Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:35 pm

"You're supposed to be dead?" Loki asked while lifting a bro, his hand changed from looking like normal human skin to moving flexible metal it formed into a long blade before letting out a high metal chime and becoming still. "I could fix that for you...mate," he chuckled as the blade which used to be his hand now lay near the prince's neck.

Sky gave a sigh looking to Loki, boys were so bloody immature! Wait she would have to write that fact down later... it wasn't always when she had gathered so much information. A small book was still in the small pack on her back which carried small insignificant supplies, wshe would write everything down later... about the prince, Siofra...everything. But she soon took a step back as the dragon snapped at the whole group, "Halt dragon!" she called out practically ordering it to stop.

Deidra chuckled at this, a puny human ordering her about? That was hilarous! She took a step forward and leant closer before extending her head to meet Sky's face. The black blade dragon then let out a giantic roar as air swept viscouly from her mouth, but through all this Sky did not blink nor did she move. The girl was as still as a statue except for her hair which blew with the wind the dragon was making. "What fuss are you making? What cause is it for? What reason do you have to being so furious?" Sky questioned calmly.

"Some human had just attacked me...AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY I AM MAD?!" she growled and roared once again, heaving wind at Sky's face once again.

"I saw you... you were furious when you already came"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 am

Ling glanced peacefully at Siofra. Trying to stay as still as he could for the period of the time that she was attempting to heal his wound from the Princes men.
"What is the thing that you wish for us to complete?" Ling asked, staring up at the Prince while raising a brow in curiosity. A small grin floated upon and seemed to be slapped across his face. Spotting the dragon, raging terror as it paced back and forth, wishing to rip him to shreds.
"I already said dragon, you may kill the crap out of me later. Possibly after that Prince's task." Ling suggested, lifting his fingertips and allowing his nails to scratch the tip of his chin which had a small amount of blood seeping down it. A small black and red scale shimmered upon his neck, Ling blinked constantly before slowly itching his fingertips closer towards it. Ling suddenly threw the scale, it seemed to be thrown towards the spot which he had pierced through, the scale slapping upon the bare tail's surface. Ling swiftly lifted his sword and also threw it towards the same spot, the sword twirled around and gave the scale a little knock. Causing the shimmering scale to be put back into place. The sword was slammed across the ground. Ling gave an intense look at it with his small eyes, his fingertips grasped his whip again while lashing it forwards. The tip of the whip suddenly wrapped around the sword and brought it over the tip of the Prince's and Siofra's head and back to his side.
Ling tilted his head and gave the fainted smile.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Atleon neither flinched at Loki's comment, nor did he move when the boy's hand transformed into a metal blade and inched closer to his neck. He simply ignored the boy, whereas Siofra was about to jump up and hold an arrow to the boy's face. She would have been quick enough to strike him down with one single arrow before he couldn't as much as think of touching the prince's neck but the fact that he was made out of metal prevented her from actually going through with the movement. Thus, it only looked like a twitch to the outside as she decided not to make a rash decision. She simply continued to work with her herbs, finally pulling the water flask from her belt to make a thick paste to round things off.

Atleon looked from one to the other, taking in their reactions, wondering whether they would be apt enough to do this, but he had no other choice. Now that they knew he was alive, it was vital to keep them his allies, so to speak, so that no word got out of their discovery. In addition, it would give him more time to devote to other important matters. "Well," he cleared his throat. "there is a token that needs to be taken deep into the swamp to an old witch. She may not be the most trustworthy of her kind, but she is the only one that can read the ancient inscriptions on the token." His eyes wandered about the forest, finally stuck on the dragon, who was still raging.

Siofra shot a weird look at Ling when he flung the sword over her head. Why couldn't people fight and behave normally? Why does it always have to involve special effects? And she still didn't leave the dragon out of her sight, despite now smearing the paste all over the wound and the most part of Ling's leg around the wound. "This might burn a little, but it will take the sting away in the long run," she explained. When she got up, she poured a little water over her hands to get rid of the rest of the paste that was sticking to them, simply waving them in the air to dry them again. Then she looked at Atleon, waiting for him to continue, but seeing that his eyes were fixed on the dragon, she finally turned her full attention to the dragon as well, wondering what the next move was going to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 am

"Token aye?" Loki asked, "What do we get it return?" he snickered before his eyes glanced to Siofira who seemed over reacted with what he just did. The boy snickered and pulled away his blade from the prince, turning his words on to the elf girl instead. 'What? Scared I might hurt you're boyfriend?" he mocked her before the blade formed back to a human looking hand and arm.
The boy wanted to be mischeavous now...he wanted to torment the girl and maybe the others... Slowly he brought his metal disguised hand to the prince's chin, his fingers eager to touch that warm human skin. Loki then turned his head towards him and stole a kiss before backing away before he could react. "Mmm..." he commented at the taste of the kiss, "blackberry..."

Sky blinked, what the heck was that metal slime ball doing now? Even now she couldn't tell what humans did when they put their lips together... transfering food? Or tasting the other's inner organs. Whatever it was, it made her uncomfortable. Her eyes then turned to Siofra, as if asking what was going on in total confusion. She then blinked again remembering the prince's words... "Sure...no problem" the girl commented and answered.

Deidra then turned her head back to Ling, smoke poured out of her nostrils while her eyes gleamed angrily at the human. How dare he even touch her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am

Ling gave a drugged look towards the Prince when the water poured against his burning skin.
"Sure, What the hey." He shrugged, spotting Loki's act and shivering at the thought, "Come on mate. Leave the Prince along, would ya?"
Ling spotted the dragons angered glare, he gave a sarcastic one back before giving a chuckle.
"Thanks," He murmured, still sounding slightly drugged as the dizziness from the lose of blood seemed to affect him more. His blood seemed to stop seeping from the big wounds.
"No bad feelings Guard-y people?" Ling asked, slightly cocking his head to the side while watching the guards that most laid upon the ground. Giving a small blink before shrugging it off and staring back at the Prince.
"Even if I get nothing, I'll do it, I'm bored," Groaned Ling, flicking some of his tied back hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Atleon shot Loki a disgusted look. Seriously, underage boys with such an arrogance that they think the world is lying at their feet... How he hated them, they should really be taught a lesson. However, the prince decided that this one really was not worth it, he would get his lesson sooner or later, and it would get to him the hard way. Nothing he would want to get his hands in though, Atleon disliked dealing with people - wait, people? - like Loki when it came to talking to them.

Siofra gave Ling a small smile. "Happy to help." Her eyes then wandered towards the figure in white as she sensed the girl looking at her. The half-elf returned the confused look, shrugging her shoulders, as she did not know what to make of this herself. It was the oddest behaviour she had seen in a long time. Stupid, yes, she came across that all the time, especially in times of war, but this.. this surpassed anything she had seen lately.

Shaking his head, Atleon decided to forget about the matter and go on with what he actually wanted to say. "Well yes, a token, a relatively small one though. Which comes in handy if you have to travel far and most importantly, unseen. A larger token would be too obvious and too dangerous to travel with." He looked from one to the other, his eyes hovering over Ling for a while. He had not expected that anyone would even do it without asking for a reward, but he was thankful that there still seemed to be people around that didn't care too much about money.

Then Atleon's eyes wandered back to Loki, the disdainful look creeping back into them, though he quickly covered it up again. "As for a reward, it would not be nothing you would get, though you have to accomplish the mission and return to find me before you will get anything." Siofra nodded in agreement. "But how can we find you? Since you're probably not going to go back to Mirrahl any time soon after everything that has happened." Atleon grinned. "I will let you know where to find me once you are back from the witch. My scouts are everywhere, so don't worry."

"Now, to clarify, you would be up for the mission? Bringing the token to the Witch. It would not be an easy travel, there are dangers, especially once you get into the swamp land. You will have to stock up on enough provisions but still try to travel as lightly as possible so you can easily hide. The Witch herself is not the easiest to get close to, you have to be careful and preferably without openly carrying your weapons as if you were going into battle. She will take it personally and use her magic against you if you point a sword at her, so I wouldn't risk it." Again, he looked around, trying to see whether everything he had said was understood. "Do you have any further questions? I know this all sounds a little confusing.."

Siofra looked back at the dragon, wondering whether it wanted to come along or whether it was still contemplating to devour Ling whole. The guards didn't reply to Ling's question, though some shot him evil glances, but they knew better than to get into a verbal fight now. Atleon would not go easy on them, if they interrupted him now with this sort of behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 pm

"Oh so the prince has more then one admirer..." Loki chuckled, "Tell me princy poo how do you get so many lovers?" he said giving him a poke in the face before pulling his finger away and listening what he had to say. So the reward was going to be a surprise was it? Oh he would just play along with it, to discover what it was.

Deidra's nostrils rose with smoke and at the same time she stampered her paw on the earth, when Siofra looked at her. Her tail then swayed from side to side as if she was giving the half elf a warning. /Stupid mortals... never understood anything/ she thought.

Sky sighed, she didn't have any idea either. Stupid mortals...why did they have to be so awkard to figure out? Her pale hand reached for the black blade dragon's cheek but nearly at the same time the creature pulled away from the hand. Sky then extended her hand to the dragon once more and rubbed it's cheek.

Deidra was about to snap at the hand but there was something odd about it, it felt nice against her hot scales and it also seemed to instanlly calm her down. Infact the dragon gave a purr as the odd creature brushed her hand across her scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 am

Ling gave the Prince a small smile as he stared at him for a moment.
"Sure, I'll do it. As I said before, I don't care about the money, seeing that I'm too BORED to refuse anything about adventure." Shrugged Ling, gave a small glance as Deidra instantly purred against Sky. He gave a small sigh of relief and wobbled himself to his feet, the blood flow had stopped, thankfully, he constantly tapped his foot against the ground. Still having a slightly unfit feeling with the blood in his shoe, he lowered his top half of his body, grasping the shoe and pulling it cleanly off his foot. Still wet blood dripped from his toes, he slightly wiggled them as more blood dripped around them. Shaking the shoe furiously, Ling quickly placed the shoe back against his foot.
Testing it once more as he tapped his foot against the ground, "Thanks." He murmured to the girl, scratching the tip of his chin as he urged himself not to blush.
He'd always not been good with females, he always seem to end up walking away from them for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:49 pm

As the dragon started purring, Siofra's eyes widened in surprise. Now that was a quick change of behaviour, she thought, though happy about it, an angry dragon was not the best thing to have around. However, it made her wonder about the nature of the girl caressing the dragon's cheek. There was something special about her, definitely not all too normal if she could calm down a dragon simply by putting a hand to its cheek. Looking back to Ling, she twisted her mouth into a smile when she saw him wiggle his toes to get rid of the blood. Lightly, putting a hand on his shoulder, she gave him another smile, realising that he was on the verge of blushing like a tomato, then she turned away and walked over to Atleon. She held out her hand and coquettishly tilted her head. "Are you ever going to give me back my bow?"

Utterly confused about the sudden change of topic, Atleon stuttered: "Ahm.. Eh.. Yeah.. of course." Immediately, he handed her back the bow and arrow, which he had taken off the string quite a while ago already, but it had felt more secure to hold something in his hands. He looked into Siofra's eyes but couldn't detect what she was thinking, but at least he was glad that she was on board for the little mission, it would hopefully prevent this from going wrong and anybody spilling the beans that he was not actually dead. A lot depended on this and it was important that the fact that he was alive was not revealed too soon. Siofra put the arrow back into her quiver and the arrow over her shoulder, then looking around the forest again, starting to scout their environment for other threats.

Clearing his throat, the prince added: "Right, here is the token," he pulled a small engraved thing out of his pocket that looked like it was an ancient rune. It was pending from a string, which he now held in front of Siofra's face. "I will entrust it to you," the half-elf nodded and took the token from Atleon, putting it around her neck and hiding it under her clothes. Atleon looked at every other person there and hoped they would be able to meet with the Witch, especially since there were several things he had not mentioned.....

"Men, get ready! And I do NOT want to have any more interruptions! Is that clear? Do your jobs for crying out loud!" he shouted. His men seemed to shrink under the sound of his voice and immediately got into formation. Thus, without another word, Atleon and his men moved forward, continuing their path and leaving the members of this weird party on their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 pm

"So when do we leave?" Sky asked casually as she turned her eyes to Siofra, her hand continued patting the dragon's warm scales before she allowed her hand to slowly drop. Deidra's muzzle nudged Sky, gesturing that she wanted her to continue. With a soft sigh Sky reached her hand out and continued rubbing her cold hand against Deidra's hot scales. Sky seemed to smile at the touch, she enjoyed it too. Though probally not as much as the black blade dragon which was purring softly now.

Loki pouted as the prince gave no reaction to his finger or to his question. He slowly got up and walked over to Ling who was now walking away from Siofra. He swung his heavy arm over his shoulder, which made it seem like he was going to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:42 am

Ling couldn't help but to let his cheeks flush as she placed her fingertips upon him. Ling suddenly gave a small bounce, bashing his feet upon the ground while twisting them quickly. Staring eagerly upon the object that was now under Siofra, Ling gave a nod, "I'll do it."
Ling puffed out his chest slightly, walking towards Siofra as if to suggest something to help them. Loki suddenly swung his arm around his shoulder, Ling froze, slowly twisting his head to the side to glare at Loki.
"Yes? What do you want?" He asked stubbornly, forcing his bottom lip forwards to pout at the metal blob that had now taken the form of a human.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:14 am

With a light smile playing around the corners of her mouth, Siofra watched Atleon's men pick up their legs to hurry to obey his orders. They continued their march down the path as if nothing had ever happened, Atleon having the hood back on and being as unrecognisable now as before. She couldn't help but wonder where they were going and why the heck all of this was happening anyway. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to the others. It was of no use trying to figure out possible reasons when she didn't know anything about it anyway. The only thing that was certain was that Atleon had to have a damn good reason for even thinking about weird methods like these.

"We leave immediately," she replied to Sky's question. Her eyes wandered down the girl, to her arm and thus to the dragon. "Do you want to join us?" She asked the dragon, tentatively, still not wanting to offend it but as it seemed that the dragon had taken a liking to Sky, maybe it would be up for it. It would certainly help to have a rather powerful dragon by their side.

A short glance towards Loki and Ling told her that Loki would probably come along anyway, no matter if he got a big reward or not. The boy seemed to be very attached to having people around him, so she doubted he would stay behind. Ling had already given his accord more than once anyway. Adjusting her weapons belt, quiver and bow, she said: "Right, let's go. We have a long journey ahead of us and we should get it over and done with quickly. Time is a luxury we do not have in this matter." And with that she didn't even wait for any further replies but started walking towards the direction of the moors, where they had to go. It would be an adventure to get there, but it would be even more of an adventure to face the Witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Sky's hand slowly fell from Deidra cheek and with that Deidra let out a loud growl, quickly Sky's cold pale hand jumped back to the creature and she continued to soothe the dragon and free it from it's temper. A few moments later she released her hand from the dragon and it still remained calm. Deidra's head soon turned to Siofra and slowly the creature nodded, only coming along to have Sky's abnormal touch.

"Then we better get moving now..." Sky replied to Siofra's statement before walking away in the wrong direction. Infact it was the complete opposite direction. "Nothing..." Loki replied as if dissapointed, but a grin soon revived the sad tone in his voice and out of nowhere his hand arose. His fingers soon ran his fingers through Ling's hair, his mouth soon was closer to the boy before slowly he opened it and ran his tounge up Ling's cheek. "Mmm... tasty" he said with a grin as he closed his eyes happily.

Ooc: XD I am sorry, I don't know what made me do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:07 am

"What the hell?" Ling stammered, forcing his hand upon Loki's stomach, not caring if Loki suddenly turned into a blob or something. Ling quickly shook his head, small amounts of white saliva flickered off his cheek, ".."
Ling gave a menacing glare towards the red haired boy, giving another pout, his bottom lip slipping in front of the top lip. His glinting eyes shone before giving a small murmur of words, these words all appeared in a different language, as Ling forced his arms into a cross over while twitching further.
Ling sighed, shaking his head while holding his chin in the tilt of his palm, his black, ponytail'd hair glinted. Ling glanced towards Siofra, giving another blink before quickly scooting towards her.
He didn't want to be left behind, and not with this.. Gay blob.
Ling pressed his foot further down into the shoe, before tilting it up and down. "Yes, lets get going." Ling murmured softly under his breath, still half frozen as what Loki did before.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:07 pm

Siofra barely noticed the happenings between the two boys though she didn't overhear the annoyed tone in Ling's voice. Shooting a quick glance over her shoulder, she saw him fighting off Loki and quickly coming after her. Several scenarios of dealing with the boy were playing back in her head but she didn't consider him important enough to deal with now. There were more important things at hand.

Certain that everyone was coming along and now actually following too, she asked into the general round: "Has anyone of you ever been to the moors? Or through the desert?" It was only that it really became clear in her mind that they would have to cross the desert, since they would lose too much precious time by going around. Which meant that they would have to get to a town soon to stock up on supplies, otherwise they would never make it across.

Glancing over the dragon once more, curiosity was rising again. It was an impressive beast, though probably even deadlier than it was beautiful, which it had partially proven already when it had attacked them only moments before. She couldn't help but wonder what had happened to it to be so extremely belligerent around humanoids. Since the dragon was also the only member of the party nobody knew a name of, she asked the obvious question, always cautious not to anger it: "What may we call you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 am

Deidra's eyes quickly shifted to Siofra when the half elf spoke. "Deidra..." she replied quietly and distantly, really not wanting to have anything to do with the human looking creature. For she hated them all... so. Sky soon stopped in her tracks, no one was following so quietly and disturbed she unnoticably walked back. "Nope..." Sky replied with a slight shake of her head, she had heard of it before though... wasn't it supposed to be an insanly hot and dry place or a coldy blizzardly place. Her eyes quickly lit with interest.

