Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Cato rides in behind her his head low as not to hit his head on the wooden beams. Sliding off the saddle he takes the brush from Wren. "Go i'll take care of her." Cato give Wren a nudge to send her on his way as Argento walks into his stall and waits his turn. He quickly takes care of Midnight and closes her stall door. He looks over at Wren as he pull the heavey wsaddle off of Argento's back. "You ready for more big guy?" The horse nods his head.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Wren headed to the back stall to check on Thunder. She walked into the stal and pet him, he was calm with her well behaved, but to any other rider he was a nightmare. His hoves were larger then Wren's fist. When she was done with him Wren headed up and checked on her men as they started to sail away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 am

Cato leaves Argento and goes above deck to help. He works witht he other crew to get the sail away from the island quicker. He leans on the rail as the island shrinks from view. Pushing away from the rail he heads to the wheel deck to check on Wren. Once ont he deck he leans against the rail his arms crossed over his chest as he looks at her. "So now what?" He glances at the crew as they finish up the final things that needed to be done. The wind that blew into the sails also played with his hair. With a soft growl he reachs behind him to re do his ponytail.

(clydesdale?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 am

"We sail to the main land, and wait." Wren said her hair blowing about in the wind she looked up at the sky.
"A storm is about to roll in it is going to be a tough one." Wren said then looked at Cato.
"You leave the two horses alone to have their fun?" She asked glancing at him. She had quickly changed her clothing out of the amazon outfit."We need to get the girl a home on the mainland also."

(yes)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Cato nods. "I'll go back below to let the kids have some playtime. I check on the girl and get her hready for the rough weather." Cato pushs off the rail and heads below deck. In the stables Cato leads Argento and Midnight to a larger pen for them to share. Pulling the bridle off of Argento he watches the horses interact for a few moments. Moving along the differnt areas of the ship he watches the preperations for the storm. He knocks on the door to the room Wren had put the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 pm

the little girl opened the door and looked up at him tears in her eyes.
"Where is my mama?" she asked close to tears. Her blond hair curled about her face and tears swam in her blue eyes. She looked like an angel.

Wren was looking out over the water she didn't like how it was looking. The sky was becoming black and omonouse. All hell was about to break lose. Figertivly and litterly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Cato collects the little girl in his arms. "It's alright little one we will find your family." Holding her with one arm he whipes her tears off her face. "Right now little one we must get you settled in. There is a big storm coming our way and I want to make sure you are comfortable before I go back up to help the Captain." He sits on the edge of the bed with her. "What can I do little one to make you feel better?" He reachs behind him and moves the pillow an blankets around. He takes a deep breath and could smell the storm coming their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

The girl asked him to tell her a story to help her to go to sleep.

Wren steared the ship as the water got choppie and some of the crew had issues to standing upright. Wren squinted threw the pouring rain. She was getting soked threw to the skin as the sky light up with lighting casting omoniouse images in the mass of black coluds. Wren yelled to thecrew as she Managed to keep the ship steady on course.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Cato took a moment to think of a story. With a smile he looks at her. "Once upon a time...." Cato told her of a story of a world where dragon and human where at peace with one another. He discribed how it was to sit astride a dragons back and feel the wind. As Cato tells the story he looks down at the girl to see if she is alseep yet. He could feel the ship moving more in the storm and wanted get above deck soon to help Wren and the other crew members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

The girl eventualy fell asleep in his arms. Wren squinted against the rain as it poored down lighning flashed Wren shoved her hair back . The crew was managing well , it wasn't their first time braving a storm and they didn't see it as their last either. Wren looked at the others as they were rocked by the rough ocean waves.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Cato lays the girl in the bed and covers her. Mmaking sure she will stay in the bed as the ship rocks underneith his feet. When he was satisfied she was safe he heads above deck to see how Wren and the rest of the crew where fairing. Waling up the steps he is met with the pouring rain instantly drenching him as he gains footing on the rolling deck. He looks up to Wren with a questioning look wondering what he could do to help her and the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:06 am

Wren looked at the sky her first Mate moved to take over she moved seeing something and knocked Cato down as a black dragon dive boomed them it grabbed the back of her cloke she quickly undid it and the dragon flew off with her cloke. She looked at Cato.
"Are you okay?" she asked looking down at him. She slowly moved off him and looked around the crew had hit the deck also all moved carefully to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:37 am

Cato rolls onto his feet and looks at the black dragon. "Yeh I'm fine." He looks at her and asks, "How about you?" Cato keeps his eyes ont he skies looking for any tell tale signs of the blacks possible return. HIs eyes slip to the slitted dragons eyes as his vision slips from normal to a infra red like vision. He scans the clouds looking for the dragon his hand resting on the new sword at his belt. He was itiching for a fight it seemed like ages since the last abttle with th sea dragon. He licks his lips in anticipation his body seeing to hum with desire for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 am

"Fine,Just don't tear the ship up if he comes back, or i can call my fling friend and you have fun with a battle in the sky." Wren said looking up at the sky there seemed to be no sighn of the thing , but that didn't mean it wasn't out there. stalking them, waiting in the darkness. Wren looked around at her crew. her clothing hugged her every curve sticking to her fleash and accenting her every assest and show that yes her body was cold.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Cato looks at her taking everything in. "Yes ..... maybe I should." He blinks his eyes going back to normal. "Please call one of them down. I'd rather us not be stalked by a dragon. Let alone being attacked by night when we can't see it. You should get changed before you catch a cold." Cato looked out over the horizon the images of Wren burned into the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

"Wouldn't matter if i changed i'd be soked in a second in this down poor." Wren said running a hand threw her wet hair before looking to the sky. "Now no stabbing him, one of the ones on our side is coming down." Wren said looking to the sky and smiled when she heard the one let out a calll before it hovered next to the ship. Wren looked at Cato. "Be safe up there, the both of you." one of the men moved and draped another cloak around Wren's shoulders. She thanked him but kept watching Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 am

"We will be." Cato holds onto the sword as he leaps up onto the dragons back between wing beats. "Ready when you are." He settles in behind the dragons wings. Gripping the dragon with his legs like he would if he would be riding bare back on a horse. He could feel his eyes going back to the slitted as he scans the storm and wet skies for the black. "We need to get above the storm. It will be easier to see up there and I bet the black is up there too." He grips the dragons scales to steady himself for the dragons ascent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:57 am

meanwhile Wren and the crew where keeping the ship up right
"STARBURG." Wren yelled at her first mate who turned the ship that was . "Gyser, help." She yelled and the ship almost stoped and was turned away from the rocks Wren had spied on the other side of the ship. Wren smiled as that disaster was averted. The water dragon helped the ship manange the choppy seas .

the dragon Cato was ridding took him higher and above the storm.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Cato looks around the rain free skies for the black. A part inside of him could sence he was there but where exactally he couldn't tell. "Can you sence him?" He turned his head this way and that as he scanned the skies. A niggling feeling made him look up just as the black flew behind a tall tower of clouds. Below them the clouds thundered and lit up with lightning. A part of him hoped Wren, the child, and all the others on the ship were ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

the dragon he was riding moved quickly to advoid the blow the black dragon was trying to deliver. It sored higher waiting for Cato's cue on what to do next.

Wren curesed under her breath and grabbed onto the railing as the ship swayed roughly from side to side she was going to check on the child then the horses but going down steps at this rate was dangerouse. She moved and jumped the last few steps and landed in a crouch on the floor before moving and poped her head into her bed room Havoc had curled up along the dying fire keeping the embers in the fire place and the girl slept soundly. Wren moved and added another log on embers before heading to check on the hourses.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:14 am

"Do what you need to avoid getting hurt. If you think you can take a shot at him go for it. Let work as a team to get the black away from the ship." Cato turns to try and track the flight of the black as he pulls the new sword from its sheath. One would think a new blade would feel weird until you get used to it but the new sword felt like an old friend. With a tight grip and making sure he doesn't accidently get the dragon he was riding on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:52 am

The dragon nodded at him before letting out a battle call and moving to dive at the other dragon going for it's neck. The dragon Cato road was smaller but faster the dragon went for easy spots on the black one trying to get it to chase him and lead it away from the ship that had it's hands full with the harsh sea below.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 am

Cato add his battle cry to the dragons as they go into a tear making dive. Squinting from the wind Cato raises the sword he stabs at the black when he sees a clear nough shot on it. He ducks when black wing come close and take a bruising blow when the black's tail nicks him in the leg. With a snarl and a showing of teeth he battles on knowing they needed to finish the black quickly before it can get a shot at the ship and those who where battling on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:14 am

the black dragon let out a cry and snapped at them before going towards the ship again. The other dragon moved and tried to knock him off his course. the smaller dragon disappered from the black one's sight and moved under it and glanced back at Cato.

Wren and her people worked hard the rain coming down harder.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 am

Cato took the opportunity and stabbed upward into the soft underbelly of the black. Twisting and cutting intot he black as much as he could to do the most damage to it before it gets to the ship. He just hoped the thing wouldn't die and crash into it. Pulling the sword out he stabs upward again int he general area the black's heart should be. He could feel the dragons blood on his arms and spatter onto his face. Licking his lips he felt the zing he sometime felt from the dragon's blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: