Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Cato closes his eyes and lowers his head a fraction. "We all have our faults but as long as we can work around them or have them work for us it doesn't matter." He looks up at her his eyes slitted like a dragons, before returning back to normal. It had been a long time since he was anywhere near a woman. Her scent seeped into his sences, with a sigh he rolls back and in one fluid motion stand and looks down at her. He knew he had to keep himslef detatched from her, but yet there was something inside that was not happy with the space.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 am

"Well thank you." Wren said and stood up Havoc moved and wrapped around her wrist. Wren moved to the door and smiled at him softly. "you are a real help." She said before moving and heading up on deck. She talked to her first mate and leaned on the railing looking over the sea as the travled. for some reason she couldn't get Cato out of her mind it was starteing to bug her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 am

With a long exhale he looks around his room, trying to get the thought of her out of his mind. He fans the air in his room to get the scent of her to thin away. He knew he needed to block her, but it was really hard when your on a boat. Good move stupid. Smacking himself int he forhead he grumbles as he heads back on deck to grab his armer from under the canvas. He didn't need to loose any of it while out a sea. Would be very hard to get a replacement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 am

"WREN!" the first mate yelled right as she jumped over board. "Some one get a rope ready for the captian." he ordered with a sigh. Wren relaxed under the water opening her eyes and grabbed onto Gyser whotook her further down. The crew looked over board waiting to see if she re surfaced. They held on to the rope one of the men made sure no one went over board after her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hearing a shout from above Cato heads above deck. Looking around he spots everyone looking over the rail. Running to thr first mate, "What's going on? Where is Wren?" He looks over the rail then to the ship. "Drop sail and anchor!" Pulling off his shirt and sword leaving the daggers on him, he would go in after her. He leans over the rail trying to see if he could spot her. He gives a soft growl wondering why she would do something so stupid as to jump ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 am

Wren came up holding on to Gyser and a small child the crew looked around and saw parts of a ship every where. Gyser rose and let them slid off onto the deck. Wren shoved her wet hair back and breathed into the child's lungs before turning the girl onto her side as she coughed out water. Wren's clothing clung to her every curve.
"Blanket." she yelled and when given one wrapped it around the child to warm her. Wren's arm was bleeding but she payed no attention to it as she rubbed the girl with the blanket. Gyser looked over them worried the child opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around Wren's neck. Wren moved and stood holding onto the child bitting back a groan of pain and headed to her room where she helped the child strip and get into the warm bed as her clothing dried. Wren came back on deck and wrung her hair out. "Keep eyes on the horizen and sea, It could come at us next, Gyser look out below if you can I do not want surpises." Wren patted the Sea dragons head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Cato looks back over the rail. Scanning the wreakage for any more survivors. He hoped that maybe they would find the childs mother or any other of her family members. He looks over at Gyser then over his shoulder at Wren and the child. A sence of needing to leave was strong. Not knowing why he watched them. Turning back to Gyser he asks the dragon, "Gyser let me go patrolling with you." Maybe then he could stop the unease he was feeling since the child came aboard. He sent the cabin boy below deck to get his sword belt. He didn't want the armour to weigh him down or get rusty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Wren watched Gyser and Cato out of the corner of her eye. She moved over to where they were.
"Be safe, be carefull, and try to come back in one peice." she said and pet Gyser between her eyes she smiled when gyser moved her head against her chest and Wren hugged gyser softly. Before letting her go. "Cato, Take Havoc with you if something comes up he can tell me from any destince, and vice versa." Wren said before tapping Havoc who grumbled and moved to curle around Cato's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Cato nods and making sure Havoc was in place he climbs up onto Gyser. "Ready when you are." He looks over at Wren. "Try not to get into any trouble while we're away." Holding onto Gyser he begins watching the water for any signs of an unwelcomed guest. "Keep a feel on the water, I have a feelingit will try to get us from below like a shark." He nudges Havoc gently. "Havoc can you take to the air and see if you see anything large in the water beside us. Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Havoc nodded and took to the air flying and looking around. Gyser swam away from the ship exploring the sea. Wren watched them go before she moved to look over the railing. Something didn't feel right. She looked up to the sky and smiled seeing a white dragon flying towards her she held a hand up and the dragon swooped down and grasped her lightly before letting her climb onto it's back they were near their destination that is the only way sky would of come to her. Wren held on looking down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Feeling eyes on him, Cato looks around trying to spot where it is coming from. Looking above he curses as he sees Wren on another dragon. "Gyser how many dragons does she know?" He nods towards Wren's direction for the dragon. I guess I wont get a few moments of time to figure things out now. Grumbling he looks at the water and sees what he thought might have been a large shadow. "Gyser you sence anything from below us?" He looks aorund trying to see if he spots anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:19 am

