Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 am

Cato walks back above deck just in time to watch Wren fight. He nofds as he sees her sword become two. He yells over the sound and calls. "I challenge the winner!" He smiles as he watches he could see some become nevious at the thought of fighting him after his jump off the rigging. He laughs as he watches them all, enjoying the show of skills.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 am

Wren moved and knocked one guy flat on his butt her sword point pressed to his groin as the second sword was pressed to the second guy's throat. The both called out and wren put her blades back together. "You really want to vs me?" Wren asked with a smile. She was the best among her crew.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:09 am

Cato nods and draws his sword. "Yes I would though please be kind I don't want to end up as a eunich." He places the wine skin loop on the door knob that leads below. He walks throughthe parted crew as he faces her. With a salute of his blade Cato gets into a fighting stance and begins to watch her body. For it was the body that will tell how she will attack not her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am

Wren smiled at him she steped and twirled as if she was dancing knowing for him she would have to add in fancier movies things to throw him off. She made as if to lung at him but spun at the last second ending up behind him her sword to his throat. She laughed gently. "care to try again?" she asked before stepping back with a smile the crew looked at her stunned having never seen their leader fight so.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 am

Cato smiles. "You fight pretty well for a girl. Would love to see how those moves would work against a dragon." Cato runs a hand across his throat to make sure she didn't prick his skin. "Oh by the way your blade are dull." He looked at his hand and sees no blood there. "How are you at archery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 am

"I am good, and the blades are only dull cause i will them to be." Wren moved and barely touched the back of his hand with one and it nicked his skin. "now i willed them to be sharp. I know a thing or two about magic my friend." Wren smiled at him. "And i can use a cross bow or a specialy designed bow that is mine and hidden on this ship."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 am

Cato nods. "SHould I even challenge you to archery then? Or should I chllenge those who seem to want to catch flies with their open mouths. For it seems you have shocked many this day." Cato sheaths his sword and holds his hand out. "I will have to not under estimat you the next time Wren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Wren smiled and shook his hand. "they have never seen me move so, is only normal that they find it suprising, and i say nay to the archery competetion, try one of the men who are gapping." Wren smiled and sheathed her own sword. Havoc flew over and curled about her neck. He watched Cato with his small eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Cato turns to the gapers. "So anyone up for trying to out shoot me?" He watchs as they turn and look at him. He watchs one tenitive hand peek out from the croud. Smiling Cato watches the croud part to reveal a cabinboy. "Good. Some one set up some targets and we will see if the boy can shoot." Cato goes below and gets his bow and practice arrows. His other arrow pointed with arrow to expensive for practice shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Wren smiled at the boy as she leaned on the raling to watch them. Her eyes scanned the horizen. Wren pet Havoc gently as she moved back to where the wheel was as she looked along the Horizen. Something did not feel right. Wren moved looking over the railing at the deep blue water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Cato watches the boy begin to shoot when a chill runs up his spine. Striding over to the rail he looks down at the water. Cursing he runs below deck, whatever he saw or didn't see he didn't like. He returns downing a vile and wearing a sheild on his arm. He couldn't get into his armer like he would have liked to but he knew if he went overboard he could not swim in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Wren watched the water then moved taking the wheel from her first mate she turned it all the way to the right. Her quick move saved the ship as a water dragon poped up where the ship would of been. Wren moved yelling in french as the men hurried she let the first mate take the wheel again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 am

Slinging the shield on his back Cato grabs the bow from the boy and pulls an arrow from a quiver at his hip. Getting closer to the rail Cato fires at the dragon aiming at the vulnerable parts. He fired in rapid draws aiming for the eyes, nose, and mouth. He knew that he would have to get onto the dragon if he wanted to do any damage to it. He was glad he had grabbed some extra full and empty vials of dragon blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

"how close you need to be?" Wren asked him from a distance away as the men quickly tied up the sails so they would not be damanged. Wren could just hope for the best that none of the masts would be elsethey were in a tricky sistation. Wren had havoc on her shoulders and he hissed at the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 pm

