Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Insert Title Here" (Taj X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

"Insert Title Here" (Taj X Eldarwen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Insert Title Here" (Taj X Eldarwen)   "Insert Title Here" (Taj X Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 am

Atleon’s face clouded over at the troll’s words and he was cursing the fact that too many people knew what he looked like. Or thought they knew what he looked like. He had thought they had known they’d be coming because the other troll group had passed through and told the patrol that there were two travellers on their way into troll territory because they wanted to investigate and help with the goblin attack but apparently, it had not happened quite that way.

For one, the prince was wondering what it was the troll group had said, if they had even passed through, or if they had even bumped into these two. Secondly, he began wondering if it might not be a good idea to simply lie about who he was, seeing that they were not sure themselves.

Catching Lena’s glance, he tried to convey with just a look that this was indeed not good. Looking back to the trolls, he merely shrugged and replied: “I get that a lot. I am not prince. Bastard just looks like me.” Atleon observed the trolls carefully as they were now looking at each other and talking in troll language to discuss the situation between them.

The prince once more looked at Lena, mouthing a “ready?” just to make sure she was on edge, but her stance should have told him enough. They might have to fight their way through this and it would not be easy. Those two trolls were patrols, whether corrupt ones or not, but they would most definitely be very hard to beat, if it were possible for just the two of them. The trolls were well trained in general and their sword masters were real geniuses.

As the trolls finally turned back to the pair again, Atleon tensed as he saw the look on their faces. They had come to a conclusion, but he was not so sure it was the one he had hoped for.
Back to top Go down

"Insert Title Here" (Taj X Eldarwen)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5