"she knows Havoc, Skyler, Aoscot and myself, don't worry what is below is a friendly I know her she is just shy, and knowing Wren she is taking a quick glance over the island before they dock. Skyler never ventures far from the island, we are near land." Gyser said and nodded towards where Wren was headed on the other dragon and where the ship was headed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:31 pm

"And why is an island so protected by dragons?" He leans over to get a better looks at the freindly below. "Is this the place Wren told me about? The island with the sword?" Cato looks to the horizon to spot the island. He glances up to see which way Wren was headed to try and get a bead on where it was. He had so many more questions to ask but he would wait till he saw Wren. There was a part of him that didn't want to be there. Wanted him to jump off the dragons back and start swimming in the other direction. Then there was the other part that was ready for whatever lay ahead of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm

"Yep that is the island with the sword." Gyser said as she swam along after a few hours she took him back to the boat where the men where eager to get off and walk about the land they were coming close to. Wren was down below checking on the child who slept soundly when Havoc returned to her she pet him then laid him by the child before heading to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:41 am

Cato thanks Gyser for the ride before sliding off the dragon's back and onto the deck. Taking a bucket from the deck he attaches a rope to it and tosses it oveerboard. Pulling it back up he dumps it over his head. He could feel the sun burn on his back, arms and some of his chest.Setting the bucket back he runs his hands through his hair. He watchs the crew moving quickly around the deck. "How is the child?" He looks at Wren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 am

"Asleep but your crispy come with me." she lead him below deck where they kept the medical things and found a jar she moved putting the salve on his back it was cool to the touch and would help draw the heat and pain out of the skin. She gently applied it tracing muscles scars any thing there but covering his back at the save time she got the back of his neck then moved to his arms taking her time exploring a bit and making sure the burn was covered it smelled of mint her hair of Heather and sea salt. Her skin of lavander.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 am

Cato licks his lips as he closes his eyes to the feel of her gentle touch. He could feel the instant cooling of his skin from what she was putting on him. The part of him that was wild, that he attributed to the effects of the dragon's blood. Was growling softly within his mind. It wasn't a growl of anger or to make someone fearful. Almost like a very large cat purring. It seemed to vibrate through him, though outwardly one wouldn't notice anything wrong or amiss. "Thanks." He peeks at her with one eye that he would guess had gone slitted like a dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 am

"Your welcome." Wren said and finished up before washing her hands and pulling her hair back. "If it hurts later come find me and i will aply more." She said with a smile. She knew they were getting closer to land and soon they would be headed to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 am

Cato nods and opens his eyes. "I will." Rising he heads to his room to change out of the salty pants and to do a quick clean of his weapons before they dock. He glances over his shoulder at her before steping out into the hallway. Turning he walks the few feet down to his room and opens the door. Running a hand through his hair he looks around for a clean shirt that would be light enough to be on his burns. Hr gord anf rummages in one of his saddle bags muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

Wren moved and kocked on his door before tossing a light shirt into him then closed the door she headed to the deck ordering the cabin boy and a good number of men to stay on the ship before ordering a few to acompany her. She wore the clothing that was close to an amozon's she went to ready the hourses then
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am

Pulling the shirt off his head he pulls it on. Grabbing a clean pair or leathers her drops his sword belt. Pulling off the salt encrusted ones he slips the new pair on. Grabbing a oiled cloth he head above deck with oil cloth in one hand and a dagger in the other. Taking the steps two at a time he come up onto the deck. Taking one look at Rwen he clamps his jaw shut cause if he didn't his chin would be on the deck. HIs hand tightens around the hilt of the dagger to keep from dropping it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 am

Wren looked at him as she held the rains of his horse and her own. Both ready to go. "Welcome topside." she said with a smile her hair blowing in the brezze as the men docked the ship and put the ramp out for the horses to walk down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 am

"Thanks." He takes Argento's reins from her and sticks the dagger back in it sheath. Tucking the oiled cloth in his belt he hops up onto the saddle. "Lead the way." He watchs her and when she get up into her saddle he has to reseat himself after watching her. He grumbles something about wind and cloths and something about not being fair. Argento nods his head and stomps his hoof as if in agreement to Cato's grumbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 am

Wren spirred Her horse into action off the boat down the ramp and into the woods. She waited till he caught up to her. "Welcome to my home." she said with a smile. "on the other side of the island is a port but that is futher away from our destination, My mother was a warrior much like the Amozon's my father another warrior, they both insisted i learned to protect myself, My attire keeps the others from trying to attack it notifies them we are not strangers." she explaned as she road two of her men fallowing them for that is all she would allow to come.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 am

Cato looks around as they ride. "Beuatiful place. I envy you." He rides up beside her as she leads the way. "So where are we going first? To see your parents or to the cave?" He gives the two guys behind them a glance. "You must hate me." He blurts out. "You seem to be surrounded by dragons and here I am killing them." Even though he only went after the problematic ones. The ones who burned down villages, terrorized pathways, and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: