Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)

Go down 
+5
Stormkatz
Rogue
Aero
Artemis
Zay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

(V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:10 am

Vy finally spotted the tiny butterfly dragon when he spoke up and was careful not to move suddenly when she noticed how he was spinning and tipped her head in acknowledgement of his thanks. Ears perking up, she settled a look on Mateous, scanning him quickly with her eyes. She wasn't entirely sure what his power was, or precisely how it worked, but she'd seen it put to devastating use in this battle and other raids. She wasn't quite sure what would happen to him if he gained too much energy either, but had a feeling that it would do nothing good for the Euphorn. She equated it to something like a lightning storm dragon. Sometimes they just had to zap something in order to feel better. "I require no healing." She said haltingly, looking out amongst the distraction, keeping tabs on what her sister was doing in particular, but also seeing if there were in abnormalities in the raid so far. Plurith was living on the edge, and only the hardiest settlers lived here. But they were not soldiers. They were not equipped to deal with this kind of invasion, and their arrogance embodied in their self-assurances of security was showing in how easily they died.

She lifted her head to her full height, even going so far as to sit back on her haunches, looking out over the desert. Was that-? Yes. A single horseman was riding out of the town, nearly a mile out by now and whipping his horse in a frenzy to get away. She had seen a few armored men among the dead, but couldn't really begin to comprehend what it was about. They were still operating off of the whispers that issued after the fall of Quinsilla, so had no idea that the Surahan would be riding for Racksom to tell of the utter destruction of Plurith along with any of the soldiers that had been stationed there. For a second she considered taking flight after the fleeing horseman, then simply grinned and thumped back down on all fours, knocking an already swaying corner of a ruined house to the ground with the impact. "You may give energy to me if you wish."

To say that he was startled was a massive understatement. He barely paid attention to the wolf dragon's howl, the sound mixing in with all of the other horrible noises that surrounded the village as it was razed, so when he was suddenly born down on by the yellow and black dragon he howled with surprise and pain, hitting the dirt when the talons of the flying dragon slashed into his skin, immediately coating his fur with hot sticky blood. Snarling, Ebenti rolled to the side, scrambling to his feet and instinctively lashed out with his claws, though it was entirely up to chance if he hit anything or not. He was still disoriented and quiet a bit scared of this whole being attacked thing.
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 am

Temero snarled in surprise, not having expected to crush his targeted dragon or to have it react so quickly. For his troubles he earned a set of scratches on his muzzle that stung horribly. He roared in anger, trying to pin the other dragon down completely so that he could finish it off. Not that it would be easy. He did not really have a size advantage of the other creature so he would have to rely upon his strength and speed, though that was not even an advantage depending on the situation. Maybe he should stick with surprise he thought, slashing at the dragon's legs.

Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am

He tried to get out of the way, honestly. But Ebenti just wasn't a fighter, and the wolf dragon body checked him easily, sending the desert chaser down in the dirt again, all flailing limbs and snapping jaws in the hope that he would present a menacing enough target that the wolf dragon would give up. As his bad luck would have it, he didn't, and Ebenti earned himself a gash on the leg for the effort. Screeching in pain, the desert chaser kicked at the belly of the wolf dragon from his place on the ground, pawing at the dragon's face in a desperate attempt to disengage and get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Jumping back, Kaëa scowled at the fire and lightning. She had been wrong; the lightning dragon used both. Even worse, at the same time. She was glad that her scales made a thick armour for her. "I never said anything about that, at least I was looking-" the red rock started, but stopped as she was pushed aside. She snarled at the other dragon, but didn't chase after her. It wasn't worth it, now now. Kaëa considered making amends- after all, she was new, she needed some sort of.. Mentor, the dragon supposed; but obviously, she had not gotten along with the lightning dragon. So, she ran off in another direction instead, snapping up another human. She had seen a Euphorn dragon, male by the coloring. Perhaps he would be willing to teach a greenhorn dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Freya pounced on the closest cow, and ripped it apart. The blood spraying her black and green scales. She swallows the large chunk in one go. The meat and bone sliding down her throat and sitting nicely in her stomach. It had been some time since she had eaten. She looks around her to make sure none of the dragons that lived with the two legged filth she sinks her teeth in again and rips. Flesh and meat part from bone as she lets it slide down her throat. She lets out a low rumble of contentment. The vista before her of the once quaint village of Plurith.

