be a blur in the split second, the blur seemed to disappear into the sky. Leaping backwards and landing upon Katsu's back, Edward charged his fingers forwards, past Katsu's head and roared; "Go my Horsie! GO!" His foot slammed into Katsu's stomach, he constantly did this until Katsu moved around him on his back. It looked like a 'piggy-back' ride. Kreis chuckled, it was nice seeing this side of Edward.. Nice and caring..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am

Cat laughed and giggled at the horsey ride, but Katsu soon couldn't stand it and fell purposely on his back and started rolling over and over trying to get the short tiny little pipsqueek pest off. And you think he would of been nice and set a goo example around kids? Well he couldn't stand being humilated infront of one and clearly Edward was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 am

"Ew.. What have you been in Katsu? You don't taste good." Joked Edward, as his small body was slammed into Kreis's back. Quickly getting squished underneath his weight, "And what have /you/ be eating?" Edward asked with a moan as his oxygen was being forced out of his lungs. Causing them to wither slightly as he attempted to take in air. Kreis twisted his neck back and watched Katsu, swinging his tail and catching Katsu by the stomach. Then removing him from Edward. Edward sat up, chuckling as Katsu's choke chain's spikes had cut his lip deeply. Causing blood to seep down his face and drip down his chin. Giving a small mumble as the blood shimmering, still seeping out of the lip wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am

Katsu now sat away from Edward, glad he was no longer a 'horsey', he didn't mind harming Edward to get ride of him as a 'rider'.
"Dragon boy bleeding!" Cat shrieked as she saw the blood leeking from his lip or mouth and soon clung to his leg once again, tears falling from her eyes. "Don't die! don't die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Edward grinned as the girl clung to his legs like a magnet to a paper clip. "I'm not going to die.." He mumbled sweetly to the girl, ruffling her hair once more while sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. Stopping the blood flow with his tongue. He slowly wiped the amount off upon his chin and hid his hand behind his back, grinning all the while at the feared girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 pm

"Yay! Dragon boy not dying!" Cat smiled and continued clamping onto him, not seeing the blood that he had wiped off for he had hidden it behind his back. Her light brown eyes looked up to him as if he was a big brother, it seemed that for once Edward wasn't shorter then someone else.

((Lol I don't know if thats true but it doesn't really matter to me...isn't he a pipsqueak? XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 pm

(He is a pipsqueak. XD)
Edward grinned, happy as he ruffled the strange girls hair. "OK, now, know where your parents are?" He asked, not bothering to glance at Katsu's smirking grin. Kreis continued his way about, his claws itching forwards to create a line in the sand beneath them. Continuing to fly at a fast pace, his crystals glew intensely. Edward continued to ruffle the girls hair, knowing that Katsu was going to joke around with him because how sweet he was acting.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:51 am

Mizu pushed foward till he was next to kreis. So that it would be easier for the humans to talk. Akira lept off and onto Kreis' back. She chuckled and stuck her tounge out at ed, "Still, You destroyed my hard work." she joked and lowered herself until she was laying down her head at the base of Kreis' neck.

Mizu turned towards Kreis, "You better not even think about flying away with her on you." he warnied happily.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:59 am

"Just you watch me!" Chuckled Kreis as he bolted forwards, dashing past the sword dragon with the wind his eyes. Edward gave Akira a quick icy glare, before continuing to ruffle Cat's hair. "Now tell me.. Where are your parents?" Edward asked again sweetly, glancing around before offering the girl his red coat. Although they were in a desert, flying at this speed made it feel like it was minus 500. He quickly wrapped the girl in the red jacket and grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:31 am

Mizu narrowed his eyes and whizzed foward passing kreis then shooting upward flicking his tail tauntingly. He smirked

Akira laughed and looked towards cat, "Hi. Whats your name? I'm akira." She gave her hand to cat to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 am

"Parents... Parents... I don't know, what are parents..." Cat shrugged then smiled as she soon gained warmth when the red jacket was wrapped around her like a blanket, the girl soon looked to Akira's hand and shook it. "I Cat!" she smiled sweetly as she shook it then looked back to Ed, "Wha he d-destory?"she asked the rider as if he was now a baddy.

