Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:25 pm

Mizu shook his head, "Not a thing." HE sighed and backed up to slow some other wounds. "Man you got beat up." He commented.

Kairi slowely walked up tot he dragons and humans in a dazze. She blinked a few times as she walked passed Cato, "W-What?" She asked cocking her head to the sight before her. She was 12 years old and slightly confused, "Dragons?"
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:49 am

"I'm used to it, dragon." Edward comment back, flicking his ponytail out of his eyes, staring at all the swords that laid upon Mizu's body. "Sword dragon.." He said with a mumble, glancing around, trying his best to spot Kreis, his Oroboras dragon.

Kreis's wing-less body swiftly moved through the harsh wind, floating above Mizu. Spotting Edward. His eyes widened, the dragon swiftly moved next to Edward, nuzzling the side of his cheek affectionally. The crystals on the side of his body glinted in the harsh suns heat waves.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 pm

"I see." Argento tires to head towards the oasis but ends up going in a circle as Cato pulls ont he reins. "We will go in a moment Argento." He pats the horses neck trying to ease it. Pulling a rag from a saddle bag he wipes his forhead with it and restows it. the Helmet on his head wash baking on his head as the sun beat down on it. The armor wasn't better either.

Cato calls out to the group. "Hey I think we should all move to some water and shade. I'm sure those who are injured could use the water to clean there wounds." Argento wheels around again agreeing witht he comment and wanting to go.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Mizu nodded and got off ed and looked toteh girl who stood dazed in front of them. He slid over. "How about you get on and we look at you later." He said kindly smiling.

Akira nodded absently and slid onto a spot just in front of his shoulders that was one of the only places that was out of reach of his blades. (It's one of his less flexible areas)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 pm

Lucien's stallion danced in a tight circle before straightening out. Death was growling inside hs head, there ha been a fight.. But there had been no killing... And what Xaoc was doing even bothered death.
Lucien had to flash to send souls to heaven, two to be exact. Both had been killed in a brutal murder it had seemed. But he did his job and flashed back on top of his nervous horse.
The stallion flicked its tail and kept its hooves moving. "I think we should start heading out... Maybe they will follow if they wish to stay alive." He said to Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Cato nods and turns Argento around and heads the horse in the direction the oasis should be. "Next time you flash out warn me and i'll hold onto your horse for you." Dropping the reins Cato pulls the helm off and sets it ont he saddle leaving the armer on just in case. He didn't want to be caught off guard again especially with so many wild dragons around them right now.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 am

Mizu took to the sky in a way. His feet were no longer touching the ground but he was still almost level with the horses shoulders, "I heard we were leaving. Which direction arte we headed?" He asked.

Akira had fallen asleep on Mizu's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Luien didn't say anything to Cato, but merely nodded. He looked at the now landed blade dragon, but again he remained silent. More or less pondering Xaoc's actions. His horse flicked its tail as it trotted into a slight lead before Argento. Lucien hadn't even seemed to notice as the horse moved beneath him.
His black tattoo shimmering as sweat beaded across it from the desert's brutal sun. His blue eye and brown eye remained focused, as did Death. But he just seemed to be entranced within his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Cato watches as Lucien gains the lead. Not worrying he continues to ride on knowing Lucien was a fellow worrior and could handle himself. "That way," Cato says pointing to a green like haze on the horizon. "To the oasis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 am

A sheepish grin floated upon Kreis's face as he pushed his nose against Edward. Edward's move seemed motionless, Kreis quickly tossed his head over Edward's chest, trying to hear a heart beat. There was a small flicker, yet, still a heart beat. Kreis gave a sigh of relief, his eyes glanced upon his wounds, quickly narrowed his eyes. Kreis's mouth slowly opened up, grasping onto Edwards Shirt, still, motionless. Kreis gave a sigh and huff of displeasure, his eyes twisted downwards as he stared at his master. He quickly swung his neck backwards, Edward quickly landed upon Kreis's back. The crystal began to glow a intimidating blue, suddenly, out of the black scales, a blue rope-like substance quickly wrapped around Edwards hand, tightening him to the dragon. Kreis's tail flew high, before he lunged into the air, slowly floated in the air, and watching the being's down below. He slit his eyes as he spotted a couple of humans, now feeling he couldn't trust ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Mizu nodded and lifted higher into teh sky next to kreis. "Is he okay?" Mizu asked shifting the sleeping girl to the center of his back as she wrapped her fingers around his scales unconciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 am

"You okay man?" Katsu said looking down to Edward. "Thats what you get for trusting dragons..." his eyes soon caught the blade dragon and slowly he pulled his cursed dark sword from its seth, he was prepared for a fight and wanted one. He wanted to kill every darn dragon in the area, actually he wanted them to be non existant.

