Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am

With his arms still at his sides. Darius makes a hand gesture and the pages start to smoke. "Don't worry he wont notice." The pages catch on fire and Paris curses and drops it to the floor and stamps it out. Darius takes her hand in his. "C'mon." He pulls her away from the living room. He didnt think she wanted to keep her forhead on his drying back since he was still a little sweety from his run.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 am

"Because I have been seeing you in my dreams and I feel things that I shouldn't be feeling but I am." Rothan takes a few steps towards her. He so wanted to go after her but if he was seen with her he would be killed if he didn't dring her in. Cursing he walks out of the alley and down the street still wearing the same loths as yesterday. He didn't even realize that he had willed his weapons off of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 am

Elektra ran past him in wolf form.
fallow if you want to see something. she lead him to the gate of thier house and sat down seeing if he knew the code.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:21 am

Rothan ran after he in human form. He looks up at the house then the gate. Looking down at Elektra. You going to open the gate? He looks around for a access pad seeing on he walks over and looks at the numbers. Reaching out he lightly runs his fingers over the keys. Stairing at the key for a little bit he types in the first set of numbers that come to mind. He looks as the gate opens then to Elektra with a riased brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 am

you use to live here and at the house on the hill with the lords, in your past life Elektra walked in and shifted appering in her dragon hunting clothing she unlocked the front door and snezzed at the dust.
"Sorry i haven't set foot in her in years." she entered and then closed the door behind him.
"Look around and again sorry fot the layer of dust on every thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:29 am

"Don't worry about it." He stands in the front foyer lokoing around taking everything in. He rubs at his temple as a headache starts behind his eye and is growing. He walks from one room to the other not yet venturing upstirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:33 am

Elektra weaved therw the rooms also. she waved her hand and every thing was clean and like it had been left.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:37 am

"Looks liek cleaning up this place would be easy for you. Since all you have to do is wave your hand and poof it is done." Rothan looks up the stairs. "How did the Hunters get you to work for them?" He closes his eyes and rubs them as they too ache from the pain in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm

"I learned that from you and they told me it was because of the lords that my family had died, or the family i was supose to have during my second life, i grew up in an orpanage and then they found me told me the lie and made me try to kill inocent men, women children and the man i loved, you use to be him, Rothan." she said his name for the first time he had never spoken it but she knew it was him she wasn't going to tell the lords till he remembered or she found the right time, and that may be soon especial if Torin called them and said he was a man and wolf enter the yard of the house.
"I am Elektra by the way, the name should be vagly familer or i hope so." she turned andd headed up stairs she walked into the study and took her sword down claming it for the first time since she had switched them a before her death.
"Have a seat you look like your going to pass out." she filled two glasses of wine up and sipped from one and gave thin the other.
"Shut it Saber i think i deserve a little drink after all these years." she snapped at him from where he sat on the desk in his blue skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Rotha looks at her as she randomly yells at someone named Saber. "Who is Saber?" Rothan sniffs then sips the wine as he looks around the study. Everything felt and seemed so familiar to him but yet at the same time it was all so new. It was as if he was having de ja vu. Rothan cloes his eyes and sets the cup of wine down. He groans with pain as the headache intensifies. His breath comes out in hisses as the images from his dreams come back to him, after a few moments he slumps ver and falls head first tot he floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Elekta ran and caught him before he hit ending up sitting on the floor with his ehad in her lap. she brushed his hair out of his face.
"yeah killer headache i remember that part. she mumbled and Saber slid off the desk and over to her.
"Saber where is malandra she has been real quite latly go find her i think she will want to be here when he wakes." she watched as Saber left the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Malandra sat in a cage running her tail back and forth along the bars. She alomst seemed like an innmate with a cup. She chirps from time to time as men in white coats stop and llok at her or poke her.

Rothan groans and rolls onto his side.He stoped moving when he realized that he wasn't in the chair but on the floor and his head was in someones lap. He wills the lights off and the curtains shut. Once the room was dark he turns his head and looks up. The darkness helping ease the remnants of the headache away. He reaches up and runs his fingers dwn her cheek. "I hope I am not dreaming and it is really you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:24 pm

"sorry budy your dead i am your angel." Elektra said and kissed him gently(the spinerman kiss upsidedown)

Saber came busting in and blinked twice then left and knocked on the door with his tail then entered.
Malandra is missing i can't find her!!! he yelled in both there heads.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:28 pm

"Well then I am glad I am dead and with you again." He rubs his hands over his face. "The things I have done Elektra I don't know how I can live with myself." He looks at his wrist and thanks whoever had been watching over him and not letting him get the brand. "I have to go up to the house. We need to get rid of the Hunters here. They are planning the biggest riad Ihave ever seen on the house in two days." Rothan tries to sit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:32 pm

