Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 am

Xesta still holding onto Desiree. “Are you sure dear?” said with a worried tone.

Xerim slithered further as he heard her say what she feared. “Ssshe doesss have a point there.” Xerim said without pausing.

Xesta gave him an evil glare then looked at Desiree. “I’m sorry for what he said and you won’t be trouble. We’ve always gotten that treatment from the humans. It’s because of legends that our kind kills them or eats them, but we are much more than that legend.” She remarked with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:37 am

"You know what go eat your self tail first." Desiree snapped at xerim then covered her mouth.
"Sorry." she was not use to speaking freely usally hit when she did so she moved away from them both. and shoved back her hair.
"I am so sorry i just......please don't hit me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Xerim looked at her with an evil, but impressed look. “Hmmm, maybe, ssshe doesss know how to live out here in the wild.” he said with a smile.

Xesta actually surprised. “I’ve never seen anyone do that to my brother and impressed him with it. Don’t worry child, we won’t hit you, you are free.” she said kindly as she slithered over sliding her tail over for her to take a sit.

Xerim just looked away and gazed at the trail of which they will travel on. “Don’t worry, I won’t hit you, not unlessss you hurt my sssissster.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Desiree looked down.
"Sorry i really didn't mean it really. and i would never hurt her knowingly......or you if it wasn't for you two i wouldn't be here now. so thank you." She looked around them.
"So where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Xesta slides over and hugs her then looks at her. “We know you won’t hurt us dear and we’re head to Youir, a city of the naga, so stay close since some will just think of you as food instead of a friend.” she said with a smile then releases her.

Xerim looks at them, but remained quiet as he started to slither in the direction of Youir. Xesta joined him and offered Desiree a ride for this long journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 pm

"are you sure?" Desiree asked running to get next to them. she walked looking forward as she walked. she streched her wings out carefully they were stiff from being tied down so long.
"Thank you both again." she spoke low and pulled her hair back up since it was sliding free from it's binding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 am

Xesta smiles. “You’re welcome dearie and I am sure.” she said while remain at a constant speed in her slithering.

Xerim just looks back just for a bit then, looks back forward towards the road. He didn’t know why his cared for this one so much, but he just doesn’t really care. Youir could be seen from the area they were. It was still a distance away, but its giant tower that shoots up towards the sky could be seen for miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:06 pm

Desiree smiled at her and started to hum as she walked. she started to get feeling back into her wings and kept moving them.soon if she wished she could fly. the thought was exelarating and odd all at once. she had been grounded for so long she wasn't shure she even remembered how to take off. Desiree froze upon seeing the huge tower."uh....wow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2