Kaoru watched Katsu but didn't want anymore blood shed. Instead she grabbed Katsu's arm, stopping him from pulling out of all of his sword. But he just pushed her away like a piece of glass and pulled his whole weapon out.

Kaoru fell to the ground at what he had did, slowly she got up without a word. Her eyes soon looked to the skies as she felt the heat of what seemed to be a million suns...

An orange golden dragon glided in the air. Her actions and motions in the air seemed to be entirely careless and playful. She chuckled to herself as the warm breeze under her wings seemed to lift her but then her joyfulness stopped as seriousness reached her. Her light brown eyes scanned the area under her, there seemed to be a hostile aura in the air...

Both humans and dragons were gathered together here...what the heck was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:01 am

Spotting the slayer, Kreis narrowed his eyes, quickly swinging down, then slamming his feet into the ground. Sand particles flew everywhere, Kreis let his lips vibrate as he raised his lips, watching as the slayer possibly attempted to turn the now-fainted Edward off dragons.
"You won't know anything, you disgusting creature." Kreis snarled, slowly rearing his head back, then swinging it forwards. Not touching Katsu, but going close enough to nearly touch the sword.

Edward's eyes slowly flickered open, the presence of his soul coming back let the ropes disappear into the dragon's flesh. Edward slowly rolled off Kreis's back, giving a groan as he slammed his body against the soft ground.

Kreis gave a small gasp, quickly moving his nose and pushing Edward's stomach slightly, letting the crystals on his back glimmer from the harsh sun.

Edward's pupils moved from the middle, twitching to the side and watching his dragon. Edward slowly began to cough, then slightly spewing a handful of blood upon his pants. Edward shook his head rapidly, looking quite dizzy from the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:12 am

Katsu simply snickered. "You think so?" he asked while he now pointed his sword at Kreis.

"And I saw its was your kind which did this to him..." the slayer said and point his sword at Edward for a moment then back at Edward. "And you call me disgusting..." he said before spitting on the dragon's scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:21 am

Kreis bounded back, letting the saliva fall onto the harsh ground. Kreis slit his eyes onto Katsu, then lowering his head downwards and snarling. "It's not his fault that he got attacked!" Kreis snapped back, giving a small glance as Katsu aimed the sword at Edward. "You will NOT hurt him!"
The dragon's roar echoed through the surrounding area, letting his eyes rage on as it seemed like there were flames in the dragons eyes.

Edward glanced a dizzy glance at Katsu, shaking his head, not noticing what was going on. His golden eyes twitched as he stared at Katsu, noticing the sword and the smirk upon his face. Giving a growl, Edward slapped both his hands together, then slamming them upon the ground. It seemed out of nowhere, sharp and long pieces of metal sprung from the ground, aiming at the two humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:49 am

Katsu got hit by the first bits of metal but soon a a dark aura surrounded him and acted as a barrier from the other attacks. He then chuckled at his attempt to hurt him while pointing his sword at his throat now. "You're no better then a dragon!" he now shouted while his eyes were blood red.

Kaoru was hit by the metal and tried to dodge every bit of it but it all failed, worst of all was that one of the metal had hit her necklase right of her neck. Which meant the only thing inside her now was pure darkness that she had recieved the day she was stabbed and the same day it all was taken away from her. With dark blood eyes she looked at the three, a strong darkness now within her and withing Katsu.

Edward, Kreis and Mizu had really bad luck, for Edward had activated two curses at the same time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:03 am

Edward began to breath air in heavily, then letting it out as well. Watching as he sensed power coming into the two slayers. His eyes slowly began to flicker off, his eyes still on firm-glare at Katsu. His hand slowly grasping hold of sand, then letting it roll out of his hands. Edward quickly swung his body back, slamming it again the soft surface. Glancing up at Katsu, still panting heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 am

((The other isn't really a slayer she just follows him around))

Katsu smirked. "Whats wrong pretty boy?! Frightened? You should be..." he smiled as the dark aura made the day a bit darker, he soon flung himself at Edward while his sword aimed for his target. The sword now was flowing with dark energy and his movements was abnormally enchanced by the dark atmophere.