The cloud of dust hovering over what was left of the roofs. She could see the other dragons of ME chasing after the stragglers. The main fight was over, now was only the clean up. Fanning her wings beside her like that of a cobra she roars loud. She could care less of the club tail sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 am

Temero grunted as he was struck in the stomach, and it almost knocked him off of the desert chaser before he caught himself. With its flailing claws it was quickly becoming a more dangerous target, but he was not going to let it go so easily. No, he had caught it all on his own and he was going to finish this. Truthfully he did not want to kill the little creature, preferring to save his ire for humans, but it had been left behind and now it had to face the consequences. Temero snarled and lunged for the creature's throat, trying to end it quickly, though with its flailing paws there was a far more likely chance that he would get struck instead.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 am

It was a bad day for Fenrir. Then again, most days were bad days for the usually grumpy wolf dragon. However, this day in particular had him going. It was quite simply too hot in this place and he had only just gotten out of an annoying bit of jungle, which had been disgustingly sticky on his fur and scales. The desert was definitely not helping to improve his mood, making him feel as if piece by piece his body was melting away, and he was silently ranting to himself about having chosen the wrong direction to go in and having chosen the wrong season to even do anything at all.

As if that wasn’t enough already, the wolf dragon was beginning to have blisters on his paws from treading along. Now, one might wonder why he did not use his wings but first of all, Fenrir would have to get all the dirt out and off of them so he could properly use them and second, he preferred keeping his feet on the ground when he was in such a mood. It was easier to let his mind wander. He’d had bad days like these and had hit a tree while lost in thoughts and not paying attention to where he was going. It had definitely not lightened his mood.

In the distance, or maybe not quite as far away – with the desert lighting it really was hard to tell -, Fenrir could see an appearance that seemed oddly like a human habitation. He despised humans because they existed for the pure and simple reason to make his life miserable. Blabbering on when they weren’t supposed to, never giving what you asked for or rather not even listening in the first place and they were quite simply a nuisance. Not that it mattered too much to him, he simply avoided them whenever he could. Easy as that. However, at this moment in time, he was almost glad to see human habitats, it meant there was shadow! And hopefully some refreshments, he was in desperate need of something liquid to ease the burning ache in his throat.

Just as he was about to close the last few paces between the village and himself, a rider popped out of nowhere and almost ran him over, not even apologising but simply rushing onwards as if his life depended on it. Growling in fury, Fenrir shouted a few profanities after the shameless rider before he turned back to the village. It was only then that he realised that something was not quite right about the place. What previously he had thought to be the desert playing pranks on him now turned out to be actually true. There were clouds and clouds of dust and smoke rising up from the village, and the flickering he had previously assumed to be mere illusions were actually the shadows and forms of dragons rushing through the air around the settlement, whatever it was called. Half of the houses were already going up in flames, thus effectively wrecking everything he had hoped to find here.

It was needless to say that by now Fenrir’s mood was so gloomy that he would rip anything apart daring to come in his way. Snarling, the wolf dragon took a few steps closer towards the heart of the action and soon after, there was a screaming human coming his way..
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Rouz snorted in agreement, then shielding himself from the dust storm as the cattle ran amock through the village, unfortunately ploughing through anything and everything in their path. Unless it was a dragon from the terrible “gang” then it was quite simply roasted. It was quite a horrifying sight to see; livestock burning alive, wheeling around fully lit and without direction.
Shaking off the disturbing sight he allowed himself the luxury to close his eyes for a moment. Don’t do anything too reckless, and yet, they both knew that the lives of many counted on them to do so. The drive to flee and live was immense and intoxicating, but not nearly as strong as the terror of surrendering all those they knew in the village to be killed by the ruthlessness of these dragons.
They were truly a breed apart in how they acted.
“That one.” He said, eyeing the great clubtail beside the euphorn. “That’s a leader of theirs, it has to be...” The euphorn appeared no less intimidating, a pile of dead bodies uselessly limp, dead, at it’s feet. That one was the very definition of a parasite, a dragon that existed to kill all without dragon blood, to thrive on their life power and release it on a whim.
“You said not to be reckless, but we have to destroy them.” These words seemed completely alien to him, destruction generally speaking, was not a part of a peaceful Rams Horn’s life out in a farming village. “Please cover me Ahrora, but if it gets too dangerous...” He didn’t bother to finish his sentence, she would not run, but his heart ached to think of the consequences.

So Rouz moved between the small houses, gaining ground toward the euphorn and the clubtail. Ideally he’d only have to face the euphorn, the two of them would be a suicide, then he would have died in vain.
He had hid himself between the narrow walls of two buildings, a slither of his body hidden in the shadow while he was in very close proximity to the two. Fear surged in him, but now he had to stop caring so he tried to choke it down.
Rouz waited as silently as he could, while breathing as scantly as he could. He felt as if the dragons might turn on their toes and blast him into oblivion at any given point...

