Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Empty
PostSubject: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 am

Setting: This takes place obviously in a town. The town is called Wylvernville and it is a town that has beeen mocked, terrorised and tortured in the past by both magica and odd beings. For this reason the town hates and enslaves, kills or imprisons anything that they think is abnormal or werid. The town's punishments are usually cruel and merciless which is bad for anyone who is an outlaw, which is a bad thing for one called Rhonda...which has a bounty of 25,000 if brought to the council alive and 40,000 if dead, high prices are usual for the town really hated crime and were desperate to put an end to it. The rulers of the town are overflowing with money, wealth and power so be careful and aware of what they could do.

Plot: We currently have no plot and we are just going to have to make it up as we go along...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:11 am

Intro away cold.
I will be using my duo of James and Sarah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:25 am

A redheaded girl walked calmly through the streets with two long fierce metal blades by her side. Right now she wore a to cover her face and therefore cover her identity, there were many that were after her head to get the large amount of DC and that wasn't a safe thing for people like her. Her soft pink eyes scanned the area while her small petite figure continued walking as if she was just some foreign stranger. She was Rhonda, one of the most wanted outlaws in all of Wlyvernville and being who she was would place her life in danger forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:51 am

"so how the hell do you land this thing?!" A male voice sounded
"James Raynor! keep your eyes to the landing spot" Said the female voice, right behind him
"But?!"
"James!"
"WERE GONNA CRASH!"
"no we are not!" The dragon finally spoke.

A loud thud was herd as the dragon landed. The dragon looked to the riders, One was male and one was female. How he put up with the bickering two was no ones idea. The 27 year old female slid off the dragons back and shook her head. She was grateful that the Stardust dragon had landed ok, but was appaled at the work that her apperentice had done. she looked up in time to see the male slide down and land on his face. Both the dragon and the female laughed. The man got up and said "yeah... whats so funny? Sarah!?! what is so..."
the female, called Sarah piped up "I taught you to get off a dragon, James. And still you fall on your face!"
James went bright red. Never had he been so humiliated infront of a girl and a dragon. The stardust dragon smiled before saying "Im going to the mountains. If you need me, whistle"
"Oh Raikan, i will make sure i will. Have a good time and BE CAREFUL!" Sarah said before she shooed the stardust dragon away.

James looked to Sarah before saying "Now how many times have i told you to call me Jimmy."
Sarah laughed before brushing her fringe out of her face. "Need i have to count. Anyway, there is a reason why i call you by your first name, James."
"Whats the reason?" James asked inquisitively.
"Because your mother told me to you dunderhead! She also told me to ignor everything you say" Sarah said
James groaned before shaking his head. His short blond hair flew around before James said "Dont listen to her!"
Sarah finally walked away, ignoring what James had said. She planted herself down on a bench before looking around at the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

A redfire dragon soon let out a screech as it rummaged through the town, several men chasing after it and through chains in its direction. The chains missed the dragon though and the men couldn't secure it. So the black and red creature destroyed and broke many buildings while running, swishing her tail violently and crashing things down. Her speed was fast and it seemed nothing was going to stop her... but then James was soon in her way. She clawed her claws into the ground and made a loud scratching chalkboard noise while the marks she etched into the pavement became red with heat. Her head tilted so she was face to face with James, her head was tilted downards in a threathening position, her hostile yellow eyes looking at him while smoke arose from her nostrils as she breathed heavilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:21 am

James looked at the dragon fair in the eye. Fear was shattering at his heart. "d... dont hurt me?" he said, in a small voice. He suddenlly looked around, looking for Sarah. Sarah was watching him with extream caution. She was on standby if need be that james was going to be in trouble. James looked over to sarah with the word Help in his eyes. Sarah sook her head. It was time James lernt a thing or two about dragons.

James looked back to the dragon and waved his hand, as if to say hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 am

With that Deidra lunged at him with her teeth open, attempting to bit him before she had the chance Rhonda grabbed at her neck. "Would you calm down already?! Sheesh!" the girl said grabbing at her dragon and soon patting her neck trying to soathe her. "B-but I am hungry!" Deidra whinned, "And he is practically just standing there!" the red fire dragon protested.

"I told you...we are going to eat later... now leave the nice man and the rest of the street alone before you put me into mortal trouble, again..." Rhonda sighed before pulling her dragon away from James without an apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 am

James sood there, his mouth gaping. Sarah had run to his side. "JAMES! james.... Are you ok?!" Sarah said, her face full of worry. James looked to sarah and flung himself on her. "SARAH! im glad to be here!" he said before disengaging the hug and going to sit down on the seat. Sarah lifted her head up and whistled a mytical song in the air.

A few moments later, Raikan arrived. "Whats up, m'lady?" he asked
"Apart from another dragon going to tear at James, i think it better that you stay with us." Sarah said, looking toward james, who had doubled over in the seat. Raikan looked over too before nearly laughing. Sarah caught the signs and said "now how would you like it if YOU were in James's position?"
"In fact, i woundnt be like that, i would be chasing that rider to talk to her" Raikan smiled.
Sarah puouted before calling after Rhonda "Hey! I think you might want to apologise to my friend and Aprentice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:56 am

Rhonda chuckled, "Mama's boy..." while walking back with her dragon hoping that the people of the town wouldn't react to it. "Tell me about it..." Deidra sighed back and rolled her eyes. "Oh shit! Here Mama comes..." the girl said looking back at the sound of her voice, Rhonda and Deidra both soon turned around. "Why should I apologize? It wasn't my fault...it was hers" she said pointing at Deidra, instanlly the dragon looked assulted and glared her hostile yellow eye sback at Rhonda. "Wasn't my fault..." the dragon casual sighed. "Then who was it?" Rhonda asked her dragon, knowing she was going to blame her back but fortunately she didn't.

"It was his fault... he was in the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 am

Sarah had caught up to them by now. "Now why was this beautiful dragon rampaging around anyway!?" she asked in a polite way. She looked at both of them hotly and with a little anger. Her hands were on her hips and the wind was making her long ponytail flutter.

James looked to Raikan. Raikan looked back with a toothy smiled. "Dont be afraid of our kind. That dragon that nearly ate you would have regretted it. You know Sarah thinks of your abilitys highly."
James just stared off into space. His mind on his near deth experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 am

"Because... I AM HUNGRY!" Deidra growled out while nearly lunging out onto Sarah. Rhonda kicked Deidra in the rump to shut her up, "Shutup! I am hungry too! and I am not running around the town like a maniac," Rhonda replied harshly. "Are you calling me an idiot?!" Deidra soon screeched back to her rider. "Of course...idiot" her rider replied unfriendly back and soon held her two blades towards Sarah.

"We are both hungry and you can help the cause, just hand over all your cash..." the girl said while having both of her cold blade's touch Sarah's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:32 am

"Uhhh..... Money? I dont own any....... You see.... Me and May friend and my dragon, We are wanderers...... And we never carry anything apart from our weaopns..." Sarah said, reaching for her blade. Her eyes looked as if she was going to scream dont kill me. Her other hand was enclosed on the sword sheath. Sarah's breathing was beginning to get raspy.

Raikan wandered over to Sarah. "Whats going on here?" he asked, in his gruff voice. The stars on his body was glowing brightly, as if he could call down the stars at any time.

James had soon come to his sences and ran over to Sarahs side, His sword unsheathed. "Let her go, now!" He said loudly, brandishing his sword. Raikan shook his head and picked up James with his taloned claw. "Calm down, jim. Now stay on my back" he said, puttling James on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:40 am

"How am I go going to stop me and my dragon's rage if we have no food...let alone no money? Hmm? I guess we will just have to eat you..." Rhonda growled before showing her canine like fangs from underneath her hood. Deidra smield before leaping into the sky, the dragon soon swooped down trying to grab James of the dragon so that they could kill and feast while Rhonda pushed her blade harder against Sarah's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 am

"Uh... Im a master hunter.... and so is my dragon.... if we get you both food, will you not harm us?" Sarah asked while gasping even more. She could feel her skin about to break under the pressure of the knife. Tears were nearly about to spill from her eyes.

Raikan roared loudly. James kept dodging the dragons talons. "HEY! im no food buffet. Look! Im all skinny and no meat!" he yelled out before taking a swig from his canteen that was at his side. He then replaced the canteen and put his sword backi n its sheath. He looked to Sarah, worry filled his eyes. He then nearly got grabbed before he jumped off the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 am

"Deal..." Rhonda replied and slowly withdrawed her two swords. Her eyes soon quickly turned to her flying dragon, that was trying to catch James in her claws. "Deidra! You're not eating that man tonight!" she shouted with a hiss. The dragon gave a growl while her own stomache did and with thst she landed onto the ground again, making more red hot marks in the pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 am

Raikan kept james close to him and Sarah nodded before running to them. "What are we going to do! Sarah! you giving me an odd look.... What are we...." James was cut out as Sarahs puffing voice came. "Were off to hunt. Get on james, its no easy ride. This will be your next lesson." She then clambered on the back of Raikan while james had a bit of trouble. Sarah helped him up before they took off, into the night.

A forest was near by, Raikan landed in there. Sarah stalked around before putting her sword into something. A loud squeel was heard before sarah ben down and felt something dead. It was a wild boar. She collected it and went back to Raikan, who had collected thee mor boards. James returned last with two hares. "not bad" Sarah said before letting james get up on raikan first, Sarah got on next and Raikan took off again.