Kaoru simply had to have her necklace back on her neck for her to be herself. But if no one managed to get it on her, she would just continue killing and hurting random innocent lives. Her blood red eyes spotted Kreis and she ran towards the dragon, her speed also abnormally enchanced. She wanted to pierce her now sharp demon like teeth into its neck or atleast its body...

Two people...
Two curses...
One sword...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 am

One Boy..
Two Crazy People..
One Long piece of metal.. Wait a Second? Metal?
Edward's mind seemed to 'ping' in intelligence. All of a suddenly, Edward clapped both his hands together, then beginning to move his fingers around, the blue aura then tackled the aura around the sword. Trying to over take it, it slowly began to tug the sword upwards, attempting to swing the owner off the metal object.

Kreis's eyes widened, giving a screech as the girl sunk her teeth into his chest. With a quick blink, his tail swung forwards, attempting to knock the girl off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:34 am

((Rofl! I don't know why I did that but I like doing: ...))

The girl clung onto the dragon which was now trying to shake her off. Right now she didn't really have a mind of her own, her touch was cold but it grew even more paralyzing when she clung on. She then dug her fangs in deeper.

The boy growled and let out an ear piercing screech at the other aura. In doing so his aura grew and the sword pulled towards Edward's very neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am

Edward's ears perked downwards, he retreated his arms to his ears, giving off a loud scream. His blonde ponytail tumbling upon his shoulder, as the screech quietened down. He began to pant, Woah.. That guy sounded like..
"You sound like a Whiney Girl gone Haywire." Edward panted, just noticing the sword at his very neck. Giving a pant as he stared at the tip, before giving a growl at Katsu. Clapping his hands together and slammed then upon the ground. A metal, flexible snake sprung from the ground. Metsl teeth and all, the snake then leaped behind Katsu, hissing wildly.

Kreis had no choice, he swung open his mouth and sunk his fangs into the girls back. Then trying to hold onto the grasp, unsure if he would be able to, feeling like he was going to be paralyzed any minute now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:10 am

Kaoru then let out the same screech as the dragon bit into her back. The same pain he had given her shot through her fingertips and into the dragon. Her touch grew colder and even more paralyzing at this.

"You don't sound any better..." Katsu snickered before doing a sudden back leap, with the aid of his sword he flung the metal snake back onto Edward, its creator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:23 am

The snake disappeared in a puff of smoke just before it hit Edward, Edward sighed heavily. Giving a couple more coughs as he held his side, were the deep wound put my Apple still were. Blood slowly seeping out of them again, letting Edward wince slightly. His golden eyes twitched as the sun shone upon them. The sand slowly began to sink him, he got another idea. Pushing his body into the sand, soon his whole body was sunk into the sand. Invisible, his body then slowly squirmed through the golden particles.

Kreis's screeched through bare fangs, squeezing his hold onto her. Then, get paralyzed, his body tumbled backwards, although, now that he was paralyzed, his body couldn't move, his fangs were still deep in her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 am

Katsu growled as he sunk underneath the sand. He jumped rapidly and violently on the place he had swung down in.

Kaoru growled she then pushed the fangs and jaws out ofher own flesh. She then sended the pain that still waved in her to his body so that she could no longer feel it. She then jumped from the dragon and spotted Katsu, if he was the only one there now she would kill him. She ran towards him and he soon turned, running towards her. The two made the same identical moves to destroy eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:02 am

"Gugi! Gah! Son-of-a!" Edward screeched, as he got jumped upon. Giving a sigh of relief as the stomping stopped, his eyes twitched as sand slowly began to pour into his clothes. "AGGHH!" He screeched, he was sinking further, he began to squirm around. Letting the sand roll off his clothes, then trying to figure out why he wasn't be stamped upon. He lifted his head, now his head was out of the sand, it seemed weird.. A head, just sticking out of the sand. Watching as the two attacked each other. "BULLS-EYE!" He chuckled wildly, laughing. Edward grinned as he watched the two, then wincing as pain creeped into his body again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next