Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Wren came down a second later with one of the men. She started to give him orders as she worked on saddling Midnight. Even though Wren could ride her bare back the saddle and bridle gave her more control. Wren lead Midnight out of the stall as she talked to the other man then looked at Cato.
"Ready to go?" she asked him with a smile. She had pulled back her ebony hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Cato nods as he finishs the last buckle on Argento's saddle. "Ready when you are." Cato watches how Wren handles her men. Pulling the large Fresian out of the stall Cato folows Wren to the main deck. Argento danced a bit as he smelt the fresher air since the air below deck was a little stale. Cato pats the horses black cheek. "Easy big guy we will be out of her soon. Then you can chase that pretty mare all you want." He smiles and winks at the horse who whinnies.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Wren smiled and got up on Midnight once they where on the dock she held the rains in one hand and smiled at Cato before she took off towards the wilderness. Wren smiled as she road. The port soon disapered and it became a network of tight knight trees. Wren stoped when they were in a clearing by the stream. Wren got off Midnight and let her wonder to the stream to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Cato was not far behind her, he knew Argento was not an animal built for seed and stamina. But the horse was built for war, with his large body and weight. Argento crashs through the underbrush and walks into the clearing. Before the horse could stop Cato slides off its back. He looks around the clearing and nods. "Nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Wren smiled. "I am glad you think so." She moved over to Argento and pet him gently before she started to work on him with staying she used her filly to help. Any time he did a good job she would let him closer to midnight who was a timid animal. Havoc was curled up on Midnight's sadle watching it all. Wren worked like yhe only thing there was her and the horses.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am

Cato watches her work with Argento. But after a while unable to do anything to help he pulls his shit off and lays it on a nearby bush. Drawing his sword he starts going through the drills he uses for dragon slaying. He knew that just because he would be aboard a ship he could not let himself get rusty. As he went through the motions he kept Wren in his perifery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 am

After a while Wren looked over at him when she was done with the training.
"oh the men will like having you abord, they get tired sparing with the same people and practicing sword play with the same people, one's moves start to become expected after a while." Wren let her hair down and ran a hand threw it. the sun caught the red strands in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:43 am

"It will be nice to actually spar with someone. One can only do so much by themself." Cato sheaths his sword and grabs his shirt. Using it as a towel he dries off his face and chest. "You seem to have a gift with him. Ever thought of leaving the sea behind and work with horses?" Cato runs a hand over hos horses neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 am

"Only as my last option." Wren got on Midnight and petted her. Havoc moved and worked his way up her arm to become a necklace. Wren pet the dragonett. "I love the sea to much to leave it right now; I'd only leave it to settle down, but no man can stand me for to long." Wren said with a laugh she pet Midnight who moved forward then stoped.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:55 am

Cato pulls his wet shirt on and looks up at her. "I guess I don't know you long enough to make that kind of judgement. So far you haven't been to bad." Swinging up into the saddle he grabs teh reins and Argento dances under him. "Ever riden on the beach?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 am

"Oh yeah, where we are going has one of the best beaches to ride on, but i need to get back to the ship so we can sail by dinner, go get your blood if you need it." Wren said with a smile before letting Midnight head back toward the ship. Wren smiled at him laughing when Havoc took off from where he was curled and flew a head of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:10 am

"I can't right now all my gear is on the ship. I may be a bit stronger and faster then regular guys but I'm still mortal." Cato rides beside her. He keeps his sences alert, not wanted to be caught off guard just cause he was with Wren. Argento gently bumps Midnight as they ride along. Cato has to nudge the horse with his heals to keep the large male from doing anything stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 am

Wren smiled as the travled. "Argento, seems to like midnight a lot." Wren watched as midnight bumbed Argento back and she rolled her eyes. "oh boy looks like we got a romance on our hands." Wren smiled as the road into town. "One built for speed and agility the other for war." Wren laughed at it as she road back to the ship she road up the gang plank and to the stables where she dismounted.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 am

"That he does. Been a long time since he had ben around a female." Cat follows behind Wren. He leans close to the horses head. "You better behave Argento." The horse shakes his head. as he clomps up the gang plank. He watches as the crewmen step out of the way of the large horse. Once inside the stables Cato slides off and begins to get the tack off the horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am

"Ever think of breeding him?" Wren asked as she got midnight in her stall and worked on taking off Midnight's bridle and saddle before checking each horse shoe then brushing the mare down with a smile. Wren smiled as Havoc flew in and landed on one of the pegs to watch them. Wren brushed her mare humming.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm

"I have." Cato puts the saddle on the stall wall before grabbing a brush. "But I doubt I could be away from him for to long or from working." Cato lifts up Argento's leg and checks the shoe. "Ever thought to breed Midnight?" Letting the leg go he grabs a comb and runs it throguh the mare and tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 pm

"But of course, I mean she is the perfect example for well breed mare, My father breed her for me, She is fast and smart, I grew up on a farm, my father breed horses to get more money. He wanted me to have a horse i could ride for pleaser and if i ever need to escape an invation." Wren smiled at him. "He also was the one who taught me swords play, poor guy had no son's only his pain in the ass daughter."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 am

"Some may wish for sons to keep their lines. BUt it is their daughters that will bring them joy. For it is only the daughterw ho will give them the glimce of the future." Cato finishs combing Argento down before steping out of the stall and shutting the door. Argento moves closer to Midnight and whickers at her trying to get her attention. Cato rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 am

Wren smiled and pet midnight. "Atention hog." she said to her before reaching up and havoc flew to her hand and wrapped himself around her wrist. Wren pet his head gently then smiled at Cato. "well i better go get the ship on the move." Wren said before exiting Midnight's stall and heading up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am

"I'll be up in a moment to help. Maybe your boys can teach me how to work on a ship." Argento stops his foot in frustration. Cato laughs and pats the horses neck. "Sorry tough guy maybe next time where on land." Giving the horse one more pat and Cato head top side to help get the ship underway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 am

Wren was up by the wheel as she called out orders. One of the men went over to Cato. "come she told me ta show yea what to do if yea wanted ta learn." Havoc was wrapped around the railing up by Wren as he sunned himself. Wren and the men worked like a well oiled machine as they set sail away from the port and the noise.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:35 am

With a nod Cato followed the crewmen. At first it was a bit tricky but once he got a hang of it, it was as if he belonged there. By the time the sun was touching the horizone Cato was sitting up in the rigging drinking from a wine skin.It had been a while since he had to think of water dragons. He watches the water for any sign of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:38 am

Wren was relaxed her black hair shinning red in the sun as she steered. the men doing chores an a gental brezze came off the sea. Wren looked at home there no longer watching for some one to take the bounty on her head. She was at peace under the endless blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 am

Cato leaps off the rigging and lands on the deck as graceful as a cat. Rolling his shoulders he looks up at Wren before he looks at the others. If someone else had done that they would be in no shape to move or even be alive. He takes a drink of the wine skin and slowly makes his way below deck to refill the now empty skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 am

Wren smiled at him as he did so she let the first mate take over stearing as she went to watch the guys who were picking up swords play or wreslting with eachother. After a little she caved to them egging her on. She pulled her hair back and pulled out her sword she bowed to the two who had challanged her and got ready she defended every attack they unleashed when one of then went behind her she twisted her sword and came out with two blades and blocked both attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: