Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

Go down 
+5
Artemis
Stormkatz
Spiritdragon
Nyx
Eliza
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Same here :/
Make sure it goes through Jiluria though <3
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

PROPOSED FLAG IDEA! Linked below:

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 CircusFlag_zpsdbb6a630

What do you like/dislike about it? What could be changed?

ALSO: Are we getting into plot this time around? We need ideas for it if the answer is yes. Setting, people involved, task at hand, etc. Activity on this thread pleeeeeeeeease! Brainstorm lovelies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

IK I am not in the circus but I am poking my nosy face in anyway.

I like the design for the flag, it's striking yes, but I think the colours are... ehhh. I have two main concerns about the colours;
1. Use of multiple shades. You've got 7 colours (8 including the black) going on there, all of which are exceedingly bright and the two purples quite similar. If you check the other flags
SR ME DDCFLAG Old Surahnia Lahruka Kahruna 
There is a max of 3 colours used. I would cut down the colour range on this one too for a couple reasons;
-ease of remembering/replicating
-garish omg.
-In-game scenario of trying to make say, 10 copies of the flag for advertising purposes, it would be one helluva task and expensive!!!!

I would change the red/orange/yellow into one colour and mess with the other bits as well to match up the colours so they're less "oh god my eyes are burning".

2. Use of purple, historically it has been used as a royal colour only due to the cost of making a purple dye.
I would change it to another colour, maybe blue or something. IDK. Your call.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:28 pm

(omg I love the flag 8D)
Rogue's right about the colours, but maybe just changing the outlines all to the same colour would work? I love the patchy colour-feel of it (reminds me of how I picture the tents, since I know Rhys would pick bargain canvass of inappropriate colours over the right coloured stuff haha)

As for how we should fit in, I'll throw a few ideas out and see what everyone thinks :3

- maybe try crashing into a lass busy faction, exchanging information picked up?
- I want us to sell something of serious importance in-plot wise at some point, but idk if that will ever happen haha
- Could trek around Kionar way, what with the interesting stuff going on there with crime lords (and maybe give some Kionarians a leg-up into the plot too?) and meddle there - the black-market side of the circus would fit in a dream there.

But omg anything, I just want into plot <3
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:05 am

FLAG HAS BEEN COMPLETED TO SPECIFICATIONS:

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 CircusFlag-4_zps1e5b20bb

P.S. Keep the plot ideas coming guys! I'm sure we'll get something solid figured out here soon! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Well I'm up for trying for ringmaster again.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Oooooh yay! Smile I'm sure Silence wouldn't mind handing the position over to someone else if they were qualified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!   -TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-TRAVELLING CIRCUS- Come one, come all to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2