"And I Dog!" Katsu said to himself as he sat down, sarcatically of course just to make fun of Cat. Not knowing she was going to take it seriously, "Hi Dog!" Cat smiled to him. "..." Katsu sighed to himself back as he looked away, he shouldn't of said that...now he was either going to be called 'Dog' or 'Sandwhich Dog'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:26 am

"Ok, Um.. I kinda.. Accidently.. Destroyed her.. SandCastle.." Edward mumbled, chuckling as the girl took Katsu Seriously, "SANDWICH Dog!"
Kreis chuckled, watching Mizu upon his trail he slit his piercing eyes, beginning to gain speed as the girl lay upon his head. Angered as she was not comfortable upon his head, his tail swung around, catching Akira by the stomach and throwing her backwards towards her dragon. He quickly gained speed to make sure she didn't get back on.
Edward chuckled, jogging over to Katsu and slapping his metal palm upon Katsu's head. Ow, that has got to hurt (XD, Take THAT!). Edward glanced around, now knowing that the girl has no parents, he would probably have to take care of her. Slouching forwards as he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 am

"Why Dragon boy destroy castle?!" Cat asked dropping her mouth open as she heard him admit his evil evil evil crime. Katsu grunted as Edward yelled out 'sandwhich dog', but then his head moved back as his head was slammed by Edward's metal palm. He growled and grabbed an apple out of his pocket, quickly stuffing it into Edward's mouth then lifting him over his shoulder so that he could no longer cause any harm to him but he could do harm to the little pipsqueak. But not only that...but Edward's face would now be facing the moving land underneath them. Cat soon gasped, "What you doing with Drag- boy?" she asked him.

"Giving him the horsey ride he wanted"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:16 am

Edward gave sigh, "Because of some reasons."
As Katsu stuffed the apple between his jaws, Edward mumbled some words. Katsu soon lifted him above his shoulder, attempting to grin, Edward lowered his face next to Katsu. Grinning before shooting the apple from his jaws into Katsu's eyes. Squirming around from Katsu's grasp, he moved his metal arm between Katsu and him. The smooth slippery feeling of the metal abled him to squirm out of Katsu's clutches. He fell downwards, clinging to Kreis's side as he stared up at Katsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:31 am

"OW!" Katsu cursed loudly as he held a hand over the eye Edward shot. "Pipsqueak!" he roared before throwing the Edward bitten apple at his head, "Don't hurt dragon boy, dog!" Cat whinned before clinging onto Edward, "Looks like you know have a minion" Katsu chuckled before getting onto his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 am

( I think Edward has a Fan. (:
Edward; Oh Shut-Up. =w=; )

Edward quickly darted forwards, between Katsu's legs as he stood behind him. The Cat girl clung to his legs again, Pfft, he really felt like a Parent now. Thankfully this wasn't a baby but a 7 or so year old. But still, none the less, a child that he would probably have to take care of.
"Now I'm freaking myself out." Sighed Edward, slouching forwards. Kreis gave a menacing glare to Katsu.
"You hurt him or the girl, I'll break your neck, fly high in the sky and drop your body." Snarled Kreis, so low that only Katsu would hear. While raising his top lip and showing his teeth, "Hmm. Let me see, and if Edward hurts you.. Then I give you the right to hurt him. BUT, Don't touch or harm the little girl."
Kreis nodded, turning his head around to study their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Akira yelped as she went flying. She just managed to wrap her arms around Mizu's leg and crawled back up while Mizu flew down, "It's boaring beeing by myself." She complained still rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Cato gets to the city after a few days of travel in the hot sand. He finds the caravan leader from the caravan he got serperated from. Got the pay he was owed and his items. Since he threatened the caravan leader's life if they sold his things. Now his extra bows and spears stuck out of the saddle like twin whip antennas. Tying Argento up ato goes into a tavern for some food and non water down wine.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:02 am

"That was really mean." She complained to Kreis. Waving her fist in the air angrily. She then harumped and crossed her arms as Mizu chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15