Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 pm

(this was meant to be posted after eldar)

Akira’s swords glinted in the light of the fire making her seem more intimidating but it was becoming quite obvious that her muscles were tiring. The sweat shimmering on her skin, the slowing speed of her blade, the pained look in her face. The soldiers seemed never ending but she didn’t have the time to use her alchemy to protect herself. The soldiers were too close and too many. If she stopped now to do anything but swing she would collapse. She quickly jumped catching Mizu’s tail to hang onto reformed her sword to its original single body and dropped again followed by a stream of flame. But within those seconds things had changed drastically for Atleon. And that meant the tables were turning to. She lowered the options in her mind to run, or get captured. Well she never ran from a fight, but she wasn’t anybodies slave either. She growled flicking her free hand over her head towards Mizu and decided. She would see what these soldiers had to offer. If it was death she would go down fighting. But not without Mizu.
Mizu landed curling his tail around Akira and letting out a stream of flames to block himself from the soldiers for a few minutes before the flames sizzled out. Akira sheathed her sword and hopped on Mizu’s shoulders bringing herself higher than the rest of the men. Her metal arm glinted in the dying flames but she didn’t care she was looking for someone. “Hey King! You offered me a position! I’m willing to talk! Just tell me what to do ah!?” She smiled raising her hands to her head.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:06 am

The sword in his hands felt suddenly very heavy. As soon as he lifted his eyes and looked into Zartear's face, Atleon knew that this would be the final stand. A rage started growing deep inside Atleon's guts and he wanted to smash that ugly smirk off Zar's face. But it had to wait. Sooner or later, Zar was going to pay for what he was about to do. But for now, there was nothing left to do except giving in and hoping against hope that somehow the leader of the Rebellion would spare his life long enough for the tactician to come up with some kind of plan to lay all this to waste. Although it was futile to waste energy on him, the Prince glowered at Zar, hating him for what Atleon knew would be next, before the words were even uttered. Indeed, there was no need to say more than where Atleon was to be taken. He knew just as well as Zartear that he would not die within the next few minutes, as he was much too valuable an asset to be killed by a simple sword stroke. But for how much longer he was going to survive... there was no way to predict.

The way into the Surselea seemed endless across the town which now looked like it had never been a village but a mine field that had suddenly gone off. Albeit he had heard of this place of torture, Atleon had never seen it or never heard accounts of people having actually been in here, whether during its time of use or later. The only transmitted stories were old, very old and they had always left a horrible after taste in the mouths of listeners. In comparison to the oncoming dawn outisde, the insides of the building were very gloomy despite the torches lighting the way down. The soldiers were now half-dragging, half-carrying Atleon, who had resolved to saving his strength for what was to come later and had his body go limp so that the soldiers had to put in an effort themselves, even though the shackles binding his hands and feet were lose enough for him to walk down himself.

Swearing, one of the soldiers almost broke down under the weight as he suddenly lost his footing on the apparently a little slippery floor. It would have made Atleon smile had not the sight of what the Surselea really contained make the grin freeze on his face before it had taken its full outline. The sight was horrifying, everywhere his eyes fell there were instruments of torture, chains, shackles, something that looked like a tablet full of operating instruments, iron maidens, weird cages hanging from the ceiling and so on, and so on. There had not been enough time to mentally prepare for this.

For the time being, the soldiers chained him to the wall in a rather awkward position that was going to start hurting really soon, the prince realised. So, they're not going to waste any time in trying to break me... Inwardly, he sighed, trying to relax his muscles so that he would not be tempted to admit too soon that he was in pain. His legs were spraid, pinned closely to the wall, whereas his hands were tied to iron rings hanging from the ceiling, letting his shoulders and back hold almost the complete weight of his body and making him unable to defend himself. Despite the fact that he was well-trained, he would not be able to hold this position forever, exhaustion from the battle already spreading now that he was standing still. Then they left without another word, leaving only a few torches that were barely enough to pierce through the darkness that was now surrounding him.

