Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

Uyona in surprise looked over the stone coffins of those who passed. “These must be the followers of this deity.” remarked Uyona. Uyona looked to gaze upon three statues of the same figure they have seen through this temple, these statues hovered over a bigger coffin made of gold. “I wonder who’s in that one.”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:52 pm

"Either their high priest or priestess or the god himself. Unfotunatly the only way to find out is to open it. I do not wish to anger this god or desicrate his remains." Khonsu had lived in a temple for most of her life till her father had appeared to her when she had turned thriteen. She knew most things about temples but each one was different because of the different deities. Khonsu crouches down and crab walks around the large statue encircles coffin trying to read the sides to find out who or what resided within.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Uyona agreeing with what Khonsu said about the desecration part. “Too bad, I wanted to know, but curiosity can’t win all the time.” Uyona chuckled as she looked around the room to see more interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 pm

"Yeah." Khonsu lights more torches as they go deeper in. "This temple must have been here for a long while." Commenting on how many coffns there where. "I wish I knew it was like when those who are buried here where alive." She looks over her shoulder at Uyona. An idea flowers in Khonsu's mind but she shakes her head not knowing if Uyona would be up to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 pm

“Agreed, but for how long?” Uyona said as she stroked her chin with a puzzling thought. As they pasted more coffins, Uyona felt as if she been here before in her past, but can’t seem to remember. “I would love to see this civilization come alive again, just to see how they lived.” remarking at Khonsu’s comment. Uyona saw Khonsu look at her and then shook her head. “Um… Khonsu. What do you have in mind?” Uyona asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm

"Ummm well. We could either summon on of these guys back from the dead, or i see how well I can put us back into the time when this place was alive." Thing is Khonsu had never done all the spells her father had taught her. Khonsu pulls out a little leather bound book with the sign of Anubis on the cover from the folds of her outfit. She thumbs through the pages. She runs a finger down the pages some of the symbols the same as those throughout the temple. The only reason she could decipher some of the writting on the walls and coffins. She looks up at Uyona. "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Uyona gave Khonsu a weird look. “Say what? Um… I’m not really fond with Necromancary, but time travel is risky, unless this spell is more of making an illusion of what the past was?” Uyona said without looking away from Khonsu. How would she even know those kinds of spells anyways? Uyona scratched her as her eyes were locked onto Khonsu. “How do you know these kinds of spells?”
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Khonsu's voice was monotone as she keeps looking at the book. "My father is Anubis, once Lord of the Underworld now weigher of souls and god of mummificaion." She keeps reading and sees a spell that could make it an illusion she just hopes it is the right one. "I think I found one that will work are you willing to try it with me?" Khonsu looks up at Uyona. She just hopes she doesn't screw up the spell. Khonsu sitts cross legged on the floor as she reads over the spell thankfully needing no components to make it work. She so was not up to getting mushrooms and bits of wrappings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Uyona was clueless with who was her father, but she did want to offend Khonsu, so she acted like she knew. “Interesting, um… sure. What do we need to do?” Uyona asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am

"Just close your eyes." Khonsu then starts recirting the words writen before he as all things shfit ansd shmmer as if life where returning to it. The spell was suposed to make them see the past an not interact but something goes wrong with the spell and it takes them back to the time where everything was alive and vibrant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 am

Uyona closed her eyes and waited for something to happen, but she felt something odd, like the marble under her feet were turning into fresh marble instead of the decayed floor. “What’s going on Khonsu?” asked Uyona with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

"Ummm I think the spell went a little wrong." Khonsu looks around at the lit torches and many of the tombs they saw earlier where gone. "The spell was to show us the past but I ave a feeling it took us to the past." sighing she looks at the bokk of spells she had in her lap and notices the didn't say a word the right way causing the spell to be differnt. "Looks like where are in the past until I can figure out how to fix it." Khosnu hears soft foot falls coming their way. She looked around and noted the tomb where they payed tribute to the god wasn't their either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:31 am

Uyona heard the acolytes coming to fill the braziers, but she was forced into the shadowy alcove of which she pointed out to hide in. In the shadows she looked at the acolytes in their long white robes with golden design. “Are you sure we should serve him, I mean no disrespect, but he works us to death.” said a young acolyte Uyona over heard.

The other acolyte looked at him with an odd look. “What do you mean by that?!”

“Nothing, forget I said something.” remarked the young acolyte.

Uyona was puzzled on what he meant and looked at with her sapphire blue eyes. “What do you think he meant?” she asked with a puzzling look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Khonsu shrugs. She watchs as they walk past them. "I think we should try and slip out while we can and hope no one is above." She just didn't know who they would recieve Uyona. Times may have been different even though this dragon was revered as a god. Wth a sigh she steps out of the shadows to make sure the coast was clear. AS far as she could tell her ears and nose told her there was no one but Uyona, herself, and the two acolytes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Uyona worried looks down at Khonsu and asked. “When should we try slipping away?”

She looked out with her and glanced around; she only saw the two acolytes and Khonsu. The place had death rewritten with life as the stone walls were colorful instead of a dull blend and jewels filled the art on the uprights then the statues appeared realistic. “I have to say… This place is amazing.” said Uyona with fascination.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

"Yes it is." Lookig down the hall. "We should try now an go. I just hop there are not many above ground. The layout of the building should still be the same." She couldn't believe the spell wet wrong. Growling she breaks away fromt he shadowy recess and head above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 am

Uyona followed Khonsu as quickly as she could go without making a sound, but that wasn’t enough. The two acolytes saw her as she skims across the hallway and sounded the alarm. More of the acolytes came to investigate; she thought this was only a nightmare that she couldn’t awake from as she caught a glimpse of those throwing nets towards Khonsu and her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)   A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of heads. (Lycan X Nox)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3