Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Sea of fire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:11 am

A loud growl escaped the two when they heard the other human shout. The two pairs of blood red eyes looked on his head sticking out of the sand. They both ran towards the head. They then both kicked the head.

((Poor, poor edward... XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am

Ooc|| Bahwsindsai! Dx
Bic||
"Bah!" The last Words escaped Edward's mouth before he went flying, he flew out of the sand and head planted not too far away. His head now stuck in the sand, he frantically waved his arms in the air before freeing his head from the golden particles. Giving a yawn, Edward slowly lifted his hand and brushed his air with his fingers. Sand particles flew from the golden blob, the ponytail tumbled upon his shoulder.
"What are you trying to do?! You think I'm so small?! Looking down at meh?! Well?!! DO YA!?!" Edward screeched waving his arms everywhere, cartoon style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:27 am

"Shut up pretty boy" Katsu said and leapt after him.

"Stop mucking around little man!" Kaoru growled and also leapt after him.

They both landed infront of Edward at the exact same time. But Katsu was the one which pointed his sword at Edward's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 am

Edward's left eye twitched, "DON'T CALL ME SMALL! OR SHRIMPY! OR ELF!" Edward screeched, leaping onto his feet and swinging his left foot, knocking the sword away from his neck. Then retreated his foot to the ground, skidding slightly, sand flew behind him as he clapped his hands together, the moved his human hand over his metal one. A large blade grew ontop of his AutoMail, Edward then leaped forwards, attempting to swipe that the twos chests, then ducking down and swinging it at their legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:43 am

The two dodged the two attacks. Kaoru then backflipped right behind Edward and started kicking at his legs and back while Katsu swung his sword towards Edward.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Cato turns around to see if the others are following only to she a brawl on the sand. "What in the nine levels of hell is going on now?!" He watchs Edward and Keris going after Kaoru and Katsu and the later looked like ther were possessed. "Maybe when the fighting is done the smart ones will be alive and the stupid ones who can't see the bigger threat will be dead." He looks down at Mizu. "How is the girl doing?" Cato didn't worry about Lucien, he had an inckling on what demon he whoused but he would not say it.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Lucien's hore suddenly bolted and let out an eerie neigh. Xaoc had just came from above and inadvertantly scared the horse before he could grab Lucien. Frustrated the dragon roared and lunged again. Lucien twisted around and ducked barely getting out of the ay of Xaoc's massive talons. He jerked the horse into a circle until it nervously pranced in place. Its eyes wide and its nares flaring as he tried to bolt, only to be urned in a brutal circle again.
Lucien glared at Xaoc who roared in protest. "YOU WILL BE MNE AGAIN LUCIEN!" He snarled before lifting into the sky's and flying away to god knows where.
Lucien grit his teeth in annoyance, he had not been worried about Xaoc, Death had sensed him coming so he had not been worried about being harmed. But his stupid horse had bolted causing death and Lucien to growl in rage. He straightened his shoulders and pulled his horse straight aain and continued on like nothing had happened as he began to think once more. Death on the other hand was roaring inside Luciens head. Anger pulsing within him from the demon's aggrivation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 am

Edward bounded back, watching as the girl swung her legs behind him, he quickly jumped forwards slightly. Now in danger of Katsu, he quickly ducked down, his eyes raging as it seemed like his eyes contained raging flames that never stopped. His golden eyes peered forwards, just to spot the sword swing, Edward tried to dodge the large sword, missed, the sword swung around, cutting a large chuck of his flesh upon his shoulder, Giving a screech of pain, he quickly bounded to the left, letting the sword not finish what it had started. Edward's ponytail tumbled upon his shoulder as he panted, Woah, these people seemed like they were never going to stop. Edward slowly tilted to the side, feeling faint, then quickly regaining his balance as he clapped his hands together, then slamming them against the harsh ground, the golden particles known as sand. All of a sudden, a large basilisk like creature erupted from the sand, it's silver body glimmering in the harsh sun. Edward's eyes turned to the basilisk that reared in front of him and behind the two, he quickly opened his mouth and spoke in reptile tongue; "Hasi. Her-or-si Aaa.. Quik, la bonKA!" Edward's mouth spoke in what seemed gibberish. The Large 12 foot snake gave a quick hiss, then lunging at the two with it's mouth open wide.

Kreis's body gave a twitch, then his body seemed not paralyzed anymore. The dragon's head shook rapidly, it's crystal eyes shone in the sun of the harsh rays, giving a quick glance upwards. The dragon spotted the Xaoc again, flying away, before he twisted his head. Spotting Edward with the two, he attempted to lung, but his body was still stiff, he quickly landed less than 3 feet away from where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:45 am

Katsu quickly twisted around and attempted to throw his sword at the dragon, hoping it would land in the eyes, heart or anything useful to him. While Kaoru was still behind Edward, her head was watching the others while her legs kicked at the body. But slowly Kaoru's head and eyes turned towards Cato. She then abandoned her previous victim and made a new target, the girl ran abnormally fast towards him and opened her demon like jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:04 am

Ooc|| Cold, When you mean 'Dragon' do you mean Kreis or the Basilisk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 am

Ooc: Basilik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 am

Ooc|| A Basilisk is a extremely large snake. ^^
Bic||
Edward's Basilisk quickly slipped away from the sword, then pushing itself into the sand and disappearing. A grin appeared upon Edward's face as he saw the tip of the snake's silver body disappear beneath the sand. The Basilisk slowly, and carefully moved it's body through the harsh sand, the sand flying into it's eyes it quickly closed them, the particles flying behind the long tunnel that it had now made. The snake's tongue lashed out as it sensed the smell of the slayer, it quickly lunged through the sand, just behind Katsu. Then suddenly lunging for the slayers arm. Edward gave a sigh, spotting the disaster around him, he slowly clapped both his hands together, then slamming them upon the ground. The snake disappeared in a puff of silver, glimmering smoke. Edward twisted his neck to the side, glaring at Katsu, he kneeled down and tossed both his hands infront of him. Acting like he was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:43 am

Ooc: Oh...

Bic: Katsu growled as snake bit was now pierced in the flesh of his arm. He leapt next to the sand his sword laid and picked it up by the handle. With that the darkness possesed boy ran towards Edward with abnormally fast speed, sand shrouded into the air like dust as he ran towards his victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 am

Edward began to cough wildly as sand flew at him, extremely fast. He felt slightly faint, blood gushing from the wound upon his shoulder, he needed to make sure that he didn't get hit. Though, with the large amount of blood-loss, he began to feel dizzy. Tumbling to the side slightly, before regaining his balance and staring into the sand, not a good idea. His eyes flashed closed, letting the sand bounce off his eyelids. His ponytail and blonde hair fluttering in all directions from the wind created. Unsure where the person was going to attack, he weakly tossed his arm carelessly into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 am

Katsu smiled at the idiotness of Edward. He then swung his sword at Edward fast and swiftly, hoping to actually be able to hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am

Edward's eyes widened as the sword caught him at the side of his stomach, now a quarter way through his flesh. He used the last amount of his energy to bounce to the side, like the last wound. He made sure the sword didn't finish what it started, with the sand now dying down until it was gone, Edward was found, upon his knees, using his arms to support his weight. Blood gushed from his mouth, before he slouched forwards, his eyes flickering down. His body flopped forwards, now laying upon the ground, the sand becoming blood-stained..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 am

Katsu pulled out his sword and at the same time he became calm again and the dark aura faded away. Instanlly he panthed for more air and looked at Edward, "You okay man?" he asked half casually and have confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Did the guy really expect him to respond? Edward's eyes remained closed, his blonde hair slightly flickering in the wind. His body remained still, the sand constantly grew more red as blood continued to seep into the sand, staining it.

Kreis's eyes flickered open, now less paralyzed, his body flickered upwards, standing on all fours. His eyes widened as he spotted Edward laying upon the stained ground. The dragon's mouth opened in astonishment, suddenly bounding forwards and nuzzling his master upon the cheek. His rage quickly increased as he twisted his head upwards, glaring at Katsu, the dragon took a step closer. "What did you do?" Kreis ordered in a meaningful voice.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Mizu looked to Cato, "She stirred earlier I think She will come around soon. But she will definately be alright." He smiled and turned towards the battle worridly but didn't move from his spot.

Akira's eyes fluttered and she pushed herself up from the dragon's back, "whoa where am I?" She asked. Looking around. she spotted the battle, "Who is he good side?" She asked simply. (she is only 12 remember. ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Cato looks down at Akira just as Xoac dive bomba and flies away. "Lucien he has some grudge against you." Cato looks Akira over to make sure she has no sever wounds. "They seem to be on there own side fighting and squabbling amungst themselves. Hopefully they will stop before they make the sand bleed." Cato hands over the last of his water downed wine to Akira. "Take a drink. You look like you could use it." Cato sees the oasis waver out of the waves of heat radiating off the sands. "There is the oasis we will be in cool shade and have cool water to drink. We could all us a rest."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Akira nods happily and takes a large gulp of the watery wine. "So that what wine tastes like." She commented blinking. ""Are they possesed?" She asked pointing to the two people with the dark aura around them. "BY the way, I'm Akira." She adds smiling and putting her hands down on Mizu's back to stable herself.

Mizu looked at the dragons. Everyone seemed to be fighting but Him, the girl, and Cato. "Man I feel left out." He joked as he lifted into the air to get a better view of the oasis. "Hey. do you think standing betwee them would help out at all?" he asked Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Cato chuckles. "Not quiet little one it is watered down a bit. I don't know what their problem is but I think distance between us and them would be best." Argento side steps a little as the sand shifts under his hooves. "I am Cato Aquillis but you can call me Cato." Patting the stallions neck. "This is Argento." Cato looks over at Lucien then back at Akira and Mizu . "Don't be it may be best that you are here with us then with them. Besides I never caught your name dragon." Cato looks at the oasis. "I think us being there will help us at lest in thinking. The sun can be draining."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 pm

"The Names Mizu, But I beleive I told you that when we were actually fighting." He chuckled. mizu narrowed his eyes towards the fight, "Edward is bleeding again. He's a restless idiot and needs to learn when to draw back." He flicked his tail annoyed. "Your right but I thin it would be best if we drew them to some other place make it easier for when they all calm down." He said more to himself then anyone else.

Akira nodded, "it's nice to meet you cato." She said politely. She then listened to Mizu's rambling. she looked out at the fight. "I think we should go to the oasis get water then get them some water. Right?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm

"You might have Mizu but at the time I wanted you dead. So I didn't pay attention. Hopefully when they are all in the right frame of mind they will all want water and the oasis will draw them to us." Cato watches over his shoulder at the fight. "If the are still fighting when we get to the oasis I will come back out an collect the survivors." Cato smiles at Akira. "Yes you have a good idea little one. Hopefully by then there tempers will have cooled."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Mizu sighs and nods. and lifts up into the air.

Akira looks around, "Wait a minute. She jumps of Mzu's back staggers then claps her hands together and puts them both to the ground. A small doll sized face pops up. "She smiles to herself and tosses it towards the fight silent (looks like that but with angry eyes /) turned sideways. ^^) She then jumps up as MIzu lowers himself. She climbs on and smiles, "Okay."

Mizu blinks a few times then shrugs and starts heading for the oasis, "I think I will end up meeting you there. " He smirks at Cato and heads off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next