Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 am

Breaking the bond Rothan collects her in his arms and walks through the darkness as if it where daylight out intot he hall. There the lights where on he took a moment to let his eyes readjust tot the light. Down at the end of the hall Darius and Kane still in werewolf form stood waiting for them. "We have to hurry before Lucien's demon pulls him here." Rothan holds her close to his furry chest as he moves quickly down the hall. The three burst out of the building just as police cars carren around the corner light and sirens blairing.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 am

Elektra dug her fingers into the fur of his chest and driffted off to sleep like her body demanded so it could heal. Sbaer was curled around her neck when the police whould have spoted them his let out a sharp cry that only dogs or dolphins could hear and it enabled him to turn the whole group invisable to human eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 am

Each of the werwolves shook their ears to Saber's screech. Please Saber warn us before you do that. But thank you for hiding us. The screech kinda hurts the ears. Rothan slwols down where they should meet up with Lucien if he didn't show up they would have to wait for him. All three shift back into human form and wait. Hoping Lucien's demon can sense where they are when he shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:16 am

Elektra wake and get us back then go back to sleep i know you are not that out of it yet.

"annoying little pest." Elektra muttered and waved her hand making them all apper in Rothan's home she curled up against his chest one more and let sleep over come her.

and this is why you don't wake her up when it is a normal day she will send you flying against a wall....or at least me. Saber said moving to Rothan's neck for fear of being squished.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 am

Don't worry I wont squish you then. You can stay with me till she wakes. Darius and Kane go off intot he castle as Rothan carries Elektra into his room. Holding her close he pulls back the blankets with one hand and lays her down. Gently he pulls off her footwear without waking he. Once they where off he covers her and lays down ont he couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 am

Elektra rolled over and off the bed landing with a thud. she threw the pillow she had taken with her at Saber who was laughing and still wrapped around Rothan's neck. sh she hit Rothan in the face wth the pillow. Elektra stood up and picked up the covers. she streached the edge of her tank top ridding up to show one of the stars on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 am

Rothan sighs under the pillow and pulls it off his face. "I would rather have you kicking on the door then getting a pillow int he face thank you." He rolls of the couch and lands in a crouch. Standing up he tries to smooth out his hair. "I see you are feeling better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:57 am

"Well forgive me Saber shouldn't have been laughing he know i normal sleep with my back to a wall....and yes i feel loads better." Elektra did a back bend to streach her back out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:00 am

"Well then next time you take the couhc but there will not be a next time. We have to go back to your time." Rothan looks at a calander on the wall. "You have to change on full and new moons right?" He looks over at her waiting for her answer. He rolls his shoulders working the kinks out from sleeping ont he couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 am

"Yeah you want to say bye to your family before i zap us back?" She sat on the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:05 am

Rothan nods. "Yeah but I think you should say goodbye too. They will miss you as if they you where one of us." rothan walks to the door and grabs the swordbelt and sword off the chair. He straps it on as he walks down the hall. They where all int he dinning room getting ready to eat. He looks over his shoulder. "Do you want to eat first before we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:07 am

"No i'll be good." Elektra took Saber back who praticly lept at her her nuzzled her cheek and then curled around her neck.
"Pain in my but." she muttered and poked Saber who bit her finger in responce. she sucked on her finger and rolled her eyes as Saber laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:24 am

Rothan says good bye to everyone and walks back over to Elektra. Sophi tosses Rothan a bag, cathcing it he smiles. "What would I do without you?" He turns to Elektra. "Ready when you are." He holds out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:26 am

Elektra pokes him in the head and they appere out side of the house. Elektra headed up to her room getting the wrong idea between Rothan and Sphoi
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:30 am

Rothan rubs his head and walks inside wondering what was wrong. Rothan walks inside and sees Celestail and walks over. "I may have to cure for your curse but I need soe help. Do know you about.." He sighs. "Your gunna think me crazy but do you know about Atlantis?" He holds the bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:33 am

"No." She watched Elektra stamp up the steps.
"That would be her expertie, she has been reading on that topic since i taught her to read. any thing fact or fiction or suposed fact she knows. don't mention it though you'll get an ear full, Saber would know it all also he never leaves her side. he is like a groth he fears for her."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:38 am

Rothan thanks her and heads upstiars. Putting hte bag in his room he checks on the dragonet egg and sees a slight crack in it. Rothan reaches out wiht his mind. Saber can you convince Elektra to come in her the dragonet egg is cracking and I don't know what to do. Also ccan you tell me crawled up her butt? Rothan crouchs infront of the fire feelignt he heat of it on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:43 am

Elektra entered arguing with Saber.she crouched down and pulled it out with her bare hands.Saber landded next to the egg and watched. Elektra tapped it and the Dragonet tapped back breaking the shell more. Elektra repeated it and the dragonet did also.
she is mad that you kissed her if you already have a girl....i think that was messed up also, but hey not my mouth. Saber spoke only to Rothan then went back to the argument with Elektra.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:46 am

rathan laughs mentally. Sophi is my cousin I love her like I would a sister and nothi more. Is is also my packmate. Rothan watches what Elektra is doing. He then leans close and give her a peck on the cheek waiting to get slapped or hit for it. "Sophi is my cousin Elktra she is always making sure I don't forget things." He tries to catch her eyes and nearly falls into the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 am

"aw darn it wolfboy missed the famles...and just reviled who his little spy is in the room." She added glaring at Saber who imedently hidd in the fire.
"Yeah like that move has saved you before." she muttered and went back to tapping the shell. she sat back and watched as the dragonet finished breaking out of the shell.
"it will acnolage us both as it's owner if i am here when it opens it's eyes and ears." Elektra stood and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:56 am

Rothan holds the little blue dragonet in his hands. He watches it open its eyes and looks at him. It makes a little squeek at him. Smiling he brings it up to his cheek and rubs his cheek against her. "My little Malandra." He holds his hands up to shi sholder and les the little dragonet slide out of his hands and wraps itself around his neck as best as it can. Crouching down he holds his hand out for Saber. "Yeah well I need to know what was wrong and beside I need you to tell me everything you know about Atlantis." He stands up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:03 am

Saber laughed as the bluedragonet spied Elektra and strarted to squeak.
she has dragon blood in her ,Malandra as you called her thinks of you as her father since you are the first male she saw and now thinks Elektra is her mother........sorry it is to funny not to laugh at....I was given to her after i was hattched we are just friends....Elektra a mother! you are not supose to let a dragonet near another person for a day they then start to think of them as diffrent family members. Saber was rolling with laughered
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:09 am

Well thanks for that information it is a little late for that don't you think. Rothan makes calming noises at rubs a finger under Malandra's chin until she calms down. Once she was calm he pokes Saber. Need to be a little quicker on the information. Rothan looksat Elektra. "Well now what I have a hungery dragonet and I need to pick your brain." He also knew the full moon was coming and wou ld have to ask Cato for a safe place he could run and hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:12 am

Elektra walked over and too her from him.
"Go ask my dad for the baby Dragonet food, i'll stay here with her....guess it isn't a bad thing she alrady thinks of me as a gardiain she wouldn't let me touch her or you then, they are protective for the first week or so till they conect with the bain of ther master."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:15 am

Noding Rothan slides Malandra off his neck and hands her to Elektra and went to ask Cato for the food. While he was away he wondered why Elektra kept trying to avoid his question about Atlantis.Saber? Why is she avoiding my question? If she wants this curse lifted I need her to tel me what she knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next