Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Empty
PostSubject: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm

rules: we know them
setting: undeterined
storyline: making it up as we go

DÉSIRÉE stumpled as her master shoved her out into the main room with a tray. the drinks splashed over the rim. she made the rounds the binding on her wings was painfully tight. several of the men made it worse grabbing at them to pull her over or knocking her down onto the floor. hell is what it had become to her a living hell with no way out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Two black cobra naga were traveling through a hot and dry desert with hardly any water around for mile and it hadn’t rain for many seasons. The sun high in the sky cooking the ground on which the naga slithered upon. Ahead of them was a big jail like building, no doubt is was a slaver’s home. “Thisss isss where we ssshould be now.” said the black male naga.

“Indeed my brother, let’s continue.” said the female naga. They both slithered off towards the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:10 pm

one of the men tripped Desiree and she fell on the floor in front of the door. her master grabbed her by a bound wing and yanked her up shoving her back towards the bar.
"Get them more." he barked out at her. and she fallowed none of the less silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:50 pm

The two nagas entered the structure of which where everyone stared and muttered under their breaths. The master when towards them and said. “Ahh, you two must be here for the trade? Which one of you would happen to be Xesta Tavion?”
The female naga slithered forward towards the man. “I’m Xesta and this is my brother Xerim. I’m here for the special selection.” said Xesta with a kind and elegant voice even for a naga.
“Well, we only have one special selection and she’s not for sale.” said the slave master. Xerim approached him. “Are you denying my sssistersss requessst?” he said in an evil sounding voice.
The slave master getting scared from Xerim told one of his men to bring the girl. Xesta slithered up passed her brother shaking her head grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear. “You need to be nicer.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Desiree pulled away from the bar by one of them men and brought forward he shoved her onto the ground.
"sujest you clip her wings or keep them bound." the slave master said as he pulled her up by one. she kept silent though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:19 pm

As the girl was brought to them, Xesta examined her and looked at the slave master. “Such a wonderful thought, but the price… I’ll say about… five hundred gold coins.” Xesta said. The slave master was about to protest then he view upon Xerim again. “Make it six hundred and you have a deal.”
Xesta nodded as Xerim threw a pouch of gold to the master as he grunted toward the man to give her to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Desiree stumbled as the man shoved her at them. and fallowed them out with out a sound. she walked behind them her eyes on the ground.not speaking not thinking. just fallowing the strange new masters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm

As Xesta and Xerim left and were in quite a distance from the building. “Now Xerim would you mind.” Xesta kindly said to her brother. Xerim just grumbled and slithered behind the girl. He unsheathed his sword and slashed down at the straps that keep her wings together.
“How’s that feel, my dear? You have a name that we can go by?” Xesta asked kindly to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Desiree let the feeling go back into her wings.
"Desiree." she said in a voice that was like the velvet wishper in the night touched by a holy light.
(that rymed by acadent) she nodded her thanks to the male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Xerim bowed his head towards Desiree as he sheathed his sword. “Desiree, what a sweet name, you’re—” Xesta was interrupted by her brother.
“We better get to ssshelter or a sssity before we can continue thisss talk. Thisss isss the ssseassson on which the Desssert Roc feed on anything sssmaller than it.” Xerim said without any hesitation.
“He’s right; we should find shelter or a city before we talk.” Xesta sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:14 pm

desiree noded.
"there is a cave not far from here. and the next city takes a day to get to the sun will set in an hour or so." desiree spoke quitly not usaly helping her masters she just fallowed orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 am

Both naga nodded at each in as they agreed in the plan. They traveled for about thirty minute through the desert to the cave that was cold and dank. They entered as they heard the Roc fly by as it watched them enter into the depths of the mound. “We’ll be safe here till night.” said Xesta as she coiled her snake tail into a ball where she sat on it like it was a chair.
“Agreed, now. Desssiree wasss it. You’re free.” Xerim said as he did the same thing his sister did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

"Guess that is good if i knew what to do." she sat down on a rock and took her hair down it fell in a black curtian to her waist. she looked out the entrance of the cave and sighed.
"all i remeber is being a slave i don't know nothing else what i am or my past my name is serving others is all i know i wish i knew more." she twirled her meatle hair peice in one hand then pulled her hair back up and sucred it. her eyes never left the sky outside of the entrance.
"someone else would caputure me if i didn't die more and likely, not like i can do what you guys can a power flows off you like you know how to survive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 pm

They both look at each other. Xesta looked back at Desiree and said. “You could stay with us for a while till you can build yourself to be able to take care of yourself in this world.”
“Oh, yesss, let her come to make food sssuppliesss go down even more.” said Xerim.
“Xerim, be nice. She is after all our guest.” Xesta snapped at Xerim then looked at Desiree. “If you have any questions, feel free to ask, since we’re stuck here till night?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 pm

"ahh no and yes." Desiree slipped off the rock and started to move further into the cave her fingers gripping a ledge. she paused and closed her eyes letting her energy spreed she went deeper into the cave.
"Tunnel." her voice echoed."the men always talked of it." she finished as she consintrated the tunnel got narrower adn then wide. it curved to the right and then there was light the cave gave way to the inner part of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Xesta confused about the yes and no part, she was about to comment on that until her brother shook his head no. The two naga watched Desiree go further into the cave. “Should we follow her, to ensure she’s safe, brother?” Xesta asked with pity.
“No, Itsss none of our busssinesssss.” Xerim replied as he leaned against the wall of the cavern.
“But…” Xesta looking towards Desiree or the path she walked down.
“No, butsss sssissster.” He said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Desiree came back and looked at them.
"if you want to stay in the cave that is fine but there is a way out and into the city from here, i hear a lot of things the men talk about."
Desiree smiled sweetly. and still gripped the small ledge.
"thank you may god smile down at you sometime in the futre." she said in her sweetest voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Xesta and Xerim looked at Desiree as they uncoiled and slithered towards her. “How and where?” they both said at the same time.
Xesta slithered closer to Desiree. “Can you show us the way?” asked Xesta in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 pm

Desiree nodded and headed back into the cave.
"fallow me." she called and placed her other hand on the ledge. again she travled the twisting path stoping to make sure they were still with her now and again. the light was a pin point dot at first but as they got closer it got larger till it was an entrance or an exit it depended on what way you were going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Xesta and Xerim followed Desiree through the twisted labyrinth of the caverns. Desiree seemed to stop to check if they were following still then continued. Xesta slithered faster towards Desiree to be next to her. “Desiree, you know you could live with us as adventurers… would like that or… do you prefer something else?” Xesta asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Desiree stoped at the opening to to the cave.
"thak you." desiree similed and walked out into the sunlit square the thoughts of the people around greated her like a swarn of incects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 am

Xerim and Xesta gulped as they came out of the cave, but when the people saw them come out. They feared them and stayed away, but some had pitchforks and clubs and they were ready to attack them. Xerim slithered forward and unsheathed his sword. “Any of you try sssomething and you’ll deal with me!” yelled Xerim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Desiree walked next to them with unsure steps men eyed her like a pricelss item for sale it made her feel uncomftable and dirty she steped closer to the two nags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 am

The men and women of the village looked at Desiree as she was some tool for the naga. The naga slithered passed them and kept going. Xerim left his sword unsheathed and ready to be put to use. Xesta grabbed Desiree and helped guide her out of the village with them. Once they reached the outer quarters of the gates, “Desiree, are you ok dear?” asked Xesta with care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:48 pm

"yes, i am fine." she glanced back at the vilange over her wings then hurried in front of the nags.
"i just fear i will cause you both more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)   A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slithering Trade (Vita X Lycanscar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next