Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into The Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Into The Shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:47 am

"Yes more the morrier and more to cause more screams." He looks over at Cleto. "Will you be comming little stick in the mud?" Pyre rises. "well since you all have wings I'll head out before you so that way I can have some fun."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:37 am

Cleto blinked "Well there has to be somebody to clean up the mess right?" Cleto said flapping his wing's and went into the air only to hover above absorbing the sun's excellent heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

"I think I shall join Pyre, I shall meet you all there." He said flapping his wings enough to get into the air slightly before flying up beside Pyre then lowering to the dirt and walking beside him with his wings folded back to where it look like they were melted into his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:09 pm

He grinned as he lept into the air, flapping his mighty wings. "Come on up Cleto, the air's fine!" He hissed down to the ice dragon as he turned to the lava and darkness dragons. "We'll meet you at the village shortly!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:58 am

Pyre nods to Shadowclaw. "Till then." He glances at Zenurac before heading out into the plains. He could feel the other dragons presence beside him. He would strike up a conversation with the other dragon. But he did not know where to start. Living up on a volcano prevents you from having conversative skills. So he would wait for the other to start, if he didn't Pyre would not mind. He was used to the silence around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:58 pm

"What is it that makes many creatures actually fear your volcano? I have not felt fear for it so I am merely trying to understand." Zenurac said after nodding towards Shadowclaw as if to say 'ok'.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:39 am

"What creature besides himself would not fear an active volcano? It is unperdictable and deadly. Many can not withstand the heat from the lava feilds and flows.Besides nothing grows there so therefore nothing lives there but me." He glances at Zenurac. "Why do you not fear thepower of the volcano?"

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Thu May 22, 2008 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Shadowclaw and Cleto flew on overhead, looking down as the two dragons walked along the ground.
"I can see the village ahead. And it sounds quite lively!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:08 pm

"I guess I do not fear it for the simple reason is, no matter what, we will all die, whether it be by mistakes or fighting, the end is the same. I just tend to have less fear for that simple fact." Zenurac seemed to shrug. He had never truelly thought about why he hadn't feared the volcano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:17 am

Shadowclaw and Cleto soon arrived at just ouside of the village.

"Listen to all the people in there..... It must be quite lively."

As the two dragons waited for Pyre and Zenurac, they could hear the humans talking about how they could solve the dragon problem
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:14 am

"You have a point Zenurac, maybe they fear the volcano cause it could possibly mean there death." Pyre sees the village and looks skyward. "It would seem the others are ready. Let us flank the village while they come on from above. we will be able to take down the humans as needed." Pyre did not want the others to know. That he would let all women and children free it was not there fault there men where stupid. The men where sealing there fate the women where forced to abide by there choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Shadowclaw landed before them and then turned towards Pyro.

"What was that? You want to let some of them go? The last dragon I knew who tried that forever regretted it. The remaning humans grouped together and slayed him."

He just stared on for a moment.

"All humans are petty and greedy, only caring for themselves...Why do you think that they killed us all so long ago? It was their lust for our treasure...It was that that drove my father to doing what he did..."

Shadowclaw pondered things for just a moment. "Some of these humans could prove useful for conversion" He smiled. "We'll kill the human males, and convert the females and children to our side. There might not be that many, but it will help repopulate our race."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:36 pm

"Yes because converting them is such a marvelous plan!" Zenurac hissed with sarcasm. "Leave the women and children alone." He agreed with Pyre on this one, it was useless to kill the innocent, it just meant you were pathetic enough to harm them, no honor came with that, and no pride, infact it destroyed both pride and honor in his mind. His crystal green eyes cold on Shadowclaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:59 pm

"Because, in the eyes of myself and my father, humans are all petty. At least as dragons, they will prove to be valuable to us."

Last edited by Wyraachur on Fri May 23, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed line)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:23 pm

"If we allow them to leave we can feast upon their livestock in later years, but also keep them protected, atleast the women and their young ones. The men will pay if they touch us. You can't convert the unwilling, let alone those who have seen the destruction. Let us just do what we came here to do. Or step out of my way and I'll do it myself." Yes, Zeurac was a VERY dominant dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:27 pm

"But i like your idea. We can turn a couple into dragons to guard them from threats untill the time comes that we wish to feast on them." Shadowclaw smiled.

Last edited by Wyraachur on Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ended the fight)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:30 pm

An amused smirked seemed to attach itself to Zenurac's maw, "You think you can strike at me without me retaliating... How utterly pitiful." He snapped his jaws and blasted ShadowClaw with his fiery black heat.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Pyre holds up a hand and holds up one fingure. "One Shadow Dragon...get out of my head." Holds up a second fingure. "With us attacking the village we set fear into the hearts of the women and children, yes some of the children will wish to retaliat in later years but for now the fear will keep them away. It is the grown men who will do the worst harm to us. Also I find for my taste humans are stringy and chewy." He nods in agreement with the use of the unattended herd animals. Pyre made sure from now on to keep his mind a dark void so no other dragon can dive into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:00 am

((This Rp is currently closed))]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Shadows   Into The Shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Shadows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3