Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Empty
PostSubject: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Rilos flew through the air, beating slowly with his wings as he coasted the high wind currents. The afternoon sun shone onto his back and down onto the land below, lighting his way to… Where ever he was going. Rilos wasn’t really one for planning ahead, he just went where the winds took him. And it seemed, today, they wanted him down closer to the ground, the current dispersing in different directions and sending him slowly downwards towards the meadows that spread across the ground. He slowed his descent slightly as he saw there was a human settlement close by, but on closer inspection, it was so tiny there was little a big dragon like he would need worry about. And the meadows looked so inviting…

He flew low over the grasses for a short while before tucking in his wings and jumping down onto the grass, his gait bouncing as he came to a halt. The meadow blew around his feet, stirring up pollen around him. The flowers were bright against the black of his scales and he huffed at one, narrowing his eyes at it momentarily before flopping onto his side and rolling onto his back, stretching his wings and itching his spines on the ground. Ah, now this was the life.

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Silver walked in the meadow followed by his dragon. "I told you we'll leave after we finish what we need to do here, stop complaining!" the Shadowhunter addressed his dragon. What are we doing here anyway? There's not a single dragon around! Besides, I hate not being able to fly for long periods of time Ladon's voice echoed in Silver's mind.

Silver looked around, seeing some caves in a nearby cliff, he headed their direction. Seeing that he was being ignored, Ladon roared loudly, scaring the birds flying by.

"Go have a look from above and tell me what you see." Said Silver with a defeated sigh. As soon as he said that, Ladon happily took off.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Rilos closed his eyes in bliss as he drank in the sweet-smelling meadow, the sunshine warm on his scales. He could definitely stay here and sleep for a while. If the wind wanted him to be here, then he was fine with that. He gave a happy sigh, twitching his tails contentedly.

So when a roar sounded from somewhere near in the meadow, Rilos was shocked suddenly awake and onto his feet in one movement, shaking the flowers from his spines. He looked around him in shock, trying to find the source of the noise. Who the hell was that, for him to miss another dragon? His frantic scouring of the meadow threw up no other figures, but when he turned his eyes to the sky he saw the shape of another dragon- Bingo.

He stretched his wings wide and beat down with a strong swoop, taking to the air to see who this other dragon was.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Ladon kept looking around, scanning the place. Silver counted on him to find any threats. He roared happily for feeling the wind beneath his strong wings. He wished he could fly forever over the meadow, the view was breath taking.

After a while of flying, he felt some tingling in his spine, as if being watched. He turned around to see another dragon flying closely, he flew towards the newcomer.

Heads up, another dragon is here, Silver. When Silver looked up, he saw a Spined Shadow Dragon, his eyes widened. He never thought he'd ever see one.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Rilos coasted up into the air, beating his wings fast until he reached the same altitude as the other dragon. The magpie was much smaller than he, and he was surprised that it had made such a loud noise! He kept a little distance in the air, not wanting to get too close- he didn’t want to underestimate the size of his wings and crash. Giving a grin and flying a little lower he called up to the other dragon, craning his head to hear a received reply.
“Greetings! Nice day for flying, is it not?”

He didn’t notice the human down on the ground, assuming the dragon was alone, like himself. He always forgot that some dragons took on riders- he himself had never had a rider, and he didn’t plan on ever getting one either.

Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

It is indeed, Said Ladon. Out of curiosity, are you on your own? He asked him while preparing to land, he already scanned the place twice.

If you're alone, and looking for company, feel free to join. Ladon wasn't actually the type of dragon that likes company, but it has been forever since he was in another dragon's presence, he spent much time with the two legged creatures. He hated their company, in exception of his rider.

He was so glad to find another dragon.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Rilos flew lazily nearby as the magpie headed for the ground, fanning out his tails to slow his descent. Now they headed for the ground he saw a tiny figure standing amongst the grasses, and he instinctively flattened his spines back against his neck. Even if it was just one human, he still didn’t like them. He stuck to the sky instead of landing, spinning in lazy circles.
“Yes, I’m alone, but it seems you are not…?” He eyed the human with mistrust. He could take him easily, but Rilos really didn’t like fighting. And the magpie dragon seemed pleasant enough. “Who is that?”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Ladon made a rumbling noise that sounded weirdly like a chuckle .That, would be my rider, you don't have to worry about him, he prefers hanging out with our kind than with his.

Ladon landed swiftly next to Silver, and waited for the other dragon to respond. He would really appreciate it if he decided to spend sometime with him. It was really boring here. He couldn't wait for nightfall, it's when all the excitement starts.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Rilos circled a couple more times, watching the magpie dragon land and come to no harm. Well, at least that was reassuring. Here goes nothing… he coasted slowly down to the ground, making his bouncy landing again a little way away from the pair, folding his wings along his sides and looking at them with interest. The human certainly looked different to others of his kind, his hair long and streaked with all different shades that he had seen in other humans. He took a few steps closer, intrigued by him despite his anxiety telling him not to come any closer.
“And what would your rider be called?” he blinked interestedly. “What would the both of you be called?” he hastily amended. He wouldn’t want the dragon to be offended so soon if he accidentally ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 pm

I be Ladon, what about you? While silver bowed slightly, showing the dragon that he meant no harm " I'm called Siver" he told him.

"What are you doing in a place like this?" He asked. "It is not entirely safe at night" He added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Rilos gave a little smile at the formality of the human rider, curling his tails around him and fanning them out to let them warm in the sun. He did dip his head in return however.
“You humans certainly do have strange names. Silver? I took that to be a precious metal that your race so seems to covet.” He preened one of his tails, pulling out a flower that had weaved its way between a few of his scales. “I am Rilos.”

At the thought of the meadow not being safe at night, Rilos abandoned his preening, sitting up and taking suddenly more notice. “What do you mean it’s not safe?” he gave a nervous laugh. “Surely humans would have more sense than to settle near something dangerous, no? His eyes flicked left and right, looking for a danger that he might have missed- after all, he had missed this dragon and rider. “Why, the wind must have something against me today.” He frowned, then figured that that would hardly make sense. “I just go wherever the wind takes me.” He explained. “This is where it left me. Why are you here?”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Silver chucked lightly when the dragon mentioned the weirdness of his name, " It is, indeed"

Ladon was attending to his scales, so he let Silver do the talking. "As at the moment, it is safe, considering it is still midday, but as for night..." Silver's face hardened, " It is completely dangerous to be here, that is the only reason you don't see any other humans here. I'm not a normal human" He said eyeing the black sword that is tied to his belt. He looked the dragon in the eye, saying, "A am a Shadowhunter" he smiled softly.

This time, Ladon chose to speak, We are here to slay some Shadow Creatures, they have been causing a lot of trouble around here lately. It is best that you stay with us until you are able to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Rilos paled (something which is difficult when you’ve got black scales), his tails floating slowly to the ground.
“Ww… What? Completely dangerous?” his voice squeaked and he gave a gulp. For all his size, Rilos was at heart a dragon for relaxing and having a nice time, not hunting down danger and fights. He tucked his front paws back slightly, curling in on himself and making his spines stick up along his back. He really didn’t like the idea of shadow-creatures, he had encountered one in the past, and that had not been a pleasant experience.

His eyes flicked to the sword at Silver’s side the same time as the man looked at it, glad he had kept his distance. Coupled with the armour he was wearing, he cut a figure that Rilos would never approach- had it not been for Ladon of course. He cast a glance around the rest of the meadows, looking for any sign of approaching shadow creature.
“Well, I think I shall be staying by you, if this is where fate wants me to be.” Rilos was a great believer in fate, trusting the wind to take him where he should be. “And if I must be here, you best tell me what a Shadowhunter does?”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Silver eyed Rilos warily, " Not the fighting type, I suppose?" He looked around seeing that the sun started to fade behind the cliff. A Shadowhunter is a person who hunts down the night creatures, or as some call them, the Shadows. Balance keepers of good and evil in the world. Ladon said while trying to remove a flower which is stuck beteen his scales.

"There aren't many of us, and we usually stay in groups, but I prefer my own ways. I suggest we set camp, it is getting darker, and it is safer to have a fire." Said Silver while settling under a tree, putting aside his sword and bow.

Fear not, youngling. Nothing shall happen to you when we are around. The older dragon spoke calmly, and settled next to his rider beneath the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 pm

"No, fighting is not my style." replied Rilos, following the man's gaze to the setting sun behind the mountains. Great, shadow creatures. "Sounds like you have styled quite a task for yourself there." He gave an ironic smile, uncurling his tail and padding closer to the tree that Silver sat under. He looked sadly up into its boughs- Once upon a time he would have enjoyed a nice snooze in its canopy, but now, sad to say, he was just too big to fit. He wandered around the tree before pulling down a lower branch and snapping it off with his teeth. He dragged it around to where Silver was sitting, pounding it on the grass once to flatten it before dropping the branch and setting fire to it with a well aimed blast. It crackled under the heat, gushing smoke, but caught too. He gave a smile- If fire was safer, then he would make a bonfire that touched the stars.

He watched its depths for a moment before looking up as the magpie spoke again, huffing in indignation.
"Youngling? I am no youngling! Why, if I knew more about humans, I would say your rider here is no more than a pup himself!" The ends of his tails twitched with a little annoyance. "I may not be one for fighting, but I can hold my own if I must."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Darkness fell way too soon, Silver could feel the Shadows getting stronger by the second, and so did his powers. Getting up and retrieving his weapons, he left the two dragons to rest for a bit. The crackling noise of the bonfire filling his ears.

He walked with determination towards the caves, not exactly knowing what to expect this time. Surely, in his 19 years, he encountered many Shadow Creatures, some eventually became close friends once it was discovered that they were up to no harm.

The wind blew hard, rustling his long hair. His eyes shining with something unreadable, thrill? Excitement? It did not show easily. Now as he is aware of every move near him, he could faintly sense movements, and hear what sounded like a dark chuckle drifting through the chilling air of the night.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Rilos settled down with his head near the flames as darkness started to fall over the meadows, staring into its depths pensively. He tried to ignore the darkness that crept close, kicking the little "youngster" remark aside. It was only a passing mistake, right? He added another branch to the fire as the night fell completely, blowing a little more fire into its heart to make the flames dance and lick high into the sky.

He looked up as Silver got to his feet, watching him as he walked into the black.
"Where is he going?" He gave a shiver as a strange laugh drifted through the meadow. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Ladon opened an eye and looked at Rilos The hunt has begun he said while getting g up And that would be a night creature, probably hiding in one of the caves in the cliff He streched his wings and got ready to take off.

I suggest that you don't stay on the ground for the time being, meet us here when the moonlight shines the brightest, Silver needs my company And with that, he took off to the caves' direction
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm

"Wait, you can't leave me here on my own, if there's monsters roaming around!" said Rilos, leaping to his feet and flaring his spines in fear. His eyes were wide and pleading with the little magpie dragon, and he quickly flared his wings, beating them hard to zoom up into the air after Ladon. He followed the other dragon, adjusting his position in the sky with his tails so he could follow at ease.
"If you're going, then you're not leaving me behind!"

He scoured the ground for whatever-they-were-heading-for, a shiver running along his spine when he saw the gaping black mouths of caves. Caves are never fun...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Just follow me, and no matter what happens, do not land on the ground Said Ladon, tail twitching a little. As the two dragons neared the cliff, they heard a high pitched whistle. That's our signal, glide near the ground, and keep away from the caves for the time being

As Ladon neared the ground, Silver came running towards him,sword in hand, and leaped in the air and onto his back. It was impossible for any other human to leap that high in the air.

As soon as Ladon gained his balance back, he noticed some movements from below, near the entrance of one of the caves. " That would be a warlock!" Silver told both of the dragons, his golden eyes shining with murderous intents.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Rilos' heart beat fast as Ladon gave instructions, beating his wings a few times before they got too low for him to not scrape the ground with the ends of his wings. His head twitched this way and that, constantly on the lookout for danger- He couldn't shake the feeling that something big and very bad was about to happen.

He saw Silver run towards them as they closed the air, slowing his descent a little by fanning his tails out wide. He blinked in surprise as the man managed to leap onto Ladon, not realising that humans were so athletic- Or maybe it was something to do with the whole "Shadowhunter" task? He angled upwards a little more as Silver settled himself, fitting in a short wingbeat.
"A warlock? Please tell me that is a good thing?" called the spined shadow across to the other two, fixing his gaze on the entrance to the caves below. There was a glimmer of silvery green that could have been the reflection of something, or it could have been magic, or something entirely abstract to the two.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am

" I am afraid it is not. It's the worst night creature to confront in open spaces. On the other hand, the moonlight is enough to discrease his powers, only if by little. But once inside the cave..." Silver trailed off.

He's already in there, Said Ladon while getting closer to the caves. "We'll lure him out. Just get ready to fly higher when it happens. Now head for the cave's entrance"

Silver looked back at Rilos, " Are you ready? I do not usually fight side by side with another dragon, but for this to be a success, you must follow Ladon, and be sure to keep away from the ground, it is extremely important that you do so."

Within seconds, they were facing the pitch black cave. An evil aura filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm

A shiver ran down Rilos’ spine at the bad news and he gave a nervous gulp, following behind Ladon as directed. The entrance of the cave just exuded a bad aura, and it just screamed run! to Rilos. He took a couple of strong wingbeats while he still had the air and room, his eyes wide and watching for the warlock. It seemed almost dreamlike, doing something so foolish, yet the tingling of fearful adrenaline told him it was reality.

Suddenly he noticed something change in the cave- there was a little white amongst the dark. He squinted, trying to make out the shape.
“Wait! Ladon, I think there’s a dragon in there!” He was sure he could make out something, although it was very faint amongst the darkness.

Indeed there was a dragon in the cave- Not by any wish of her own of course. Ceridwyn had been wandering free in the meadows a few days before, enjoying the sunshine and the peace of the place, when she had decided to spend the night- A mistake. She had been captured by the warlock (who was now holding her hostage, for some dark purpose of his own), bound and locked in the frightful cave, and despite her whimful ideas of being a princess kidnapped and waiting for her prince, she had tired of the idea quickly, and was now frightened- especially as the warlock seemed up to particular mischief tonight. She lay on her side to one side of the cave, watching him with wide, terrified eyes from between the magical bindings he had placed around her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Silver took out a small piece of twisted metal from Ladon's saddle, it looked like a small pen with strange markings on it. There was a coin-sized diamond in the middle of the thin metal, and rounded with small onyx stones making a shape stand out - a raven.

Silver let his thoughts wander in the dragons' minds, it was critical to keep the silence at this point, Both of you, stay here until I give a signal to move into the cave. He didn't give Ladon a chance to stop him, he landed on the ground soundlessly, and his form disappeared in a blur caused by his fast movements.

-

The inside of the cave was cold and dark, but he managed to see just fine in the lightless cave. He gripped the black sword painfully, turning his knuckles white. He walked slowly, looking for the Warlock, but there was no sign of him.

He walked deeper into the cave until he could feel only a small amount of the mind-touch. Suddenly, his eyes widened at the sight, and he loosened to death grip on his weapon. In front of him was a dragon, and by the looks of it, it was imprisoned by the Warlock.

He quickly sent the signal for the two dragons to get in, he couldn't just leave the poor creature to die. He stiffened as he felt another presence, and looked over to see the Warlock smiling devilishly at him, " Well, well... Look who fell into the trap. The famous Shadowhunter, Silver.

"You..." Silver growled before charging forward and taking a swing with his sword, its blade shimmering red - it was rage.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Rilos floated a little higher as Silver gave his instruction, looking around in bewilderment for a moment as he tried to source his voice. He wasn’t used to mindspeak and found it pretty strange. He flicked a glance at Ladon as his rider departed, but kept quiet. At the Shadowhunter’s signal he dived inside the cave, a roar (that sounded braver than he felt) snarling from his lips.

Ceridwyn’s eyes only just picked out the figure of a man as he walked into the cave, barely a dark stain against the starlit sky outside. She tried to grab his attention to warn him of the warlock that was also in the cave, but all she could manage was a frightened squeak from between the bonds that held her mouth shut tight. She had tried tugging at the ropes that tied her paws together before to no avail, but she struggled again now, despite the fact that the man had been seen by the Warlock (and vice versa).

She suddenly felt a magical pull around her back legs as the Warlock suddenly tightened his magic around her, dragging her inexorably towards the centre of the cave, to whatever evil purpose he had kept her for…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]   Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost & Rogue [In for a penny, in for a pound...]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next