Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Sea of fire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:21 am

Kaoru clung to the dragon's back as it now battled through the charging air and wind, but Katsu had a bad place to grip, the side of the dragon where he appeared to be falling off. He gave a grump as he repeated the scene which happened recently but this time he wasn't going to fall off and be catched by the girl he always travelled with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 am

Kreis chuckled, watching as Edward slit his eyes while his small fingertips dug into the shimmering black scales. Kreis twisted his neck around and watched the two people cling for their lives, and one was slightly falling off. "I said hang on kid." Kreis mumbled to Katsu, swinging his body around to level the balance of the battling winds. Edward cursing all the while as he ponytail was forced back, sputtering words under his low amount of oxygen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 am

"I AM!" Katsu shouted and spat in disgust as he clung onto the dragon for his life, his fingers then held on tighter for it was the only thing stopping him from falling. Kaoru's hair blew in the wind violently as if the wind was her enemy and attacking her. It did the same to her clothes as she clung onto the orobios dragon which was now flying in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:51 am

(Lawl, my Avatar is called 'The Tattoo of the Oroboras' LIKE KREIS. XD)

Kreis gave a evil laugh, chuckling as Edward was swearing like a lunatic. "You know that your just a stubborn brat with a bad tongue?" Chuckled Kreis, a smirk twisting upon his face while shimmering fangs glew rapidly. The clouds around them slowly began to gang up onto them, giving a small growl, Kreis suddenly tumbled downwards. Out of the clouds, from the ground you could see no clouds, but as they went higher in the sky.. Weak clouds stood up there, ready to ambush anyone that dares come near.
Kreis came quite close to the ground, suddenly twisting his neck upwards as they just skipped above the soft sand. Edward crossed his arms stubbornly while cursing about his dragons mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

"SHUTUP! I AIN'T NO BRAT!" cursed Katsu as he held on for his life as the dragon swooped down lower to avoid the strong white clouds of...death? The ex-slayer continued clinging onto the orobios dragon but he now clung on tighter.

"Katsu..." the girl said trying to help pull him up so he wasn't on the dragon at a place which he would surely fall. He didn't grab on for a few moments but soon gave in and got pulled up with a sigh. Kaoru then clung back onto the dragon so she wouldn't fly off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 am

Kreis chuckled evilly, "I was talking 'bout Edward, but you could be added in that.. On second thought, your mouth matches my Masters mouth." Kreis grinned, twisting his neck upwards as he saw a small object, as they continued to fly towards it. He realised it was Cato, and that horse, swiftly, Kreis swooped above them, flying past them as his scales shimmering. Twitching as the light burned against his hard coloured scales.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:36 am

Akira hopped onto Mizu her legs just above his wings so they kind of hooked there. She was pretty natrual at it this beeing her first time, but she had an easier object to ride, one that had something to hook your legs around and wouldn't bother it's flight. "Lets catch them." She whispered into Mizu's ear.

Mizu chuckled having a late start would makie it fun. He beat his wings flying higher then kreis but parallel to him. he beggan to gain on the oboros dragon. He chuckled and beat hard again jntil he was over the dragons tail. Akira screamed in joy a kind of laughing hollar. she grabbed one of Mizu's bladed spines in a dull area to support herself sitting up she let her hair wip around behind her a snickered, "You guuys look like your having a hard time, besides ed."
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:05 am

"Shutup!" Katsu cursed at the girl as he nearly slipt once again. If he did he would of surely of falled of the dragon, his eyes glared at Akira in anger while Kaoru squized her tight shut as she clampeded down on the dragon. When hearing the familiar voice she opened her eyes and then turned them to Akira, "Its my first time..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 am

Akira chuckled, "Sorry Sorry, caught up in the moment." She smiled "Anyway, he destroyed my sand castle." She stuck out her lip to edward. She chuckled and smiled to the ex-slayer and his companion.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:04 am

Edward slit his eyes, standing upon his dragons back while pushing his bottom lip forwards. "Get lost, it was a stupid sand castle." He growled, quickly giving his Oroboras dragon a quick slap on the side. Giving a small yelp, Kreis suddenly grew in speed, speeding past Mizu and Akira. Watching as the two continued to 'nearly' slip off. Giving a sigh, as his ponytail swung backwards, he leaped near Katsu and Kaoru, giving them both a hand. Smiling as he spoke; "Trust someone that has been doing it for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:25 am

Kaoru nodded and reached out for the hand he was offering before looking back to Katsu which was looking away from both of them. "Katsu..." the girl said, he sighed and gave in. "Fine..." he said before also grabbing it and pulling Edward towards him so that he might fall and then the ex-slayer would have something to laugh at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:36 am

Kreis gave a quick snort, smoke fluttering from his nose as giving another intense snort. Edward grinned as the girl took his hand, blinking as the boy took his hand too. Although, not the same way.. Edward was thrown off the dragon's back. Or.. At least it looked like that, Edward was invisible from Katsu's point, so it did look like he had fallen over. Edward clung to his dragon's underbelly, giving a small chuckle as he crawled along the scaly surface. Leaping onto Kreis's forehead as he chuckle evilly, placing his hands by his side as his ponytail was knocked past his chin and was being forced in front of him. As he was behind the air current.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:56 am

"What the heck..." Katsu said perring over the side of Kreis. He seemed to have disappeared, "Where did that runt go?" he asked not looking up. "Did you kill him?!" Kaoru asked with a shriek to the ex slayer with a glance before looking back to Edward who was standing now on the top of the dragon's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 am

"Don't attempt it Kattie, I can do anything on this train." He slowly leaped down to Katsu's side and patted him extremely hard upon the head. Ruffling Katsu's hair as he let out a small growl. "Don't try it.. Don't try it." Edward mumbled, looking into the distance as he began to slam the palm of his hand into Katsu's head. Quickly leaping around a metre away from Katsu so Katsu didn't have a chance to attack him. Giving a sheepish grin as he pushed his fingertips into his cheeks and pulled them away from his mouth. Sticking his tongue out as his tongue lapped up and down as he looked quite immature. Attempting to make Kaoru laugh, while not realising he could end up Katsu rearing up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 am

Kaoru laughed, what the heck were the two starting at now? Obviously something immature...
Katsu growled, "Idiot stop touching me!". The man/boy slowly and steadily got onto his feet to stand upright before cracking the knuckles in each of his hands. "Come back here! You crazy ape!" He shouted up waving fists in the air as he now ran after Edward who was just a metre away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:19 am

Edward grinned at his amazing ability to make people laugh. Giving a quick twitch as he bounded backwards, just dodging the tip of Katsu's fingertips. "Woah, don't do that sonny. You could hurt yourself." Edward mumbled in a old-mans voice, swinging his index finger forwards while laughing. Cracking his back backwards slightly as he continued to grin. "Lighten up Kattie. Or maybe your nickname will be sandwich? Yes it will, lighten up /Sandwich/" Chuckled Edward, slouching forwards while he grinned upon the dragon's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 am

Ooc: Lol I am thinking of bringing Cat in... can I?

Bic: "What does Sandwich have to do with me?" Katsu growled before racing at him again with angry fists in the air. Kaoru chuckled before saying, "If you two continue someone is going to fall off..."

A yellow and brown ball soon landed onto the dragon, it had shot up after being kicked hard and high up. It wasn't really a ball nut a young girl of around 7 that curled up into one, instanlly she screamed in tears. "Dragon!" she screamed and clung onto the first person she could see and who was close enough which just happened to be Edward.

"What the heck...where did she come from?" Katsu asked pausing for a second.

"Someone kicked me..." the small voice whimpered.

"They must of really kicked you hard..." Kaoru gently said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:41 am

Edward chuckled, bouncing backwards as Katsu made rash attacks. Causing him to be left open as Edward dodged, giving a loud laugh as then he stopped in mid-laugh. Slowly twisting his head downwards as he blinked at Cat, "You.. You scared of dragons?" He asked, moving his hand and poking the girl on the head. Giving a small shiver as he stared at the young girl, Being kicked? Hmm..
Kreis twisted his neck around for a second, quickly mumbling some words as turned forwards again. Not bothering to talk now seeing that the girl didn't like dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:53 am

Cat clinged on harder to his leg, not minding him poking her but the dragon looking at her. "Dragon! Its gonna eat me!" she squaled as she clinged her little body on tighter to Edward. Katsu chuckled, "Looks like you are going to become a mommy" he teased him before punching his shoulder for revenge. Kaoru slowly crwaled towards the others, "any faster..." she slowly mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 am

"Yeah, Thanks." Edward mumbled sarcastically. Slightly wincing as Katsu punched him in the shoulder, giving him an icy glare. Staring as the girl screamed at his harmless Kreis. "He won't hurt you.. Unless you hurt him." Edward mumbled afterwards, slowly patting Cat upon the head as he felt like his right leg was being strangulated. Seeing his leg go slightly purple, Edward slouched forwards, mumbling some words as he sent another icy glare to Katsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am

"B-b-b-b-but! Dragons eat princesses! and they guard them and, and, and...they guard treaure! which they stole from people and ate the people!" Cat shrieked and stated as she stuttered in her words and looked upwards at Edward.
Katsu laughed, it was great revenge for the one who wasn't used to riding dragons. "They do?" Kaoru soon said in a puzzled voice before looking at Kreis with slight fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 am

"Pfft, that is just in fairy tales. OK, some are eating dragons. But some ain't, and I understand you not going near them to find out. If anytime you are unsure, just chuck a piece of meat at it. If it is blood-thirsty, then it will gobble it up instantly. If not, it will eat it but slowly. OK." Edward mumbled, a small smile strutting across his face as he ruffled the girl's hair. Now feeling like he was acting like a mother, he let out a groan and slapped his head in arrogantly. Kreis gave a quick snort, he didn't eat princesses.. Unless, they were wearing a chicken suit.. Or.. They were trying to kill him.. Mmm, Chicken Suit. A small amount of saliva dripped from the side of Kreis's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:50 am

Cat nodded and loosened her tight grip.
"I swear she is going to be following you around around everywhere like a little duckling" Katsu laughed, oh how great it was to mock him. He walked over to him and started hitting his head, ruffling his hair and slapping his head the same way Edward had done to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:56 am

Edward slouched his head forwards, pushing his bottom lip forwards to form a pout. His top left eyebrow twitched, twisting his glare to Katsu as Katsu seemed to grin evilly. Giving a chuckle, he lowered himself down to Cat's height, grinning as he mumbled; "You wanna see that boy over there overeact?" He asked sheepishly to the ground. Tickling the tip of her chin while smiling sweetly, sort of like Parents do when they hug you or do a picture. Or something like that. His golden eyes shone brightly while he continued to tickle the tip of the girl's chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 am

((Oh darn! Edward is scaring me! o.O))

Cat laughed and giggled as he tickled her chin, "Of course! Cat wanna see!" she smiled and shouted excitedly. Katsu took a few steps away, "now you are scaring me...," the ex-slayer said whilst backing away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next