In all this chaos, Atleon had completely forgotten about the guardian dragon and the girl with her dragon friend. What would happen to them? Were they even still alive? It seemed like he had already left the battle field hours ago and from down here he had no way of knowing what was going on outside the walls, overground. He didn't even know if the sun had come up completely in the meantime. This was going to be a much longer night than he could have ever imagined when getting on that horse's back hours ago.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

(It's zay next right? *slightly confused*)
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

~((Actually, it's Monty next if she has time - it would be good otherwise Vitreasa is going to be awkwardly far behind in the story - and then it's Zay, then you. Smile ))~
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

Vitreasa’s ears flattered across the top of her head as she felt another dragon land behind her. Twisting her neck round, she relaxed a little at the sight of Mizu – atleast he was a dragon who wasn’t out to kill her. Glancing at the sky, she almost let out a smile as her previous flames licked at Agreal’s skin. Thankfully, he flew higher into the sky. Maybe he was leaving? Hopefully he was leaving, since it would be one less dragon to worry about.
Moving her glance past the soldiers that were surrounding her, she watched helplessly as Atleon fell to the floor, swords advancing on him. Didn’t they want him kept alive though? This was obvious when the weapons stopped inches from his throat. What a way to scare the living daylights out of a man.

Still fighting, Vitreasa clawed the soldiers that came ever closer. Normally, one would want to get closer to the captive, to try and help him, but she knew that that would be very difficult…especially in this situation. If she could just hold the soldiers off a little longer while she could watch where Atleon would be taken, then maybe she would be able to plan a rescue mission later on…using the element of surprise. That’s if, of course, she could hold out on the current battlefield…
Thankfully, no sword had actually struck her yet, and she remained un-harmed. The easy way out would be sending out a blast of fire to kill these annoying men. But she feared that if she did, the purple flames would block her vision as to what was going on with Atleon. She couldn’t let that happen, being able to see where they were going to take Atleon would be the only chance of rescue he could get…Unless of course, there was a miracle. Miracle, she snorted. I’d quite like to see something like that happen.

Suddenly, a sudden slash on her foot brought her back to the problem at hand. It was hardly painful, a soldier just happened to get lucky and reach her scales with his sword. In frustration from being so careless, sent him hurdling backwards with her tail. Knocking a few others down with the big sweep. Then, a familiar voice caught her attention. She tried to hear what Zartear was saying to the prince, but couldn’t make out from all the shouts from the battle.
Without any warning, she watched as some tired-looking soldiers carried Atleon away. They carried him almost out of her vision. Vitreasa knew that she simply couldn’t follow them, because it would arouse suspicion that she planning on paying him a little visit later on...

But then it hit her, the route that they were going…there was only one thing at the end of that. One place that she had seen from a distance so many years ago. One place that she didn’t wish to go back to… Surselea.
The land of torture. She had heard many stories of how people went into that place and never came out in perfect condition. Was Zartear going to torture the man? But why? What information did he have that Zartear would find useful? Maybe it was part of his scheme to find the next place to conquer. She couldn’t let that happen.

Oh, what a sick and twisted mind that slayer had.

Ooc;; I apologise for the exceedingly late reply~
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 pm

No response eh? He watched as the Prince was wordlessly transported down into the tunnel where Zartear could set about on the “serious” stuff. Just before he was about to follow Atleon and the few guards in turn a familiar, and aggravating voice, he could hear. It was only barely audible over the noise outside, but the higher pitch made it easy to recognize. He looked back over his shoulder to see the young girl atop her dragon. A scowl crossed his face, work? Did she think he was serious? The only work she had to do was a slave’s work along with the many other men, women and children surrendered to the force of his troops. Rebuild this place as he desired, abide by the rules he set and give their minds and bodies to source his new power.
This girl surely wasn’t expecting anything above that? The idea would have made him smile it was so absurd.
“You? Of all the people in this place and -“
He paused, considering Atleon for a moment. The perfect device! “Yes, come with me if you want to know.” He didn’t check to see she would follow…If she was determined enough to pursue this, she wouldn’t think twice that it could spell a horrible ending, or she might and just let her curiosity capture her a little more…
Zartear strode with determination down the echoing steps, entering the huge sickened chamber. There all the way at the opposite end of the hall, he saw Atleon, held in the shackles to Zartear’s mercy, or lack of. Only a few guards at the door, the rest had retreated to the surface by now. As he walked closer to Atleon he analysed every bit of him, he would be tired from the fighting no doubt but how long could he stand the pressure? Stopping a mere metre in front of Atleon he now took a closer look, before calmly speaking in that voice, the friendly one, but you could see through and through it was as cold and mocking as a cat that toyed with it’s prey.

“Let’s not make this difficult Atleon, I am going to be direct, you came here all the way from Racksom to see those rumours didn’t you? Yes, you did, this is what you have found.
This is the beginning of a new order.
What are the “defenders” even going to be able to do about it? Nothing, so I’ll state myself direct as I said I would be; Would you rather join me and see through a new era or cling to this old dying one?”

He eyed up the chains, and nearby was the pully with the slack of the chains wrapped around the wheel, should Atleon refuse to see sense, he might have to stay a while for a bit more of a chat, get to know Zartear’s beautiful plans. If he wouldn’t agree, soon enough those leg clamps would be released and he might find himself suspended in the air, by his wrists and the merciless shackles around them.

Zartear believed himself to be reasonable, he was giving this man a chance, he was being polite and honest as any invading tyrant with uncontrollable drives would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Akira slid down onto Mizu's shoulders as he lifted into the air to hover next to Vitreasa. Akira looked straight into Vitreasa'a eyes and beggan reaching out as if to touch her then thought against it and placed it on Mizu's back her eyes swimming with inner turmoil. "Sorry... I guess this makes us enemies." She grunnted a goodbye then jumpped as Mizu started decending hitting the ground with a light thud. She then turned to the cave covering her emotions with a cold glare.

She entered the cave with the same look making her look like she was part of Zartear's army from hell. She entered looking no where but foward, though she registered the many torture devices she cam upon as she went down. She listened hearing Zartear's footsteps infront of her and Mizu's claws clicking against the stone behind her. She strode foward with a purpose sorting through her feelings as she went, storing them away and changing the deffinition of what she was doing in her mind until she had herself convinced she was working on the right side and that this was where she belonged. She locked her past away and only looked to the future.

Just before entering behind Zatear She clapped and transmutted one of the many metal objects into a gauntlet with a small oval on the front which made semblance of a sheild (am drawind pic to help.) She then stepped up behind Zartear turning to her leader, "My lord.'' She said bowing then gave a cold stare to Atleon.

Mizu, watching her, had adopted an almost identical face though being a dragon his looked much more threatening. He flicked his tail daring anyone to come at his other half. Daring them to die.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Not all too much time had passed since Zartear had left Atleon in the dungeons of the Surselea, when suddenly he heard footsteps moving down the stairs, shadows flickering in the dim torchlight and then his enemy reappeared again. Yes, Atleon thought, he can for sure be declared my enemy now, for there will probably no way out of this other than one of us dying. And the possibility of who of them was going to die seemed to pend towards Atleon. This time Zartear brought a follower, though the person was covered by the latter's figure so that the prince could not immediately detect who it was. But when the tactician saw a the shadow of a dragon creeping down the stairs behind the two humans, and the light of the few torches caught the face of the second person, Atleon drew in a sharp breath. It was the girl he had been fighting side by side with only moments ago. Had she been lying all along? Had she all along been playing an evil game just so he could be caught by the rebellion? What in the name of the great dragon was she doing? And if the girl was here with her dragon, what happened to the Guardian dragon? Had they killed her?

Before he could think about this more though, Zartear was already cutting straight to the chase. Why waste time? Both knew why Atleon had been captured anyway, so there was no need to beat around the bush. A look of disdain spread across the prince's face when he was forced to listen to Zartear's words. "The defenders have far more to offer then you think, but of course, why would you consider it? You only think of yourself. Always have, always will, just like you're doing this for your own glory, and nothing else. So, let me be direct as well: I will not join you." He knew very well what would follow next as he had noticed Zartear's eyes swaying over the chains that were holding him upright and fastened in this position, but he was willing to take the risk.

His eyes quickly flickered to the girl, whose expression had so drastically changed within those few minutes that had passed between the fight outside and the present moment. The dragon looked even more dangerous than the girl, seemingly ready to do whatever it takes and whatever was needed of him. These were not the best of conditions for Atleon to find a way out, but yet there was hope. If there was only the slightest of chances that Zartear had turned the girl only seconds ago, then maybe she was still to be convinced that she had joined over to the dark side, abandoning everything that was good and the defenders of Dragon's Cove had been fighting for. All he needed was a moment alone with her. Then he could try talking to her. But would Zartear leave her alone with him? And most importantly, would Atleon himself survive long enough to attempt such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:06 pm

((Short post, as I am taking Vi out of it.))

As the band of people disappeared into the distance, Vitreasa went to take a step to follow, but lowered her paw back to it’s previous position instead. She stood there, thinking, anger strewn across her face. If she followed, then she wouldn’t go unnoticed. But any escape plan as of now, would have a very little chance of succeeding. Although the soldiers would most probably be tired from their walk, she wouldn’t have the element of surprise anymore. There would be no point in trying to fight now, it would only anger Zartear more. But then again, is she attacked later, it would still be of no surprise. He had just taken a prince, so of course Zar would expect a Guardian to attack. He would probably expect her to attack since she was the closest, and knew the most.
Well, she knew the most now, but not for long. Of course she had to think of a plan, and of course she would…
Listen, she thought to herself. I will get you out of there.
Atleon was too far away to be able to hear her thoughts, and she did not mean him to neither. That statement was more for her own sake. Confirming to herself that she would get that prince away from the devil of the island. No matter what she had to do, no matter what had to be done. Even if it wasn’t she who actually got him out of there. Well, it couldn’t be her if she wanted the element of surprise anyway. But yes, she had a plan.

Spreading her wings, they shimmered in the dull light from the burning houses. Before lowering and rising gently to lift her great body into the air. The air got colder the higher off the ground she became, but that was the least of her worries. Taking one last glance at the route of Zartear’s men, she took to the skies.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 pm

The sounds of the footsteps following his had proved it to him, typical of a child...Following like an obediant dog to it's master, subdued. Akira was indeed still a child, so young, soft and impressionable if a little bit on the unruly side, but he was sure of himself he could iron out that in no time...She would have her uses, especially as the defenders would still believe her to be at least neutral. But she was still young, could she be used beyond this moment anyway?...Well, if she stuck through this, she might. And if not......

On meeting the words of Atleon, his steely eyes seemed to express misunderstanding, what?

Zartear couldn't quite comprehend what he was trying to get at, the thought that somebody could possibly try making a judgement on his perfect thinking, let alone try to affect it, was a strange idea to him; Atleon was at Zartear's mercy (or lack of), so logically wouldn't he be worsening his chances? Zartear chose to ignore the reply, choosing instead to smooth over what seemed to him like a foreign tongue.
Selfishness was a difficult word, he understood it, but why did so many condemn it?

Sharply he refocused himself and let out a sigh, as if he was pitying Atleon's poor jabs against him.
"Sir, I hope you are not suggesting that I am a fool, as you seem to imply..." He drew back his head a bit as he examined the chained and humbled prince, arms folded before he began to speak again.
"Clearly, that would be hypocritical." He smirked- a flash of pride. "Well then...I never was one for wasting time, you seem very eager to progress even more too." He reached forward and ground the metal winch of chains...Atleon's feet became released but his arms were pulled. Only just enough to keep him unable to touch the ground and feel all his aching weight being pulled down by gravity.

He turned briefly to Akira,
"See, disagreeing with authority is never a good path to take is it?" He said, making a point of the spectacle in front of him, on the same eye level as Atleon and sooner or later he'd be able to see the strain gradually increase, and he'd be standing there right in front of him. To take advantage of the moment and of course, Akira would get to see the beauty of the moment...If it were to be, that he could use her in future for infiltration, then the sooner he could get her conditioned to this type of rule the better he could keep control over her- stop her "sharing" valuable information.
As of yet, he still wasn't comitting to any ideas on that front.

"Well, you know what you are feeling right now Prince Atleon? Ah- that's resistance...Not very pleasant is it? Let me illustrate; if Dragons Cove resists-- so it's pain will be drawn out like this- just a taster. If you want a real example I suppose I'll just have to proceed to meet the first city." Flames, cinders, enslavement, destruction---he had no qualms Atleon would understand that "I'll let you think of that Atleon, and when you change your mind...Try fighting for a King that understands rulership."
Now confident he had made his point he stepped back, almost certainly expecting a response...Almost keen for it, the strength in his voice and gaze, primed.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Akira watched as The chains dropped from Atleon's ankles hanging him by his wrists just high enough that his feet didn't touch the ground. Her eyes narrowed. it served such fool right to be hung by their wrists for resisting her lord's rule. Though somewhere in the back of her mind she felt a slightly unpleasent stirring, a twist in her stomach, as if something wasn't right about this. But she shook it way. He was a fool. A rebel. He deserved it. She would never want to be treated as such though. Her King was merciless, she realized, to those who did not follow his command.

She watched Atleon with clenched fists and a tightened jaw, " Of course not my Lord." She stated in response to his question, like it was obvious. She averted her eyes to look into her Kings, though she quickly looked away not sure weather she was allowed to look at him in such a direct way. So she looked to the chains around Atleon's wrists.

Mizu flicked his tail and stepped closer to Akira reasurringly. She was his other half, He would protect her from everyone even Zartear If he moved to hurt her. THough he didn't look in any direction but at Atleon it was a message sent as clear as day. "The man must be a fool for trying to stop you." He didn't add any formalities to his statement, but he didn't feel it was necissary. (Mizu's paragraph seems a little iffy to me sorry)
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

The prince knew what was coming before Zartear even touched the chains. Sooner or later the real torture would start and Zartear was not one to waste much time, as he had immediately proven by his first speech. When the chain holding his arms slowly began to move him upwards, away from the somehow safe feeling of having ground beneath his feet, Atleon prepared for the strain that was about to take ahold of his whole body. Being a tactician meant that he did not only spent his time in the King's chambers and the library to devise strategic plans, but it also meant that he spent a lot of his time training himself for battle, building up muscles and endurance. He was going to be able to hold this position for a while without having to show that he was suffering.

This prospect did give him a bit of satisfaction, though he was by no means overestimating his capacities or underestimating Zartear's evilness. Ha! 'This is resistance...' You'll see resistance when you try taking any more of Dragon's Cove. Atleon snorted. "You are by no means a fool. Of course not." However, before any of the people standing in front of him, eagerly watching how sweat pearls were forming on his forehead, could presume he was giving up, he added: "You are delusional. Your self-proclaimed rulership is a mere production of sadistic behavior and illusions."

Feeling the girl's inner torment, he shot her a look, a look that said he despised her actions and the fact that she was looking at him like he was a little worm, deserving to be swallowed whole by the evil hawk she was calling her master, but also trying to convey the message that he was still hoping that she would see how wrong she had been in accepting Zartear's offer to become his minion. By now the pain of gravity pulling and weighing him down was making itself noticeable and he did not want to show the girl any weakness. He did not trust her enough at this particular moment, thus he averted his eyes and pretended to look at the loosened chains around his ankles. Maybe there might be a way after all....

Then, abruptly, he looked back at Zartear. "You have no idea what pain is. Did you really think that by coming here and proving yourself in one single city that was mostly populated by peaceful, innocent people, you would have convinced the whole island that you are the one and only King? Did you really think that any of the creatures on Dragon's Cove would not fight against you, for their freedom, for their lives?" He had to pause to take a breath as he was beginning to feel the tension in his body. "No, I take it back. You are indeed a fool. No pain they will suffer in fighting you will be as unpleasant as the pain they'd have to endure while having to suffer you as a ruler." And as a little aftertaste, he added, knowing full well that he would have to pay for that little slip: "Not that that will ever happen."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 am

I kinda think we should skip monty. She hasn't been on in a while. Hopefully I don't sound rude saying that.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 pm

OOC| Fair enough =P Here goes...
And Eldar, as mentioned...well, read on Wink

Guys, this is the last round of posts for this set for each of us ;D

Zartear for the second felt the spite of Atleon toward him, that is to say, it bothered him that even in this state he was speaking as if he had only begun the charge into a battle...Spirited and patriot, nothing at all Zartear wanted in his enemy. For now, it'd be safe to call him an enemy but hopefully time and chains would wear down Atleon to nothing more than a weary soul gasping for air in this choking tomb.

The spite in Zartear was then snappily forced upon Atleon with a swift and somewhat heavy blow to the head, he knew it would take time, but Zartear was impatient to break him early. The undertone of a growl passed his unmoving lips on the cold and cruel face as he thought on the words of Atleon with a strong dislike. This was a challenge wasn't it? He had made up his mind now that whether Atleon would choose to join him or not, or whether Dragons Cove surrendered or not, he would Destroy Racksom to make his point known. He was not to be trifled with...Because he knew, it probably wasn't just Atleon assuming this, so he'd have to set them all straight.

Soon they'll tremble at the mention of my name and the sound of my voice...

"I'll see if you've come around by tomorrow..." He left it at that and turned walking at a confident pace head held high as immediately he set to work in his mind how he would set about attacking Racksom...the idea of it...the aftermath, the beginning, the movements....every slight detail would come to magnification before his eyes.

We'll see who's the fool

He caught the vision of one of the birdcages above hanging from the dark metallic lattice on the ceiling, soon enough he could see it...The resistant souls would soon hang limply within these as a testimony to his ruthlessness, a delicious shiver of satisfaction came over him for a moment, Everything was so close. But his time was wearing down, it wouldn't be long before the retaliation of Dragons Cove would come in all their anger to greet his army...Now he had to amass this settlement at speed, and prepare.

"Girl, Dragon, come now." He ordered, his voice creating an echo in the room, not once did he look back to wait for her. Because well, he was sure she wouldn't want to question his order.
...In the back of his mind he had this feeling that this would turn out good after all, he would be successful yet...He wasn't rid of all his doubts. The Guardian Dragons were the strongest dragons he had faced yet, one had been enough, two extremely dangerous...All five of them? Yes, he had to work fast or his ambitions would be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 am

Akira couldn't help but flinch at the sound of Zartears blow against atleons head, but quickly recovered. She couldn't show her lord weakness it was intollerable. She stone herself into an obediant stand to attention, not letting her eyes waver from Zartears back.

While Mizu displayed a very different aura. He slouched against a wall, sliding his bladed tail playfully against one of the tourture devices listening the sound of metal on metal, watching akira for any of her signals and smirking to himself as he spotted her hands moving behing her back.

Akira followed after Zartear quickly at his beckoning not bothering to look at Atleon while Mizu smirked and after a few moments grabbed a smaller torture device with a flat top and placed it under Atleon's feet so he could stand instead of hang. Then he stood and leaned in to Atleon's ear,"Mention a word of this or get caught with it under your feet and Akira and I will kill you ourselves" He breathed. Then followed Akira giving atleon one last tail flick.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

As the prince had expected, Zartear made him pay for his little slip. The words had barely left his lips when Zartear hit him, the slap making his ears ring and eyes water. The bruise would begin to show soon enough and it would probably ache to speak, the blow having landed against his jawbone. However, nothing more followed. No beating, no insults. Nothing. On the contrary, Zartear didn't seem to be interested in torturing him any further. At least not on this day. Atleon knew that as soon as the sun would rise tomorrow, Zartear would come back, as promised, and he would really be tortured. Letting him hang by chains, holding up his own body weight was nothing, absolutely nothing in comparison to what would await him tomorrow. That much Zartear's look towards the cages had told him, and even without it, there was no doubt, what the dark ruler's ideas of fun were. And Atleon knew this full well. He would probably be unconscious by the time Zartear would come back but the latter would make very sure that the prince would be awake and conscious for every single pinch Zartear had planned for Atleon.

With the ringing still in his ears, Rackson's tactician tried to regain focus for his environment, but all that was left to see was Zartear's expression of deep satisfaction and anticipation. Immediately, the prince knew what the dark ruler was planning and how he would try to make Atleon suffer from more than just physical pain. He tried not to let the knowledge and the pain thereof rush over his face, but already his strength was fading and he did not know whether he succeeded or not. He did not want to give Zartear the satisfaction of having found something to use against the prince - though there were a lot of things he could use, even without digging very far.

Everything else was lost to Atleon, even the screeching sounds of the dragon's bladed tail playing with the metallic torture devices. For now, all that was left for him to do, was trying not to succumb to the pain that was promising to tear apart his arms should he not lose consciousness soon in front of Zartear and his new minions. A distant wave of relief went through his body as the dark ruler finally turned to confine his plans on how to take over Dragon's Cove as soon as possible, most certainly starting with Racksom, where it would hurt Atleon the most. The girl immediately followed at his heels, yet the dragon seemed to be lingering, which caught Atleon's attention, at least as far as he was still able to pay attention to anything.

His eyes widened in surprise and gratefulness as he realised what the dragon was doing. He nodded frantically, focusing on what the dragon was telling him with all his might. By now, he was so exhausted, he couldn't react much to anything, let alone speak, but he managed to nod in response, looking at the dragon with something resembling awe. He was very aware of what would happen should he get caught with whatever torture device was standing in for a chair. As the dragon quickly made his way out of the room, Atleon forced himself not to put his feet down immediately, just in case somebody would come back. But everything remained quiet. Slowly, the prince put his feet down, the ease of having a surface beneath his feet rushing through his body like a painkiller.

The question was: how was he going to get out of this situation? If he was even able to unchain himself. He certainly needed a bit of rest for this, but not having the strain of having to hold up your own weight was taking a big step in that direction and it held a great many possibilities.

Yet, one thing Atleon knew for sure and there was no going back on this: The war had begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)   The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Quinsilla.....T1 (1st Board)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3