Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Torin stiffnined he was still not used to anyone touching him. But after a while he relaxes letter her rub his hand. "I don't know if I should be greatful for those who hurt you. Since it was only cause of them that you are able to touch me without spreading and contracting the plauge." Torin's mouth bairly lifts into a sdmile. "I have managed for a very long time. What is another few centuries."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Ace stayed quite for a moment and her hands paused. she shook her head and continued her work.
"lets not get on to the topic of my body past fine but that part of it let it stay dead and baried." she watched her hands work and said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm

"unerstandable and shall not be ttered again." Torin leans close to a screen as he uses his free hand to grab a wireless mouse. A blank screen comes to life with a picture of the path leading from the town up to the castle. One the screen was of a woman walking up the path. Torin growls. "paris damn you anothert one is coming." Some of the women Paris spent the night with could get it thour their heads that Paris wasing going to be with them anymore. So they take the trip up the path tot he castle in hopes that maybe he wount deny them at his door. Torin grabs his phone and hits a number. "Go to the door and send her away." He then hangs up and watches the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Ashling saw the women on the screen and tor out of Torin's room and down the hall she pulled a dagger out she never wanted to she her mother again so why the hell was the women here now? she shoved Paris aside and glared at her mother who hugged Ace. Ace shoved her away and watched her fall into the snow.
"Why do you treat me so coldly?" her mother sobbed.Ace rolled her eyes.
"i can't belive you ....how can you to such a thing to me."
"o for the love of the gods shut up and got he hell away." Ace snapped her and her mother glared at eachother then.
"could resist playing the little angel the good girl the one every one wants to baby, couldn't resite messing with some poor mans head like your brother and sister do so well." her mother taunted her and Ace had to hold her self back from slitiing the women's throat.
"Card told you i was here the little ass."
"Don't talk about my son that way."
"then get the hell out of my life!" Ace waved her hand and sent her mother to be with card before she slamed the door and hit paris in the face it wasn't a great stress revilier like masageing was but it helped a bit. Ace stalked up the steps and back to her room she turned on the shower and let the hot water dreanch her. she consentrated on the sting in her skin as the boiling water hit her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Torin raises a brow at the quickness as to wihich Ace sped out of his room. Grabbing his glow and a Glock he puts one on and the other in the wist band of his jeans. He watchs Ace pass him as Paris come racing up the stairs with anger in his eyes as he wipes away blood from his lip. "I said get rid of her not let her hit you." Paris growls at torin. "That was her mother and Ace was the one who hit me." Torin hid his smile as he looks downt he hall where Ace had gone. "Nice." Torin turns and leave Paris inthe hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:39 pm

ace got out of the showered and waved her hand casting all the water that soked her into the tub and down the drain she walked out of her room her skin a raw pink and saw Torin. she stoped and counted howmany times she had made a fool of her self and well she gave up after 200.
"Hey tell your firend i am sorry wasn't about to give him a massage to help me calm down he would probaly rape me then."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm

"No worries I woulsn't go near him for a while I think he want to strangle you." Torin was sitting back iin his computer chair the Glock from earlier not far from reach. He stay back and looked at at. "Do you feel better now?" He was still watching the woman who was Ace's mother make a painfully slow trek back down to the town. A large hulking shadows was trailing the woman. "And before yougo and tryi and hurt the shadow that is trailing your mother. That is Reyes and he will love it if you hurt him. So please don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm

"o i don't care about That women one bit she can choke on an apple core and die for all i care. your showdow man can eat her whatever if she stays away good." ace had her had on the desk and th other on the top of his chair watching the screen. she reached down and acessed a program from the net that no one knew about but her. she watched the number codes pop up and typed in more information the program came to life it was the newset in security technology from her time the future.
"there you go." Ace said and then sat down and started to spin in the other chair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Torin was a little taken back by her just jumping onto his computer but then curiosity took over as he watched the screen. It took Torin a few monets to realize what she did. "Wow this will be alot easier to see the hunters with when they come to visit again." The hunters would came back he knew they would they couldn't leave the Lords in peace they thought the Lord where the root of all evil. If inly the hunters knew that not everything that happens in the world is their fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Ace shruged as she went around and around.
"i use it at home all the time well before..." she didn't complet her sentence.
"i really should leave in the morning." she said it aloud but ment it as a thought. she spun around and around her feet up in the chair with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm

"It is up to you if you wish to leave. But it would be nice if you would stay." True Torin wished she would stay and keep him company since not many of the others come near him. To afraid that if they accidently brush up against him or touch him they would help spread the plague. Torin moves around the new system wanting to know the ins and outs if it so he knew how to use it. "Besides after giving this to me and something goes wrong how will I know what tio do." He hoped that didn't come out to needy. He was so bad with interacting with others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:04 pm

"a kindergarder can work that." Ace said stopping the chair. she stood and stumbled around laughing. the dizzyness was short lived and she pulled her ipod out and then speakers she pluged it in and hit play. Vampire waltz started to play (this the vid isn't goo but that is the song she is dancing to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UusMXCUuVlo ) she starts to sing along to is her jeans and tank top changing to a long black dress. she pulls Torin up from his fiddiling and made him join her in the Waltz.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:02 pm

"Well fine I'll get Paris to work it then." Torin was still a little stung by her comment but joined her in the waltz anyway. He holds onto her hand and wraps an arm around her waists as he steps and moves. Dancing around him large room he can faintly hear the music form the ipod ear buds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm

"sorry forgot that my kindergarders are your collage students" she said with a laugh as the song ended.
"man i haven't danced with some one in a long time i am usaly by myself getting stared at." Ace didn't move away from Torin quite the opisit she was so comftable she steped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 pm

"Yeah you should trey and remember what time you are in." Torin felt weird danceing with someone but yet it felt so right to be dancing with Ace. "So are you still going to leave or stay here with....us." Torin spins her around. "Let me see your ipod for a sec." He pauses in their dancing and waits for Ace to hand him the ipod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm

she pulled the slim thing out from between her brests ans gives him a shy embaresed smile.
"the dress had no pockets." she said looking any where but at his face.
"and i don't know i might be convinced to stay."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Torin gives her a crooked smile as he watches her pull it out of it's hiding place. Torin leaves her side for a second the wltrz still blaring int he buds as he puts it into a docking station. The music blairs out od hidden speakers within the room. He comes back and bows to her like they would have back in the day. He then holds out his hand. "May I have this dance?" Taking her hand he begins to dance with her again. "What my someone do to convince you to stay?" He looks down at her looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:39 pm

"not sure guess some one must think of a good reason for me to stay." Ace took his hand and let him lead. the door opened and she cursed knowing it was time for another freakfest when they throw her in a shower. cuz not many people listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Torin stops and looks at whoever opened the door. He steps infront of her as if to protect her. reyes walks in his sleeve rolled up showing pink scars on his forarm. "She made it to the village figured you would want to know." Reyes showed nothin in his face or even looked at Ace knowing it was not his place. "Just be careful Torin." Torin nods. "Don't worry she is safe." Reyes nods and leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm

ace cocked her head to the side. at the sight of the pink fleash that was the look of scars Ace rubbed her side a bit subcontiusly. she stood there rembering how they happened adn a shiver went threw her. the pain she blocked most of that even then not letting the men hear her scream. her eyes were dull and she looked like she was looking far away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 pm

"I told you he liked pain. He does it to himself." Torin turns and looks at Ace. Think of something else to block it away. He knew of one way to get her mind off the past. Torin leans close and kisses her gentally. He looks at her waiting to see what her reaction will be. He hoped she wouldn't do to him what she did to Paris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:20 pm

she blikned twice and her eyes focused back on him.
"Damn it guess i am staying some one has to teach you how to kiss." she sat down in the chair he had been in and watched him.
"that might take a while also, too bad i guess i can't attend the montly stoneing." she added the last part on as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 pm

"I can't be that rusty." He gives her an actuall smile. He shakes his head as he picks her out of his chair and sets her on his lap as he sits there. "Yeah well I think the one who is getting stone can live with out you aim being there." torin reclines back int he chair looking up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 pm

"acutaly i throw stones at the other ones throwing stones and i do so from the top of a building, that isn't much better." she said with a laugh.
"you'll see in a few days i'll have you begging for me to leave you alone. no one else seems to like me all to much, since they see me as Bait." she said the last word in a nasty tone.
"well i better leave you to your work and all thanks for the dance." the night passed and in the eairly morning of the day Ace went out and headed away from anything civlilizied her mind was running to fast and that ment insainity wasn't far behind. she had a little camp set up tent and all,
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Torin wakes u in the early morning when all the others are usually asleep. He poauses at Ace's door but decides to leave her to her sleep. Torin walks through the hallways and over to the kitchen he had his own frig so that way he couldn't contaminat anything. Sighinng as he looks at the food and grabs a bottle of the amrosia laced wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)   Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's and Strawberries and Creme (Vita and Nox)
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next