Azenth let out a small whine of disappointment, but he had done so much better! This wasn’t good enough yet though by Syn’s standards. Well Syn must be right then, he thought, if I want to be like Syn I have to act more like him too. He noted with a new will to please to please his nonchalant mentor. Following the Desert Chaser, eager to not let his master down a second time, he deftly leapt through the shattered window catching up as quick as he could to the scattered people. However, the mob chain followed too, prepared to butcher him at a moment’s notice.
“Syn!” he called. Then felt a small amount of self-disappointment, Syn in his own words, did not want to save his sorry ass but he’d need help with this many. Maybe with Syn close to him then he could prove he was not useless by killing many in front of him. Yes, that was a great idea!
He had no time to think.
Azenth whipped around again and again, making use of his deadly tail-blade, albeit only connecting half the time and then often non-fatally. In a frenzy of his claws and tail blade he successfully slit another throat and mortally wounded another. Which was all very well, despite the fact there were several others, waving their strange things about farm-tools weren’t they? All while making the most dreadful high pitching “screeing” humans make when distressed. Azenth wasn’t sure, he’d never had much to do with them beside the occasional meal he managed to catch.
“Please Syn!” He called again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

Plurith was dusting up quicker than Ahrora had thought it would happen and it was not all dust produced by running free cattle but the smoke from the burning houses and creatures was beginning to overrule anything else. Her nose and stomach were rebelling at the smell of burnt flesh but she forced herself past the notion and tried not to think of the implications hidden underneath such a horrible smell.

“I know,” the lash dragon almost whispered in reply to Rouz’ statement. There was no way around getting heard and doing something stupid if they even wanted a chance at defending their home and everyone in it, or at least the remaining ones, Ahrora thought with a sting but she quickly pushed the thought away again. There was no time now to dwell on the ones that were already lost. Her eyes again focused on the clubtail not too far away from them. If Rouz did not manage to pull the euphorn away to battle him without the clubtail covering his back, then she would distract the clubtail, no matter what it meant for her. She was fully aware what she would be getting herself into if she were to get hit by that club but she had to give Rouz the chance to hopefully take down the euphorn.

Nodding, Ahrora replied to his request for cover: “I’ll do my best.” The rest of the sentence went without saying. They both knew neither of them would run if the other was in danger, no matter how futile a fight might be at that moment in time. The lash could simply not turn her back on Rouz, he was too important to her, and she simply could and would not give him up. Not for anything. Even if it meant dying.

As they wound their ways through small and dark back alleys closer to the two rather fear inflicting dragons, Ahrora was shaking a little with nerves. She was unsure how this was going to end but she had a bad feeling about it. She stepped next to Rouz to peek out to the dragon the ramshorn was targeting. “Ready when you are,” she said gravely. Looking at her beloved, she nuzzled him gently before stepping further back into the shadows of the alley to give him space for his attack.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Rearing her head, Anækileya glared down in irritation at the foolish human who had just thrown a spear at her. Unsurprisingly, it bounced off her scales, not even leaving a bruise. Like almost every other, the vermin had no idea how to fight a dragon. He was quickly downed with a sheet of fire that took out all the others milling frantically around him as well, before the clubtail slowly turned, ignoring the buildings and people she destroyed as she moved. Noticing that one still stood, however, she flicked her tail and demolished it with a single blow. Snarling with satisfaction at the justice they could finally bring to the land, she lunged forwards and snapped several more of the humans between her jaws. The number of charred and broken bodies around her far outnumbered those still living by now, many crushed underneath her feet without her even trying to kill them- not that she would have spared them, of course.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Despite Syn’s promise to Azenth that he wouldn’t be giving any help once they got into battle, it was just instinctual to take down the humans that the lash dragon just missed with his bladed tail, quickly finishing each one off with a slash across the neck with one sharp paw, or a heavy smack with his front legs to bring them to the ground. Once he even resorted to shoving one unfortunate human’s pitchfork through his middle, pinning him to the floor before finishing him off with his jaws- it was unconventional, but seemed to work well enough, and it kept his paws cleaner. The lash dragon made quite a mess of a few of his “kills”, if they could be called that, and Syn had no wish to spend the evening trying to clean off dried blood from his fur. What a nightmare that would be. His ears twitched angrily as the swarm of two-legs started up their loud wails, tail thrashing from side to side as he removed his claws from the late-human he stood over, stalking around behind Azenth.

“Azenth, Azenth, Azenth, I thought you would have learnt by now. I don’t like the sound of two-legs screaming.” He shook his head, padding forwards towards the humans in front of them. “Do I really have to deal with every mess you get yourself into?”

The pitchforks and spades didn’t dissuade his attack as he leapt forwards again, a snarl of excitement rumbling from his belly as his claws shredded through flesh to bone.

==X==

Tabri hissed under her breath as the red rock dragon wisely backed off without another word. Amateur. She stomped off down the street in the opposite direction to the other dragon, mercilessly crushing any humans that lay dead or dying underfoot with a gleeful look- they were like ants. Slightly bigger-than-big ants, but ants none the less- they made the most delectable snapping noise when she stood on them. She made no effort to avoid buildings, even going out of her way to smash through the fragile wooden overhangs as she weaved from one side of the street to the other.

