Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

(Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am

Achos smiled wickedly, turning into his shadowy form. Becoming invisible in the night's growing darkness, he answered, "I am a Warlock. What's the real reason for you to be here? You didn't think you can get rid of me, now, did you?" He chuckled again, "I was just looking for test subjects, but of course, I knew you'd be a fine ally the first time I saw you."

He cast another glance at the dragon, "How about we make a deal? You get me some test subjects and I give you whatever you want.."
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 pm

“Test subjects? Right. What do you want those for, warlock? And don’t think you can get away with a non-answer either – I have more power than you might think.” She hissed, painfully aware of the slight trickle of a nearby stream. However, while she waited for an answer she was already reeling off a list of things she wanted. She wanted souls – lots of them – for she was practically starving after all that time travelling between cities. And, being so far from her pool, her power was diminishing by the hour. She needed water, but she wanted a new toy to play with. A couple of nice humans would do perfectly, but she said not a word as she waited for Achos to re-appear and give her a straight answer. Even if she didn’t have her real skin easily to hand, she could still feel her teeth sharpening further still inside her mouth, ready to rip at even the shadows themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am

Golden eyes shone in the dim forest before Achos returned to his human form. " I want to find out how much a mere human can withstand the power I'm offering. Even a Warlock needs someone to do his ... Less important errands. Don't you agree?" He said with a smile that showed longer-than-humans canines.

His eyes hardened for a moment before returning bak to normal,"Don't take me lightly either, Demons bend to my will and cower in fright in my presence."

"Think about it, I'm offering you whatever you're wishing for in exchange of being my ally and helping me look for test subjects." He said in a light tone and a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm

“Very well, warlock. I accept. You shall have your test subjects. Now, what do I want in return...” she toyed, biting a fingernail delicately in thought. It was one of her favourite ways to catch a guy’s eye in citied, since a little attraction goes a long way, but for once the action was genuine.

“What I want, Achos, is protection. It’s a damned risky business stealing people away from their cities, and in case of emergency, I want protecting. And I want a third of the humans I bring you – a gal’s gotta eat, you know. Oh, and I want a new pet. Any pet will do, it had just better be interesting.” She said at last. That just about set her up for the moment, and she was sure she could keep extracting favours from him in return for the supply of ‘subjects’.

“Oh, and I want to see some of the tests.” She added. She would love to see what happened – to see how much a human could take before they split, like overripe fruit. She ran her tongue over her teeth - her mouth watering from the thought, and decided that would do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 am

"You shall get all you want, the moment you do your part of the deal." He growled at the moon as it began to throw light in the dim forest from behind the clouds.

"An interesting pet you say?" He thought about it for a bit before his eyes lit up, "Describe it, and you shall have it. Whatever it is. The more details you give, the better." Manipulating shadows is always useful, even in cases like this. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 pm

“In that case I shall give you none. I want a surprise – humans are getting dull. Now, when do I start?” she asked, running her tongue over her teeth. She didn’t want to give Achos time to change any of the terms or conditions of their little deal, or reveal any weaknesses in her plan – that way; she was safe if anything went wrong. She was set up for life now.

“Oh, and water. Right now please – I know you must have a water skin on you.” She said, on a sudden whim. She wasn’t sure whether she just fancied a drink, or if she wanted to go the whole hog and change, but that would be a serious problem on land. She decided against it, but her throat was really starting to burn from the air. She wished she had a better ability to live in her human form, but it seemed a small price to pay for everything she got in return.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:08 pm

[color=darkred]Achos frowned in concentration for a bit, looking at thee dragon's shadow. A few seconds later, the shadow started to move, curling around Eliza. He smiled knowingly, "Try it out, ask it to turn into anything. The shadow would do whatever it is that you want"

He took his water skin out, and handed it to Eliza, "We might as well start now. Unless you have something better to do?"

(sorry for the late/short reply ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:17 pm

“Ooh, that really is an interesting pet!” Eliza gasped as the shapeless piece of shadow detached from the rest. She would try it later, once she had re-hydrated. That would amuse her for, say, another couple of months.

“My thanks.” She smiled, as he handed over the water skin. She was hesitant, and wasn’t sure she wanted to risk drinking in case she shifted, but then again, she was parched. Achos already knew she wasn’t human, but she wasn’t sure how much she wanted him to know – after all, she didn’t entirely trust him yet. However, she tossed aside the concern after a moment of thought, and drank deeply. She had probably finished half of what was left, but there was a stream nearby anyway.

She passed it back carefully,, wiping her mouth with her hand. The skin that the water touched turned mottled green for a split-second, before fading back to the pale, rosy shade it usually was. Her eyes flashed for a second as the water made its way into her system, but there wasn’t enough to change her completely. She was happy with him knowing her skin could go green – that wasn’t the real problem anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)   (Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Ghost) Just chillin' (Kat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2