Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 am

"Not like I have anyone here who cares if I don't come back." Cato rubs a finger under Hearts chin. Thank you for letting me knowlittle one. If only Celestial knew that there was more then just wine in that skin that she just poured on me. Cato passes out his hand dropping down to the bed with a thump. Everything Cato drinks was laced with dragon's blood. With the wine poured onto him the blood races quicker into his viens.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 am

once Celestial was done Heart dipped her hand and stared to scold her. Celestial sat there andwaited for Cato to wake Heart chewing her ear off all the while. Skulls slept on the bed and Celestial sat on the floor her back against a wall.Heart got down and randomly started to shift as she was scolding Celestial that any one who walked in the room could have heard her in thier head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 am

"Ok Heart stop your making my head hurt." Cato flops an arm over his eyes as he slowly sits up feeling the stitching pull this way and that. He looks from under his arm at Celestial and gives a crooked smile. "Angels are not suposed to sit sulking in a corner. "You said you where going to take me to you time right? Lets go." He stands on his feet a bit wobbly at firstletting his arm fall to his side he strides over. Once infront of her he holds out his hand. "Come on. Show me how time changed everything I once knew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:37 am

"i wasn't salking." Celestial stood and took his hand the appered in the dressing room back stage Ember shricked and ran behind the dressing screen.
"and the idiot of the day is Ember i am in second."
"third" Crescent said raising her hand as she curled her hair. Celestial threw Embers out fit over the screen.
"get dressed we only have a few moments left i am going to get Cato to his seat." Celestial took his hand and led him to a chair that was off to the side behind the curtians.
"you get the best seat in the house." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:42 am

"Lucky me I guess it is ok that I don't have a shirt on?" Celestial had wisked him away so quickly he didn't finish getting dressed. Cato sits down the looks at all the technology around him he reaches out a finger and toushes one of the hot lights before looking at everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:46 am

Celestial waved a hand and one of the crew members threw her a crew shirt she caught it and dropped in in Cato's lap.
"now you have one if you want one....amazing isn't i?" Celestial turned and sighed as the fog machines cut on filling the stage with fog. Crescent and Ember came running out.
"ready girl?" Ember yelled tossing Celestial her guitar.
"guess so and don't throw this it is more expencive then you are stupid." Crescent laughed and took her place on stage. Celestial smiled at Cato and fallowed Ember out the Curtians raised and the fogg rolled off in thick sheets the crowd went wild as the girls started to play and sing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:50 am

Cato sat there rapt in the amazment of a future he could never be part of and the three siriens who sang before him. He felt like Odyssius when he confronted the sirens, except he wasn't tied down to a boat mass. Cato rises and stands behind one of the crew members as he watchs the shirt forgotten on the chair. Near the end of the concert his mouth was open as he stood there watching them. His heart seemed to beat in time with the drums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:55 am

Celestial played as she sang the last part of the last song a huanting melody that only she could achive in their small group. she held the last note as the curtins fell and then stopped she took off the guitar and handed it to a crew member who went to but it away as she was walking over to Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:01 am

Cato shut his mouth and when he opened it again he was at a loss for words. Regaining his composur Cato says the first word that comes to mind. "WOW!" Calsping his arms behind his back like he seems to do when he wants to remind himself of the manners and decorum his father and the military bat into him. "That was truelly amazing. So what now?" He hope that maybe she will show him more of this time. He walks over to the chair and grabs the shirt. He looks up as some of Celestial fans come thorugh the door. Cato puts himself between them and her he wasn;t armed but that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:05 am

Ember and Crescent made a be line for the fans and kept them bussy so Celestial could escape. she dragged cato into the dressing room and quickly changed behind the screen she came out in baggy pants and a crew shirt she snapped out the extenstions and smiled at him.
"now they think i am my cousin and leave me alone, i don't deal well with fans the mistery is part of my image, so want to see the town?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:16 am

Cato nods and pulls the shirt on. He looks at it a realizes it is a bit small but he shrugs and figures he will deal with it. "I am at you mercy." He gives a deep bow that reminds him that he has stitches and stops in mid motion. He puts his hand over a sore spot. "I will make sure not to do that again." He gives Celestial his arm and walks with her out of the dressing room pass the screaing fans. One of them elbowing him in the side. he makes a fist to pay the person back wth pain then thinks better of it and lowers his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Celestial moved so Cato was against the wall and she was closer to the fans. one of them elbowed her and she glared at them the person imedently shank back into the sea of faces. she heard Ember laugh at her. the crowd was getting thick enough that they couldn't move. Celestial took a deep breath.
"every one move before i have you arrested for blocking a Fire exist!" she yelled and a path way cleared. she took Cato's hand and lead him through the little clearing and out onto the street. the city was big speeding cars elctric sighns, vendors on the streets and criminals. Celestial checked to make sure her wallet was sucre and lead Cato down the street holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Cato liked the feel of her hand in his as they walked down to loud bright noisy street. "Such wonders and to think I used to live by candle light unlike these things that glow." He watches the car speed by. "Horseless carages. HOw do they move?" Cato looks at Celestial wanting her to explain all these wonders of the modern world to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 pm

celestial smiled and led him to garauge in the wrong part of town nothing was a good sight down here. she opened the door and let him enter first she smiled at the guys working with the cars. most where in there mid 50's
"Celestial, good to see you again i am sorry your car isn't done yet." said one guy with the name tag Tom he whipped his greasy hand on his jeans and smiled.
"it is okay i need you to explain to my friend her about how cars work."
"alright, this way Celest's friend." To headed away and Celestial made a bee line for the car in the back Tom laughed at her.
"amazing you can find the money for a good car and the gass to put in it but not a good place to live."
"Bite me Tom."
"Where and when."
"your a kinky old man." Tom laughed and took Cato's shoulder and led him to a car and started to explain. Tom looked up and laughed when one of the guys turned on a car and shot Celestial right in the face with oil. She scrambled over the hood of the car as the guy slid out and ran. Tom grabbed Celestial's arm as she ran by.
"this isn't a play place Celest so chill." he handed her a towle and she started to whipe her face clean.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Cato pulls the towel gently from Celestial hand when she misses a spot a rub it away. He gives a crooked smile before looking back at Tom. Though he was born years before the birth of Christ he has a fair grasp on how the car worked. He was able to grasp new things easily especially after he had begun drinking the dragons blood. Cato nods in thaks when Tom was done. "Thank you." HIs Roman accent peeking out now that he was around others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Celestial stood there and shook her head.
"alright we are going ." Celestial waved bye to the guys and left with Cato she lead him down a dark ally way men stood in the shadow the only light was thier cigerets and the moon. Celestial lead him to a fire escape and climbed up. she opened the window and slipped in and waited for Cato to goin her. she flipped on the single light to her one room apartment.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Cato looks around the apartment and frowns. "You live here?" He was used to more opulent settings to live in. True he also slept in a tent in the woods of Germans while fighting the Guals but still it seemed better then the apartment. Cato walks around his hands behind him as he inspects the limited space. "You share this with the others?" He looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:58 pm

"no this is mine i live here by my self the bathroom down the hall i share with other people in the building." Celestial started to dig threw a box and pulled out a bag from thier she started to stuff clothing into the bag she looked at the wall and rolled her eyes when you could hear what the prostate in the next room was doing with a client.
"ignore that please, the walls are very thin." Celestial for the first time in her life was ashamed of where she lived, she got the car from her aunt who was going to trash it cause it wasn't the right color, so Celestial had the guys painting it. the truth was she could barly feed her self some days. Heart lifted her head and looked at Cato. not even Ember or Crescent have seen this place. Celestial is feeling bad now i don't know why.Heart spoke only to Cato knowing he was a diffrent type of guy one that could take care of Celestial. Heart was Celestial's in every was heart could tell Celestial's emotions at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 pm

To bad she seems unwilling to live in my time. She would never have to want for anything. She would be able to come and go as she pleases I would never hold her against her will. Cato looks sadly at Celestial while her back was to him. Yet I do not think she would want to leave her freinds behind. Nor her band. Wiping his face clean of the saddness with his hand. Cato walks up beside her. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:07 pm

"i said i was going to spend the summer with you, that was the final project of the school year, Crescent is going to Japan over the summer and Ember is leaving for Virginia, i would be here alone well i have the sufering crew but they are leaving for a compatition half way through the summer so i would be alone then....i mean if you don't want me to come i can stay here and hand with the garage crew." Heart rolled her eyes at Celestial's rambling.
"sorry Heart infomend me i was rambling again."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:17 pm

"No I would like you to come and stay.... with me." Cato takes her hand in his and pulls her up. He looks down into her eyes. "Stay with me till you are ready to leave. I understand you need to return to this time when you have to." He understood. He subjected his family to it everytime he went on a campain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Celestial smiled and grabbed her bag she went over and made sure the window was closed and locked. she transported them back to his time and into his room.
"so how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Cato shrugs feeling the pull of hte stitches. "LIke I've been run over by a horse but I thhnk I will live. Don't think I'm going hunting for a while. But atlest I have good company to spend my down time with." Cato smiles. "Shall we leave my room I know how uncomfortable it is." Cato opens the door and walks out behind her. "Your room is still how you left it and if there is anything you want in it that isn't there let me know. 5Are you hungery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:30 pm

"i am fine they make me eat before the shows, Ember stuffs food down my throat if i refuse." Celestial left the room and started to walk down the hall. quite as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Cato watches her."Intentionally walking quiet?" Cato shakes his head at Celestial weird ways. "Well dinner will be around sunset." Cato turns and heads for his study to do some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next