Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 am

the dragon tipped to a side and carefully made the blac dragon fall to the side.

Wren looked up from where she stood on the deck and saw the black dragon start to fall. "HOLD ON!" She yelled to them all. they held on and when the dragon hit the water caused a major wave to hit the ship Wren moved and caught the cabin boy throwing him to one of the other men before she was swept over board by the wave. The crew started to yell trying to figure out how to help her.

Wren tryed to hold her breath as she was knocked over board but the force of it knocked the wind out of her. She sank into the dark depths of the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 am

Seeing Wren go over the rail he directs the dragon to where she should be in the water. "GYSER!" He yelled over the storm for the water dragon. He didn't know how long she could hold her breath for and he hoped the dragons would find her before he had to go into the stormy water himself. He tries his best to scan the raging waters for Wren in hopes that she will either break water soon or that Gyser would find her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:26 am

feeling a warmth wrap around her Wren curled into it relaxing before her world went black.

Gyser moved pulling her to the top having difficulty bringing her uncontiouse form up. he moved and gently took her in her mouth and broke threw the water and moved gently laying Wren on the deck. The dragon then disappered to help guid the ship and stabalize it again.

Wren's wet clothing clung to her her hair plastered to her head. Tan skin pale with coldness of the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Cato directs the dragon to fly as low as it can over the ship. Once close enough he leaps frot he dragons back. With a roll on the deck he finds his feet. Racing over he checks to see if Wren is breathing and if not to begin to help her do so again. Tilting her on her side he tries to get enough water out of her lounge before he forces air into them. He feels for a heart beat. Each second ticking away as he mumbles pleading Wren to come back to the and to whichever of the powers that be to aid him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 am

Wren moved her head to the side and coughed out water after a while. The rain started to lesson and Wren shiver some.The cabin boy stood with the other's watching he felt guilty for losing his grip. Wren shoved her hair back from her face and looked at Cato. Havoc moved and came to the deck and wrapped around Wren's neck
I got one to move the girl to the spare cabin
thank you, Wren said back to Havoc
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Cato collects Wren in his arms and carries her below deck. He gives a silent thanks to the dragon who aided him in killing the black. He looks down at Wren as he descends the stairs and through the crewmens area to the cabins at the aft of the ship. "You know it is not very smart to go for a swim in a storm like this Wren." He tries to make a joke to hide how worried he was for her. A little tremor up his spine let him know he was getting dangeriously close to needed a vile of dragon's blood, but first he knew he needed to tend to Wren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:57 am

Wren shivered and curled into his chest.
"Yeah what a stupid idea." she said and kissed his neck. "Thank you, Havoc said he had some one move the child to another cabin." Wren shivered slightly, she felt safe in his arms. Her body warming up against his.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

"Your welcome but next time let's go for a swim in calmer weather." He someone how balances her with one arm and opens her door and then uses his foot to get the door open. He tried not to think about the fact that she kissed his neck as he walked over to her bed. He gently sets her down and covers her with a blanket before looking around for dry cloths for her. Spoting a half open drawer with some cloths sticking out of it he grabs a shirt and tosses it at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Wren not being shy moved and pulled the wet shirt off and pulled the dry one on before stripping off the bottoms she shivered still.
"Thank you Cato." She said and moved wringing out her wet hair. She watched him. "And you should get out of those wet clothing."
Wren watched as Havoc moved and curled up in the coals of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Cato turns his back on her quickly when he notices her stripping. Clearning his throat he says, "I will once I check on the child." He knew someone had moved her to a differnt room but for some reason he wanted to make sure she was ok. H couldn't understand the need to protect the child is coming from or even the stab of fear he felt when Wren was in the water.RUnning a hand through his wet hair he looks over his shoulder again and see she is covered he turns back around. "I will go now." He turns to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 am

Wren moved and hugged him gently.
"Thank you Cato, i want to know what you think we should do with the girl also." Wren slowly pulled back and looked at him she brushed her wet hair back from her face watching him. The storm seemed to of stoped as the rocking of the boat was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 am

Cato looks down at her a bit of his damp hair obscuring one eye. "We should find her family of not then I dont know. But a ship may not be a place for her." Cato feels the easing of the rocking in the ship and gives a light sigh of releif at the storms ending. "I should go above and check on the crew before I get changed." He also needed to get to his cabin and take one of the vials. He closes his eyes he could feel the change in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 am