A flash of grey, then colour in front of her caught her attention and she focused her eyes on it, stalking down the street with about as much subtlety as a puppy. It had disappeared down a little alleyway, somewhere, and it was like a gave of hide and seek as she whipped her head around the couple of alleyways that she passed, blowing long jets of fire down them to fry whatever hid there. Maybe it was a little bit more akin to Russian Roulette…

Voices down the final alleyway that she stopped by made her pause- now here, here she could have a bit of fun. A cruel smile widened across her mouth, then she leapt into the gap for the entrance to the alleyway, snapping her head down the small gap, mouth wide- the rest of her would never fit properly. “Surprise!”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 am

Mateous waited to hear for Vy's answer, letting his feathered black and red tail flick back and forth silently behind him. When she decided on wanting to energy there was a slight bit of relief for him, the energy inside his body was starting to crackle painfully in his chest and he knew he wouldn't be able to take much more on. He focused on gathering that energy in his body and then released it onto Vy, feeling it flow from one body to another. There was a slight glow from the transfer of energy and as soon as it appeared it went away. "There you are." The Euphorn said, stepping back a bit to allow the dragon to go where ever she wished.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 am

Ahrora had barely taken a few steps back to let Rouz gather himself for his oncoming attack on the dragons on the other side of this alley when all of a sudden a threatening presence appeared behind her and yelled “Surprise!”. Almost jumping out of her skin, the lash dragon turned around and saw the head of a rather large dragon push itself into the alleyway, smoke and flames licking around its nostrils.

“Oh shit,” Ahrora muttered under her breath, panic flickering through her gut. For a moment, she couldn’t think straight and wanted to do nothing more but flee, yet both the exits out of the alley were blocked, either by a big dragon wanting to roast her alive or by her beloved, who wanted to launch himself at even bigger dragons.

The lightning storm was grinning at the pair of them cruelly as she took in her prey but not more than her head would fit into the thin slit between the buildings. It would be enough to use her flames but she would at least not be able to snap off any limbs. Ahrora’s mind began racing as she finally won the battle against her panic. She had to cover Rouz’ back and this dragon wanted to scorch his ass, something she simply could not allow. With a fierce shriek, she tapped into her agility and speed, launching herself abruptly at the face that had appeared in the alley. Flaring her wings wide, she tried to obscure the lightning’s view of the ramshorn so Rouz could go about his business without behind hindered, or so she hoped. Ahrora tried to clamp down her claws into the big dragon’s nostrils, hoping to avoid a jet of flames this way, while her tail furiously lashed out at the lightning dragon. She felt like it was all going to be in vain, but she fought with purpose. She fought for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Dyavol hovered near Mateous and Vy for a moment longer, still feeling that he aught to be polite, since Vy had just saved him from a bit of a pickle. However, once he felt that obligation had passed, he was off again, darting through the air like a particularly spiky butterfly.

Sadly by now most of the humans had scattered, or been killed by one of the larger dragons, but eventually he happened upon a child cowering in a corner. The child was crying, but when he saw the tiny dragon before him, he wiped his eyes and held out a hand to Dyavol. Big mistake. One swish of his tail nicked the child’s wrist, causing the young boy to recoil quickly. A second caught him across the cheek.

By now the boy was swatting helplessly at Dyavol, but his four tiny wings allowed him to dart out of the way of each weak strike with ease.

“Night, night, human scum.” He laughed, baring his tiny, needle-sharp teeth. Then, at last, a third strike made straight for the boy’s neck. Dyavol laughed as the child howled, swatting at him even more feverishly, before watching with grim satisfaction as the child fell still - his neck streaming blood.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Loosing one last burst of fire and completely destroying the last of the humans in the area she stood in, Anækileya spread her vast wings and slowly began to beat them up and down. After a few powerful strokes, she jumped into the air and began to gain height, getting high enough that she could see all of the village spread out below her. Nearly all of the shapes moving around now were the dragons of Maledictus Eice, chasing down the last few humans who remained and some gorging themselves on the flesh of the dead. She gave a growl of content at seeing one human settlement razed to the ground, just as they all should be. There was hardly a building left undamaged- however, there were some, and the dragon decided she should change that. Descending carefully, she landed neatly on the roof of one house, her huge weight causing it to collapse almost immediately. As it did, she jumped into the air again, making sure to swing her tail round and demolish one wall of the next house along with a single powerful blow from the club. Terrified shrieks from within told her that some of the vermin had been hiding inside, hoping to escape their fate. The fools. She repeated this technique a few more times, looking as if she were on a trampoline with the way she bounced up and down off the rooftops, before lifting into the air once more and swiftly dispatching the few humans who had managed to escape the village and were desperately trying to make a getaway. This was a very good day.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 am

Ebenti continued flailing around until he felt jaws around his neck, the sharp pain of the bite and sudden loss of breathing ability catching him off guard and he tried to yowl. The noise came out as a pained gurgle as the wolf dragon's teeth tore at his flesh through his thick neck fur and he tried kicking the damned dragon in the belly again, but the attack was weak. His vision was starting to go dark around the edges, but still he fought desperately for his life, his strength waning with every second that Temero kept a death grip on his wind pipe.

The power bestowed on her by the Euporn made Vy's scales tingle, and she visibly shivered like an animal trying to shake off a fly. She felt like tearing something down, like going out and being reckless, and that was perfectly fine. That's what they were here for. The screeching of fighting dragons caught her attention and the large clubtail whipped her gaze around, looking at first what appeared to be only a dark alleyway, then she saw the figures hiding in the shadows. One she recognized as one of her fellow dragons that had come with on the raid, the female lightning storm dragon, but the other two were strangers and obviously not on their side. Her jaws parted in a bloodthirsty grin and she stepped forward, bellowing a roar of challenge at the two offending dragons, flaring her wings as she did so. As if she needed to look any bigger and more intimidating…

Declaration of war given, Vy made a short running leap and charged at the alleyway the two were hiding in. "Those who fight for humans die!" She screeched, flaring her wings to slow her reckless charge and reached forward with a paw, all claws extend at the gap between the houses where the Ramshorn's head was, swatting at him like a cat would a fly.

(@ Spiritdragon: FINISH HIM!)
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

Temero snarled as the dragon continued to lash out at him, though he could sense the weakness in the blows and let them rake along his sides, doing little to no damage. They would be sore of course but he did not care, the battle was almost over. Now to finish it. Temero shifted his grip slightly and then twisted his head sharply, rewarded with a sharp crack. It was a clean break, and the Wolf dragon stepped back from his prey, dipping his head to the dragon almost respectfully. There was a certain pride in death, that much Temero knew for certain. Now on to whatever prey might remain.

Unfolding his wings Temero leaped into the air and soared over the remains of the city, seeing if there was anything left to battle, anything else that needed to be done, any members of ME that needed assistance. He roared as he flew over, calling out questioningly.

(@Aero: THERE YA GO)
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:00 pm

For the tiniest of moments Rouz was reassured by the presence of Ahrora, but the second vanished faster than he would have hoped. There was a crack through the relative quiet of the alley, the fracturing voice of a female Lightning Storm. He barely had time to cover himself against such a dragon that was clearly the stronger of them, before Ahrora had already thrown herself to his defence. This was already a dire situation. He hadn't counted on them being found out so fast, but now the true problem arose. The clubtail had noted them, no clubtail he'd known was like the one in front of them. This was far from a gentle giant, a bloody behemoth maybe? Clamping his jaws together and tensing his legs he prepared for the strike of the clubtail.
As a rams horn, his kin were famous for being the greatest of dragons pound for pound in defence, but that was less than ideal against the monster before him. The dragon also known for having the greatest collective strength. Evasion was also out of the question in this alley. Rouz had effectively, lead Ahrora and himself to their graves.
No, no, not yet you fool.
I'll be damned, I am a RAMS HORN.

He lowered his horns to deflect the surf of debris as the clubtail effortlessly dislodged the thin pieces of wood that had foreshadowed him and Ahrora. Making the most of this sudden chaos of dust, he launched his body into motion aiming for a full body slam. Between a rock and a hard place, this was his only option so he made sure to scream every ounce of power into that leap and into those famously resilient horns.

How much of a dent could he hope to make though?
The doubt alone weakened his offence, he could probably hold out for quite a while as his tough as nails body permitted. But he could never hope to win.

This was quite the rare occurrence, Syn had actually lent him a paw. It was however, like watching a master in action and reminded him why he had admired him ever since that time they met in the swamp. He made the kills so easily it was as if he were floating, gliding and drifting. That kind of grace that athletic dragons usually had. That kind of thing I can have if I follow him too he thought, doing his best to stay in Syn's view as he cooperated in fighting the rally of humans. He managed another two kills, this time one was immediately a goner and the other gargled blood hopelessly on the ground. Satisfied with himself he grinned at Syn,
"Oh wow Syn! We are a great team dontya think so?" He wagged his tail again, "You were so amazing." Licking the blood from his snout he briefly then cleaned up his paws and tail a little, his insatiable hunger was piqued. Though they were clearly not finished. A few shadows jumped from the shallow roof overhead, silhouettes against a golden sky. There were three men, one with a sickle, another with an axe and a third with the umpteenth pitchfork. These ones looked a little more intimidating.
But low and behold, the sickle wielder was jumping straight to make a fine cut through Syn's neck! No! He had to prevent this!
Azenth caterwauled and jumped vertically, opening his jaw to pluck the scythe-holder out of the sky, before he could clench the leg, he felt the brutal punch of a flying human's boot into the side of his fragile body, the axe shortly after connected with his right paw with a clean slice. Azenth, off balanced and in a state of shock coiled in mid air and tumbled back down to the ground in an undignified frenzy.
"Syn!? Syn!"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh yes, oh yes, this was very good! Not just one, but two little dragons Tabri had caught in the alleyway, the opposite end being blocked off by another Maledictus Eice dragon before they could escape. The little lash dragon she had set her sights on wouldn’t stand a chance.

She sneered as the little female stretched out her wings, opening her mouth to roast her a little more. Not completely though- that would take away all the fun of it. Tabri wanted to play with her prey a little before finishing off the annoyance. What she didn’t expect however, was what lengths the lash dragon was prepared to go to in order to escape. The lightning storm screeched as she reared her head up off the ground, the lash dragon’s claws firmly caught in her nose. She opened her mouth, trying to bite at the dragon, but just earned herself a long slice through the tongue for her efforts, her mouth filling with the salty taste of blood. Her own blood.

That was enough. With a roar of frustration she slammed the side of her head against the alleyway wall, trying to dislodge the little dragon. If the fall didn’t hurt her, then oh boy, Tabri certainly would after that. And if the fall did hurt… well, she wasn’t just going to stand by and do nothing, now was she?

==X==

The fight was over before Syn even realised, head whipping from side to side as he looked for his next victim. He let out a long breath as he saw the only two-legs left were dead ones, this shoulders releasing a little bit of tension. He still couldn’t relax properly though, feral instinct keeping him alert and on his toes. Azenth’s cheerful interruption took him by surprise, and his ears flicked back momentarily before he restrained himself from leaping on the unfortunate lash dragon too. He ran a slow lick around his mouth, tasting the sticky blood stuck in his pelt. Mmm, tasted good.

Still on edge, despite relaxing a little, he tensed again as Azenth suddenly let out a shriek, leaping forwards almost on top of him. He leapt out of the way, feet scrambling in an ungainly fashion as he struggled to keep his balance on the floor, sticky with blood and littered with obstacles as it was. Snarling angry curses, he backed away as the formerly hidden humans revealed themselves, stepping carefully across in the direction of where Azenth had landed in an ungainly heap. He took out one of the men with a pair of deft strokes, knocking the pitchfork out of his hands before slicing across his front with his claws- once you knew how to take down the long weapons, they just posed a slightly cumbersome problem.
“Get up, you’re no use to me on the ground,” growled Syn, his eyes not leaving the two men still upright in front of them. “Have you still got a paw left, or am I going to have to play even more the nursemaid for you?”
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 pm

The last thing that she had ever expected was for the tiny dragon to launch out at her and ram straight into her chest. Vy flinched backward from the impact, more surprised than hurt and her descending paw that had been aimed at the smaller dragon's head ploughed only into the dirt, creating a large furrow between the buildings. The thick plate-like scales of her chest protected her for the most part from any damage that the attack might had, and after she'd recovered from the brief surprise she was back into the swing of trying to kill things. With a roar of displeasure Vy reared up on her hind legs, flapping her huge wings powerfully to get her bulk off the ground and fell back down on the rams-horn in a half pounce with both paws, aiming to break his back or crush his head. She wanted the creature dead, and she wanted him dead now.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 am

Ahrora shuddered in fright as the battle cry of the clubtail suddenly sounded behind her. The fear was freezing her blood in her veins when she realised that they had been discovered not only by the lightning storm she had launched herself on but also by the small grouping Rouz had targeted. They were doomed! But just like her loved one, she was not prone on giving up. If they both had to die, then so be it, but she would fight until her last breath. There was not a chance she would simply give up.

It took her by surprise however that her seemingly vain attempt to hurt such a large dragon actually bore some results; a happy thought which made the flames the lash dragon was tasting almost feel less hurtful. When Ahrora felt her tail slice through the dragon’s tongue, she almost gave a shriek of triumph, but that thought only lasted for half a second, because suddenly, the larger dragon was much angrier. Being slammed full-force into the alleywall, Ahrora felt the air being driven out of her lungs and her grip on the lightning storm loosened instantly. While she was still trying to gasp for air, she could feel herself falling to the ground. It was not all too far, but it was far enough. With a crash and various unhealthy sounding cracks, the lash dragon landed on the floor in the alley, scrambling wildly to get to her feet.

Behind her, she could hear Rouz fighting with the huge clubtail, the two large dragons on each side of the alley almost completely blocking out and the sound of the larger dragon stomping the ground with its huge feet, gave Ahrora a start. Did Rouz get squished? What had happened to him?
“Rouz!” she screamed, wanting to at least hear a reply from her loved one, hoping he would hear her, hoping he was able to reply, hoping he was still alive!
Coughing, she drew another ragged breath after she had strained her uncooperative voice, Ahrora once again struggled with her partially broken body. The thought of maybe having lost her love seemed to give her wings and despite a few broken bones and bruises everywhere, despite one paw merely limply hanging by her side and despite the fact that she couldn’t breathe, the lash dragon lifted off the ground and faced the lightning storm again.
”Bring it on,” she murmured, readying herself for whatever it was the lightning storm was certainly going to dish out now.

Fenrir eyed the human who came running into his direction, screaming and bloodied all over, barely even noticing the wolf dragon standing in his path until he almost bumped into it. The man’s eyes grew huge in his face as he noticed the dragon in front of him, and he immediately began screaming as he scrambled to get away from the beast.

The wolf dragon did not quite understand what this was all about but he took it very personal that he would have such an effect on a human being. He had never terrorised, well not on purpose at least, any human beings and there was no reason to go all psycho on him now. But the man seemed paralysed in his fear and instead of running away, despite all the fumbling and scrambling and whatnot he seemed to be doing, the man just kept screaming his lungs out, much to the annoyance of Fenrir.

It wasn’t very long before the wolf dragon could not take it anymore, even less when there were even more humans following in this man’s path, all of them looking like they had stepped freshly out of a butchery without cleaning off. It looked disgusting, and oddly appetising all at the same time. Closely behind the humans followed yet another being, but completely different in its inclinations. It was not a screaming human, but a roaring dragon, a huge clubtail nonetheless, chasing after the two-leggeds and ripping them off their feet one by one. It looked like the clubtail was having a huge amount of fun and Fenrir thought that it would actually not be a bad idea to finally take revenge for the many times the humans had annoyed him. Plus, he had to admit, he was rather hungry and the humans did look quite appetising…

Before long, Fenrir had unexpectedly – for him, the man had feared what was now his demise – ripped into the man’s throat and killed him on the spot, tearing out a piece of flesh as he went along. Munching away, he did not pause for a second glance at the man but rather joined the clubtail in the chase it was conducting with the remaining two-legged ones, hurling himself onto a young woman’s back.

Last edited by Eldarwen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Seeing the violent attack that Vy and the lightning storm (whose name Dyavol couldn’t quite place) were posing gave Dyavol a thrill. He considered going over to watch, but he had a feeling he would just get in the way – even the rams horn and lash dragon were far too big for him to risk getting in the way of, really. However, he couldn’t help drifting a little closer, just to get a better view of the destruction.

Slashing pathetically at a couple of the last few fleeing humans, he trailed nearer, until he was a little less than 20 yards away, and watched curiously. He had to use a bit of cinning and agility to make a kill, but seeing the bigger dragons was a different story. They had enough bulk to use sheer brute force, and the effect looked spectacular. There was nothing spectacular about a tiny green dragon swinging at something tail-first, but however many tonnes of clubtail? That was something else entirely.

Dyavol felt like all of the decent battles were almost over, really. The humans were all running now, and he could have chased them, but he would rather wait until one ran to him. He was tiring a little – not enough to show through his battle-haze, but enough to slow his wing beats a little, and wanted to preserve his energy. If an enemy came too close, that would be it, but until then, he could just watch the carnage with a smug smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am

Growling and still slamming her face against the wall, even when Ahrora had let go of her nose, Tabri was furious that the little lash dragon had even got such an advantage over her. She finally quit her foolish act when she was sure the dragon wasn’t attached to her face any longer, her glowing eyes fixing on the lash climbing slowly back to her paws. She certainly didn’t look happy any more- which made Tabri very happy. Served her right, attacking her nose like that. Why, she could taste blood, and more was pouring down her lips from where Ahrora had hung onto her nose. Ouch.

Her eyes flicked up to where the other little dragon- who cared what it was, it was small and puny- was trying to attack one of the clubtail dragons who led Maledictus Eice. Trying was the key word- such a size different was hardly making it a fair fight, or any sliver of a fair fight. She focussed on the lash dragon again; it was time to take her out. After all, she had just practically asked for a beating.
“Oh I will,” she growled, her lips widening into a grin, then blew a long tongue of flame in the direction of the little dragon. Lets see how she liked her pathetic feathery wings set on fire. And if that didn’t work… well, it would be a good enough distraction as she lunged forwards to snap at Ahrora again.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Maybe it was a very bad idea after all to tease the lightning storm, Ahrora thought when a jet of flame suddenly came towards her. Instinctively, she wanted to jump aside, but there was nowhere to jump in this teeny tiny alleyway. Instead, she slammed into the wall, a picture of misery as she was trying to shield herself from the worst of the fire with her wings. Singed feathers were dropping off of her wings, effortlessly drifting to the ground before they turned into a heap of ash. Her scales began heating up massively under the steady blaze, yet she was forcing herself not to scream. Tears of pain were welling up in her eyes and pictures of Rouz were flashing before her eyes as she was huddled on the ground and against the wall. Would she ever be able to lay eyes on him again? One last time? More tears were streaming out of her eyes at the thought of losing the love of her life and she was gasping for breath, choking on own waterworks and the fire from her opponent.

But she would not give that damned dragon the satisfaction of revealing her pain by screaming out loud.

Instead, she decided that with the bit of strength and willpower she still had left, she would counter attack once again. Forcing herself to get back onto her legs, she realised all too soon already that her movements were far too slowly under the amounts of pain she was now enduring. Her already broken bones were protesting wildly at the exercise she was forcing her body to undertake. Of course, the leap into the wall had not helped in the least.
However, she was too slow. She had not even completely found her balance again when the lightning storm dragon already lounged at her, merely half a heartbeat after the fire had stopped scorching what was left of her wings. Ahrora barely registered the movement but she could almost definitely feel the set of teeth clamping into her neck and this time she screamed.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Rouz faltered back, the clubtail's armour like scales were unscathed and he was on the severe back foot. With no time to breathe his eyes followed sharply up as the clubtail made it's attack.
But clubtails were ungainly things, not so lithe and fleet of feet as the Euphorns. That aside, the alleyway was narrow and awkward, not narrow enough though, sadly. The clubtail had missed him and he felt the ground torn away from him, every move he made to attack or avoid the brutal claws of the clubtail lost him ground.
Clubtail's didn't need to be graceful, eventually with enough perseverance, something would take a pounding. He reckoned it to be his skull.
That big attack that he evaded gave him the time he needed to flick his eyes to his back, Ahrora was closer to him, but he swore in a second he'd never felt so far away. They were trapped, completely. Anger and deep desperation burned in him as Ahrora's beautiful feathers singed, melted and fell apart, fire licking at her magnificent crimson body before it died out, but the worst was to come. That demon of a lightning storm sank it's cruel teeth into her neck. Rouz heard the scream, but then everything else completely washed out and he stared uselessly at her.
No thoughts passed in his mind, the terror had all but fully muted him, trying to protect him from what was happening.

That wasn't Ahrora, no, not his Ahrora with her neck crumbling under the bite of a larger dragon. Might as well have been a stranger. He felt nothing at all, frozen in his head and body to the spot.
Stiffly he began to turn his neck away from the image burning in front of him, his eyes wide but blank.

Clubtails aren't agile, or greatly perfected on subtlety, their attacks are often lost on faster, fleeter opponents.
Rouz was anything but fast and fleet, he was as good as dead.

OOC| PP permission granted, Aero

Azenth clenched every part of his body with pain, eyes scrunched shut. He dared himself to open one, the axe would surely have his head! His bright blue eye opened, the fuzziness of Syn's voice coming back into his ears. Great Syn had saved him and was facing off with the humans. Spurred on by this, and he didn't want to take any chances, he forced his body onto his belly, then regained his footing. A pool of his blood on the dirt where he had fallen, and then, a claw of his, his thumb-claw. He flattened his ears, quite distressed by this. Now his dominant arm was severely handicapped and pain throbbed through him there and then.

"All Okay S-" He cut off, his voice breaking into a shudder, "All good Syn!" He chimed with uncertainty. Determined not to embarrass himself, surely Syn could appreciate that he saved his life..."I'll show him Syn!" He snarled, inclining his neck toward the axe wielder, who was raising his weapon for another blow. Azenth unsheathed his white teeth from his crimson lips and primed his good arm, flashes of white hot pain were lancing through his other side. Without another thought to timing, he charged ahead of Syn at his side, toward the axe wielder. Raising his left claw he made his attack, but both of them were ready and the sickle-man's blade whipped through the air scraping his blue tail blades, one chipped out and off his tail, falling on the grass, an accompanying scar suitably made there too.

"YEOW Syn! Help me HELP! I am going to DIE!" He panicked, his paws, his tail, what next? His head?
Azenth thrashed about wildly in distress, his teeth sunk into the axers weapon. Foot making it's way spasmodically to the sickle-mans head. It wasn't long before the three of them lost all balance turning into a frenzy of blades on the ground, Azenth hissing and yowling like a startled cat.
He was clawing, gashing and biting the air, receiving another glancing blow on his head, a knuckle here and an Axe handle there. It was truly a mess.
"Syn!" He panted, again. "Help me Master!" He cried, trying to squeeze the words out between kneeing the brutes face and avoiding the death blow, his body like a useless puddle of crimson, blue and purple on the ground, squirming violently but hopelessly.

Last edited by Zay on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)   (V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(V2, Plurith) The Sacking of Plurith (9th Board)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next