Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 pm

It had been an odd experience, and not half so frightening as she'd thought it would have been. When all was said and done, she had her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. "That bastard could have left me the skin... what a waste" she said and gestured at what used to be a corpse and was now a warm heart pierced by a strange knife. "I thought he would be as frightening as you played him up to be. I like him. If only he didn't waste my prey" she said and turned to grab her weapons from the ground, where she'd left them whilst kneeling for Kormok. "So that's it, I have my power. Now you can't use magic and I will teach you to be wild" she told him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm

"The prey was his tribute," Korvus murmured, ripping his knife from the heart. The wound closed, and the heart sat warm and almost alive. "I told you he would like you. He is not the kindest of Karmor's lords, but he knows a true follower of his ways when he sees one." Korvus sorely wished for the warm, comfortable exhaustion that Bishop had given him. So soon after experiencing that, this unwilling lethargy was all the more intolerable. He was almost glad to be swearing off of magic, in truth. He gave her a weary smile, "Let's get home before you've got to carry me back."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm

She laughed. "Yes, the first thing we're doing his bulking you up. I won't have you exhausted after every hunt" she said and started heading back. "Pick up your knife and the heart... I'll cook it and feed it to you..." she said over her shoulder.

The walk back was uneventful, and as usual Bishop did not engage in conversation. However, as soon as they reached the Barrow, she was eager to talk. "What does ghaal mean, what did he call you, why is he irritated with you?" she asked as she went around putting her things down. She undressed after finding the astringent and began applying it to the wounds, not bothering to bind them, for they'd stopped bleeding already.

Her dog bumped up against her, and as soon as he did, she could smell at least a dozen scents inside her Barrow. The stink of the decay, the smell of dead skin, cooked meat, Kor, herself, the bird, the dog, the earth, the tree, the stone, the corner where dog had marked his territory. And just like that the sensation was gone, Dog sniffing around Kor. The bird watched its mistress, somehow aware of the change in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Korvus smiled at her questions, pleased to be the one with answers, this time. "Ghaal means mortal. It's what they call non-demons, mortal or not," he explained, sheathing his blade and setting the heart down by the fire, sitting atop the pile of furs and watching her; since seeing her body in action in more than one sense, he was starting to become used to it, and a little more. Not days ago, he wouldn't have fully understood why he had wanted her so after that night. Now, it was something he accepted, whatever the reasons might be.

He went to a corner away from where it looked like the dog did its usual business, ritual knife in hand. Once there, he stripped himself down once more and drew a cut a long his arm. Blood spilled out; thick, black, and with a consistency closer to ink than mortal effluence. With it, he made marks on the wall, both runes and pictograms, wordlessly ensuring that each line was precise and each mark was of the right size.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

He had her attention then and she watched, partly disgusted and partly fascinated. "Your blood is black?" she asked, but the real question was, why is your blood black. "What are you doing?" she asked right after her first question. Not that Bishop wanted to interrupt him if he was doing something important... but he was making marks on her den wall with his weird blood. Her bird screamed, and through its eyes she could see it all, so defined, and she had a rudimentary understanding of its nature. It was unnatural, yes, but she suddenly didn't fear it. And again, her senses returned to normal.

Bishop put her head in her hands. She had to learn to control it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

"Yes," Korvus said, once his markings were complete. "My seed isn't poisonous, if that's what you're worried about. My blood is what bears the corruption of my flesh. Everything else works fine, fortunately." He stood, tossing his knife and robe by his mask and approaching her. "I was warding us from intrusion. Making a beacon like that might give others the wrong idea," he explained. "What's wrong?" He realized he had ignored her questions regarding the distaste of the gods and what it is Kormok had called him, he was more concerned for her than for his answers. They would wait, and he reached a concerned hand out to place upon her bicep.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 pm

She squeezed her eyes shut, let his hand rest on her arm. "I just got a double dose of animal senses and it dizzied me. I need to learn how to use and control it... or I'll forever be disoriented..." she said. "Bird isn't afraid of you. Dog is curious about you, still wants to bite you" she said and looked up at him. "You have an odd, sulfurous smell about you, and bird understands your nature..." she told him. All this had been revealed to her in just seconds of having Dog's sense of smell and Bird's sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 pm

An idea came to Korvus. "Perhaps I could train you," he suggested, "To focus your mind and control the magic that Kormok has blessed you with. How does that sound?" He considered it fitting; she trains his body, he trains her mind, and both can help compensate for what the other lacks. If it meant spending more time close to her, Korvus was more than willing to hone a mind used to the simple and the direct. "That sulfurous smell is my robes, perhaps. Or the residue from Kormok, which would be attracted to my power. That I left the realm of Karmor displeased the gods, but they will come when called and accept tribute where it is given." He stretched out, yawning again and considering a nap, "Oh, yes. Val-rimatek. Sorceror-lord. He gave my power mention because I summoned him thus. I don't know how much he meant it."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

"He was being sarcastic" she said. She hadn't understood it, but she understood mockery when she heard it. "You don't need magic to train me to focus do you? If so, I'll learn on my own". She wanted to stress his abandonment of the use of magic. It made him weak, it robbed his strength. He had to be physical fit, and healthy enough to work magic, and he wasn't it right now. She figured, the way he was going now, he'd be dead within another year, especially in the wild. And it mattered to her because she'd come to think of him as part of her wild, for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

"Facetious, maybe," Korvus said, chuckling. "No, I don't need magic to help you discipline yourself. All I need is your willingness to listen." She knew how to be quiet, she knew how to be still, and she knew how to focus her mind on a single thing. These things, he knew, and so teaching her this would not be near as hard as he expected teaching him the ways of the wilds would be. All the pieces were there, he just needed to help her put them together right. "I'll start teaching it to you when we go to be- well, when we go to sleep, tonight, if you've still got the energy, then."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:42 pm

She grinned wide. "I'll have energy and then some, you should worry about yourself" she chided. Still, she went over to him and bid him to stand. "I need to see if you have any scratches. Some people are allergic..." she said. And sometimes you couldn't tell when you'd been scratched, especially not if you were Korvus, who may or may not feel pain and dealt with demons, so things like bodily scrapes were not of importance. She was completely serious though, and had the bottle of astringent and a rag at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Korvus stood. The cut on his arm still dribbled ink-like blood, but otherwise it looked as though he hadn't gotten too battered. "Will you?" Korvus teased, "I was certain you'd worn yourself out from all that noise last night. Not that I'm complaining." He glanced about. At the entrance to the cave, something sought to intrude. Nothing large, nothing threatening; truthfully, it wasn't even terribly intimidating. It was a crow, which hopped about at the entrance as though it was somewhat embarrassed about entering uninvited. Crows, not known for being excessively-well mannered, did not often do things of this fashion, but the poor creature had been drawn there by a sense of something else. Not Bishop, though it sensed her as well, but one quite close to her.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 pm

She was dabbing his scrapes and cuts with the astringent when she noticed the crow. She smiled to see it dance around so and looked to Korvus. "It's for you" she said and gestured dramatically at it. She, of course, was being an ass about it, but she didn't mind the company of more animals. Of course, she wasn't sure how Bird would take to the crow, but she was sure she could get it to not attack. Maybe she'd set up a perch for the crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Korvus did not have time to react before the crow fluttered in, landing upon the pile of furs and gazing around. Its attentions seemed fixed on the side Korvus slept upon, hopping about until it gazed near the center. Korvus, noting this, turned a darker grey around the cheeks again. He held out an arm, and the crow dutifully landed upon his wrist. The creature hopped toward his face, and Korvus smiled. The awkward, fussy demeanor of the bird was familiar to him; he had kept such a creature with him for some time since first arriving here, and was rather pleased to see it had found him again. He pat the creature on the head and jerked his head in the direction of his mask. The crow understood, fluttering over to perch upon the beak, still gazing curiously at his master and the woman he seemed awfully eager to be close to.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Bird regarded the crow with about as much interested as a lion regards a flea, and went back to its preening, like the other bird was never there. "Should I get him a perch? I have a spare one for bird..." she said as she looked over Korvus and at the bird. It had an adorable demeanor to it, sort of like it was managing Kor.

Dog trotted over to where the crow was and Bishop clacked her tongue. "Dog, sit. Stay. Don't eat the bird" she told it. The Dog made a whining noise and stared at the bird over his paws. He was only going over to sniff it. Maybe lick it, but surely not to eat it.

"Back to business" she said as she swabbed the cut Kor had made to his forearm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:14 pm

The bird upturned its nose (beak, rather) at the dog, still scrutinizing this woman. It sounded like a woman at any rate, and moved like he thought one should, but he had never taken much time to understand human nuances. Korvus looked so different from most of them, anyway. He wondered, sometimes, what that man was. Korvus shook his head, "He'll want to stay by my mask. He'll also stare at you a bit to make sure you don't want to eat me. It's been some time since that was a problem, but there was an incident..." The crow couldn't quite understand what Korvus was saying, but knew enough of his tone to tell he was being mocked. He cawed indignantly, fluttering his wings in deference and huffily turning away from them both.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

She barked a laugh and shook her head. "I wonder how comfortable you'll be when we have sex with this crow around. I might look like I'm eating you, after all. I was thinking about getting you healthier, your dick might be more appeasing to my mouth" she said and patted his chest condescendingly before heading over to a spot in her den to put the astringent and the rag away. She was all hunted up, her traps were reset the other night and she was a bit too lazy to check up as of the moment. Maybe she'd take Kor with her, to teach him how to check, empty and set traps. That would do him some good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Korvus mockingly tapped his chin in thought, "For you? I think I'll live. Perhaps with another woman I might have misgivings, but you manage to... hold my attention, shall we say?" He grinned, "Especially if it means I get a wider purview of your skills." He flopped back onto the pile of furs, the crow turning back around to regard him imploringly. Korvus gave it a look, and it left the matter at that. Weary though he was, the day's events had been somewhat exhilarating for him.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 pm

She laid down on top of him, pillowing her chin on her crossed arms. "The fact that your skin was grey didn't strike me as odd until after I considered that most people aren't grey" she said and chuckled. "It suits you though. You'd be utterly pathetic if you were a pale peach color, like you ought to be" she said, a free hand circling around one of his nipples. "How many years have you?" she asked. Although Bishop didn't like talking about herself, she liked knowing things about other people. Bishop liked having information, it made her world less dull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Korvus welcomed the warmth and weight that came with her arrival; Bishop's body was still new to him in this way, and yet this closeness was the most comforting thing he had experienced in some time. "I suppose I'm thankful for small mercies. Had it not made me pale, I'd look very strange indeed." He squirmed a little at her touch, but certainly not such that he wanted her to stop. "Many. Hundreds, perhaps. I stopped counting. In Karmor, time has no meaning. I was there for some time, and years here passed differently. I do not know if I still age, but I'm not so sure if that's a good thing, anymore." He stroked her hair, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 am

"Old fuck. I'm seven and twenty" she said. Bishop knew how to count her years. Her nameday had been some time in the fall, so every time fall started, she counted another year. She pinched his nipple and tugged it. "How many women have had the misfortune of dealing with you?" she teased. She liked to know how experienced a man was, and often if men lied, she still somehow knew. Judging from last night, while his prerogative may have not been sex, he'd had enough of it to know what to do. She always liked a man that knew what to do with his cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

Korvus groaned as she teased his nipple, guiltily enjoying the sensation. "Too many," Korvus said, "I'd say enough to fill this barrow. but some of them were somewhat small." He reached over, his hand seeking vengeance as it firmly squeezed her rear. "And how many men have fallen victim to your charms?" Her actions now presented to him that he was far from her first, and he likewise appreciated it. It took as much a man who knew what to do with his cock as a woman who knew her way around one, in simplest terms, and while Korvus did have his occasional virgin and the wolfish glee that came with it, there was something to be said for one who was experienced.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

"Too many I did not want, and not enough that I took for myself. Some of the rare boys up North. They know how to breed men. Some of the most impressive boys I've ever met, and that wasn't even their men... do you know what they do up North to their boys?" she asked, her glee something malignant, pinching his other nipple with her other hand and tweaking them. She bit her lip as she watched his expression. "They throw them into the Frost, that's what they call their winter, with nothing but what they have on their backs and a knife, and expect them to survive and find them come milder weather. They brand them too" she said, leaving off one nipple to tap the middle of his chest. "Right here".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 am

Korvus was very far from used to having his nipples teased, but certainly didn't have any reason to complain. His expression was pleased, albeit edged with slight pain. "I was raised by a half-mad old warlock named Morgus Heartfeaster," he said, "He had a hiss in his voice that I think he did on purpose. So when he would call me in the morning, it would always be Eliphassssssssssssss, come down for breakfasssssssssst." His hiss was similarly contrived when he spoke Demonic, largely used to get into character more than anything, and sounded suitably ridiculous when applied to English. "Perhaps not as hardy as the northmen, no, but the man knew his art and gave me tools to be better than he." In some ways, she made him feel more like Eliphas than Korvus. Korvus was an invincible, masked monster with an insatiable appetite for both sex and destruction. Under Bishop, vying for control and her attentions and hoping to learn her ways, he did not feel very much like Korvus anymore.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

"So your real name is Eliphas?" she asked, pleased with this new nugget of information. Bird made a chwirk sound in amusement. His mistress was a clever thing. "That's and oddly sweet name for a badass wizard..." she said, circling both of his nipples now, brushing a thumb over them every so often. Bishop was a maneater, in the sense that if a man wasn't careful, she'd be in charge and getting whatever she wanted from him. She often wore men out. Often, they became boring to her, and she ended up getting rid of them, either by releasing them, or drowning them. Often if a man had a family, she'd release him. But most often than not, she got lone bachelors. Like Korvus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next