"Whoa hold it rest a bit longer." Elektra willed her self into jeans and a tee shirt her arm was still red from where he had bitten her.
"Saber what do you mean Malandra is gone the last time i saw her i told her to fallow......crap i told her to notify me if she had trouble, she listens just as well as her dad." Elektra said hitting Rothan in the head.
"You deserve that for biting me and what ever else you want to tag on to it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Royhan curls up holding his head. "Ow Elektra what the heck I have a splitting headache." He sits up again and looks at her over his shouler. "I will go and get Malandra back while they still think I am one of them. YOu need to go to the house and tell them to gt ready for an attack. I will meet back up with you eithere here or up on the hill." He kisses her before she can say anything to keep him there. "If I can still play the loyal servant I may be able to mes sup their plans before the attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm

"Try to." Elektra got up and kissed him.
"alright i will if i can get a word in edge wise since i didn't go to your father or grandfather to get this cleaned out." she streached and offered him a hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:09 pm

"Well don't worry I'll clean it up since I did it to you." Rothan looks at her. "I'm sorry I bit you Elektra." He walks over to the desk and opens the lowest drewer and pulls out a first aid kit. He motions to the chir. "Sit." Ince she was sitting down ROthan opens up the kit then unwraps the bandage. "If they ask you who did it tell them I did. They wont believ you of course but tell them to look at the feed from last night when I came to the house." He cleans up the bite makes and smile. "There all cleaned up you don't need to wrap it." Like he had said it was all healed only thing to show she was bitten was pink dots from where the teeth went in. "Those will be gone in a day or so unless you shift again then they will finish healing. If you are injured in human for shifting somehow speads the healing. Wounds caused by silver heal at human slowlness and those injusries caused by another shifter." He looks up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:14 pm

"You didn't mean to and now i only have to be a fish on new moons." she said standing up and kissing him.
"You better go and get my scent off of you that may give you away not unless you said you killed me then your going to need proof. Elektra grabbed the sicisors ans cut her hair then a small cut in her hand and dropped blodd onto it and put some on his face.
"go, i'll tell your family."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:18 pm

"Wel at lrest I took care of part of your curse." He smiles sheepishly. "Now you have to deal with a new one." Rothan nods and kisses her. "I will see you when I can get free." With that he left and ran through the alleies back tot he building the hunters were occupying. Walking in he could see they all making preperations for the attack in two days. More Hunters had shown up and where milling around. Only a select few would be alowed to go out into the town at a time as not to have the Lords notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:23 pm

Elektra walked up the hill she looked at one of the carmas and stopped.
"Torin get Maddox and Darius up in your room now i want to speak to you three alone then the rest of the group." she said before moving on she ran up the stpes and let her self into Toirn's room after knocking.
"Rothan's back." she said to the three men as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm

All three of them looked at her as if she grew a second head. "Elektra iI think you have been living alone for to long." Darius walks over to her and then looks at her arm. "I see you have been biten. Who did it?" Darius was going to skin them for biting her. His brows come together as he smells something familiar. "Electra who were you with?" The other two walk over Torin keeping a little back from the others.

Rothan looks around and listens to the talk coming from the differnt groups. Through listening he found out where they where keeping Malandra. Walking upstairs as if he still belinged there he gets stoped by a Hunter who asks him about the blood on him. Rothan tells him that he killed Elektra ad gives the guy the blood coated hair. Rothan continues up as the guy looks at what is in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 pm

"Rothan did it Torin look at the video from the last full moon that leads to the balcony on the bathroom Sophie had me set up in." Elektra made her shirt turn to long sleves to cover her arm.
"and i haven't be living alone it is hard not to when Lucifer keeps calling for favors...."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:53 pm

"You know one of these days you should be able to cash in all his favors for something." Torin pulls up the feed and sits hard in his chair as he looks at what he is seeing. Darius and Maddox walk over an look. "Oh boy Toir is going to faint." He looks at Elektra. "Sorry for not believing you." He looks around. "Where is he?"

ROthan calls to Malandra who looks around excitedly in her cage. He tells her to go invisible. DOing so Rothan hits the curcit breaker killing all power inthe building. Walking in the darkness Rothan heads down through the chaos infused halls to the observation room. Opeinng the door he knocks out everyone in there before going in and freeing Malandra who wraps herself around his neck like a consticter. Patting her to ease up he leaves the room and heads to his. Out on the balcony he holds Malandra and sends her back to Elektra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 pm

"Acting like a good little caged monkey, o and none of you saw me, he took some of my blood covered hair to them and said that he killed me." Elektra sat and patted Malandra who appered on her lap.
"o and the hunters are planing an attack in two days. Rothan is acting like he is still one of them." Elektra looked up at them.
"i am going to go into wolf form till that night's activities, so no one can varify i am alive, Sbaer will sleep for that time and Daruis i am trusting you with Malandra here." Elektra took her off her neck and handed her over as Saber disapered to the drawer of Rothan's old bedroom in the castle. Elektra shifted but looked like a big dog instead of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next