Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 am

Icarus looks at Ephani. "She had the demons of the box tattooed in greek on her back." Icarus keeps eting as the Lords look at him. "Yes I was going to tell you just not when she was in the room." He keeps eating. "Ephani come with me?" Apostolos pushs away from the table and hold his hand out for Epahni. "Let us go talk to our new guest."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 am

Phoenix was sitting on the railing of the balcony her hair being tugged this way and that by the wind and yet she kept her balance. she played with the necklace that hung around her neck it eas a red stone. a tear of Pandora.
"Sister..." she said then kissed the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 am

Phoenix was sitting on the railing of the balcony her hair being tugged this way and that by the wind and yet she kept her balance. she played with the necklace that hung around her neck it eas a red stone. a tear of Pandora.
"Sister..." she said then kissed the stone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 am

Apostolos knock on her door crackin it open a bit. "Hello? Is it ok if we come in?" Seeing her on the balcony he waks into her room. "Sorry about dinner. You can come back you know." He looks over at Ephani. "We know you are being hunted like the rest of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Phoenix got down and came in shutting the doors and locking them.
"I am more tired and wanting to just sit then hungery thinking of how may people want you dead tends to turn ones stomach." She sat on the bed and ruffled her hair.
"You didn't come her for just that." she said looking up at him threw her mass of hair. the red stone glinhted in the light a p was ingraved inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:51 am

"They don't want you dead. They just want to know where the box is." Apostolos motions for her to sit. "Let me tell you a bit about them." Apostolos give her an abreviated version of it. "So you see why they want to know so bad. Especially Icarus, he is the youngest Lord here. If they are killed the Hunters will swarm over this family killing everyone down to the last kid." Apostolos takes Ephani's hand and kisses the back of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:56 am

"Telling you what you want to know will more and likly cost me my life.....the box isn't a think....it is me." Phoenix said looking at her hands and nothing else.
"so not only am i an idiot for letting you guys take me in but telling you, i have tried so hard to keep things balanced and taking one of the warriors out of this world would distroy the balance, one thing can not exist with ou the other, peace needs Wrath Violince needs caring, missery needs happniess one thing can not exist with out the other. doing so would distroy the world, because no one would know hwo or what they are any more the earth would be over run with people." Takes one of her blades and hands it to him.
"so what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 am

Apostolos hand the blade back to her. "We will keep you safe and out of the Hands of the huntes. We could not kill anyone especially an innocent." He pats her shouler. "The kitchen is always open if your stomach rightens itself. If you want to talk turn left and head down the hall we are five doors down." Apostolos turns to leave then stops looking back at her. "Oh and try not to kill Paris he's a good guy it's not his fault he got stuck with Promiscuity." With that they head for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:42 am

"We will see how the lords feel when they find out." Phoenix looked out the window as they left.

once in the hall Ephani grabbed ahold of Apostolos as a vision started again, her pregnate, and the lords demanding to kill the girl so there was no chance that she could be used against them.

Latter that night Phoenix went down to the kitchen wearing the shorts and kneehigh socks with a tank top now her black hair was down and hidding the few words that would have been seen. she opened a fridge and got herself something to drink. she found a pack of cokkies hidden on the top shelf of one of the cabnits and started to dip them in the milk she had gotten. humming now and then the same greek lulaby as before. she slowly switched to words her voice soft and haunting. she dropped the lulby when she had finished and cleaned her thing out in the sink and started to sing an old greek song. again her voice was soft and haunting. her hair got in the way so she pulled it up with the hair band that was around her wrist. the words on heer back stayed cold motionless lines of tattooed ink.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Apostolos rides the vision with her seeing what she sees. Brushing her hair out of her face as he hold her. "I hope that when it comes to that we can change their minds." He kisses her forehead. He was happy to know that he will soon have a child but he wonders what choas will be next to show it's head.

Icarus walked into the living room and heard someone singing. His guitar strapped to his back as he looks in on the kitchen and sees Phoenix in there. Grabbing a bar stool he pulls the instrament off his back and behgins to acompany the song. Listening to the song he lifts his voice joining it with hers in harmony as he plays. He watchs her his face half hidden by the shadows of the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Phoenix finished the song and turned looking at him.
"You have a great voice." she dried her hands on a paper towle and leaned against the counter. she touched the scar that ran from the right side of her throat to her heart when she saw him look at it.
"One of the many times i have almost been killed." she said softly remembering that night. her hand went to the pendent that hung around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Icarus looks away and continues to play. "Yeah we all have our scars to carry." He looks into the dark room and continues to play. "I guess you will become one of those who will hide form the family and only come out when they are in bed?" He moves his eyes but not his head looking at her.

human werewolfwolf

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 pm

" i don't know, depends on how long i live."

"We have to tell them Apostolos we cant just act like we know nothing." Ephani said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 pm

"Why planning on leaveig again?" Putting the guitar across his back he walks over to the frig. leaning in his shirt pulls up showing a scar from heart to right hip.

"And what Ephani let them kill her? No we must do this delicately." He crosses his arms behinds his head with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:53 pm

"I can't keep this from my father, they are going to relize as soon as they see her back what she is or suspect it, if only there was something that could save her."

"Not realy it just depends on what is going on, and i can see the thing about the scar." Phoenix walked over to him and ran a finger along the exposed part.
"Fighting for your life?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

"I have a feeling the only thing that can save her is Icarus. I think only he can stand up to the other Lords." Apostolos looks at her and pulls her to him. "I think thorugh saveing him will she save herself."

"Something like that." Icarus shivers at her touch as he looks over his shoulder at her. Is eyes look at her with distrust. "I rather not talk about it." Grabbing a bottle of soda out he shuts the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:02 pm

"Okay......would you kill me?" Phoenix asked leaning on the counter. the pendent caught the light and twinkled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Icarus nearly chokes on the soda. Swallowing it down pass a lump in his throat. "What?" He walks over at looks at her and then the penant. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:08 pm

"Pandora's tear.....if your wondering it is extreamly hard for me to lie to good people easy to lie to hunter." she said sliding onto the counter so she was sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 pm

"Why would you have Pandora's tears?"" Icarus goes to reach for the pendant but stops himself. Taking a step back he gives a slight bow. "Good night Phoenix." With that he heads out inot the dark living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 pm

phoenix fallowed him.
"You really want to know?" she asked walking closer to him then she had ever been before on pourpose.
"She was my sister in a past life, even before she was given the box we comited a crim in that life before hand, the gods punished you formnothing when the death was her fate." Phoenix spun on her heel and headed up the steps the word wrath glittered a little. when ever she was feeling one of the sins it showed on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Icarus races up after her and lifts her shirt. He touchs the glittering wrath. "You will be our undoing do you know that if the Hunters get a hold of you." The Lords knew it would be death to them of the box got into the hands of the Hunters. His fingers trace down each of the demons from teh box. "What crime besides opening the box?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:33 pm

"Her's i don't remember." Phoenix said enjoying the touch.
"Mine was almost upsetting the balance of the world and throwing it into an apoculips. all by just liking the wrong guy, didn't love him just liked him." her voice had gotten softer and a bit hustier and lust started to sparkle. she tapped it down as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Icarus chuckles when promiscuity shines. "Would be good to keep thsat one dampened Paris is a handful on his own." He pulls her shirt down recoveing her back. "Keep these hidden fromt he toher Lords till I can talk to them. Otherwise hey will not think with clear minds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 pm

"Do you know what i am then?" she asked turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next