"Not to close. I don't want it to damage the ship." Cato watchs one of his arrow soar through the air and hit its intended target. The dragon hisses as it tries to dislodge the arrow from its eye. Cato gets a cruel smile as tosses the bow to the deck. In one fluid motion he jumps onto the rail. Crouching down he loowed like a preditor ready to spring upon its prey. "Just need the creature to move this way just a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Wren motioned to Havoc and he flew off her and toward the water dragon causeing the bigger dragon to come closer wit it's mouth open as it tried to get Havoc. Wren continued to order her crew. Wren watched the dragon and her crew as she moved she picked up Cato's bow tossing it to the cabin boy who brought her her own bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Pulling dagger from the sheaths at his wrists Cato springs off the gangrail. He soars throught he aim not worrying about the empty space and water below him. Pulling his hands back he plunges the daggers into the dragons neck and holds on tight as the creature begins to thrash around. Gritting his teeth Cato holds on for dear life as the dragon turns and looks at him. With a smile Cato lets go of one dagger to grab his sword from his hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 am

Wren licked the feather of her arrow before nocking it and taking aim it flew in the dragon's open mouth hitting the tender fleash of it's throat. Wren smiled as she called out orders her second in comand slowly moving the ship a little further from the dragon to protect the ship and lives of the crew. Some one could always dive in after Cato but they all would be SOL with out the ship.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 am

With a grin Cato draws the sword just as the arrow hit the dragon in the mouth. Cursing hegoes for another ride as th dragon thrashs about. Cato tenses as he feels the dragon begin to submerge. Cursing as the dragon dives into the water taking him with it. Holding his breath Cato holds onto his sword and dagger. It would not be good to have them be lost in the ocean. He thought that the next time he was on dry land he would get his weapons enchanted so they would always return to him if they got lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 am

"Wren it went under!" one of the bed yelled.

"good." Wren stoped what she was doing and concentrated calling an old friend back to her. A bigger dragon came out of no where and circled Cato and the other one. Wren kept her eyes closed as she concentrated. Gyser moved and started to wrap himself around the other dragon as he squezzed it like an andacona would he looked at cato with intelagent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Cat o curses as another dragon shows up and begin to constrict around the water dragon. The air that was trapped within his lunges was begining to burn as he fights not to open his mouth. With sword in hand he reverese his grip on the hilt and stabs doward into the neck of the water dragon. Hoping he could get to the surface before haveing to deal with the other one. He watchs the dragons blood seep out into the water he just hoped he hit his intended target of the large artery that runs in its neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Gyser moved once the other dragon was dead and pushed Cato up to the surface with his head he balanced him there then droped him onto the deck. Wren leaned on the railing. "welcome back." she said and pet Gyser who put his head on the railing next to her hand. Wren stood there ike she owned the sea and everything around them.She gave the orders to release the sails andbring Cato a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"Thanks," he says looking at Wren and Gyser. He looks over the rail at the dead dragon that was still floating in the water. "I need to fill up my vials while I can." He looks at Gyser then Wren. "Will he have a problem with me being down there?" He was a little on edge with the dragon being around since no dragon that size liked what he did to their fallen kin. Though there could always be a first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 am

Wren looked at Gyser and watched as he moved the dead dragon to a level that Cato could reach with out going back in. "I'd say he had no quallums." Wren said as she watched the two. "Gyser doesn't like it when other dragons try to hurt my ship do you baby?" Wren smiled when Gyser made a noise as if to conferm what she said. "Leave me alone with any thing and I can almost always tame it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

"You should be a dragon tamer." Cato leans over the rail and begins to fill the vials up. Sticking the full vials into his belt he nods to Gyser. "Thank you." Standing up he looks at Wren. "Dragons attack the ship often?" Cato takes his bow from the cabin boy and puts the bladed weapons back into his belt. He notices his missing dagger and sighs. He will just have to find someone who can make the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: