Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 pm

"It is not really a gift. I am the product of my parents that is all. Thank you for not judging me." Her tail flicks around on the rock. "Would you like to explore the ruins with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:34 am

Uyona smiled at Khonsu. “I wouldn’t mind a little company during the search of these beautiful ruins.” Uyona stood up and stretched to make faint cracks and pops. “Which way first?”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:28 am

Khonsu shrugs. "Doesn't matter to me which way we go."Khonsu flaps her large black freathered wings and flies off the boulder to Uyona's side. Khonsu looks up and down the once streets of the ruins. She looks as the a breeze send the grass into swaying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Uyona still wondering which way to go, she chose a path toward a bigger building that looked to still be intact and it look to be a temple of some sort. “How about that building there? The doors are just big enough for a dragon to go through.” She said with a smile and some giggles.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Khonsu looks at the building. "Looks good to me." Khonsu folds her wings and drops the few inches to the ground as the fur and jackle features receed back into herself. The wings fold and shink back into her back where yeah appear as tattoos. Khonsu smiles. "Yes I think you will fit just nicely in there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am

Uyona walked towards the temple with her mind wondering. I don’t think this temple or whatever this building is safe, but what’s life without a little risk. She giggled to herself. “Khonsu, you want to enter first or shall I?” offering to Khonsu. This building has weird markings on it that I have never seen before. Uyona pondered over the design while she waited for Khonsu’s answer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 am

"It doesn't matter to me you can go first if you like." Khonsu questioned the safety of the building as she looks at the vien shrouded building. She looks at some of the markings so where facmiliar to her but some where not. Walking up to the building she pushs some viens aside so she can read more of them. Her fingers running over the engraves charaters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm

OOC:
Sorry for the short post, couldn't think at the moment.

IC:

“Sure, Um… everything ok with you?” Uyona asked wondering what was in her mind as she opened the giant squeaky door. Uyona entered with caution. It seems clear… for now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm

"Yes I am fine I am just trying to see who's temple this was. I have a feeling we will find out soon enough." Khonsu smiles as the doors creek open. Her more then human eyesight peirces through the gloom of the temple. Looking around she sees a few brazers and goes over to them. Looking into the bowl, she sigh greatfully seeing some oil remained. "Uyona can you breath fire?" A silly question she knew but she knew not all dragons could breath flames but other elements instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Uyona looked at her and kind of scratched her head. “Um… not really sure if I can or not. Never really tried.” she replied. Uyona took a deep breath. Her chest expanded with all the inhaled air then came out rapidly as she exhaled a flame, but this blaze was more unique it wasn’t a regular yellowish-orange fire, but more of a greenish-yellow flare. The brazier was lit, but Uyona sneezed a jet of flame towards Khonsu.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:05 pm

"ACK!" Khonsu dives out of the way she feels the air dispacement of the flames pass by here. "That was a little close." She stands up and khonsu dusts herself off and looks around the now lite room. "Wow." She looks at all the murals ont he walls and the statues of the represented god of the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:25 pm

“Excuse me, sorry about Khonsu. I guess that’s what happens when using it for the first time.” Uyona said while looking around the room seeing the design of the statues looking half human and half dragon hold what looks to be like a bowl.

“Which god does this temple represent that looks like that?” pondered Uyona with confusion in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 pm

"It looks like one who takes on human and dragon form or is the off spring of a human and dragon. Very interesting." Khonsu walks over tot he one of the statues wondering if maybe the name of the god will be there. She sees some of the writing she stands there trying to decipher as much of it as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Uyona pondered on what Khonsu said. Hmmm. A dragon and human offspring, impossible. Uyona hovered over Khonsu looking at the text which was in Draconic and the name was meaning Two Spirits.