They flew and flew until the dragons and rider came in veiw. They landed and Raikan put down the three boars. Sarah got off and put another boar down and james got off, landing on his face before getting up, scolding. He threw the two hares down on the pile. "Food, as we promised" Sarah said before smileing and taking refuge under Raikans wing. James stood infront of raikan, looking pleesed with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 am

Rhonda walked over to the pile of food with her dragon waiting behind her. She cautiously picked up two of the boars and threw it behind her at Deidra, "Here!" she said before the dragon catched the food in her mouth and feasted away on it. Rhonda packed away the rest of it into her bag for later or just later in the day and got one of the rabbit's holding it by the back legs. "Thank you..." the girl said, "if you don't mind...its late, Deidra and I'd better be going..." she said before taking a few steps away from a poster that was on a building. The poster had her face on it with her bounty, lucky for her she had not yet revealed her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:15 am

Raikan nodded. Sarah came out and said "We must talk some time. I would like to get to know your dragon." her large eyes had hope in them for talking to the pair again. James walked up to Sarah "we must head off and find an inn. Its getting late and we would be looked at suspiciously" He said before Sarah shook her head. "We have no money James... We have never had money. We are mainly wanderers. When we did have money, we spent it on weponry." she said saddly. Raikan grumbled a bit.

Just then, a mob of people ran past them and after the girl and her dragon. "Gee whats up with them?" james exclaimed as he was nearly trampled.
"I dont know. I dont WANT to know." Sarah replyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:12 am

Rhonda nodded to Sarah, James and Raikan before running of extremly fast on two legs not on her fours, Deidra runnign by her side. he head turned behind her should to see the angry mob of people, "Shit!" she shouted before turning her head back in the direction she was running in. "How did they know it was me...?" the girl asked herself and Deidra while running. Arrows and daggers flung at their direction and quickly Rhonda ran left and right to dodge them, while Deidra simply lifted in the air. "Oh darn... she deserted me..." Rhonda growled before two paws of talons clutched around her shoulders. She let out a soft screech before noticing it was Deidra with a sigh. She gave a laugh before Rhonda shouted back to her, "Shutup!"

Some of the mob soon saw the dragon, but sadly it was owned by the two so they couldn't capture or kill it. But their eyes studdied and exmained the three...they were odd...the clothes they were wearing indicated it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 am

((question, did they notice james sarah on raikan or yours?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 am

((The angry mob is right now looking at you... be freaked out O.O))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:35 am

Raikan looked at the mob of people with no slight intrest of eating them. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight. HIs mind was asking him questions. Why were they looking at them?

James and Sarah looked at the mob. Sarah had drawn her sword and returned to her dragons side. James had stupidly stayed out there, even if he was older then Sarah, he was still learning. His eyes showed youth and wonder in them. "So... Whats up?" He asked with a confident voice.
Sarah slapped her head with her hand. "JIM! get back here!" She whispered loudly. James was beginning to get suspicious. "What did we do wrong?" he asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 am

((Lol, they can join Rhonda and Deidra at their camp out... ^^ By the way can they see her poster? XD So they might get the idea of hunting her...))

Rhonda gave a sigh when they reached the open wilderness, her dragon soon made a big crash landing while knocking out some trees. Obviously Rhonda fell off, she got up and looked to the dragon with anger in her eyes. "Please try and make a neater landing?!" she practically screamed. "Fine! Shessh!" Deidra moaned before rolling her eyes and layring down.

In a few moments the red head girl soon unfastened the hood around her head and body, she dropped it to the ground before making a fire and putting a long stick above it where the rabbit now lay. She yawned before sitting down near the wamr fire and turning the stick and meat.

Meanwhile back in the town of Wlyvernville the angry mob continued to examine the group. There torchs raised and pitchforks ready...suddenly a voice called out among the crowd, "Get the outsiders! and their dragons!", with that they all hurdled in. Some throwing their pitchforks and some throwing their torches...one thing for sure though was that they weren't the definiton of peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 am

With that, Sarah squeeled a high pitched squeel. Raikan picked Sarah up and put her on her back. James was brawling witha few of the towns folk, occaisonally knocking them out. Raikan picked James up when he got near and took off. James was hanging by the dragons talon in the sky. "Uh, Raikan, DO you mind putting me up on your back?" He asked, unsure.'
"With plesure, young apprentice" Raikan said throwing the human onto his back. James landed with a thud, he immediatly held onto Sarah as she took the lead. They went flying high above until Raikan sprinkled stardust when he flew.

The stardust sprinkled down into the outlaws encampment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:25 am

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS GLITTERY STUFF!" Rhonda soon growled while pushing herself away from it. With that her sleeping dragon awoke with a growl, "Do you always have to be this loud?" she moanded while glaring her eyes at her rider. With that Rhonda fell silent and looked up to the star dragon which they had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)   Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town of Death, Greed and Blood shed... (Alaron and Cold)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next