Loki slightly chuckled but continued to have his body clamped around Ling. Since he was doomed to be on the earth for eternity he doomed for the earth for dooming him. "lets.." Loki soon agreed before he sprung his body onto Ling and wrapped his arms around his head and his legs around his waist, expecting a piggy back of some sort.

"I have" Deidra soon spoke, "great place... many travelling merchandisers to choose from" she soon ended her sentence before her glistening large teeth pulled into a grin. yes great place indded...for her atleast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 am

Ling gave a murmur of words under his breath again, "Desert? Yes, I have been through there. Moors? Hmm, I'm unsure about that, but I can probably deal with it." Ling lazily flickered his arm into air, rather grumpy and off put by Loki's sudden appearance next to him, which caused Ling to make a certain noise with his tongue. To his shock once more, Loki wrapped himself around Ling, gosh, this guy was getting on his nerves, for both embarrassment and angry with normally didn't happen. Ling's normal happy mood seemed to be draining away, nearly as quick as it would if someone called him 'squinty eyes' or 'small eyes' or something fairly related to that.
Ling gave a small growl, clear angry lines forming above his head and waving around, showing pure anger, Ling gave a growl and pushed his face against Loki's. "Leave me alone, you're freaking me out, blob." Ling murmured quite calmly, but in quite a snap tone, before removing his face plant from Loki's. Glancing lazily into the trees and awaiting for Loki to leave his side, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Very well then, Siofra thought. The dragon's despise was clearly to be felt in her gaze and Siofra respected Deidra. Though if she actually showed her reactions in her facial expressions then it would be obvious what Siofra thought of such behaviour. The half-elf disliked being around people or creatures that despised her, it made her uncomfortable and it made her wonder why they were even in her vicinity if they did not care either way. Nevertheless, she stuck with the fact that the dragon would be a great help should they get into a fight and should the dragon actually take their side in that case. She couldn't help but grin at Deidra's next statement though. "Yes I can imagine the variety is pretty interesting there," she joked.

Pressing onwards, she hoped that the more they quickened their pace, the less Loki would be trying to hold them all up by apparently being simply himself, as sad as that might seem to her mind. She felt sorry for Ling, whose discomfort she could almost physically feel. Those were the moments she was not happy about being of elven descent. She was far too sensitive and picked up things that didn't even concern her but that made her feel uncomfortable and out of place as well. "Come on, pick up your legs guys," she then stated, not very pleased anymore. "We have to get a move on. This is serious, even though some of you might not know what that means," she added with a nasty glance towards Loki.

It would be a march until the end of the day before they reached a city to get some provisions and she wanted to make sure they'd absolutely reach it before nightfall. The streets were not the best place to be these days after dark.. She increased her pace a little more now, used to perform long and tiring walks in rather short time. Though she wasn't sure about the others, she figured they would say if there was a problem, but it was already starting to get late. They had lost too much time playing about. Or was she simply worrying too much? There was a lot she would do for Atleon, they had a past and she knew her brother would have given his right hand for him, but maybe she was overdoing it. After all, this was not her battle, even though it would be for the worse for everyone if this war were to spread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:21 pm

"What?" Loki said with a shrug as Siofra seemed to giving him a hateful look. What did he do? And why did everyone have to be so darn serious? They ALL were going to die someday. Except for him... he had already died and now he was simply living heaven or hell on earth. "Stop looking like me like that!" the boy soon replied in a grouchy matter, "I am not planning your murder". He continued by stomping ahead of her and crushing dried leaves grass, sticks and other things underneath his feet. Deidra let out a big huff os smoke from her nostrils before focusing her gaze at Loki's behind. Quickly the dragon charged forward and with the sudden motion Loki started running forward, thinking the beast was about to attack. A mischevaous smile soon crept onto her lips as she quickly took off in the air, only a few inches away from Loki. Her tail quickly coiled around his waist before heaving him up in the air. "I'll shut him up..." the dragon volunteered, unaware of what creature Loki really was.

Loki soon let out a faint blocked out squeal as he was carried into the air, unwillingly.
"Show off..." Sky muttered softly as she gracefully and slowly took her time to take careful gentle steps. So she would not spring any traps or trip over her own feet, just as she had a million times. For It was hard not to trip over a body you didn't own. Although her clumsiness she walked with an abnormal rhythm and she was graceful in her steps. As if her feet were barely touching the earth.

A loud angry screech soon came from Deidra up in the distance and with that Sky let out yet another sigh. She was guessing it was Loki's turn to torture Deidra... She soon sighed as she looked up into the sky and quickly her eyes spot a large red and silver dot. That was probally them... but how the hell was she going to bring the two back down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)   Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone for the rescue? (Cold, Parade, Eldar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2