Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 am

"No it is good to know that I am able to touch others and not have to worry about causing them great sickness." Rothan hands Apostolos to Ace. "He will need to be washed and I think Ace already had an outfit ready fr him. "Don't worry we have everything under control." Rothan places his hand on Toirn while Ace's hand was off of him. "The bonus of being your grandson is I am immune to it like I hope Apostolos will be when he is older and not living off of Elektra's immune system.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 am

"supose that would be fair since he has my looks so far." Elektra said and smiled as her parents appered.
"Every one is back three numbers!" she yelled and hugged her little bro who ran over and nodded to Ace when she took the baby upstairs to bath him.
"They will be back......Rothan care to get a big hug from my dad by telling him?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 am

Rothan told Cato the sex and name and was slapped in the back that nearly made Rothan double over from teh force. "Alright people we might as well make this a party. I'll start cooking." People actually cheered and 5Paris got elbowed int he ribs a few time by the other Lords who where laughing at him. Rothan kisses Elektra. Someone in the croud tells Elektra to go with Rothan and make some of her food too. Rothan thinks it was either Maddox or Lucien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 am

Elektra fallowed shaking her head.
"you mention part and i have to....."

"I'll cook you get your butt back in there and rest...i mean it is the least i can do with how much trouble Lucifer tends to cause." the man walked over and hugged Elektra.
"congrats, all of us down in hell are so happy for you."

"This is Damon Rothan, Lucifer's boyfriend and the highest of all deamons in hell."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:41 pm

"Well if you want to help by all means. If you want to go Elektra go ahead and keep an eye on everyone with Apostolos." Rothan kisses her a kiss. "If you want go lay down and I will wake you when the food is done." Rothan points to stuff in the kitchen for Damon if he needs them as Rothan begins to cook for everyone. "Once your donw with something just lay it out in th table everyone will hopefully behaive till everything is done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm

"Alright." walks back out to where all the family is located.

"Sorry about my boyfriend again he is a bitt odd....i think he had been flushed down the toilit one to many times.....poor guy needs to stop getiing his head stuck in them when he is near Vita all she does is till him to turn inot something small and flushes him."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 am

"You would think he would be smarter then that. To bad he can't reverse the curses on Elektra and Celestial." Rothan starts cooking up something. "He seems a good enugh guy but it would be nice if he can stop doing favors for people in this family." Sophi wanders in and starts cooking too she even looks Damon up and down which causes Rothan to shake his head and smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:58 am

Damon laughed.
"sorry i am not into women since my wie died in medevil England."Damon said and sat down waving his hand so the food started to cook it's self.
"Lucifer, is a stubbron as a bull, he has the ability to place curses not lift them......that is my secrect, ability but like lucifer everything i do comes with a price. There is nothing i realy want to take from you just a promise. you willtake care of those two...he has a future, that revoles around his own obsestion of a girl. he will get frustrated with her and she will have needs no one will understand.....hint raise your son to be awake at night."Damon held out his hand.
"if you agree with my terms shake me hand."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:04 am

Rothan knew Elektra would have his hide for it. "Just one thing if Elektra wishs not to be a werewolf will you willingly take it from here or if she still wishs to be one will you leave it?" Sophi takes up cooking for Rothan as he stands infront of Damon. "I'm not one for loop holes I don't want this to come back and bite me in the butt if I shake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 am

"i am a deamon, not the devil....he cheated me before, i excepted it and fell for him. i also vowed i wouldn't cheat others like he does. this will no come back and bite you in the butt." Damon shut up and smiled at Paris.
"Hello....." Damon flinched and rolled his eyes.
"and that is why you don't date the devil...he knows your every thought."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:50 am

Rothan smiles and shakes Damon's hand and holds onto it. "If it does come back then you wont have to worry about the devil but of me. And I haven't had my shots yet." Rothan smiles a fanged smiles and goes back to cooking. Sophi shakes her head at both the males and sets the table with more food and chases the kids away from the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:00 pm

"It won't i am a good guy till i get man."

(this is where i was thinking of starting up the new rpg so i will start.)