“Two Spirits. Never heard that name before.” said Uyona with curiosity. I wonder who this person was. Uyona looked over to her left and saw a stairwell leading down. “Khonsu, you want to check down? I think that the main chamber of which the worship this god?”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Khonsu looks at the stairs leading down and then at their size wondering of Uyona will be able to fit. "Yeah I will . You think you can fit throu the opening?" She looks up at Uyona before heading towards the stairs. Grabbing a torch from the wall she lites it in a brazer before hreading down. Her sences highten as she moves down the stairs. Her eyes sight becomeing a bit keener and her hearing catching sounds that most human ears wouldn't pick up. Khonsu could hears mice surrying trying not to be seen from the oncomming light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Uyona gazed upon the passage again and replied. “I think it’ll be close, but I think I can manage.” Uyona followed Khonsu into the passage seeing the little mice scurrying away trying to avoid them and the light. I wonder how much further till we reach the main chamber. Uyona pondered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Khonsu walks ahead of Uyona her toarch casting light on the stone walls and stairs. The tourch light shines as it reveils another chamber. "Wow." Khonsu looks at the murals that haven't faded from time yet. She sees things glitter fromt he light. She wonders when was the last time some of these thngs have see the light or day or the light from fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:43 am

Uyona saw Khonsu walked further ahead of her to reveal more of the passage till they got to the main chamber. “This is simply amazing.” The room itself looked like it hasn’t been touch for so many centuries. There were three more of the same statues they saw in the last room. Uyona then saw a blue tome with gold frame outlines and she couldn’t resist, but to go over and view upon this book and see what secret that lie within it. Very carefully Uyona opened the book and went over the contents inside. By many sunrises and sunsets, those who were born of scale of element and mind to body of flesh that a true power which can decide the fate of many… Uyona confused looked up to the statue stroking chin putting the puzzle together. “I think your theory of the offspring of dragon and human were correct, but…” Uyona stopped in midsentence to ponder over the thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 pm

"I don't know if that was a good idea Uyona." Khonsu looks at tthe open pages seeing if there is anything written there besides the cryptic lines. "Most tomes are protected by some thing or one." Khonsu cans the darkness that the tourch couldn't yet topuch witht he week light. Khonsu tries to look into the gloom trying to see what else is in the large grand room. She didn't want to go any further without Uyona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 pm

“I think dragons wrote this tome. I mean the text and words are all in my native tongue, but you may be right.” Uyona stepped away from the book and hovered behind Khonsu to gaze down a dark passage that was hardly visible for anyone’s eyes. “If you want to go look through there, be my guest, I’ll follow you.” said Uyona with the chill going down here spine as she looks into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm

"Alright." Khonsu heads for the deep gloom hoping for a doorway on the other side. She didn'tl like that it was so quiet besides the skittering of mice feet. The air didn't smell stale like most places that where lost in time are. Khonsu has seen many temples like thiswhere those who gave worship left for what they thought where better deities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 am

Uyona followed Khonsu as she went ahead into the darkness and hearing nothing more than mice and her own breath as she breathed in the stale air of this abandon temple. Who was there god? It doesn’t describe any god, but beings of a dragon and human mix. This is a mystery that is. Uyona pondered as she moseys behind Khonsu.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

Khonsu walks along the wall watching the story the mosaic walls show. This is interesting she had never heard of this Two Souls before. SHe wondered if her father would know since he was a god himself. Maybe he talked to others in the different pantheons. Khonsu kept musing as she walks and watches as the flickering fire light seems to make the figures move along the wall. She looks into the gloom and hears a faint dripping sound. She looks up at Uyona with a raised brow before moving on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Uyona looked upon the mosaic wall that revealed more about this deity. Hmmm. The story basically says that those who are born with both flesh and scales are sworn to protect the world from evil. Ha! If they’re suppose to protect the world from evil, the dragon slayers would have more trouble to hunt my kind than normal. Uyona wondered while still looking at the wall till they reached a room that looked to be a crypt for these deities. “You seeing what I’m seeing?” asked Uyona.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 pm

"Unfortunatly I am." Khonsu walks around lighting some of the torchs in the crypt. She looks at the ornate and carved stone crypts. She leans close looking at the old writing chipped into the sides. "It looks like they tell of whomevers life and how they died." She looks at the walls as there where three stone coffins in their own shelves built into the walls. "Amazing place to be buried in." It had been some time sine she had seen the pyramids of her home but they where a faiding memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next