Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:19 am

it means the open ocean a danger to a lone mermaid if some one gets their hands on a lone mermaid they will kill it and sell it's tail Celestial almost meet that fate that is why the have the pound .......Mermaids will also gang up on one another and drag a weeker one to a hunter to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 am

She is going to have to grip her fears cause only through getting to Atlantis will we find the cure. Thanking Cato Rothan walks back upstairs. He walks into his room and looks for Elektra.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:28 am

Elektra dangled a ribbon and laughed as Saber and Malandra went after it like two children.
"Simple things amuse us i guess." she said with a shrug.
"Just sit the food on the desk." She picked up Malandra and walked over sitting the dragonet next to the food Saber wined from where he was left on the bed and Elektra picked him up and walked back over.
"So how are we going to make this work.....My parents are not going to go for the idea of me in the ocean and my dad won't let my mother after last time."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:33 am

"I have a feeling your mom knows what we are doing since I asked her about Atlantis and you where the ones she told me to go talk to." Rothan watches Malandra gobble down the food. "There must be a way for the both of us to get down there without you finning out and me dying by drowning. He just didn't know what the only thing he could think of was going to Atlantis in his time where they could use a two person submarine to get there. Unless Atlantis was still above water in this time? Rothan kept thinking as he watches the Dragonets eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Elektra left and came back with a map she spread it out and held it down with a few books.
"My mother wouldn't think i would be stupid enough to do this so she won't say any thing to my dad who knows my thinking a bit better to know i am in fact stupid enough to go out to open sea." she pulled a dagger metteal weight out of her pocket and sat it were they where and another where Atlantis should be. she drew a line with her finger out to where it was but off to the side.
"It is said there is a cave located around Atlantis but on the main land a dragon lives there and he gards the entrance to it. dragon no problem but what i am worried about is the bolnde guy who got away the other night. I need to convince my parents to goin to hiding since he said he will come find them." Elektra rubbed her face with her hands.
"leave tomarrow morning, after we get my parents som where safe."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:13 pm

"We can convince your parents to go visit my grandfather an the other Lords they will be safe there." It would be their best course of action and with the security all around the castle as long as her parents stayed inside or where with the other lords when they go out they will be protected. "Tell Ember and them to hold o concert in Buhda while they are there it will help withwhy you rmom needs to go." Rothan looks at the map. "Land route may be out best bet to gettinghtere thorught he caves as long os none have collapsed." Rothan heard Malandra squecking for him he gets upoff the floor and goes over to her. Collecting her inhis hand he places her on his shoulder and holds out a hand for Saber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

"Alright sounds good." Elektra grabbed the cell phone and diled Ember who agreed to the plane right away once they had the kincks worked out Elektra hung up and felt the magic as Ember appered down stairs. Elektra went down and greeted her like there was no plan in action she then came back up.
"No worries my mother is going to stay in the tub inside tonight i will be in the pound for the night and you will be running around in wolrf form, Saber and Malandra will stay in here tonight....i need to go get changed and you should get on the run." Elektra went to leave the room once more she turned and kissed Rothan then ran out and into her room to get changed Saber fell over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Rothan threw a pillow at Saber. NUzzling Malandra he sets her beside the pillow Saber was under. Take care of both of them if either need help come find me. Rothan lifts the pillow up snad tosses it on the bed so Saber wouldn't have to strugle out of it. As night fell Rothan had ran the whole way out of the city in wolf form tot he forest. Once the moon rose he began his run it was wierd to run without his pack with him almost lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Elektra floted in the pound her eyes closed not thinking not moving she just let her mind clear.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Rothan ran through the woods cashing a fter awhite stag. Its white flanks already red from running through the dense forest.

While Rothan ran a unexpected visiter slips over the front gate and lands quietly on the ground. Ten others follow his lead and slide down in silence. Directing them with wordless hand signals he sends seven into the house while he and the rest check out the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Saber let out a screech making every one in the house that was family insivable. he knew not to contact Elektra for if some one could pick up commuincation they all would be dead.

Elektra floted when she heard a snap she sat up brushing her wet hair back. she looked around but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:35 pm

The three Hunters stay in the shadows as the blande guy steps out intot the light. "Ah now I see why you like him you are a freak like him." He smiles evilly at Elektra. "I think once we are done with your fmaily I will keep you and have you sold to a zoo so people could come and watch you swim." He walks closer to the pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Elektra waved her hand and the water rose up and started to strangle the guy eltrisity wrapped around it shocking him.
"Touch my family and i will kill you!" she dropped her hand and the water fell away . she would save her streanght for a fight she need. she stayed in the center of the pool out of thier reach.
"And you will make no moeny cause they think you are lying!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 pm

He rises after the shock and streightens his vcoths. "No unless I show you when you are like that child." The three take up possitiong one on each side of the pond. They each pull out cross bows from behind their back except the blonde. "One wrong move and they will shoot you."