Ephani sat in the padded room in a stright jacket blind folded humming. She had been held in this room for as long as she could remember told she was crazy for the visions she swore she had and they were slowly driving her mad. light bothered her eyes, even at night it was be blindfolded or have on a pair of super expencive sunglasses that where sitting at her families home, rotting away cause well she couldn't get there. she hummed a no name tune to try to entertain her self, all she had to keep her company where the memories of a little boy named Apostolos that she use to play with. She laughs remembering the games of tag and wolf tamer, him being the wolf. Ephani froze when she heard gun shots. She sat in the corner of the padded cell when the door opened and shut a man huffing she cocked her head to the side. It was one of the doctors she could tell by his smell.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Apostolos walks down the hallway his boots thunking on the floor. At each turn he shoots down another Hunter. If he had to choice he would blow them all up but being their may be innocents inside he wasn't allowed. Coming to a hallway with doors lining it he starts kicking each in. If there was a HUnter within it died. If there was an innocent they were set free. Kicking in the last door in the hall way he looks in and at first doesn't see anything but then the docter move. Apostolos kills him and turns to leave when he sees something in the corner move. His brain told him he knew the person within by their smell but his eyes told him differntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Ephani lifted her head her hair hanging in her face but that didn't mater her blind fold was in place. she cocked her head to the side trying to figure out who was there.
"Who are you?" she asked her voice rough for she never talked much to the doctors and other men.

(sorry had to move another tv for my friend.)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Apostolos says nothing but walks over and picks her up into his arms. Holding her close to him with one arm as if she weighed nothing more then a small child he walks down the hall. Apostolos gets a better smell of her and image sof an old childhood friend flashs through his mind. A tiny gold dragonet slides off his neck and onto Ephani's chest it leans close sniffing her and chirps. He looks down at teh little creature and shakes his head letting the dragonet know it was not to be heard.

wolf form werewolf form human form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

"Where are you taking me?!?!" Ephani asked freaking out a tad. She tried to move but her arms where sacured tightly. she felt something hit her chest and froze all movement.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:17 pm

The little gold rubs her cheek against Ephani's. Walking past the Lords and all who came to flush out the Hunters saw Ephani they look to Apostolos wondering if he would finally speak. Ever since the day the HUnters had taken Ephani Apostolos had never spoken most though he was just a mute. But there are some who have heard him speak and know he is not that way. Once outside the building he brings them both to the house his parents lived in. Thankfully they were up at the main house visiting everyone so he had it to himself.

(is ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Ephani started to mutter in Romainian. she was Romainian and Russian. and had been raised to speak both then english.
"Where are we?" she asked moving in his arm.
"who are you......." Ephani asked trying not to sound to freaked out when he went to reach for the blind fold she moved her head away.
"NO!" she screamed not wanting to be blinded by whatever light there maybe.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Sitting her on a bed Apostolos pulls the thick heavey blinds to block off whatever light was coming in and turns off the lights. He clears his throat as he crouching down he takes both her hands in his. "Close your eyes." Once he figured her eyes where closed he pulls the blindfold off. Taking the binding with his he retreats to a corner. "It is black as pitch in here open your eyes and see." Thankfully with being a true blood werewolf like his father and mother he can see well inthe dark aslong as there is some light coming from somewhere. Around the windows was a dim faint glow of ligh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Ephani opened her eyes an blinked.
"......Who are you and where am i?" she aske lookin at him in the corner her vision was perfect in the dark. she kept her eyes away from the window where there was a slight bit of light coming in. her brown eyes seemed to glow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Apostolos stands in the corner wher the darkness was the deepest watching her. "You are in Buhdapest in a house were Hunters do not dare tred." He looks at her glowing eyes and titts his head slightly letting his flash like those of an animals. "You are safe." He notes she is in a straight jacket. Keeping to the shadows he moves on silent feet until he is behind her. He quicly leans across the bed it dipping down some from his wieght as he undoes the buckles in the back of the jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Ephani froze at the feel of her arms being set free.
"Hunters?" she asked confused. she had become less bossy and in your face since she was taken. she only belived what she saw any more. she hugged herself where she sat.
"you haven't said who you are."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:13 pm

"Because my name is not needed right now. Just know you are safe and those who kept you are no more." Apostolos thorws the jacket into a corner as he begins to pace like a animal in a cage. He didn't know what to do. He knew he knew her but it couldn't be who he thought it was. "HOw long have they kept you in that room do you know?"

(gunna crash for a bit have to get used to sleep during day. got job working at night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 pm

"since i was a kid 12 i think not sure every thing tends to blend together when you don't know day night or what day it is" Ephina watched him and looked around the room.
"i have been here before, it has changed though......." she turned and looked at him.
"Apostolos?......is that you?" Ephani asked turning to look at him

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:53 pm

"Yes it is me Ephani." She had changed but so had he. Gotten taller stronger but unlike their childhood he grew silent. He shifts from man to wolf lowering his head sniffing. How he had wished so many times that she was still out their. How he regretted the day she was taken and he could do nothing about it. He moves slowly towars her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next