"You go take care of what you need to i'll go up and check on the crew and the girl." Wren said moving to warm her hands by the fire before grabbing a cloke. Havoc moved and wrapped around her neck she sighed at the warmth of the dragon's body.
you okay?
"Yes havoc i am fine." Wren said to him
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Opening his eyes he looks at her his eye slitted. "You might want to put some pants on before you go though." Cato gives her a smile as he looks at her shapely legs. Inclining his head he leaves her to finish getting dressed. Cato makes his way to his room and finds the vials he needed. Grabbing on he pulls the cork with a tooth that was to pointed to be human. He down the crimson shot and feels it slide warmly down his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Wren pulled on her pants and headed out to check on the crew. Everything was fine above before going and checking on the girl then the horses making sure they were all okay before she went to check on him she had left Havoc to watch over the girl. She knocked on Cato's door sofly she chewed on her lip some, her shirt was not tucked in like normal but hung lossely on her curvy frame. He hair was down the black curls framing her face shoulders and the ends curving around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Cato was laying down on his bed his arm covering his eyes. With a sigh he says, "Come in." His long silvery hair was fanned out all around him. He knew he should have braided it since it would be a taingled mess later but he just didn't have the energy for it. Three empty vials lay on the floor next to his bed, the corks roll around on the floor. He made it just in time earlier if he had been one seconded longer who know what would have happened. There are still parts of him memories that are nothing but blackness. He shuddered at the thought of what he could have done while on a withdrawl from the dragons blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Wren came in and moved picking up the empty vials and corks. "If we ever need to stop on an island so you can get more just let me know."
She said before looking down at him. "Sit up for a moment please." She said before grabbing a comb and waited for him to move. Wren watched him with a smile. "every one is fine."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 pm

"Good," he said with a rough voice. He slides his arm off his face his eyes still closer and slowly sits up. His hair slides down his back in a taingled silver white curtain. Pulling his knees up he wraps his arms around then and rests his forhead on his arms. Cato runs through the amount of vials he has. "How much longer before we would make port some where?" Though he wanted to look at her when he asked his question he didn't trust his eyes at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am

"Hmmm....Well i think it should be a few days. Less then two weeks." Wren said and sat behind him gently combing the knots out of his long silver hair before she braided it securly but not to tight. She hummed as she did so. "If you need it asap we can try to stop sooner, I don't want you suffering Cato." Wren moved and rubbed his shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am

"I'm fine I just over did it." He runs the guesstimated time in his head. He would just make it with what he has now. "As long as we can make it someplace in two weeks i'll be fine." Turning his head he give her a one eyed glance. His eyes where still slitted as he looks at her. There was a weight to the look he gave her as if something else was looking at her through his eyes. Closing his eye he turns his head to cover his face with his arms. "I should rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 am

"Then i'll leave you to rest." Wren said before she got up and moved to fix his pillows. Wren kissed his forehead. "Sleep well, if you need anything just let me know, i mean you know where my cabin is." Wren said and headed to her cabin she sat there for a long time staring into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 am

Cato pulls his shirt off and can feel the slits in his back where the wings would have slide out if he didn't get to the vial in time. He pulls his lips back exposing teeth that have gone just a little to sharp. He hisses as he fights to get his body go back to normal. He bites his lip causing it to bleed as he begins to rock back and forth on the bed. He moans as he fights the changes that where happening. So very slowly he could feel the creature receed back into the darkness taking the bits of it with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am

in the morning the ship was not moving. They had found land where Cato could hunt. Wren knocked on his door lightly. Her hair was in a braid that was ancored to the back of her head in a bun. She was dressed as a propper women she had buisness she had to do here, to do it she needed to look the correct part. A perfect women. A hat was pinned to her head n a netting of sorts acting as a vail to hid her face. The dress was a purple that accented her tanned skin and black hair. The hat matched it. Havoc was no where in sight unlike normal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:34 am

Cato lay on his side with his back tot he door. The slits where nothing but twin pink marks on his back. "Come in." Taking a deep breath as Wren enters he could tell who it was. "Did we pull into port?" His voice was still rough but from just waking up from a deep sleep. He rolls over and seeing her dressed as she was he fell out of bed. "Ouch!" Cato layed on the floor holding his head. Slowly her stands up with a hand on the side of his head. He smiles sheepishly at her. "You look..." Cato fished for a good complimentive word to discribe how he saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:15 am

"Odd, stiff, uncomftable, like i can't breath in this thing?" she asked and she barely could in truth the bodice pushed her bosom up like an offering and she had to stand up stright to get any air into her system. this is one of the many reasons she was a pirate no damn need to wear a bloody bodice. "But yes we have pulled into port, I have buissness to attend to, that is why i am dressed this way, you will be the one having fun running about and slaying dragons while i dirtty my hands with the rich men." She said as to a sword in hand she was empty handed hans encased in gloves. "I hope you have a good hunt, we will be sailing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: