Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 am

"killed a dragon, injested it's blood, and went insain, he tried to kill me once. He did kill multiple stranger, he could not fight the beast and became the beast, he relised what he had become when he tried to kill me and sealed himself away on the island, but I can feel it he is getting darker, there is no humaninty left in him. " Wren started to cry then looked at him. "No matter what one of you is going to die." Wren brushed her hair back from her face. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:33 am

Cato smiles at her and kisses her forhead. "We all die sometime Wren sometimes we can chose how we die." He collects her in his arms and holds her. "I hope this does not sound cold. But I hope it is not me. I want to spend what time I have with you." Cato knew of the time when the beast takes over he is still trying to remember what he had done. Nothing has yet trigered the memories. He sigh sna dholds her. "Me and the dragon are still warring with each other within me. Every day he tests me to see if he can try and take over...again."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 am

"It isn't cold." she said relaxing in his arms. "And I want you to stay to, Ilike being with you." She said and closed her eyes relaxing into him more. "And you still have the will to fight the dragon and i can still try to help you not let him take over." Wren said and kissed him before whiping away a tear that she had yet to shead.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 am

"I would like that but I have a feeling at some point me and him will have to come to an agreement. I don't think I can keep warring with him forever." He holds her and kisses her forhead. "You don't need to whipe away your tears Wren. Sometimes the heart needs to release those tears shed otherwise they will come when you are not ready for them." He gives her a small reassuring smile as he looks at her. He runs a hand up and down her back as he holds her to him. In a way he was not only comforting her but himself as well. He didn't know how he was going to handle it when it come time for him to fight her brother. He sigh and hugs her tightly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:00 am

Wren closed her eyes and leaned into him. "Promise me no matter what tricks he tries to use you will not fall for them." Wren said and kissed his neck gently. "and don't look him in the eye, i do not want you to freeze at a crutial point cause me and him have as my father said the same eyes, that is all we hold that is similer." Wren moved and caressed his cheek before kissing him with al she felt a hand wentback and tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:56 am

Cato holds her tight in his arms. He returned her kiss as if all the world boiled down to their lips touching. As if he needed her to breath , to live. He pulls away slightly so his lips tickle her when he speeks. "I will do my best to do whatever it takes to come back to you." He massages the back on her neck as he talks to her trying to resussure her and himself. He closes his eyes and presses his forhead against hers as they sit there holding each other. A part of him was almost wondering as if he was getting his chance at saying good bye, as if tomorrow might be his last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Wren held on to him not ever wanting to let go of him. She slowly shifted. "I think we should move to the bed." After a while she moved and got ready for bed climbing in with only the covers on her body she watched him. She just wanted to curl up to him and stay in bed with him forever. when ever he was close enough she caressed his skin softly. She wanted to memerize every little bit of him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Cato crawled in with her puling the blanket over both of them. He rolls over just enough to blow out a candle. He wraps her in his arms and holds her close his chin resting on her head. Taking a deep breath he could smell her hair. With the gentle rolling of the ocean moving the ship they fall asleep in each others arms. Cato was already awake before sunrise but layed there holing Wren. Sometime during the night he lost feeling in his arm that Wren was laying on and he still couldn't feel his fingures. Yet it was worth it to lay there and hold her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Wren woke up and looked at him. "Morning." She adjusted and smiled at him moving so she wasn't laying on his arm any more. She kissed him and brushe her hair back from her face. "We are going to hit land soon." she said with a sigh. She kissed the spot over his heart before she moved reaching over him and pulled a necklace out of the box on the table next to the bed and moved putting it on him. "Sorry if it is too girly, but I want you to have it." Wren said and caressed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Cato looks down at the necklace. "Doesn't look to girly but why do you want me to have it?" He put the numb harm over his head and starts workig his fingures so he can get the blood flowl back through his arm. He winces as the blood begins to flow through the needle pricks in his arm. "What was the dragon your brother got possessed by?" Maybe if he knew the tyoe he would know the possible weeknesses of her brother. He hated the fact that he would have to kill her brother but he could not let him get out into the world. SItting up in bed he looks around for his vials. He couldn't remember where he out them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

"I want you to have it so no matter what you have a part of me with you." Wren said and moved getting up and slowly got dressed as she told him what type of dragon posessed her brother and all she knew about it. She tossed her hair over her shoulder looking at him and smiled softly at him. Havoc moved out of the coals and wrapped around her neck.
"you just love not telling the hole truth." havoc said to her and she supressed a growl.
"No i just do not tell things that are not important." she replied.
she had told him every thing about her brother and her family but her comunication ability with dragons she had yet to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Cato smiles and gives her a kiss on the forhead before he gets himself dressed. He pulled on everything he would need for under his armer. With a thought he crouchs down to rummage through some of his things. Finding the vial he pulls out a ring on a silver chain. The massive ruby shines in the sun light. Slowly rising he walks over to Wren. "Wren I have a peie of you to wear with me and I want you to wear something of mine." He places the necklace around her head. "I hope you will wear it while i'm away from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Always." Wren said and stole a kiss before she moved and but her sword on her hip and quickly braided her hair into a platelet. and tossed it over her shoulder. "I just do not want to wear the combs and have them broken or lost." she said and kissed him again before she finished dressing and pulled on her boots. "Cato....I have inhearated my mother's ability to comunicate with dragons, she use to be a prestess at a temple. I just don't want to lie to you or any thing." She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Cato smiles and says, "Thanks for telling me Wren." He pulls on his boots and makes sure they are snug on his feet. Tapping the toes he looks at her. "I wish I could hear the dragons like you do. Would be so much easier. Especially when the dragon is accused of being evil and isn't." He has had that happen a few times and had regretted the loss of the dragon after he found out they village or town was lying. He does a quick braid of his hair and pulls on the padded shirt he wears under the chain male shirt. "I should go get Argento ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

"I have to get thunder ready any way." She said and grabbed a blanket. "I am leading you to the general area, I don't think you want me skicking around." Wren said to him and headed to the stables to ready Thunder he was making a lot of noise when she was done ready to go. Havoc was curled around her throat a little nervouse and uncertian himself. Wren fiddled with the ring that she now wore on the chain and kissed it softly. Her first mate had them ready to go. She looked at Cato. "I hope he can swim she said nodding to the hourse. midnight nuzzled her new stable partner lazly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm

"He can. He doesn't like it that much but he will put with it." Cato eyes the horse then thinks beter about putting the metal on the horse till after they make land. He finds a few water proof bags and sticks the armer in it. "I'll have to put the armer on when we make land I don't think he or I could swim in full gear." He just hoped that once they made land they would have the time to put it on. Argento nickers and nuzzles midnight back. Cato pats the horse's neck as if to reassure his that they will be back. I just hoped in one peice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

"Alright, i'll take some over on Thunder then help you once we are on land." she said and lead Thunder out of his stall. She moved and put a few bags on Thunder then moved up to the deck with the hourse who waited paciently. Wren loooked around as they got everything ready for the two to depart. Gyser waited watching every thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Cato nods and leads Argento above deck also. He looks out across the ocean at the island that awaited them. He felt a pang of unease as he looks at it. He tries to surpress it as a dark laughter rolls through his mind. With a sigh he tries to ignore the dragon within him. Why doin't you do something useful? Like whay little human? I dont know but i'l think of something. With a soft growl he makes sure all the buckles at tight enough on Argento. Hoping that if he kept himself busy he could ignore the voices and feeelings. He hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Wren looked at gyser then Cato. "Do you Argento would be okay ridding on the back of Gyser so he oesn't have to swim?" she asked him before she moved Thunder on Gyser's back and watched as gyser moved over to the land with thunder on his back. she watched thunder stand on the land waiting for her. She gave the rest of her orders to the crew.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Cato looks at the horse then at Gyser. "Yeh I think he will be." Cato waits for Gyser's return and once the dragon came back Cato leads Argento onto the dragon. Argento danced a little bit but with some soothing words from Cato he calmed down enough as Gyser made his way to land. Once on dry land the horse was calmer where Cato was more on edge. Opening the packs her begins to strap Argento down with the armer. Once the horse was done Cato starts suiting up himself. Pulling on eht chain male shirt and coif before getting into the light weight armer. The final peice was the double sword belt with the sword from Wren's island on one side and an regualr on the other. Cato grabs two vial out of the saddle bag and downs them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Wren went over with him and helped him get ready. She gave him a soft smile and adjusted his armor a bit and made sure he was okay. Once he was ready she stole a kiss then got on Thunder. She pet his neck gently and watched Cato. She didn't want to lead him but need some one to stop her brother. She didn't want him to die. Wren pet Havoc gently.
you love him..... havoc said to her and Wren nodded to her dragonet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 am

Cato swings into the saddle surprisingly for the amount of metal he was wearing. But the amrer was light enough and moves well enough to still protect him and give him the mobility he needed. Adjusting himself int he saddle he runs a hand over all his weapons as if to remind himself on where everything was and to sooth his nerves. He looks up at Wren. "Ready when you are." His grip on the reins made his leather plated gloves creek with the grip. He wouldn't doubt it that his knuckles would be white if he wasn't wearing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 am

Wren gave him a small smiled and lead the way. Thunder moved very gingerly for a horse his size. Wren lead him towards the jungle area she pulled Thunder to a stop hearing a roar from a dragon. "That is him." She said softly her grip on the rains tight she looked at Cato. "Do you want me to come with you or wait for you some where?" she asked her look one of worry she never wanted to leave him at.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 am

Cato looks at the forest as he speaks. "I want you back on the ship and anchored as far enough away from the island that you could still see the beach with a spy glass." He looks at her, all enotions gone from his face. "I want you far enough away so I don't have to worry about you. So I wont be distracted." He moves Argento closer to Thunder and leans in his saddle and places a kiss on her lips. "I want you safe. I'll signal you when..... to let you know i'm ok." He couldn't say it he could say, when everything was over. Cuase he didn't know who was going to be the one who would survive. Him or her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 am

Wren kissed him with all she hand and felt. "Please come back to me." she said before turning thunder and taking off towards the beach each stride was harder. she forced herself to hid her emotions and got back to the ship. and had them ancor at a safe distance. She leaned on the railing watching waiting. the crew standing with her. she played with the necklace and bit her lip and started to pace the length of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: