Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Silverwing blinked in confusion as the slayer seemed to talk rubbish. He actully thought to himself in his mind: 'Is this guy, OK?' As in, does he have a normal mind? But then again, all slayers were twisted in some in-humane way so it didn't bother him. "Listen to what your saying, kid. This whole concept has gone to your head. Retire now before it gets dangerous." The dragon knew oh to well that Zartear would never give up, but then again, never would a Guardian Dragon. He just wanted to teasethe man, make him over react, over react so much that his defense would drop.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:05 pm

"Don't call me kid, LIZARD." He hissed, and you could have sworn if he said it any more viciously he wold have spoke with a forked tongue flickering like a snake's.
But what the dragon had said before was in his mind now, not what was planned and it was wearing at him...
The inextricable link between that and how he turned out was there, and the draogn seemed to have attacked him.
From the stone inside, how was that possible? It was only a few words he should have been able to shrug off.

But it was burrowing there now and irritating him.
In his blind anger he ran toward the dragon again, sword over head and roaring...And it certainly wasn't his usual cool calculated attack. It was more a spur of the moment badly aimed one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Silverwing merely snorted at Zartear's last comment, was it the best he could fdo? He honestly didn't mind being called a lizard...what was wrong with lizards anyway? But his attention came back to the battle as Zartear ran forwards with full-heart in an attack. Moving like a flash, Silverwing dodged it as he walked sideways for a few steps. But placing his tail infront of Zartear and then swinging it back at his legs in attempt to knock him over. He opened his mouth to let out another energy-ball. This time the colour of blue and it was the same size as the man.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Zartears sword lowered on the miss his body pressed down in the "spring release" position, then when SIlverWing flung his tail around Zartear jumped it quite easily, but then didn't predict the Silvery flame ball coming back at him.
He'd lost his composure, completely...
And only his black sword's magic was preventing the exposed flesh from turning hard nerveless and black...Still the fire heated his armour back up forcefully striking him to the ground, he lay there, still trying to think straight but it was all too much and getting more difficult...
However he thought in that head of his, the slayer's honour absolutely objected to losing and forced his body back up yet AGAIN despite the muscles crying for a rest, and a minute of rest would be fine.
But Zartear was the thing that hurt himself the most, without realizing it...And SilverWing had set it off.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Silverwing let out a low growl of contempment as Zartear fell to the floor. It seemed this slayer wasn't so difficult to beat afterall. it only took a few words to get him going crazy and out-of-line. Well, atleast Silverwing would be the one to finish this...once and for all. Opening his mouth once more, he let out a long line of blazing, blue fire. It engulfed him quite quickly on the spot.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Zartear was quickly eaten up by the flames...and the pain seemed to vanish and alll he was left with was this black space in his mind as he heard his own thoughts...

The voices in there were always speaking and it sounded just like May-Rah...his father, Kaira his sister and Cholen his younger brother...it was quite an odd sensation not feeling in touch with your body as you stepped back from the world for a time out.
Quiet and calm motionless on the floor, one leg bent upwards and arms splayed out, the blue fire burning away...

Surely it looked like death and it began to singe the skin, eating it quickly and effectively.

But the greatest slayer couldn't just be burned, just like that?

May-Rah's eyes grew wide and she gaped, speechless and compeltely frozen on the horrible sight.

But Zartear was far from dead, he sat back up, still on fire and blinked, the fire disappeared and he seemed like he ever was except with the smell of burning skin in the air. But Zartear had just been killed on a completely different level.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Silverwing stepped back abit as the flames seemedsto expand around Zartear and for a second there, he thought the slayer was dead. Only to realise that he really wasn't as the man sat up. Silverwing wishes to finish his battle so badly however, he would never attack someone who is helpless. He would wait for Zartear to attack, [i then[/i] he could finish it off. Once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Zartear felt dizzy for a moment and almost sleepy and he put a hand to his head...that was easily the strangest thing he had /ever/ experienced so far in his life.

May-Rah burst out like a tigeress from the bushes behind Zartear and looked ahead at Silverwing with a glare, what had /exactly/ happened she was completely in the dark about never before had she seen a person act so well, insane.
"Silverwing?" She asked a look of interrogation in her eye as she cocked it to the side.
Not wanting to fight right now as much as find out what had happened...

The fight was on hold oddly enough, as she looked at Zartear downwards...
He looked back up vacantly, a little bit unsure why she had that look in her eye and why everybody was staring...

Last edited by zay zay on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:54 pm

The Guardian Dragon's head turned sharply to May-Rah who suddenly appeared out from the bushes, as if from know-where. Silverwing into is 'attack position' incase she was with Zartear. However, he sooned relaxed a little as she said his name in a slight confusion. "Hmm?" He replied, getting slightly confuse. First, Zartear stops attacking, then some random woman pops out from the bushes and calls his name. What was going on here?

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Then he decided how completely stupid he must have looked and stood up again next to May-Rah---having had just enough time to recover. Both looking dead ahead to Silverwing, but Zartear was growling under his breath.
"I am to fight this creature..." He said in a low tone voice...she replied likewise
"Of course..." It made sense now and she looked back straight at Zartear, still glancing to make sure SilverWing didn't try anything...
"I'll be glad to aid you, Zar."
"Thankyou May." He replied simply with a smile and nod of the head.

That dragon had just about hurt him enough, it was time to put Silverwing through his pain and May-Rah was here to help...Both Zar and May were experts in this discipline called punishment and crushing force. Though one was more crude than the other it had to be said.

"Come on May, let's go ...We'll start with the lance approach."

"Good to be back Zar."

And with that Zartear thrust his sword forwards in front of him like he was measuring out the dragon, while May-Rah walked towards SilverWing in that authoritive serious way. Sharp steps, eyes of a tiger and a face like a warrior queen statue, a rather perfect looking one, but it showed no remorse or mercy. They were to make clear to SilverWing just who they were, and as a duo so far they had failed at nothing.

OOC| Just a pointer, yeah the last section makes them sound a little godmode-ish, but as you know I am happy for them to take blows, but as a whole they are stronger together lol.
As for the perfect face, well, since I can't make another non-drag char I can't really explain her flaws effectively.

Just had to mention that =P
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Silverwing grumbled slightly as Zartear hopped up from the ground, almost un-harmed next to May-Rah's side. Now he knew, that May-Rah was his fighting partner. Chuckling as he spoke, the Guardian Dragon watched as thenewly-appeared woman walked closer to him. Thsi didn't bother him at all for she had no weapons. "Ahh," Silverwing began. "So your going to show off infront of your girlfriend then? It would be pretty sad is she were to see you die..." Flapping his wings, the dragon stayed upon the ground. Now the fight had really begun.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Zar' raised his brows and snorted at Silverwing.
"Girlfriend?" He exclaimed, trying to act surprised by his sudden jab at him showing off.
Zartear never showed off for others, well not usually...But him and May-Rah had plenty of history to back Silverwing's accusation.
More than enough.

"And don't worry you stupid beast you'll be the one tasting the sword..." He moved the sword on his words still working out the angle boy he couldn't wait to go and strike him down and grind him up.

And May-Rah did seem defenceless, but she fought not with weapons, but powerful dark-arts magic and she stopped before Silverwing. Also hearing his rather, well, annoying comment.
"Do you need a correction oh one of little knowledge?"
She asked not seeming as if she were going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Silverwing stared at Zartear as he positioned his sword, "oh, and don't rush things." He snorted, teasing him again, until he loked back at May-Rah. "Little of knowledge eh? Believe me, it is you who does not know the knowledge young girl. I have seen many a things being a Guardian Dragon. I have seen Sun's die and islands form. I have seen men and women of a higher sructure than you crumble. Do not under-estimate the power of a Guardian, it will only turn back around and get revenge."

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:52 pm

"You'll wish you hadn't said that," Zartear uttered not direrectly at Silverwing more a muttering to himself.

May-Rah bowed her head and laughed she looked back up and her eyes were black as coals...Gaping and inhuman,her arms turned to charred black and her skin and body and hair...Serpentine black, like dragon's scales and shining...

It was quite startling to see this transformation happen on the spot the dark magic was definitely easy to sense in the air and it reacted strangely to Zartear, his armour and sword seemed to buzz with energy.
A bizarre display before May-Rah only her figure appearing human cast her arm forward at touched SilverWing.

She was like living poison, and Zartear waited patiently for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Turning quickly to May-Rah as she touched him, he could feel the posion from her hands sweep his body. She had touched him on his fron, right leg. And so, it seemed to from then on, spread along his body. He tried to pull away from her, but ending up collapsing upon the floor. His vission became dizzy until it slowly, and ever so slowly began to fade away...

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:09 pm

May-Rah slowly transformed back to her human form and smiled satisfied with her work, and now Zartear had worked out exactly where he'd have to stab the dragon to kill it and so he walked closer and was about to strike.
May-Rah's eyes open wide and she hit him on his back as he was about to kill the dragon in it's dreamstate.
"What do you think you're doing you idiot!" She said looking back at the dragon.
"Well EXCUSE me gypsy girl, last time I check I was teaching YOU how to kill."He retorted, taken aback by her quick interruption.
"But It's a guardian dragon, so killing it will de-fame you for what, a thousand years?" Zartear rolled his eyes....
"Does it look like I care?"
"Well maybe not Zar, but I do know a way you could get a lot more of this dragon's worth and for once you won't have to kill it in fact dare I say, if you do this we could put you in a position more...Well, suitable for a slayer like you..." She leaned over onto him and smiled devilishly.
"And I don't think you'd be labelled a slayer any longer, ridding dragons cove of the guardian dragons well, that would technically mean you lord the whole land...In fact seeing as at the moment dragonscove is a neutral ground ruled by it's dragons. You kill them, you make it yours all of it yours..."
She smiled and looked back down at the dragon seeming motionless under the spell of the poison.

"That does appeal May, in fact I like how you sing to my ears..."

A new plan? Yes, and maybe they wuldn't have to kill the guardians just capture them as proof of their leadership and then, who knows they could send dragonscove into their slavery and do whatever they liked.
Phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Silverwing's vision and stregnth was fading fast...he couldn't help himself. Oh no. He had one last small ounce of hope left in his body. Closing his eyes, he thought hard and strong in his mind since his power was going due to him loosing consiousness. His brow tensed and his eyes quinted as he spoke to his friend through his 'mind power.' Only Guardian Dragons and Yiang dragons had this power. He was lucky. Finishing his translation to the other dragon through his mind, the whole of his consiousness left. His head hit the forest floor. He was flat out. He had one chance left...
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Zartear although lulled slightly as he gazed into a future of his leadership then snapped back into the realism of the situation, he'd have to essentially defeat five guardian dragons and this one wouldn't hurry up and die or give in, and his suspicion grew as he saw the dragon attempting something in it's mind.
But Zartear was human, so, naturally didn't realize that this was a call for help in a telepathic way, May-Rah however seemed to barely notice it's facial expression of desperate effort as she continued to start speaking about something

He turned back to her just raising the sword a little higher, just in case anything out of the ordinary happened, like a twinge of dread he was not finished was setting in.
Though you could never fully prepare for the entry of another full on battle ready dragon of the guardian variety. You could keep your senses if the worst came to the worst.

"And that is why we have no guardian's in-"
"Sssh!" Zartear said, all of those words had been a blur of lips and tongue moving and absolutely no sense coming out of it, his mind had definitely been wandering, but in a paranoid way. He felt certainly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:14 pm

There was a beating of wings, cutting through the air a few miles away from where Silverwing, Zartear and May-Rah were. This particular dragon had the exact same marking as Silverwing, but wherever he was blue, she was purple, and wherever he was silver, she was platinum. Yes, she was a Guardian Dragon. The second of the five amugnst this isle. But why was she here? She had gotten Silverwing's message.

Like Yiang dragons, Guardian Dragons could talk to one another through telepathy. However, they only did it in times of a serious need. This made the she-dragon worried. Why had he called her? She had only got one message; 'help.' She could trace the call yes, but she tried to ask why Silverwing needed her help. But she got no reply. Thinking about this over and over again, it only made her more worried. What was her name? Vitreasa. One of Silverwing's oldest and dearest friends, but it had been a while since they last spoke. So why would these first words in quite a while be so severe?

As Vitrease glided down a hill in the forest, she looked overhead of a few trees only to see a sight that gave her a shock of horror. There, were two slayers and Silverwing, a mere few metres away from them unconsious on the ground. How she hated slayers. Hated them. But this time, they had gone too far. Taking an attack upon a Guardian Dragon? There was no logic! But how had they brought Silverwing down? Had they a secret power? for Silverwing was extremely strong...so how could he have gone down without a fight? Or did he...?

Taking a quite overhead glance at the male slayer, she saw a bit of blood dripping off his armour. yes, he had taken quite a bit of beating. But she just couldn't stand it anymore. She let out an all-mighty roar and flapped her bulging wings twice before landing directly next to Silverwing. She opened her mouth and unleashed a circle or purple flames around the two, preventing May-Rah and Zartear from coming any closer.

Vitreasa gave a quick, and worried quick examination over Silverwing's body. just checking to see what had caused him to pass out. "Silverwing..." she mumbled, nuzzling his cheek. "Slverwing...speak to me!" Her voice was obviousley quiet and she looked as if she was just about to burst into tears. However, Vytreasa was strong, so she forced them back.As the flames died away, she turned her glance towards May-Rah and Zartear, the pruple fire blazing in her eyes extremely brightly. "You...What have you done to him?!" She cried out with a roar that edged her voice tone.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:47 pm

Zartear and May-Rah looked at eachother then Zartear spoke calm and composed having recollected himself.
"Well beast of cold blood and mindless walking, If you look very closely you'll see than he is unconscious and cannot hear your whining."
Zartear knew how to push the limits when he was already in a ring of fire, but it was his turn to aggravate her, and well she might end up lying on SilverWing's body, as lifeless seeming as he looked now.
That would be a fine day's slaying and a good catch in the net, at times like this Zartear actually appreciated people; May-Rah made a wonderful dark-arts witch.

May-Rah then chimed in proudly,
"And we doubt you'll ever see much of him again, because we both know that you're doomed to his fate. You'll lose your senses you'll grow weaker you'll lay down and die painfully, should all go according to plan." Zartear and May-Rah's eyes glittered with sadal glee near the purple flames glancing at eachother from time to time, they shared probably one of the most perfect compositions of hatred and pure disrespect for feeling or how their actions affected anybody.
They didn't hear their prey's cries:
Actually, they saw no consequence.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:16 pm

When Vitreasa lifted her head up from looking at Silverwing once more, her eyes had gone completely purple. The same purple as her body. There was no visible pupil, and she didn't look very happy. She opened her mouth to speak, "well, thats where your wrong." She said clearly. Until all of a sudden, she stretched out her wings and the purple flames around the two dragons completely disappeared. She raised her head to the sky and her whole body seemed to glow the same purple as her body. After a few seconds, Silverwing began to glow the same purple colour. Until about a minute passed, and they both returned to their normal colour. Vitreasa's eyes were normal and her wings neatly folded against her side. And slowly, ever so slowly, Silverwing got up. He stood up from lying there, a dazed expression on himself. He staggered slightly before gaining his full balance again. "Silverwing!" Vitreasa called out as she ran towards him and nuzzled him, almost knocking him over as she did so. He returned the smile and appreciated her. "Thanks for saving me, Vi." He said quietly. Afterall, he had known for quite a while that Vitreasa heal, but only once every 72 hours. Why? It took alot out of her...

Vitreasa looked directly into Silverwing's blue eyes, "I got your mesage." She smiled, just thankful that she had healed him just in time before the poison had set in. Both of them completely ignoring Zartear and May-Rah. For neither of the two dragons had seen eah other in quite some time, and for one to have to save the others life...wasn't exactly promising.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Seeing the flames disappear May-Rah and Zartear stuck even closer together, both with their eyes watching fiercely on the dragons...the dragons healing themselves was one thing and victory was another.
But where there's a will there's a way, as the motto goes and Zartear probably followed this belief above all else.
No matter how many people or lives you had to tread on.

May-Rah put her hand on his shoulder and said a few words, he inclined his head to her and nodded as she spoke quietly...
"Yes, yes..." He muttered.

Zartear laughed, well grunted, and then stepped forward leaving May-Rah behind straight toward the two dragons, but not in an aggressive position: Yet:

"Dragons, it is I Zartear, and I formally request a battle for the power you possess. I am your challenger, and she is too. For this fair Island I promise this; you shall be destroyed." He bowed , as he lowered his head you could see the sinicism in him, as if he knew exactly what he were going to do in the battle and was already thinking on the outcome.

"You don't have to accept, but we might as well do this right."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Silverwing and Vitreasa both turned to face Zartear and May-Rah as he began to speak. As he said these words, Silverwing thought about the other three Guardian Dragons, and ho wunfortunate that at this moment in time, those two were the only ones upon the island at the moment. The rest were away...so it was up to them. And them alone.

The two dragons looked at each other, Vitreasa's eyes glistened and she nodded towards the male Guardian Dragon. "Slayers, we both accept your challenge." Silverwing said as he bowed his head slightly. Vitreasa then walked forwards and stood next to his side from being only a few steps behind him. They were now side by side and reay to battle. This would be a fight to remember, a fight for it ALL.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:40 am

Zartear then took a few steps back and half turned his head to May-Rah, she seemed to blink, but slowly and nod at the same time.
Now, how to really start this, he wondered steppnig to the side of his opponent, keeping a distance from them for the time being.
Then he thrust the sword forward in a stabbing motion, ineffectual for damage more a teasing for the dragon.
May-Rah seized the time he was biding her by making her way around the left of SilverWing, while Zartear was there testing out the platinum and purple female.

No fighting ensued yet, best gauge your opponents capability than later regret under-estimation.

Zartear the walked all the way up to the female dragon looknig up at her grandeur guardian head thoughtfully. He was told not to kill a dragon by May-Rah but couldn't help but imagine that head dress as part of his treasury.
"You're worth your weight in gold I suppose..." He said softly and plainly, then looking on her radiant purple scales, eyes reflecting the hunger in him, full of desiring and wanting.
And like always had shown in the past before, Zartear had gotten what he wanted and this was what he wanted. He wanted THIS dragon.
Not any other as of now, this one.
Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Silverwing turned to May-Rah and Vitreasa turned to Zartear, which cause both dragons to turn in opposite directions to each other. Silverwing stared into May-Rah's eyes, "that trick won't happen on me again..." he grumbled. He snorted before taking a threatening step towards her, then another. He stood about 5 metres taller than her, and he was glad.

Vitreasa on the other hand scowled at Zartear as he spoke. "And what is that supposed to mean?" She hissed. Although she was a female, didn't mean she wasn't a good fighter or that she couldn't protect herself. But she did seem a bit edgy as Zartear 'eyed her up.' She knew to him, that she wasn't anything more than a pot of money. And that she didn't like. She could see the hunger in his eyes...no wonder Silverwing had wanted to fight him so badly. She did aswell.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O   | | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| | A Power Clash | | - Guardian Dragon Verses Top Slayer - Monty + Zay *Gaspgasp* It'll never end O_O
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next