Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Sea of fire - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 am

Kaoru looked around before giving a sigh and getting up. "Looks like lots can't take a joke around here...everyone is so violent" she replied then looked to the girl who practically screamed out the greeting. "Hello..." she said back more quieter.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 am

Mizu snorted as sand got in his nose then pushed up flapping his wings to get himself off his back. (Mizu's actually pretty maature he's just acting like a kid.

Akira shrugged, ", but it's not lava it's sand. See I can make a sand castle on your head." She chukled and turn towards the girl. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:49 am

"Uh...good?" the girl smiled. "You two seem to fight alot..." she commented and went back onto her knees to be at the same level.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 am

akira shook her head, "Naa I don't really fight I just yell at him. And he tends to yell back" She smiled broadly finishing her sandcastle on ed's head.

Last edited by lastinginthenight on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 am

Kaoru laughed and looked at the sandcastle on Edward's head. "No wait! You haven't finished yet!" she inisted before making a flag out of a twig and a pit ot riped material from her dress. She then put it at the top of the sand castle with a smile. "There! Now lets do his whole entire body..." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 am

"What the?" Edward sputtered as a sand castle appeared onto his head, slouching forwards as he pouted. Kreis quickly slithered off Mizu, leaping onto Edward and pinning him into the ground, "Get him!" Kreis chuckled while pinning Edward to the sand, "Make him into a one boy castle!"
Edward squirmed underneath the weight of the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 am

Kaoru smiled and then soon started burrying his body in the sand, like what kids did to eachother at the beach. She chuckled as his body seemed to start being concealed by the yellow particales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:41 am

Kreis unpinned Edward from the ground, grinning as he now began to deeply struggle against the weight of the particles onto him. There were so many, it wasn't funny, quickly squirming underneath it, Edward snapped; "Why do I deserve this?"
His hand was able to get out of the sand, but other than that.. He was useless against the mighty power of the Sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 am

"Oh come on! Its just a little bit of sands! You should easily get out of that!" Katsu laughed while mocking him. She watched him try and struggle out of the sand. "You do know Cato is right.. we have to leave sooner or later and if you're not able to unbury him by the time most are gone we would have to leave him there behind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:06 am

Edward suddenly burst from the sand and was thrashing his arms thoroughly through the air; "HOW ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN BREAK FROM SOME SAND?!" He screeched.
Kreis slapped his head with his taloned paws, giving off a intense sigh. Twisting his neck around he mumbled; "We should get going.. Come on Katsu." Kreis slowly walked from Edward, Edward quickly bounded onto Kreis's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am

Kaoru sighed, confused on what he mean't. She got up onto her feet and walked next to the others... "So I gues we are going to have to walk there..." Kaoru sighed turning to Katsu. "Yep..." he moaned back, "Too bad I didn't bring a horse" .
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Akira's eyes grew big and she stuck out her lip. Then ran after ed jumpping on him, "You killed my sand castle. She pouted. wrapping her arms around him.

Mizu rolled over ans shook himself before spreading his wings. He didn't like walking because only having two legs he ended up dragging his body and that was uncomfortable. He hovered as close to the ground as he could though, laughing at akira's playfull reaction. He hung back around koaru and katsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:33 am

"Bah!" Edward was slammed upon the ground, rolling off his dragon as the girl swung all her weight upon his small body. Quickly squirming wildly underneath her, he slithered away, quickly jogging in front of Kreis. Kreis twisted his neck around, watching Katsu and Kaoru. "If you two need a lift, come on board." Kreis nodded, giving a sigh as Edward ran away from the joking girl. Edward tumbled forwards, his head sinking into the sand as the rest of his body twitched. Kreis slowly walked up to the body, slapping him in the stomach slightly with his paws. Edward unplanted his head, growling at his dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 am

"You seem to be able to be bashed up easily...no wonder you have so many wounds..." Kaoru laughed at Edward, soon turning her head to Katsu at Kreis words. He gave a sigh before repling to the dragon, one which used to be his target. "T-thank you" the ex-slayer said but sturggling when saying it, but first he turned his eyes to the Edward the rider of the dragon which was acting like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 am

Kreis grinned at the Slayers, words, "Well stop standing there and get on~!" Chipped Kreis, swinging his tail around and catching both Kaoru and Katsu. Then placing them upon his back, grinning as he jogged past the sitting Edward. "Come on Shorty, Hurray up."
Edward's left eye twitched suddenly, leaping into the air and swinging his arms around; "DON'T CALL ME SHORTY YOU BAG OF SCALES!"
Giving a chuckle, Kreis pushed his claws into the sand, even without wings, he could still fly, now airborne. Kreis twisted himself around in the sky, watching the crazy figure, diving down and swooping at Edward, Edward yelping, tumbling backwards and yet again head planting himself. God Edward was a doof. Giving another chuckle, Kreis swooped at Edward again, swinging his tail at Edward's stomach and catching him. Flying back through the air as Edward hung upon the thin black line, quickly scrabbling up it and past the two, slamming his fist into Kreis's head. "What you trying to do me?" He ordered, slamming his fist again into the dragon's head. Kreis threw his head back and laughed, with a slightly evil tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 am

"I swear if I had food recently I would of barfed it all out..." Kaoru complained when getting hit in the stomache by the tail then onto his back. Katsu grabbed itensly onto the dragion's scales...probally because he had never riden one before. He seemed to slid off after a few seconds but before he could complety fall off Kaoru extended and caught his hand, she gave a moan before pulling him up and clambing down onto the dragon, scared of falling off herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 am

Kreis saw both the kids faces, Hmm, they did look too well. Maybe they didn't like riding on black lizards in the sky? Kreis gave a quick nod, swooping down and landing cleanly upon the ground. Slowly walking instead, his paws slightly sinking into the sand as he glanced around. Yawning heavily as Edward gave him a clean Icy Glare, blinking at the two: "What's the matter? Haven't you rode on dragon? Or in the sky atleast?" He asked, raising the tip of his left eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Mizu flew up next to kreis hovering only iches above the ground, "Propably not. He's an ex-slayer remember. And she... well she's just been stuck with him." he chuckled and landed and beggean walking turning his head to look towards akira.

Akira had landed face first in the sand when Ed got out from under her. Her bottom was sticking high in the air though. After a few secondx she jumpped up clapped her hands together and made a giant sandcastle. With the words, 'touch it and die' in front of it.She then ran over and jumpped on Mizu's back sticking her tounge out at him.

Last edited by lastinginthenight on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 am

"Oh thanks..." Kaoru mumbled before slidding instally off as he hit the ground. Katsu gave a sigh, "I say this shall be my first and last..." the ex- slayer looked to the ground were Katsu now lay. Relieved they were on the ground and didn't have to rush through the sky on the back of a dragon yet. Kaoru soon got back on again with a slight chuckle at her own patheticness.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Cato rides off into the desert not looking back.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 am

"Your welcome." Mizu said chuckling He flew up high into the sky watching Cato. After a few minutes he decended again akira still on his back confidently. "Cato just seems to be getting farther away." Akira reported crossing her arms and cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 am

Cato couldn't stand it anymore. If those who where still at the oasis couldn't stop fighting each other and keep moving they will have no food and will start eating each other. He had seen it before and he would rather not see it again. Argento moves at a slow walk down the packed earth road that lead to the city. Cato decides that once he gets to the next town he would sign up for another carvan and travel the trade roads keeping them dragon free. His hands tighten on the reins and then relaxes.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:05 am

Giving a quick chuckle, Kreis continued his quick walking upon the harsh and hot yellow particles. Edward narrowed his eyes as Akira bounded in front of him, feeling cheeky, he quickly slammed his hands into the ground. Causing the atmosphere 'round him to crack slightly, before a large metal Basilisk appeared from the ground, gobbling the sand castle in one shot. Quickly and cautiously, Edward jogged next to Kreis's side. Whistling slighting into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am

Katsu gave a sigh, "You do know she is going to kill you? I mean literally...she is mental" the ex-slayer said looking back to Edward, "and if you go mental on me I am going to help her...".
Kaoru chuckled at Katsu's reaction and looked to Kreis with a smile, "You can fly...I don't mind clinging for my life," she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 am

Kreis grinned, watching as Edward gave Katsu the /evil/ eye. Quickly lowering his body, as the three had time to get on, quickly bounding his feet into the ground. Fluttering into the air at a high speed, "If your going to be sick, please do it /over/ the carriage. Thank-You~!" Kreis spoke loudly, projecting his voice behind him as he suddenly gained a high amount of speed. Flashing into the clouds as Edward clung to the black dragons neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next