Inside the seven go from room to room clearing each till they silently get to the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Elektra sighed and dove under the water to sit at the bottom with her arms crossed knowing underwater she could comunicat threw thought an all any one else would hear was her breathing. Rothan get your butt back here big bad and blound is here there are men in the house and some standing around the pound with crossbows.

Saber sat watching the hallway threw the open door he cocked his head to the side when a and raised an eyebrow as a black jaguar and a Lion went running threw chasing after some of the men.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Blonde laughs as they start shooting the bolts into the water. Each man pulls out new ones with small vials on them. Shooting them into the water the vials break the liquid begins to seep into the pond. The liquid was poison and after a while it wouldn't amtter how deluted it go it was potent enough to begin giving off minute effects.

I'm on my way. Giving up the chase Rothan runs into a open field and changes into a bat knowing he would get back tot he house faster that way. Within a few moments he was circling over the pond. what are they shooting itot he water? Rothan flies around and lands behind the guy who had deep shadows behind him. Changing back itot his human form Rothan wraps an arm around the guys neck and bites down ont he neck feeding from the blood as the others looks at the wempty spot in wonder.

The men scream in fear and run back the way they came many of them shooting over their shoulders. Bullets flying haphazardly all over the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Elektra broke the surface and quickly pulled her self out of the water coughing. stupid move yes but in the water she felt like her skin was burning. She looked to the door as the Black Jaugar ran out attacking who ever came at her.

Saber watched as the lion shiffted into a man and grabbed an arrow out of the air and stapped it in half that was going to hit Celestial where she was in the tub. the man turned the aro around and threw it sinking it into the guy's back before shifting back into a Lion.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Rothan ran after blonde as he ran away from the jaguar. He shifts into were form and chases after thinking this was a better prey then the stag. Howling to make the blonde guy frear more as ROthan can taste it in the air. They came around the house. Rothan watches the guy trip over something and fall into the pond. Sliding to a halt he pads over to Elektra and picks her up. Rothan nods his thanks to the jaguar and runs into the house to get Elektra into clean water.

Only three remainded of the seven as they take up a last stand in a room. They moved all the furniture around and where hiding behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Diesle cocked his head to the side then let out a rour and jumped over the furnature and quickly killed the three.

Devi walked in and shifted into human form once all the guys outside where dead. she looked over at Diesle and shook her head before running up the steps to find Elektra.
"HEY." she said leaning aginst the door fram and whipped at her cheek that was cut.
"Guess your lucky me and Diesle came by to see you huh? you haven't been to school so we where wondering what was up."

"Devi you pain i told you i was taking time off!"
"Huh must have been in the morning." Devi was a total goth girl her blound hair was in dreads with black streaks. she wore all black also.
"Well i am going to tear my cousin away from the bodies and we will clean up every thing ....don't worry just hang out with your hottie." she blew a kiss as she left the room.
"And that was Devi....she is a shifter, Diesle is also....they are both just strange...sorry for screwing up you hunt."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Rothan licks her cheek. There is always another full moon. Finding a full bathin her room he sets her in there and finds a twoel to help get the poison off of her. With a sigh he shifts back into his human form. "i'll find the white stag another time as long as you and your fmaily are ok that is all that matters to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Elektra took the towle from him.
"Go finish your hunt, Devi is here and so is Diesle i don't think any one else will be poping in tonight"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:36 pm

"Nope." He pulls the towl back from her. "YOu can't make me your stuck in a tub."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 pm

"Ever heard of shock therapy?" Elektra shocked his hand.
"Go back to your hunt." Elektra went to grab the towle back but tipped over the tub when Rothan moved out of reach. she drumbed her nails on the floor and glared up at him. Devi came running in and laughed. Elektra sent a bolt her way and Evi dogged so it hit Diesel who then colapsed on the ground he got up in lion form and shook him self and stagered down the hall way to check on the others. that only made Devi laugh even harder and run after her cousin.
"Go back to your hunt....after you help me up though."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:32 am

Rothan crouchs down infront of her. "Not until you say I don't have to go." He kisses her just then his on her head. WHne the kiss breaks he looks at her. "Wouldn't you rather have me here to makesure your ok? I can always hunt another day. I will just be really hungery tomorrow." He smiles at her his incisors a little longer then most people would be but not as long as they where when he was growling at Paris. He brushs a few stray strands of hair out of her face and touchs them behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:03 am

"Can we have Devi bring you something and call it even?" Elektra said resting her head on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next