Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 am

Cato says as she rides away. "I plan on it." Once he saw the ship a saefe distance away he looks down at Argento who was looking back up at him. "Yeh big guy it is time to go into the lions den." He gives up a silent prayer to anyone who was listening as he leads the horse and himself into danger. AS they go he could tell they were getting closer to Wren's brother as more and more things looked dead and burnt and ravanged. Argento began to dnace underneith him as they kept on going. Cato rubs the horse's neck. "I know big guy I know. This place isn't making me feel any better either."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 am

Nat slowly walked out of the shadows looking at Cato. Him and Wren looked almost identical the gender and the fact Nat had scars on the right side of his face was the only thing that made you tell them apart. It was apperent Nat was hold the beast back but barely. "Where is she?" he asked and grinded his teeth forcing the beast to stay back for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 am

Argento danced away from Nat. "She is far enough as not to get hurt." The dragon within Cato begins to stir.Cato sences begin to highten because of it. He was more aware of the sights and smells. Cato reins in the horse to calm him of his dancing. He knew the horse was spooked cause he didn't even notice Nat coming out to greet them. "Your holding back I see. How tight is your hold on the creature within you?" Cato could hear a low growl witin his mind. For some reason the dragon within him did not like Nat all to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 am

"All most gone, but the will to know that Wren was safe allowed me this moment." Nat said before he groaned and the dragon started to take over and his body shifted into a massive black dragon. He let out a roar and started to take to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 am

Cato drew the bow and started shooting arrows from saddle back. He was aiming for the sensitive emebrian of the wings. Cause a dragon who couldn't fly was easier to kill. Cato guides Argento with his legs trying to keep the dragon in sight and to keep some cover for them cause he knew the dragon would turn around at some point and rain fire on them. "Get to higher ground Argent." The horse goes on the verbal command and starts gallopping up the hill to higher ground where the vegitation was less. Which only put them in more danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 am

Nat doged arrows and rained fire down on them or attempted to.

Wren saw this from the ship via the spy glass and swallowed the lump in her throat. Havoc took off and across the water towards the island to be a spy he hated his misstress being in pain.

Nat moved to dive bomb Cato and the horse and moved to knock Cato off the horse.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 am

Argento moves as far as he can away from the fire as Cato grabs a javiline. They both felt the heat of the flames and Cato could smell burnt hair. Looking over his shoulder and pats out some of Argento's fur on his rump. Leaving behim angery red skin. Lookig up at the dive bombing dragon he hurls the javiline at Nat. Grabbing the sheild he jumps off the horse's back and slaps the animal away from hi. He knew that if he survived he would call Argento back to him. Witin him the dragon wanted to face the other claw to claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:39 am

Nat let out a rour as the javlin hit him. He continued to try and attack Cato using all he could against him.

Havoc moved to watch the fight and comunicate with Wren relizing this she moved to her cabin and stared into the fire seeing what Havoc saw. she tried to hold back the tears as she watched.

Nat moved quickly bowing fire at cato his tail whipping around.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:54 am

Cato crouchs down behind his sheild as the fire engulfs around him. Cato crouches int he intence heat as he waits for Nat to finish. He could feel his eyes shift from normal to slitted. His lips peel back and his canines where longer then usual. "I am not afraid of you Nat. Or should I be calling you anohter name?" When the fire ends Cato rises with smoke rolling off his slightly glowing armer. He knew the mental would reach it fatigue point soon if he had to do that again. He draw the sword from Wren's island. He look at the black dragon he wonders if it was the same one who attacked the ship not to long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 am

the dragon moved to attack him again. But Nat forced it pause giving Cato a good shot.

Wren covered her mouth with her hands seeing this she knew her brother wanted it to end dispite the dragon wanting to just kill.

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 am

Seeing what Nat had done, Cato takes the offered gift. "Thank you Nat," he whispers as he swings the blade. The dragon's blood coats Cato in red as it leaves the body. The ground shook at the body collapsed. With a sigh Cato begins to cut into the dragon's body. It was a nessisary thing to do as he hacks his way into the chest cavity. Once inside Cato cuts out the dragon's heart to make sure it was dead and now way to be risen. Stepping out he leans against the body and slides down leaning a red streak on the black scales. WIth a sigh he sits there with his head leaning back agains thte cooling body. "Havoc I can smell you." Cato turns slitted eye in the dragonnet's direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:10 am

Havoc slowly came out from his hidding spot and curled about his neck.

Wren sat in the chair breaking off the link and sat there hugging herself as she cried she let her hair unwind and it formed a curtian around her. After a few minutes she pulled herself together and ordered the crew to move the ship closer to be waiting for him and she disapered back into her cabin and sat on her bed crying at the lose of her last family member.

Gyser was waiting at the beach for Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:41 am

Cato and the dragon hum in unision at the feel of Havoc laying agsint their throat. It was like a calming crooning sound. Cato rubs under Havoc's chin before calling Argento back to him.

Cato and Argento walk down the beach to the waiting dragon. "Gyser go get her and bring her here. She has the right to say goodbye to her brother, even if he no longer looks human." He closes his eyes and opens them as they return back to human. It was getting easier to channel the dragon within him and the human part of him. Cato wonders if maybe they have come to a truce.... for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 am

Gyser nodd and got Wren she sat on Gyser as she was brought to the land. She slowly got off Gyser and looked at Cato she moved and hugged him closing her eyes. "Thank god your okay." she said and hugged him. Wren looked up at him and brushed the blood from his face. She caressed his cheek gently her eyes were slightly red from crying her cheeks a bit wet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:15 am

Cato shimes down at her. "Yes i'm ok a little worse for wear but i'm alright." Agrento walks over and nuzzles Wren before Cato sits her up o the horse. "I know he doesn't look like your brother but there was a part of him still in there. He was glad ou where far enough away so he wouldn't hurt you. There was just a bit of him left to ask me before the dragon took over." Cato takes the horse's reins and begins to lead Argento up the mountain to where Nat's body should be. A part of him hoped that maybe the body would have turned back into human and that thw whole he made into Nat's chest wasn't so big so it wouldn't disturb Wren. He crossed his fingures as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:19 am

Wren tried to relax in the saddle. Her hands shook some and she kept her eyes on Cato. Nat's body had gon back to human and the shirt hid the hole in his chest, but the shirt was slowly being soked in blood. Wren had her eyes closed when they first approched she wanted to say good bye yet didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

Cato glances over his shouler at Wren and notices her eyes closed. "Keep your eyes closed for a moment Wren." He stops Argento and pulls an old cloak from his saddle bag and drapes it over Nat's body to cover the blood. HE uses a corner of it to clean off Nat's face for Wren to make it as easy as possible for her. Walking back to the horse he places his hands on her hips and pulls her slowly down. He kisses her closed eyes be fore saying, "Open your eyes Wren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am

Wren opened her eyes they shinned with unshead tears. She looked over at her brother and swallowed hard . "Can we burry or burn his body?" She asked and looked at him. "It is not right to leave him like that." She looked back to Nat.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 am

"Anything you want. We can bury or burn him and scatter his ashes in the sea if that is what you would like to do. Or we can collect his ashes and bring it back to your home island." He gently touchs her cheek to have her look at him. "I will not think less of you if you cry. Sometimes they need to be shed in order to heal." He caresses her cheek. He looks at Havoc and wonders if he could relay a message to those on the ship to get some shovels. SInce he did not have any and he didn't know if he sould leave Wren along at that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:49 am

"If we can burn him and scatter his ash's i think that would be best." she said and moved her face and kissed Cato's palm before she started to cry again she moved and hugged him closing her eyes her cheek against his armor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Cato holds her close as he looks to Havoc. "Do you think you can?" Cato motions with his head towards Nat's body. He hold Wren close as Nat's body is taken care of by the little dragonnet. Rubbing her back he watches until there is nothing left og the body. He pulls away slight to look at Wren. "Wait here I may have something in my bag that we can put the ashes in." He kisses her forhead before walking away from her to rummage through his saddle bag. He finds an old sack that he used to put Argento's oat in. Revering it he shakes out the old oat and looks to Wren. "Sorry that I can't do any better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm

"It is perfectly fine." She said and moved taking it and moved to collect the ashes crying a bit her tears mixing with the ashes. She finished and stood up pausing she felt her brother's spirit and closed her eyes tight before opening them again and looked at Cato. "I thank you." she said and brushed her hands off on her pants.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 am

Cato inclided his head. "Your welcome." He offers her a hand to get her back up on Argento so she can ride down to the beach. HE runs a hand through his hair as he watches her. "I don't know if it's alright or not for me to say but. I am sorry." He sighs and looks heavenward. If any of you are listening out there. Grant her peace and a time to heal from this. She doesn't deserve something like this from happening. He looks back over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 am

"Thank you." Wren said softly and got on the horse. She held the ashes carefully where she sat. Wren watched Cato happy he was alright. She knew one of them was not going to make it and this was for the best. She held out a hand to Cato. wanting his touch. Havoc flew up and made him self at home around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:48 am

Caro nods and holds her hand as he walks beside Argento to the beach. Once the ashes where sent on their way. Cato looks out over the ocean at the setting sun. The sky washed in reds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx and Bloodborn untittled   Nyx and Bloodborn untittled - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx and Bloodborn untittled
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: